Cock of the Walk - Cover

Cock of the Walk

Copyright© 2016 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - essons along the way and becomes The CoGarven Milroy, a piano student of Myra Briggs who notices a bulge in the boy's pants and realizes he has sexual feelings for her takes a job at the college and retains Garven as a student. Concerned that the youth is shy and not going with girls Myra engages another of her other students, Nancy Butler, to act as his sexual mentor and give the boy confidence. Garven becomes a sexually confident young man then a playful middle aged man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

The pre-Nancy Butler Garven Milroy was a boy nobody noticed at school. If they did, they didn’t want to associate with him. But the day after his session with Nancy, a new Garven Milroy emerged. Initially, nothing happened, other than the questioning looks girls gave each other when they were confronted by his new confidence. It was gradual, but over the next couple of weeks he gradually became outgoing, witty, and thus sought after. Breaking the ice, he asked one of the most popular girls to go out with him. Within a week they were constantly together, Garven with new and ever-growing confidence, Melody, with a perpetual, dreamy look in her eyes.

Every Thursday night after lessons and rehearsal Garven walked home with Nancy Butler, arriving just after her mother left to play bridge. Though she agreed with Myra Cratterfield to introduce the teen to sex the “task” soon became a labor of love. After their first night of sex, there were no more tutorials and no more playing “doctor.” After giving the uninitiated boy the “scoop” on the function of the clitoris Garven no longer needed a reminder. And, Nancy, a sexually astute young woman was learning a new version of making love.

Not only was Garven’s endowment the largest ever inside Nancy’s pussy it turned out that he quickly learned how to use it for extended periods without stopping. After giving him head for just the second time she found that he had tremendous control. He could go forever yet could ejaculate upon command. Though she had been involved with many males Garven was only the second with whom she could orgasm at the same time. The other was the older man who helped Nancy obtain the abortion, the friend of Myra Cratterfield. Empowered by the older girl’s continued interest in him Garven soon began taking control. The second time she took him downstairs into the recreation room they were both out of their clothes in a flash, she spread her legs as she lay back on the couch while the clever boy was eating her pussy. Through Nancy’s knowledge of erogenous zones and the workings of the female libido, Garven’s shyness was replaced with confidence.

Though Nancy had become a fellatio expert and had copulated many times she had usually been fucked in the missionary position. Or she had ridden her lovers by straddling them, usually in their car. Before Eric Copley, Myra’s piano teacher, a car was where her sexual adventures had taken place. It was Eric who brought her to his bed and taught her the more sophisticated nuances of kinky sex. With Garven, an incredibly curious boy, she was fucked doggie, side saddle, or was diddled with him standing while she laid back on a table or dresser. She introduced him to “sixty-nine,” where he began exploring her anus—the first other than Copley to do that. Fearing he might try to put his oversized member inside her ass Nancy thought, God, I don’t know if I could ever take that thing in there.

Garven wasn’t what could be considered a macho man, but he was an artistic person for whom foreplay was easily imagined. Also, he was exceedingly tender in the way he caressed her breasts and titillated her body. For Nancy, the way the young man fondled: petted, and rubbed her clitoris before, during, and after coitus, sex with him was a complete joy. And she was not prepared for the way he penetrated her in such perfect ways. The streetwise Nancy Briggs was soon overwhelmed at how Garven developed sexual sophistication. In the brief period when she had been “teaching” him about sex, she had more orgasms with him than with any other male except Eric. Garven had quickly become an addiction.

Without explanation, this geeky nerd became something of a phenomenon at school. Having previously been a loner and the butt of jokes and sarcastic jibes, girls at school began competing for the attention of this confident new Garven Milroy. Popular girls—the cheerleaders—whom he had previously ogled out of the corners of his eyes—had joked about him being an antisocial nerd. But through the self-assurance he now showed as he gazed openly at them, as he assessed them with his clear, cerulean eyes, he became like a screen test or a modeling offer for these girls. Even the most attractive ones, the jocks’ girlfriends, wanted to be seen with him.

