Chapter 1

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Consensual,

Desc: Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a flowing story of how money has an unwanted affect on a man until he decides to become a force for his own protection. The story will find its way to be a part of Florida Friends. There is sex in this story. Some times a lot of sex so you've been warned. It is not a sex story.

The team I was assigned to was one of three responsible for guarding footlocker type cases stacked up in a room that was about twelve foot wide by twenty feet deep. I had been with the team that discovered the room and immediately reported it to our headquarters. There had been some serious resistance when we entered this village, but the people guarding whatever it was turned tail and ran out of town in Toyota pickups as fast as they could go.

We were apprehensive about explosives, so we checked every doorway and every room in the village until we found a group of rooms that contained weapons, ammunition, and USA MREs at its center. The last room we checked was filled with these cases containing the unknown. Our team's Lieutenant had me, his second in command, check one of the cases for any form of trip wire. The Lieutenant and I gasped at what we saw when I cautiously opened the case.

The case was filled with bundles of hundred dollar bills. They didn't look like new bills, but those that had been in circulation before being bundled and put into the case. Thank goodness for our head cameras so that those watching the operation would know we didn't keep any for ourselves. The Lieutenant had me open four more cases and we discovered that they all contained the same thing; more bundles of hundred dollar bills.

Command said they were dispatching a couple of trucks to take the find back to headquarters so that it could be sent back to the States or destroyed. We were told that the convoy should reach us in an hour and a half.

There were four other teams spread throughout this village, with our men in place set up to defend our position should the enemy who ran come back.

The Lieutenant was notified almost three hours later that the convoy had been hit with multiple IEDs. Another convoy had departed headquarters, and was being led by two Bradleys with a couple of Apaches flying cover.

Our observers saw the convoy approaching and we were in contact with them by radio when we were attacked by what seemed to be hundreds of enemy from the other side of the village. The Apaches came swooping in, blasting the enemy from the air, and our teams were prepared and fortified with sufficient ammo to defend our position, but several men were hit. Our Lieutenant was down but not dead. We patched him up to hold him until the convoy arrived to pick him up. Our trucks in the convoy were undermanned and not protected very well.

I didn't want to stick around at this point, so I directed a line of men to pass the cases from the room to the trucks. This took a hell of long longer than it should have because everyone wanted to check out what was inside these special cases.

There were two hundred and sixteen cases full of bundled hundred dollar bills. All my men had head cams, but none of the convoy men wore them. I did my thing and used chalk to number every case. There were still some snipers from outside the village, but we were being cautious about what was exposed. The wounded were picked up by Evac helicopters, and I was instructed to bring my team and one other back to headquarters with the convoy. The other team had an Officer as team leader, but you knew he wasn't going to be much help when you checked out the wet spots on his pants.

We stacked satchels of explosives on all the weapons and ammo before we left the village, giving us twenty minutes to get away from there. We were only a couple klicks away from the village when all the charges went off, igniting all of the other explosives and ammo. It was quite a sight.

We made it back to headquarters, with a Bradley leading and one following us, where I was to hand the captured booty off. I wanted an Officer to sign for the cases and finally found an unsuspecting butter bar (fresh 2nd Lieutenant) to take charge of storing two hundred and sixteen cases of bundled hundred dollar bills.

Problem one was that case number one fifty-seven didn't make it. Somewhere between that storage room, the truck, and headquarters, a case of bundled hundred dollar bills went missing. I later found out that my head cam battery went south while we were unloading at headquarters. Another of my team was also there, so his video confirmed everything for us.

The Army immediately sent their CID guys around to try to find the missing case. All our men expected NCIS to be there, but none of the Navy guys were available. Both teams being held had been out for almost ten days and we were all hungry, tired, dirty, and even needed some time to clean our weapons that had been taken from us.

A CID guy did a short interview with each man and probably asked the others the same question, 'What did you do with that case of money?' My response was, "Everyone on the two teams had head cams, so review the video and you'll see that it wasn't us."

