Betting On My Family - Cover

Betting On My Family

Copyright© 2016 by Bartleby T

Chapter 21: Leaving Neverland

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 21: Leaving Neverland - Ben is out of sorts after moving to idyllic Orange County with his family and is coerced into the illegal and dangerous sex trade. As a crisis at home ensues and difficulties at work intensify, Ben’s family and a motley crew of co-workers are forced to make difficult choices before their new fairy-tale existence comes crashing down around them.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

Getting dressed was harder than I expected, mostly because I was harder than expected.

I’d never wondered before why so many young girls wore black tights for three solid months every winter, I’d just enjoyed it. But after squeezing into my smashing pair of forest-green leggings, I knew why. It was, by far, the most comfortable thing I’d ever put on. Sure, I’d needed to use an available pair of scissors to cut out a nice oval through which my unit could dangle, but aside from that, they were like tubes of silky warmth enveloping my thighs.

The skirt - effectively a wide green belt that was sawtoothed on the bottom - wasn’t too bad either, and I spent far too much time in front of the mirror noting how great my ass looked in it. Then I pulled on the relatively normal green shirt and Robin Hood hat and started out before I spontaneously burst into rainbow-colored flames.

The first star on my map was only a short trip away and I was glad for it as I really didn’t want anyone outside of this shoot to see what I was wearing. Knowing Victor was probably laughing his ass off behind some monitors somewhere somehow didn’t bother me as much. I followed the hallway down to the end where the map indicated I should go. There on the door was a small sticky note left for me.

“Refer to me as Tinkerbell. I’m already sorry for what you’re about to hear.” -K

So Katie would be my first star... I grinned. Whatever lines she thought were so terrible couldn’t possibly be worse than what Riley had said to me last time. I took a deep breath and pushed the door open. It was so dark inside that it took my eyes a few seconds to adjust.

The relatively small octogonal room had a domed ceiling, upon which hundreds of small luminescent stars twinkled, much like the decals that children stick upon their ceilings but much more realistic-looking and seemingly powered by LEDs. Adorning all eight sides of the room was a painted landscape of mountains and rolling hills, the tops of which were designed to resemble a horizon, which blended neatly into the night-sky ceiling. The carpet between my bare toes was lush and shaggy and green as my tights.

If you didn’t stare at the walls directly, it almost appeared like you stood on an open prairie with farm houses and wheat fields in the distance. It was much more evocative than the living room that we used before and I wondered what the hell Victor used it for when he wasn’t shooting illegal porn. The only furniture present was a large heart-shaped bed set in the center which occupied most of the chamber. On top of it was Katie, my adorable little Tinkerbell, and against one wall stood Sid the cameraman, still as a statue. I did my best to ignore him.

Katie’s fair hair was pulled back and pinned up and the glitter around her dark eyeshadow twinkled like the stars above. Glistening pink lipstick and thick mascara completed her elfin appearance, and aside from a relatively tiny dark green leotard, she wore nothing, and sat upon the mattress with her legs tucked under one side. Upon her back, fastened by a little silver chain around her chest, was a pair of theater-prop butterfly wings. Her features lit up into a smile when she noticed me enter, and I could’ve swore that her wings twitched.

Despite my previous reservations, I was now as rigid as a shark-cage. Underneath my heroic skirt, my penis jutted forward, parting the folds so as to get a look at the pussy he was about to slay. The morning’s difficulties were a thing of the past. If anything, I was more excited than usual. It’s not everyday you get to bang your sister on camera in a bizarre outdoorsy room with stars overhead while she’s dressed as a fairy. I mean, that only happens a couple of times in a man’s life. You gotta jump on those opportunities.

“Oh, thank the sirens,” Katie/Tinkerbell said. Cue shitty dialogue now... “I didn’t know how much longer I could’ve waited.” She lightly unfolded her legs and leaned back invitingly. “Now hurry, because we have much to see and many to do. We are in Neverland and night is full upon us.”

“Hi Tink,” I said, wondering how the hell I was supposed to act like a Lost Boy. The lack of a script was puzzling. “Sick wings. Where are we going and what do we have to do?” I figured I’d just ask questions until I discovered who I was supposed to be.

