Wives and Daughters Swap Club - Cover

Wives and Daughters Swap Club

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Unsuspecting wives and daughters are given a powerful hypnotic drug allowing them to be put into an altered state. While in the altered state, they unknowingly will perform any sex act that a member of the private club requires. When returned to their normal state, they are totally without any knowledge of what went on or what they did while in their altered state.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

Mark Taylor was at the mall with his fifteen-year-old daughter, Sarah, when they ran into Tim Miller, Mark’s old friend and roommate from college. After introducing his daughter to his old friend, they talked for a while, allowing Sarah time to look around in the store windows. Mark noticed Tim kept eyeing Sarah, checking out her sexy young ass while she was looking in shop windows. Mark had to admit he could not blame Tim because she wore tight jeans, which showed off her well-formed ass and the natural sexy little spread between her young thighs.

Sarah’s bra-covered breasts were pushing out against her light blue blouse. Sometimes, the young teen would catch older men staring at her. It disgusted her how their eyes would travel from her breasts to the area between her legs, then back to her breasts. It was so embarrassing, but she tried to ignore them. Sarah knew most men liked girls with large breasts, and hers were embarrassingly large for a petite 105-pound fifteen-year-old. Her mother had warned her about it because she had had the same problem growing up.

Even at fifteen, Sarah had a hot and sexy body. The young teen’s measurements were 35-23-34, with C-cup breasts on her petite body. Taking after her mother, the young beauty developed early, and all the older boys constantly hit on her, asking her for a date. However, her mother was strict and did not allow her to date at fifteen. It did not help that Sarah had beautiful long dark-red hair that reached her tight young ass. Her complexion was flawlessly fair, like her mother’s. Sarah had a pretty face featuring sexy green eyes and a sensual young mouth.

Tim wanted very much to fuck Mark’s young daughter. He was amazed at her sexual development when Mark said she was only fifteen. Tim had not seen Mark in years, and after seeing his daughter, he wondered what his wife looked like. If her daughter was any indication, she must be one hot piece of ass. Tim was curious because Mark had always been shy about picking up girls when they were in college. He, however, never had a problem fucking the ones Tim brought to their dorm room. They had shared a few girls during their college years.

Mark knew what was on Tim’s mind; he wanted to take his young daughter down and shove his hard cock in her tight little pussy. He wondered if Tim still used his old tricks of drugging a girl to get what he wanted if she did not give it up willingly. Mark certainly could not complain because he had gotten far more pussy being Tim’s wingman than he ever would have otherwise. The fact that Tim drugged most of the girls they had fucked while at college did not bother him. If the young bitches were stupid enough to let some guy slip them drugs, they deserved to have their hot little pussies fucked.

The two men talked on for a bit longer. Then, before they departed, Tim asked Mark if he would drop by his house on Saturday. He said his wife would be gone all weekend, and it would give them a chance to catch up on old times. However, Tim did not tell Mark that he had a sixteen-year-old stepdaughter who would be there; he wanted that to be a surprise. Mark said he would love to stop by and catch up on old times, asking, “How about ten o’clock?”

“That would be great,” Tim said, giving Mark his address.

Sara rejoined the two men as they shook hands and said in a soft, innocent voice, “It was nice to meet one of Dad’s old college buddies.”

“Likewise, it was my pleasure,” Tim replied while thinking, ‘Man, do I wanna shove a hard cock into that sexy young redhead. She’s so damn hot and sexy that I wonder if she’s still a virgin. I should ask Mark if he’s sticking a dick in her. Saturday, after his surprise, I’ll find out about his young daughter. He doesn’t know it yet, but he will let me fuck the hell out of her.’

Mark looked back at the reflection from the store windows without being too conspicuous as he and Sarah walked away. Tim was watching Sarah’s tight sexy ass as she walked. Knowing Tim was not beyond slipping drugs into an unsuspecting girl’s drink, he was just wondering if his friend would do it to Sarah, and if he did, what would he do about it. However, he had to admit he had had thoughts about fucking his beautiful young sexy daughter himself, but he had never acted on them. Besides, his wife Sherry would kill him if she caught him fucking their underage daughter. She was highly protective of Sarah.