I was asked why I was in charge of the teams in the field during my second interview. I explained that the other team's Lieutenant was in shock and couldn't lead. I was left as the only one who the teams would listen to. They were angry with me as I kept falling asleep while they were trying to figure out what questions to ask me.

They gave us an MRE and let us clean up after six hours of intermittent questioning and three of my men passing out, but didn't allow us to get fresh BDUs. Just what I needed: dirty socks for however long it was going to be.

This was now Thursday morning and we were brought cold chow hall food instead of delicious MREs without coffee, milk, or water, and ate sitting on the floor leaning against a wall in our interview waiting room. All of us were smart to request to use the latrine, so we were able to drink water from our hands after peeing.

The CID guys now had more investigators, so my interview was over five hours. The men asking questions changed as they went to lunch or out for a coffee break, but they kept pounding me with the same questions over and over again. I stood to stretch and asked if they were questioning the Army guys in the convoy the same way as the teams and was pushed back into my chair hard enough to fall back, hit my head, and get knocked out.

I woke up in an infirmary with a head bandage and one wrist handcuffed to the bed. Sitting in a chair at the side of the bed was a Marine Captain. The Officer left the room as I became aware of my surroundings, and then came back with what must have been a nurse along with a guy who wore an MP arm band. The nurse did a quick once over for my temp and blood pressure, but didn't talk to me. The MP was making a radio call advising someone that I was awake. The nurse told us she would bring a doctor to check me out.

The MP warned the Captain that he shouldn't get too close to me as I was dangerous and already tried to escape. The Officer said, "I know the Sergeant and I'll take my chances."

A doc came in, went over me again, and checked the head wound that was on the side of my head. I wondered how I had fallen backwards and cut the side of my head. The doc said it didn't look like a severe concussion, so I should be alright to be up and about as long as I took it easy.

I jerked my wrist that was cuffed and asked the MP to unlock me so I could use the latrine. He looked around and said, "Sorry, but my orders are to keep you locked to the bed. The CID guys are going to be here in a minute. They still want to talk to you."

The Captain asked, "Do you remember falling and hitting your head?"

"I remember being pushed back into the chair and it flipped over, nothing after that."

The Captain addressed the MP telling him, "I want to be alone with the Sergeant. Please stand outside the door."

The MP looked worried, but looked around before stepping out the door.

The Captain said, "You're in luck. The MPs in the interrogation room were wearing body cams and those cam videos showed you being pushed back, and one of the CID agents then actually kicked you in the head. They have conveniently lost the interrogation video of most of your interview, saying there was a technical problem. The leaders in that room have made statements that you fell over backwards by leaning back in the chair. I think the Legal Officers will enjoy prosecuting those men."

I just stared at the Captain, trying to remember where I knew him from. The man stood and paced a little before he said, "There was an attack when I first arrived here, and you and your team came to where we were and pushed the insurgents back. I'll try to do the same for you now. I'm with the Judge Advocate's office and I'll be getting help from JAG. I've notified NCIS so that they can confiscate any evidence. The big question now is if you stole the case that's missing?"

I shook my head and said, "No, would I have numbered the cases if I were going to do that? My team was watching the entire time. Two teams stayed with the trucks and the third team was airlifted back to base. There's enough video the CID should be able to find how the case was stolen."

The Captain said, "That's what I figured, but we're going to have to wait for NCIS to get here to gather the information. I have copies of the body cam videos from the interrogation room which can fill in where they said there was a technical problem with their video."

Four CID men came into the room together, and began harassing the Captain about being with a prisoner. The Captain said, "I'm the Sergeant's legal counsel and have been assigned by the Judge Advocate's office."

The lead CID man said, "Well, this man has already attempted an escape that we have sworn statements about."

The Captain smiled and said, "I'd like to have a copy of each of your statements. I think they will become important when you charge the Sergeant."