Puzzled by the change Garven discussed it with Nancy who convinced him that the girls were now considering him a stud. Having brought him out of a sexual no-man’s land she had unlocked something in him that he found hard to grasp. She did what the Wizard of OZ did for the Scarecrow, the Tin Woodsman, and the Cowardly Lion—decorated him with the strength he thought he lacked. Until Nancy opened his sexual horizons Garven believed that no girl could be with a geek like him. Once she began praising his skill as a lover, however, his aura began to change. Together they had uncovered the Mother Lode of self-assurance that all female humans found attractive.

The first girl to recognize the change was Melody Jenks the main squeeze of Bo Berringer, quarterback, and captain of the football team. Melody was the head cheerleader and the prettiest, most popular girl in school. Bo and Melody were the dream couple everyone worshipped. Garven was still unsure of himself when Melody first approached him and to his mystification kept hanging around. One day she asked him to go for a ride with her in the new car her father had just given her. Upon pulling into a parking lot just off the New Jersey Palisades which overlooked the brilliant panorama of New York City she was on him in a second, kissing him and panting wildly.

Though shocked by Melody’s enthusiastic immediacy he did what Nancy taught him to do, take control. Melody knew what she wanted but wasn’t prepared for the commanding and sensual way Garven responded. Accustomed to teenage boys who acted when she snapped her fingers when Garven melted her with his erotic, French kiss she drew back. But asserting himself with an even more enthusiastic kiss, Melody began panting and writhing like a captured snake. Unaccustomed to the confident way Garven’s hand slid inside her bra and expertly fondled her breast she admonished, “Please be gentle,” but quickly found those words wasted on Garven. She was not prepared for such sophistication.

Though Melody lost her virginity at fourteen Garven was the first boy who, the first time they petted, didn’t clutch, or grasp her breast too hard. He was the first boy to tweak her nipples the way he did with his forefingers and thumbs. When he touched her pussy, it was done with a sense of gentleness and patient exploration, his fingertip a subtle sable paintbrush that dipped in her magical secretions and coated the supple dryness of her clitoral sheath, which allowed such an electrifying glide when it caressed her.

Not jamming his finger inside her pussy like other boys he instead opened her in reverence with smooth, purposeful reciprocating thrusts, his sensitive touch sending waves of pleasure to the far reaches of her body. She didn’t know why he hooked his finger against the front of her vagina the way he did and was thrilled at the pleasure his fingertip created as it massaged her g-spot, something she hadn’t even known to exist. Had it not been for the daylight in the parking lot that crowded with high school neckers they would have been fucking.

They met for cokes on Thursday night and ended up at the same spot again where under cover of darkness they sat in the back seat of the car. There it was much easier for Garven to remove Melody’s panties. When he covered her pussy with his mouth—the first time she had experienced cunnilingus—a tsunami of titillation assailed her body. She had never conceived that a boy might put his mouth on her vagina in that way nor that it would trigger orgasms the way it did. And the bountiful secretions that flooded her sexual pocket would have been cleaned off with a washcloth once she got home had not Garven taken care of the mess with his mouth and tongue which made her wonder, “How can something so nasty bring me such pleasure?”

Thrilled that Garven was making love to her Melody was befuddled that he had not even attempted to fuck her. Accustomed to going all the way she wanted him so badly as she wondered, is he afraid? She had no way of knowing that Garven was getting laid regularly with a college student. It was Nancy who suggested that he purposely withhold his cock from Melody’s pussy, telling him, “It will be better for you to let her beg for it, Garv. She WILL sweetie, just be patient.”

After having made love to Nancy on her couch and then her bed he was finding it awkward to be having sex in a car. Just before Melody put her hand inside his Levi’s, he moved it away. “What’s the matter Garven?” she asked. “Is there something wrong with you that you don’t want me to know about?”

Following Nancy’s advice, he used her exact words as he said, “I have a lot of respect for you, Melody. I don’t want you to lose respect for me by being an ass and doing something for which you will hate me.”

She was not going to trumpet to Garven that she wasn’t a virgin, If anything, she would have gone to great lengths to convince Garven or any other boy she had not gone all the way and that her cherry was still intact. Garven gave her another reason that Nancy told him to use whether she was a virgin or not. “There are so many cars around Melody that I am afraid someone will see us. I don’t think we should come here anymore. I am genuinely concerned about protecting your reputation.”

