Help, My Fiancée's a Nymphomaniac! - Cover

Help, My Fiancée's a Nymphomaniac!

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ben Markowitz already seemed to have it made, with a sassy, kinky Bosnian girlfriend and the likely prospect of swinging soon. That was when his Welsh friend texted him, desperate for help, as he couldn't satisfy his fiery Latin lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Workplace   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

I awoke the next morning with an understandable urge to piss and shower ... okay, so I pissed in the shower, but, hey, that was easily fixed by more water. Once I was under those hot jets, I began singing to myself, only to suddenly notice that I wasn't alone. There was a silhouette of a woman showing through the shower curtain, so I pulled it back enough to see my rather sassy and kinky girlfriend ... no, scratch that ... fiancee ... Tamara. Tamara Katarina Dragovic, a lovely former refugee from Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina, as it happened. Well, she had been a kid when all that went down, of course ... very young, no doubt. God, I felt every day of my thirty-six years right then, just thinking of that!

I felt much younger and more alive in a moment, though, when she cleared her throat and licked her lips, asking me, "Room for another, stud? Don't worry ... I have other holes, in case you forgot about them. Specifically, this one," she reminded me as she knelt to take my cock into her mouth.

"Oh, God, baby ... you're so ... good at that!" I grunted as Tamara sucked my dick all the way inside her throat.

"Well, we can't have Connie getting ideas now, can we? I'm still your head slut, right? Face it, Master ... I adore you and I don't ever plan to give you up, lover. We share each other, but I'm still madly in love with you, in case you somehow missed that detail, amid some of the crazy things I do at times.

"Also, I know that we've been playing at BDSM for a while now, but I want it to be more serious from here and now. Face it, please, honey ... I'm a natural, kinky pain slut ... You're a natural sadist and Top... , You just need a good bottom like me. I'm also a voyeur and very bisexual, in case You didn't notice lately.

"Oh, I acted aggressively with Connie, but she clearly wanted it, as did Jasper ... He is well ... surprisingly submissive for a macho type, in some ways. Mostly in terms of liking the women to make him eat them out. Funny thing, I don't picture him going for creampies, but he doesn't mind Aunt Flo. It takes all kinds, I guess.

"Connie is aggressive in some ways, but submissive to me ... and very submissive to you. I think that she's kinda dominant with Jasper, though, but in a sensual, relatively painless way. More like getting rough and making him eat her, that sort of thing. Riding him, too. She takes charge in bed, maybe not everywhere else. She has that whole mamacita thing going on, and he is papi to her, so she might submit to him at times, but she also wants her sex when she wants it, if you get my meaning ... lots of it, course, ergo his proposal, which no doubt she was at least equally responsible.

"It's not whips, chains, and leather ... she's just very demanding when it comes to sex, but if you've noticed, she tends to follow your lead and even mine ... She just has Jasper nice and trained, right where she wants him ... a soft, seductive kind of domination. But not that dominant, if I can top her!" Tamara pointed out with a wink, "one just needs to prove capable of bossing her around, and she naturally yields right away."

"Damn, woman ... I'm about to cum!" I warned Tamara, who responded by grabbing my cheeks to spread them and slip a couple of very wet fingers into my asshole ... the fingers smelled of Connie's pussy, in fact, but I wasn't going to gripe about that.

I coughed, shuddered, and exploded into Tamara's throat, my every spurt going down the hatch as she eagerly swallowed it all. My fiancee now looked up at me with a look of delight and near worship as well. She then rinsed my ass off her fingers and began washing my body with the puff. It wasn't a quick job, either. No, my saucy slut chose to drag it out, gently and sensuously caressing my skin with her hands and fingers, as well as kissing ... and licking each part as soon as it was clean! My whole body became a massive nerve ending from Tamara's loving, highly erotic service to it.

"God, woman ... That was amazing! Here, let me return the favor," I told Tamara and she expressed some surprise, but when I began to actively wash her body, she started getting goose bumps on her flesh.

Sure enough, with every loving touch of the puff and my hands on Tamara's soaked skin, she began to sigh, to moan, and to whimper ... even to shiver. She even began to drool a little, and when first the puff, and then when my tongue explored the crack of her ass, her knees almost gave way. That was when curiosity got the better of me and I licked along her taint, closer to her bloody cunt ... the smell was potent, pungent ... and as I gave a tentative lick or two around it, Tamara let out a sharp intake of breath from the unexpected kiss of my tongue on that part of her. Wanting more such reactions, I ignored the saltiness of the blood and the bitterness of the other flavors to explore the lips of her pussy, soon confronting her clit to put it directly into my mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.