"What do you mean when; he's under arrest for theft of confiscated currency from the enemy."

The Captain said, "I'd like to have a copy of the arrest papers and see what proof you have the Sergeant is responsible for the missing case."

There was a lot of grumbling, but the man assured the Captain he would provide the requested information.

I needed some help and asked, "I need to use the bathroom and I'm very hungry. It seems that I missed supper last night and breakfast this morning. How about taking this cuff off so I can pee? You can even have someone come in with me."

Someone unlocked the cuff after looking at the Captain a couple of times. One man followed me into the bathroom, while another left the room to hopefully find me some food.

The one CID agent said, "We'll be moving the prisoner to the stockade where he can be monitored easier. We still have his gear to go through while we're reviewing all the headcam video. The Captain is welcome to interview the prisoner during regular hours following the stockade's rules." The man almost grinned about how he thought he could use the stockade rules to his advantage.

The Captain leaned over to me and said, "I'll make sure you are treated correctly. I promise to stay with you there as much as possible."

The man who had left the room came back and said I would have to wait for lunch for any food. The Captain began getting angry, and said, "Go to the Officers' Open Mess and get a full plate of breakfast food. Bring a carton of milk and a cup of coffee. Now go. I will not allow the Sergeant to be moved until he has been fed."

There was some confusion until one of the men was directed to follow the Captain's request.

One CID agent asked me if I knew how much was in each of the cases while we were waiting for the food. I didn't have a clue, but guessed it was probably around a half to a million dollars. The agent laughed and said, "Each of those cases contain 35 bundles of one thousand hundred dollar bills. That's three and a half million per case and over seven hundred fifty million in two hundred and sixteen cases. What were you planning on doing with three and a half million?"

The food finally came and I wolfed the cold breakfast down as well as the cold coffee. My stomach finally began talking to me nicely again as I swung my legs over the side of the bed. I asked, "Can you get my BDUs and boots so we can do whatever you want to do with me?"

I turned to the Captain and asked, "Can you check on the rest of the two teams' members to see how they are doing? I'd like to know how my Lieutenant is doing as well. He's probably already on his way to Germany."

The Captain smiled at me and told the CID men, "That is what a team leader would ask and not be concerned over money that was stolen by some unknown persons."

The lead CID agent said, "He was in charge, so he was responsible for all the money. The local Officer only signed for two hundred and fifteen cases. One case with three and a half million is missing. What did you do with it?"

I told everyone in the room, "You have video of my teams and me for every minute we were en route and unloading the cases. I'd suggest you watch those videos over and over again until you see what happened to that case."

The Captain put his hand on my arm to settle me down, and softly said, "JAG and NCIS will be here by the end of the day. Just relax and be as quiet as possible."

My clothes had disappeared, but my boots without the dirty socks were in the room's locker. There was a scramble to find me something to wear until I could be issued a set of orange stockade coveralls. I ended up with a set of doctor's scrubs and wearing my boots without socks. The Humvee they used to transport me didn't have enough room for the Captain, so he told me he would check on the help that was coming and then come see me.

The next two hours was filled with more questions and answers, plus being photographed and fingerprinted. I was sent through the showers and given a jumpsuit along with a pair of flip flops since it was summer. Instead of an open bay, I was put into a separate room that was adorned with a bed, chair, lamp, a toilet, sink, and a couple of older paperbacks. I was told someone would come for me when it was chow time.

They must have forgotten as my stomach was growling and it was getting dark so it had to be about eight to eight thirty. A guard opened the door and told me to stand in the corner facing the corner. The man patted me down and looked through the room. When he was done he was going to leave, so I asked, "How come you didn't come for me to eat supper?"

The man said, "Newbies don't get food for twenty-four hours. They might get you something for breakfast. Shit, you can probably have someone sneak you food with all the money you stole."