“We’re going home,” she said to me. “Our time in Neverland is short. We must make the best of the time we have before we return to the real world.” And then her wings twitched again. This time I was sure of it.

“How are you doing that?” I stepped closer and tried to to circle the bed to see behind her. “You got like a battery pack on or something?”

“They’re wings, boy,” she answered, giving me a look that told me to stop asking questions that deviated from the script. “Wings twitch. There are no batteries in Neverland.”

“Then what do you put in your vibrator?” I smiled. Being an asshole is just so satisfying sometimes, or as Victor would call it, inspiring.

“No vibrators either, I’m afraid,” Tinkerbell said. “In Neverland, the only relief available is fat throbbing cock, and I’m afraid the rest of the Lost Boys are hung like ten-year-olds. Hah! “But before we begin our journey to collect the others, I desire something from you.” Of course you do...

“The others?”

“The others who must leave Neverland with us,” she said. “Ours is a land of fantasy, dreams, and ecstasy. A land where anything goes without responsibilities or consequences. But you don’t belong here, and neither do “the others.” We will find them, and together, we’ll all go home.” Her wings twitched again, shaking a little at the corners. They were freaking me out. “But first I desire something from you.” She leaned back onto her arms and patted the bed next to her.

I slid one knee onto the bed and then the other, careful not to snag my engorged dick on the folds of the comforter. “I think I know what you desire from me.” In my experience, Victor’s writing left very little to the imagination. But so far, it hadn’t been so terrible. There was at least some nuance to it and the phrasing was metaphorically satisfyi ... inspiring.

“Good,” Tinkerbell said, slowly spreading her legs wider. Her dark green leotard narrowed to almost a string where it reached her sex, but she wore it just so that it barely covered the slick little groove of her pussy. I licked my lips until they looked as wet as hers.

“What I desire is your...” she blushed. “ ... your hot sticky cum deep inside of me...” Ahh ... this must be where Victor’s writing takes over. Her smile heightened. “I want you to fuck a baby into me, brother.” Ewww, I should’ve known... Katie rolled her eyes away from the camera and deadpanned the lines that she was supposed to say.

“Come here,” she said. “Come put that baby in me right now. Come fuck my never-never pussy raw and shoot me full of your jisz. I wanna be preggo with my brother’s baby.”

“Umm ... wow,” I said. I wasn’t sure how to respond, or even if a response was warranted before I ... impregnated my sister. Even though she was on the pill, just the thought was disconcerting. “OK, sure.” I sidled up between her outstretched legs and took her ankles in my hands. “Although considering we’re separate species, I’m not sure how we’re brother and sister.”

“But we are brother and sister. Didn’t you know?” She grinned and pointed at my getup. “You’re part fairy.” Oh fuck you, Riley. Seriously, fuck you. I walked my knees closer. And since she’s right here, let’s fuck Katie, too. I took hold of my cock, rubbing it lightly against her outer lips while I flexed my pelvis.

“Good,” I said playing along. “Because I’ve always wanted to...” The head of my cock was drooling pre-cum and I was as thick and meaty as possible. I was ready for love, and ready to ... I can’t believe I had to say it... “ ... put a baby in you.” Tinkerbell almost laughed at my Oscar-worthy delivery. I reached out and took hold of the tiny strap covering her slit and slid to the side, feeling her baby smooth skin with the pad of my thumb, and seeing the wetness of her arousal glisten at me. I started to drool from both ends.

“It’s not every day a lowly lost boy like me gets his hands on the tightest and hottest ass in all of never...” Her wings twitched again. “Seriously Tink, what the fuck is up with those wings!”

“Let it go,” she whispered. I leaned close to her and she put her palms flat upon my jerkin. Yes, fuck you, I was wearing a jerkin. “Don’t worry about the wings.” She took my hands into hers, guiding one to the slippery crevice between her thighs. “Focus on this instead.” I wetted my fingertip lightly in her lips and then diddled her clit with it. It was like a little button that made her body shudder whenever pressed. But seeing the desperation in her eyes for more than just a shudder, I decided to be merciful and slipped my ring finger inside her to the second knuckle. Her gasp was audible.