In Melody’s mind, it was important for Garven to think he was the only one who had successfully gotten into her pants. Her mind clicked on the problem and found the answer, which was only a week away. They had Cokes the next day when she said to him “Dad and Mom will be out of the house all day next Saturday, Garven. My sister is spending the weekend with friends. Would you like to come over and spend the day with me ... alone?”

When he got to the Jenks’s house that Saturday morning Melody answered the door dressed in nothing but a silk kimono. Garven could see she had nothing on beneath it; her nipples were prominent below the thin fabric, and he could tell by the smoothness of her kimono that she wore no panties. Once inside the door, they were quick to kiss. Primed, Melody knew that Garven would not get out of the house without her both seeing his cock and having it inside her. When he touched her soft, inviting lips she cupped his buns and pulled his maleness against her. Out of breath she leaned against the wall and asked, “Would you like to see my bedroom, Garven?”

“Nice room,” he said when she led him by the hand through the door, “and nice bed.” As he kissed her again Melody pulled his t-shirt out of his Levi’s and pulled it up ‘til it bunched under his arms.

“Please, Garv,” she said. He lifted his arms straight up, allowing her to peel the shirt completely off.

As she looked at him with hungry eyes, he opened her robe and pressed her naked breast against his chest. With two fingers Garven touched under her chin, lifted her face, and kissed her tender lips. As he worked them softly and lusciously, he flattened his hands on her back and pulled her elegant body to him more tightly. Breaking the kiss Melody gasped, “Oh, Garven, you’re SO hot.” She placed her cheek against his and whispered, “Hold me, tight darling.” As he complied, she wiggled her flattened breasts against his chest, made space between their stomachs, and fumbled with his belt buckle saying, “I want you so badly, Garv.”

“But I uh...” he stammered, “I don’t want to um frighten you, Melody.”

He had heard the jocks talking about their girlfriends and saying they were “fucking them” regularly. But he never heard Bo say that about Melody. He knew how boys bragged about their sexual prowess, but he knew not all of them were getting laid. Thinking that Melody was still a virgin Nancy’s words echoed in his mind: “Virgins, particularly young ones will be terrified of what you have between your legs, Garven.”

As Melody thought I wondered if hhadas any idea why the hell, I invited him up to my bedroom she implored, “Garven please let me SEE it. At least let me FEEL it.” She tried to push her hand back inside his Levi’s.

Nancy’s words: “It will be better if you let her beg for it ... and she will,” had finally been realized.

In a bit of a quandary, Melody asked. “What’s all the mystery about, Garven? Why are you being so secretive?”

Like all girls with boys, they wanted to impress, she wasn’t about to tell him that she wasn’t a virgin. But she was thinking, For Christ’s sake, Garven, I’ve had half a dozen cocks in my hand, five in my mouth, and have been fucked by four boys. What’s the deal? Finally, he created space and allowed her hand to find the insides of his jeans.

When she wrapped her fingers around his shaft she thought, Jesus, it feels like a BASEBALL BAT. Pulling her hand away in shock she put it back in again and grasped it again to make sure she wasn’t hallucinating. She gulped then gasped, “OH-MY-GOD.” When she realized that most of his hard penis was still outside of her grasp, she thought I can’t BELIEVE it then squeaked, “I think it’s longer than BOTH of my HANDS.” Her shocked words made Garven think that he should call the whole thing off. But Melody was almost frantic in her struggle to get the ten-inch monster free from the restricting fabric. Finally pulling it free she said, “I can’t BELIEVE it, Garven, you’re, HUGE.”

Embarrassed, he said, “Maybe ... maybe I should just leave, Melody.”

“Are you kidding Garven? No, NO, NO. I just want to get used to what I’m looking at.” This was the same way Nancy had acted so he knew she wasn’t a virgin.

Holding it in her hand she dropped to her knees and inspected it from all angles. Not only was he long and thick, but his balls also hung down like a bull’s. While holding his dangling nuts she began stroking him. Giggling at first, she started chuckling, shook her head then broke out in full laughter. At first, Garven was uncomfortable with her laughter then became infected by it and started laughing as well.

“What?” she asked.