I'm a patient person and can tolerate field conditions along with my men, but I had no idea how my men were doing or where they were. I tried to analyze each of the men in the two teams while I was thinking of them, to determine if any of them were capable of this theft. The more I thought of it, the more I realized a theft of even one case would have to be done by three or four men. Considering we had been on video the whole time, I couldn't see how any of my men could have done this.

I stretched out in bed in the stifling hot room and drifted off.

There was a lot of yelling going on and the sun wasn't up yet so I hurriedly peed and splashed water on my face that now had three days' of whiskers growth. I sat in the chair until someone opened the door and told me to follow them. He walked and I followed until we reached a very busy mess hall. Oh boy, food. I was directed to use the metal tray with indentions on it to gather the food I wanted. I had SOS on biscuits with some scrambled eggs, and took a carton of orange juice, one of milk, and a cup of coffee. A man was at the end of the line dispensed a single fork. He said I had to account for it when I turned my tray in.

I was directed to a table, and told to sit facing the outside wall, as I prepared to find a seat among the many men in either BDUs or orange jumpsuits. Well shit, I thought, I wanted to look the other men in the chow hall over to see if more of my men were there. I guessed that wouldn't happen that morning.

I was led back to my room after I had finished and handed the fork over to the utensil counter. The guard told me there is a razor and soap at your sink. Shave and dress in your BDUs with boots. Someone will be by to get you in thirty minutes.

It had to be about six to six thirty since the sun was coming up, so I did as instructed and put clean clothes on from underwear out. I used the washcloth to wash myself all over since I had been sweating quite a bit. I used a couple of the paper towels to wash my boots off, then some more to clean the room up. I had my coveralls and flip flops folded on the bed while sitting in the chair.

The guard opened the door and cautiously looked around before waving for me to follow him. We went into what could be considered a dayroom that had a couple of desks and tables. No one spoke to me, and only motioned for me to turn around. They put some kind of chain around my waist with a chain that dangled from the waist chain to my feet. They put cuffs on me with my hands to the front with enough slack I could lean down and scratch my nose. There was enough slack so that I could stand at a urinal and pee. They placed ankle cuffs on me that had a short chain between them and attached the chain dangling from waist to the ankle cuffs. I was led outside and pushed into a Humvee still trussed up. I asked where the Captain was, but no one spoke.

We drove straight to the other side of the headquarters base to where their flight line was. I was led from the Humvee straight to large helicopter. The CID agent with me sat next to me and reminded me that he had a weapon and would use it.

This was confusing. We flew for about an hour to arrive at what I recognized as Bagram Airfield. This is where I had landed for both tours here. We went straight to what looked like a Boeing 737, and boarded it. To my surprise, we were seated in the front section that was setup like first class. I had to sit by the window but I wasn't uncomfortable because there was enough slack in the chains. The plane had filled and we were on our way to who knows where within minutes.

We landed in Germany a few hours later. I had to wait for the back of the plane to empty out then was led down the stairs to be met by another CID agent. The two men had a brief conversation and then I was led to the operations building where I was allowed to use the bathroom. It was a good thing too as I was getting that feeling that an earthquake was forming in my bowels. The chains surprisingly allowed enough room to clean myself, so I was feeling pretty good.

The CID agent was waiting for me and led me to a snack bar. He asked me if I wanted a sandwich and coffee which I did, then signed for our snack. He told me, "There will be sandwiches and probably coffee on the flight. Act nice and you'll be treated nice. I'm not supposed to talk to you, so let's keep the chatter down. I don't know what you did, but you're being hustled back to the States faster than I've seen before. See if you can find a book to read, I'll buy."

I was only in my eighth month in country this time and was heading back to the States to be confronted with what? I wonder how the CID explained to the Captain, JAG, and NCIS where I was. I would be squirreled away somewhere in the U.S.A. by the time they caught up with me.