“Do you need to keep this outfit on?” I asked. Any clothing was too much when it came to Katie.

“I ... I don’t think so. Why?” I grabbed the neckline of the leotard and held her steady as I tore the material off of her body in one swift yank. It made me feel like Hulk Hogan, even if I was only ripping through sheer material about as strong as a napkin.

“Because between us, all clothing does is get in the way.” I curled my finger and watched her writhe. Her perky never-never breasts seemed to wink at me, but I noticed small teeth marks around her nipples and tiny finger sized bruises adorning her waist and collar-bone that I didn’t remember giving her. She must have had as much fun the previous night as I had. Naughty naughty Tinkerbell.

The small silver chain that comprised her remaining attire fit snugly underneath her breasts and held the wings onto her back even while topless and had the added effect of pushing her tits up. I walked my legs closer until her thighs rested against mine and took her breasts in my hands, just enjoying the feel of her soft skin, and the small nervous heartbeat underneath. She smiled shyly and I giggled at her nerves.

“I don’t know why I’m nervous,” she said. “It’s just you.”

“It’s just me,” I said. Seeing her wings twitch once more, I quickly pushed her off her elbows and flat onto her back, pinning the twitching distracting bastards to the mattress. The look in her eyes was surprised, anxious. I’d witnessed no signs of anxiety the other night while I was deflowering the ever-living fuck out out of her, so I guessed that it was because of the camera.

“I don’t get it,” she said, as I lowered my arms to the mattress, climbing into position overtop her. “Last night I was fine. Last night I wasn’t nervous at all and way more stuff happened.”

“Sssshhhh,” I said, pushing a finger onto her lips. “Don’t break script. It’s OK to be nervous.” I bent close to her and pushed my lips onto hers as I slowly but firmly rocked my hips forwards, sliding up and over her slick entrance, rubbing her clit. I slowly pulled back into position, and felt the fat head slip into the dip between her lips. “And it’s only going to get worse once I knock you up.” She laughed, and I took the opportunity to rock my hips forward roughly eight inches. Her curled lips twisted into an ‘O.’

I had to bite my tongue to keep from exploding at once. Her pulverizing snatch was tighter than I remembered. Babs was downright loose in comparison, but then she did have three kids and about two decades more experience in being stretched by dick. “Oh gawd,” she said. “There really is nothing like the real thing.” She was using her theatre voice. “ ... and Peter Pan, despite his name, has a decidedly miniscule problem in the peter department.”

“I don’t have that problem,” I said. “My peter is all grown up.” I twisted my waist, letting her feel just how grown I was.

“Grown up, you say? In neverland, only pirates are grown up.” She wrapped her arms around my neck. “Why Ben, I never knew your cock was a pirate.”

I lowered my weight on top of her and thrusted again, vainly trying to get even deeper. The feels were enough to make me shake. “I suppose I need to do a better job of raping and pillaging you. Stealing away your naughty treasures.” I thought for a second but couldn’t think of any more pirate-related innuendo. Readers everywhere rejoiced.

“Yo ho ho,” she moaned as I twisted my cock around, grinding it around her insides while fully imbedded. “Now get on with it. LET’S MAKE A BABY!” She arched her back and grabbed her own tits, twisting them till they stood up like Parcheesy pieces, and I took hold of her around the waist, my cock swelling at the feeling of her obliques undulating beneath my fingers. I squared my knees, held on tight, and began to jackhammer my sister.

I loved the feeling of being inside Babs. I wouldn’t have spent so many hours up in there if I hadn’t. But Katie, in a strange way, was both better and worse than the legendary Cockswallow. Her pussy was tighter, so much tighter, and as a result, hotter and more pleasurable. She was also sopping wet, while Babs had to break out the lube a few times to keep going. But the bad part was that she was so damn tight that my climax always felt imminent the second I slid home. If not for the ridiculous banter we amused ourselves with to distract me, I would’ve popped within a minute or two.

“Oh yeah!” Katie roared. “Gimme that big fat baby!” I couldn’t help but smile. What a “You want some of this baby?” I was fully bent over her, ramming her with a consistent maintainable speed. “Oh, I’m gonna give you some of this baby!” It took real restraint not to start quoting Fat Bastard.