Mark and Tim had a history of teaming up on girls that started back in college when they were nineteen; there was this one hot seventeen-year-old freshman, a cute little blonde named Lisa Mathers, whom Tim somehow talked into going out with him. Back at college, before walking her to her dorm, they stopped by the student union. While there, Tim managed to slip some methamphetamine into the punch the unsuspecting coed was drinking. When they left the student union, Lisa began slurring her words as she walked unsteadily with the meth affecting her.

“I feel a little dizzy,” the innocent young blonde said as she walked more unsteadily.

“I’ll help you to your dorm room,” Tim said, slipping an arm around Lisa’s slim waist to steady her. However, it was not her dorm room where he took her. Instead, he took the drugged young blonde to his and Mark’s. When Tim got Lisa there, she was so high on methamphetamine that she could hardly walk but managed to say, “This is not my dorm,” slurredly.

“It’s all right; I’ll see that you are taken care of,” Tim told the teen while guiding Lisa to his and Mark’s dorm room. All the while thinking, ‘The sexy young blonde will give up some of her pussy. By the time Mark and I get through with her, she will certainly have broadened her education. I wonder if she is still a virgin. Lisa is so sweet and innocent. The bitch is going to suck cock and swallow cum. I know Mark will wanna fuck her tight sexy ass.’

By the time Tim got Lisa to his and Mark’s dorm room, he was practically carrying her. While holding the young blonde, Tim opened the door, picked up the drugged teen, carried her over to his bed, and laid her down on her back. Lisa was mumbling about how she should not be there and that she needed to go to her dorm. Mark quickly got up and closed the door before someone realized they had a drugged girl in their dorm room.

“I can’t believe you managed to get her here. She is beautiful,” Mark said while looking over Lisa’s incredibly sexy body.

At seventeen, Lisa Mathers was an incredibly beautiful and sexy young teen. She had long, medium-blonde hair that reached her slim waist. Parted on the side, brushed up and over, cascading down by her left eye. Lisa had pretty amber-colored eyes and a sensual mouth with slightly pouty lips. Raised by strict parents, she remained a virgin throughout high school. Being a brilliant young teen, Lisa graduated early and thus was a college freshman at seventeen. While she actively dated in high school, she avoided any committed relationships. Lisa wanted to get her degree and establish her career, all before getting married and having kids.

“I know you wanted to fuck her as much as I did,” Tim told his college roommate.

“Absolutely,” Mark replied enthusiastically.

“I had to slip her some of that methamphetamine we got from Willard Brown. On our date, it was evident I wasn’t getting anywhere with her. She resisted letting me kiss her. She said she wasn’t the kind of girl who kissed a boy on the first date. I decided that if Lisa wouldn’t put-out willingly, she would do it whether she wanted to or not. When we got back to campus, we stopped by the student union. Thankfully, they had the reception bar open, serving punch and snacks. That allowed me to slip the meth into her drink when Lisa was distracted. By the time we left the student union, she was feeling the effects of the drug,” Tim told Mark.

Lisa had never so much as smoked a joint of marijuana. Now high on meth she’d unknowingly ingested, the young and innocent blonde had lost all rational means of resisting two older college boys raping her. It was the first time Lisa had ever been away from home and away from under her parents’ control. She had no idea what she was letting herself in for by going out with Tim. Now Lisa was on his bed; he was lying half on top of her with his leg across hers. She was trying to tell him she was not that kind of girl, but, being drugged, it only came out as an incoherent utterance.

Mark could tell from her slurred speech and the inadequate job of fighting off Tim that he would have his way with her. The meth Tim gave the teen had her in an unfamiliar state of sexual euphoria that she could not control or understand.

He already had her top open, her bra undone, and pushed up, sucking on her nipples. By then, she had stopped telling Tim to quit and let her up. The young teen had almost ceased struggling and was just moaning in her drugged state as he took her blouse and bra off and dropped them on the floor.