No one pushed me around or hammered me with the same questions over and over again if I didn't make any waves. I was scared, but I also knew that I hadn't stolen the case of money. They couldn't put me in prison without a court-martial, and I would seriously doubt there was any evidence at all that I had even tried to take a case.

The flight back to the States was uneventful, but the CID agent didn't heed his own advice and chattered constantly. He kept coming back to what he thought I was being rushed back for. Someone had stolen a case of money that contained millions in hundred dollar bills. He was slick, as he kept coming back to how I had stolen the money and how many others helped me steal it. It took a couple of hours for me to realize he was a plant to try to get me to talk. I talked, telling the man exactly how the discovery had been made and how I had transported the cases back to headquarters. I kept telling the guy, every move I made was on my head cam or the body cams of the MPs while we were loading and unloading. We were given sandwiches and coffee along with a bottle of water, so we were not deprived. It was nice to ride in the Officers' area at the front of the aircraft again.

The CID man and I were met by a number of groups of people when we landed at Andrews AFB. The CID was there to attempt to take me a local lockup. JAG was there to take charge of me and to assure the CID I would be kept in custody. NCIS was there to advise me that their men in Afghanistan were investigating my situation. NCIS and JAG took me the local Visiting Officers' Quarters where I was checked in as a visiting VIP, although wearing BDUs with my Sergeant stripes. It was then that I sighed over how this was going to really look bad to the selection board for Staff Sergeant. Oh well, I guessed I'd be happy to get out of this without a court-martial.

I was brought supper that was very good. The door opened and a couple of NCIS guys came in almost as I placed my fork on the plate. The door opened again and a JAG Officer came in to sit and listen. The NCIS men had fat files, so I began at the beginning and described our mission and how we discovered the cases of money. I told of each step of how I handled the cases and how we were attacked while waiting for the convoy to reach us. I described the loading and marking of each case. I then described the unloading of the cases and the discovery of the one missing case. I described the hours and hours of interrogation, and the fall that gave me the cut on the head.

The NCIS guys had me watch a couple of videos that were taken by the MPs' body cams in the interrogation room. The JAG Officer said that the men responsible and who had made false statements were now in confinement.

The three men left around eleven o'clock, and said that they would be back with some other men to talk to me in the morning. It's funny how there was all that talk about the missing case, and none of those men asked me if I stole the money. Maybe I was being believed now.

I showered and scrubbed thoroughly getting the months of filth off me. I hoped they would find me some clean BDUs, underwear, and socks. I needed a cover (cap) too.

Morning came and I was brought clean clothes, including a cap and shaving gear. I showered again, shaved, and was dressed when food arrived. There wasn't a lot, but it was adequate and warm. The coffee even had a carafe large enough for several men to have some.

I had placed my fork on the plate once again, and the door opened for the two NCIS men, the JAG Officer, a Marine Major, and a Marine Master Gunnery Sergeant. There were enough chairs along with enough foam cups for all to have some coffee. The JAG Officer said, "It has been decided after the investigation in Afghanistan, that you could not have been involved in the theft of the case. NCIS has a couple of suspects and are working to solve the theft."

One NCIS agent said, "Three more cases have turned up missing while the attention was focused on you and your men. You're cleared of those thefts since you were in custody. We should very quickly have a resolution to the thefts."

The Master Gunnery Sergeant said to me, "Now comes some difficult decisions. You were up for E-6 and would have probably made it, but you are still being charged with attempted escape although the Legal Officer, as well as NCIS, have the video that you were pushed down and over, as well as kicked. The CID person in charge that night is making a fuss because his men are being charged with filing false statements."

The Marine Major said, "We have an offer for you. The reason for the offer is to protect you. The CID could harass you or do something to make it look like you were guilty of something if you were to go to another base. Knowing how they operate, we know they would do it. That group is very protective of their ranks. Although we know they were in the wrong, you couldn't be protected at all the bases you would be assigned too. Our offer is this; we want you to take a disability retirement that will provide you with an income, as well as education benefits. Your DD-214 will not reflect any part of this past week's events, so you should never be questioned again about it. You may be re-evaluated to see if you are still suffering from the disability sometime in the future. We can stall that for ten years or so, but you will probably lose only a portion of the disability money."