“Oh ... Baby ... Yes,” Katie moaned, recoiling from three well-delivered sucker punches to the cervix. “You fuck me so good with that baby-daddy dick.”

“Oh you want the baby-daddy dick?”

“Oh yeah!” She roared, smiling the whole time. The absurdity had reached a fever pitch. “Gimme that daddy dick! Fuck me! Fuck me daddy!” I wasn’t sure who I was supposed to be anymore. She began to grunt from the impacts, pushing back against me, giving as much as she took, and for a short blessed period, we just rutted against each other like coked-up bunnies, having run out of stupid things to say.

I leaned back onto my shins as I continued to plow her, gripping her firmly around the waist as I pummeled her love tunnel with all my strength. I was vaguely aware of Sid revolving around the edges of the bed to get good angles, but it was easier to ignore him than I would have thought. Katie’s gorgeous naked physique and jiggling tits were very distracting. And dear Lord, did she feel amazing. Whereas Babs’ pussy was like a juicy, sloppy, wonderful oven, Katie was rather like a blast furnace, and I fitted into her like a piston in it’s casing. We were one sweaty, moaning, baby-making machine.

“While I have your attention,” she grunted. “There is one more thing.”

“Aside from the baby?”

“Aside from the baby.” I kept pace. I held no illusions about how many hot young women I needed to fuck in the next hour or so and I didn’t have time to dilly dally. On my next thrust, I snapped her toward me, pulling her back off the bed and into my arms. I wrapped my arms around her and started to bounce her on my lap. Oh ... oh that’s very nice... I could see Sid across the room training his lens upon her ass and the thick curving banana dick that was snaking in and out of the pussy above it.

I bit her on the neck and exhaled heavily, having the time of my life. “I’m all ears.”

“It’s just, ooomph.” I elongated my thrusts, using the whole eight inches to plunder that cooter like a good pirate should. She started to jerk against them, twitching just like her wings ... which, in the new position, were once again twitching. I held her close, clandestinely glancing down her back to see what was powering them. She didn’t seem to notice my curiosity with my third leg stuffed inside her.

“Fuck,” she continued. “We need to make babies more often. It’s just that I need to tell you that Neverland rules no longer apply once we leave here.” She gave me a significant look. “While we remain in Never-neverland, I’m your sidekick, your...” She smiled, indicating more incoming lines. “ ... your little fuckslave, dripping and desperate to always keep your cock hard and your balls empty.” I think I like Neverland. “But the rest of the world plays by different rules, different standards.” She could barely get out the words between squeals. “You understand me, right?”

I stopped thrusting for a moment and held her face-to-face a few inches away. “Doggy?” I asked.

“Sure,” she said. “How about FDAU?” She bit her lip and dismounted before turning around and lowering her face to the mattress. I wasted no time and buried myself back into that silky hot hole. The pistoning again commenced. clap, clap, clap. I stared at her dimples of venus, dizzy with how much cum I was ready to pump into her.

“You’re my Tinkerbell,” I said. “And you’ll always be my Tinkerbell, no matter where we go.” I shifted my grip from her waist to her ass, squeezing the round bubbles bouncing off of my pelvis. “Rules or no rules. Nothing between us needs to change.” clap... She pushed her ass flush against my skin and began twerking against my groin. I watched her waist twist in circles, spellbound.

“Some things MUST change,” she said softly. “If not, then we’ll never be free of this place.” I gathered my breath while she ground against me. I wasn’t sure if what she was saying was her lines or something else, but I could tell from her tone that it was important. More important than our “baby,” at least.

“But why?” I said, staring down at her gorgeous young body. “Why must this change? I pushed into her as deeply as I could manage, punctuating my remark. “This is good. This is incredible.”

“VERY incredible, she whispered. “But I’m not Wendy,” she said, “nor Tiger Lily, nor any of the other girls who you’re gonna meet some day. I’m not your girlfriend, Ben.” Her twerking stopped “Err ... boy, I mean.” She turned around to look at me and I started to thrust again. I watched as her eyes glazed over in front of me, her head being jostled front and back. “So fucking good,” she whispered. “Gimme that fucking baby.”