“I’m just amused at the way you’re laughing.”

“I’m sorry, Garven. But I just can’t get over how huge you are.” Letting it rest on the palm of her hand she said, “I’m just wondering if it will even fit INSIDE me. Has it ever been inside ANYONE?”

She thought about the cocks she had known since the age of fourteen. Bo’s was the biggest—seven inches but not as thick as this. As she stroked, she squeezed, making his large head even a darr purple and shiny. As she saw the crystal drop gathering at the end, she thought I love the colors of sex. Milking him again she saw the drop grow. Unable to withhold her curiosity she extended her tongue underneath his head. “Mm,” she sighed, “it tastes good.” Though she had never cared for the musky taste of semen she loved precum. Though swallowing sperm was distasteful she loved how desperately boys wanted her to take it inside her mouth and swallow it.

Looking down, Garven eyed Melody’s face which was framed by her light blond hair. As her bright blue eyes looked up into his he saw the spider web of his precum being stretched from his glans to the tip of her tongue. He loved the feeling of another girl licking his cock, the surreal sight of it making his balls clutch. When she decided that his massive bulk would fit in her mouth she took in the helmet of his purple head, rubbing her taste buds in the cleft on its bottom. As the new girl’s gorgeous head bobbed on his cock, he laced his fingers in her fine, silky blonde hair. Flexing his knees, he sighed at the exquisite feeling of her soft lips encircling it, her moist mouth, and her curious tongue beginning its exploration.

After five minutes of fellatio, Melody was amazed that he had not even struggled to hold back his explosion as she thought, no boy had ever done this. At one point she took him so deeply that, when his glans poked the back of her throat, she gagged. Feeling like she couldn’t breathe she pulled off and asked, “Don’t you ever come, Garven?”

She’s SO not a virgin he thought as he proudly said, “I can do this for as long as you like, Melody. If you want me to come though, I will.”

Not wild about the taste of jism she wanted him to cum in her pussy. Thinking about how Bo always told her how tight she was she wondered how he be able to get this thing inside me though. She thought about Bo again, but it never feels tight when he is fucking me, it just slides and slides and mm.

Garven’s cock was so long that while sucking him she was able to hold the rest of it in her hand. With her other hand, she cradled his balls and fondled them. Taking both of her hands Garven helped her to her feet and said, “You do this so well, Melody.” Stripping her robe, he kicked off his Levi’s and underwear he t her hands in his and cr, eated space between their bodies.

Eying her from head-to-toe he viewed her striking body. At 5’4” the complexion of her skin suited her light blond hair. Her breasts were perky B cups, and her nipples were a reddish pink being made darker by the flow of blood that hardened them. Her areolas were perfect one-and-one-half-inch circles, slightly puckered with no bumps. Her youthful, slender body resembled an ideal hourglass. Her flat, soft tummy was slit by an innie navel that looked like a tiny pussy. Just below, the soft brown hair of her generous mound was trimmed in the shape of a heart that pointed to the cleft of her delicate lips which seemed to purse in anticipation of the penetration that was about to be attempted.

“Gosh Melody,” Garven said, “I never imagined that I would ever see you without any clothes on. You’re BEAUTIFUL.”

She knew she was the prettiest girl in school and was used to such compliments. Few had seen her naked though. But she was always thrilled whenever she could be displayed in the nude. “Thank you, Garven,” she cooed.

She would like to have returned the compliment, but Garven’s body wasn’t macho or muscular, something that always attracted her more—wondering, what do I see in him? She realized his eyes held her in such thrall that she was mesmerized. Still, his lack of machismo made her think how can I be letting him do this to me? Looking again at his huge cock though canceled the question. She had seen enough penises to know that Garven’s was more than just spectacular. Hoping so desperately to feel him inside her she chuckled inwardly about the times other girls had joked that “size doesn’t matter?” and thought, It’s mattering now. And I don’t even care if he hurts me.

Benefitting from Nancy Butler’s guidance, Garven saw the anxiety in Melody’s eyes. Echoing the words Nancy had used he smiled and counseled, “Babies can get out of you Mel, so I can get inside. I’ve done it before.” Does she think I’m bragging? “But let’s make sure you’re ready. You need to relax.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.