The JAG Officer said, "The CID over there did us a favor by hiding you and putting you on a fast track back here to the States. They were going to put you up for a quick court-martial so they could skate on the abuse of a person in custody charges. That's a very serious offense these days. My office will make sure there are no charges pending against you for any activities over there."

The Gunny said, "I took the liberty to pull your records and found nothing but a bright shining star of a Marine in his eighth year of service, and who has only taken exactly twelve days of leave to date. You will be paid for the unused leave to help you get a start."

I looked at all the men and said, "I'm like every man over there, and had some electronics such as a phone, an iPad, and a laptop. I really didn't have a lot of other junk because I didn't want to have to carry it all the time. I would appreciate it if you can help me get my three pieces of electronics back. I'll do your deal, but can one of you take me to the base hospital while I'm still on active duty? I'm about to pass out."

I was able to walk out to their base vehicle with the help of the Gunny and the Major. I was too dizzy to walk by the time we arrived at the hospital. They wheeled me in a chair and straight to the ER. The staff there was very efficient and put me through tests and x-rays for an hour, and then I was wheeled into an operating room.

I know they gave me some form of anesthesia, but I swear that I was awake while they were drilling into my skull. I heard them talk about blood pooling around my brain, but it didn't look like I had damaged anything from being kicked in the head. I'm not sure how I heard and comprehended all this, but I think I could repeat exactly what everyone in that operating theater had said.

The nurse sitting next to my bed watching me smiled as my eyes fluttered open. "Very good, Sergeant; we were wondering when you would come out of it. Do you feel rested? You've been asleep for quite a while." I wondered what 'quite a while' was.

The nurse was still smiling when she said, "You sure must be important to a lot of people. I can't believe all the brass and different agencies that are worried about you. You're going to be very popular now that you're back with us."

I tried to speak, but my throat was so parched that I couldn't. I finally whispered, "Water."

The nurse offered me a cup of water with a straw. I thought I would drain that little cup and ask for another, but I choked because I was trying to drink too fast. Just how long was 'quite a while'?

I lifted each of my hands, wiggled my fingers, and made a fist. I raised my hands straight up to stretch my shoulders and extend my arms when that was complete. I was about to try to sit up when I was overcome with fatigue, and said, "I think I'll take a short nap."

I was more with it than before when I woke up this time. I went through the flexing, holding my arms up, and made fists. I was given water and was able to say, "I'm hungry; can I get something to eat?"

There was a nurse at my bedside again who helped me drink some soup by using a spoon. I was amazed how a small cup of soup actually satisfied me. That's when I looked at my arms and saw how thin they were. I was alarmed now. I looked at the nurse in the chair next to me, and asked, "How long have I been out of it?"

The nurse said, "You came in during June, and it's the first week in October now. You've gone through a lot doing the Rip Van Winkle impersonation. You've had three brain surgeries that are all healed now, and you lost an awful lot of weight. It's not the recommended way to lose it, but it was still a lot of weight."

I had some water, then soup, then water again. I said that I thought I might have to use the urinal, but the nurse told me, "You are catheterized so that you don't wet the bed. It keeps you drained. We'll remove the tube from you soon and attempt to get you up to begin moving around."

The nurse handed me my phone and said, "You have a full mailbox. Listen to the voicemail messages, and return those you should. You're not going anywhere for a few weeks, so begin getting in touch with the rest of the world. I'm sure you had a life and family before the incident that caused all your problems. Get back with them to let them know you are alive and kicking."

I began.

Primary Editing by Pepère
Helicopter and Legal Guru, Rotorhead

For the rest of this story, you need to Log In or Register

Story tagged with:
Ma/Fa / Fa/Fa / Consensual /