Mark watched Tim slide his hand under Lisa’s little skirt while sucking on her hard nipples. He worked her panties off her ass and then looked over at Mark, motioning for him to slide them down her legs and off her feet. Mark eased over slowly, not wanting to startle Lisa, as she was being held down and still struggling a little. He got hold of Lisa’s panties and eased them down her legs and off. The sexy young blonde was now nude except for her little skirt.

“Don’t let the bitch up while I get out of my clothes,” Tim told Mark while easing off the bed.

“I got her,” Mark replied. However, Lisa made a futile effort to get up, but Mark shoved her down on her back and forcefully kissed her on her sexy lips while groping her nude breasts. When he raised off of the young blonde, she slurred, “I don’t want to do this. I’m not that way.”

“You are tonight,” Mark said while moving out of the way, allowing Tim, now naked, to force Lisa’s smooth, sexy legs open and climb on top of the beautiful young blonde. Mark watched Tim line up his hard cock with Lisa’s tight little hole. With her short skirt bunched up around her waist, Tim pushed the head of his cock into her tight unprotected virgin pussy. Lisa’s legs jerked and kicked up as she cried, “No! Take it out! You are hurting me! I’ve never...” as she struggled harder.

“Shut up and take it; you ain’t no virgin now,” Tim said while fucking Lisa with hard thrusts, completely embedding his cock in her previously unused tight little pussy.

“Oh God ... No!” Lisa slurredly cried out as her legs kicked up on both sides of Tim’s body as he rammed his hard cock into her tight little cunt, stroke after stroke.

Not wanting to take a chance on anyone hearing her, Tim put his mouth over hers to keep her quiet, then pulled back with his hips and started fucking the young blonde even harder. She moaned and groaned every time he slammed into her hot pussy. The shock of having Tim fucking her made her a little more coherent. She was begging, “Please! Don’t go inside me. I could get pregnant.” He was fucking Lisa without a condom and paid no attention to her pleading. Tim kept fucking her tight little hole until he unloaded all his baby-making cum in her. The young college freshman lay there whimpering as Tim slipped his softening cock out of her.

“She’s all yours now. I got her warmed up for you,” Tim told Mark as he climbed off the bed.

“Please, no more!” Lisa begged while managing to get off Tim’s bed.

Mark already had his clothes off and was stroking his cock, hard from watching the sexy young blonde being fucked. He quickly grabbed the 5’4” young beauty and forced her down on his bed as she begged, “I don’t wanna do this.” Mark grabbed her skirt, jerked it down, and pulled it off her legs, leaving the teen nude. Mark looked at Lisa in her beautiful, amber-colored eyes as he crawled on top of her. Big tears filled them as she felt the weight of Mark’s naked body on her.

“Please ... not again. I don’t want to do it,” Lisa cried more coherently as Mark shoved his hard cock in her still amazingly tight little hole.

Already well lubricated with Tim’s cum, it did not hurt her as much this time when Mark penetrated and fucked her with hard thrusts taking the young blonde against her will. He and Tim had no qualms about raping the young, innocent coed. They knew the odds were in their favor. Statistically, only one out of a hundred coeds ever reported being raped. The young, innocent, and naïve ones like Lisa, miles away from their parents and any parental control, are easy pickings and too ashamed or scared to report their rapist. With coeds, it’s usually someone they knew or dated and just wanted to forget it ever happened.

“Please don’t go inside me. I’m not on birth control and can get pregnant,” Lisa begged as Mark hammered away at her tight little twat. “Another load of cum won’t matter at this point,” Mark told her. It was not long before he was adding his cum to her pussy. The beautiful blonde just laid there taking it. Even in her drugged, foggy mind, Lisa had concluded that she could do nothing to stop them. As soon as Mark got up off of Lisa, Tim climbed back on top of her and fucked her again. When Tim got through with the sexy blonde the second time, Mark took another ride on her hot, sexy teen body before they let her rest and sleep that night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.