“So what are you saying?” I asked. My balls were aching to blow, causing my thoughts to formulate slower than usual. “I know you’re not my girlfriend. You’re my sister.”

“And I’ll always be your sister,” Katie said. “That’s what I’m trying to say.” She pushed her butt against me snugly again, rotating in circles. “THIS doesn’t have to change just yet, at least until you’ve fucked a baby into me, but eventually, I’ll need to find my own Peter Pan, my own hero to attend to.” Her wings shimmered. Even from the back, they looked real. I didn’t know what to believe anymore. She craned her neck around again and smiled for me, her braces setting me off. “I’ll always be your little Tinkerbell, Ben. Just know that fairy-tales always eventually end.”

I nodded. It wasn’t new information. “I know that. I do.” I squeezed her ass cheeks. Jesus, they felt wonderful. I smacked one. I couldn’t help it. “Just ... not yet.”

“Oh heavens no,” she said, real worry in her eyes. “I was talking down the road. I presently see no reason why Tinkerbell shouldn’t get fucked at least once a day, preferably every morning, and possibly more on weekends and holidays.”

“Agreed,” I said. “In fact, I think that Tinkerbell would benefit from some experimentation as well. Babs kinda opened my eyes to something last night.” I looked down at where my cock disappeared into her and spread her cheeks apart. Her little butthole seemed to wink at me. “Besides ... there’s still so much left to discover.” She arched her back completely and looked at me upside down.

“Less than you think,” she said. I looked up from her brown eye into the other two. They were also brown, but in a different way.

“What does that mean?”

“You weren’t the only one who had an “eye-opening” experience last night.” I looked down at her ass and saw her clenching. “It means I want you to shove that big fat baby up my tight little ass.” She waved her rump provocatively in front of me, half of me still wedged between them. Don’t have to tell me twice.

I pulled out of her pussy, my cock snapping to attention and then I used my thumb to spread some of her own wetness up to her starfish, only knowing that Babs and I had needed some lube last night. Then I pushed the fat mushroom head against her poop-shoot and pushed.

Nothing happened at first. Her door was shut. But as I leaned into her, I felt her ass open to me, and a good three or four inches of steel slid into her trembling butthole, clenching around my shaft the whole time like a swallowing throat. And then I just started pounding her.

Even though this was a tender moment and a new experience for us, I knew that I had ... like ... four or five more tender moments waiting for me down the hall. I just needed to get going. I reached forward and grabbed hold of her little topknot and just started wailing on her, tapping that ass like a Canadian taps a maple tree. I didn’t know how those girls had opened Katie’s eyes the night before, but they hadn’t fucked her like this. While she cried and moaned, I powered through her ass at breakneck speed, feeling my balls well up in preparation. Only when I was very close did I slow, and only then because I remembered. I needed to give her a baby.

At the last moment, I popped out of her asshole and wiped off on the sheets before sliding back into her pussy. I didn’t have time for anything else before I started erupting inside of her. Moaning, I slid home a few times and tried not to lose consciousness as I dumped my cum into her. My dick was a twitching rod of pleasure, spurting and draining, filling up every available surface with my seed.

Sid approached from the side and leaned in with the camera toward where dick met pussy, and I slowly pulled out, so he could capture the fat tube underneath the shaft swelling and contracting as it finished filling her up, and the slow trickle of baby batter dripping out of her. Then I collapsed on the bed next to her, as did she next to me.

It was a moment before I could muster the strength to speak. “Now what?” Katie turned to me.

“Now we go get the others,” she said, looking up toward the ceiling. “Follow the second star to the right.” She smiled. “Straight on till morning.”

As soon as she finished her line, Sid lowered the camera and exited the room via another door in the wall, while one of the makeup girls rushed inside to touch up Katie’s face. It was really bizarre, but Brie’s cleavage did enough to get me primed for the next room, and after exchanging a few smiles, Katie and I silently plodded down the hallway toward our next destination.


“Umm ... what the ... what is this? Who are you supposed to be?” The second room was set up like a classroom, with three rows of school-desks facing a larger “teacher desk” at the front, who stood before a wall-to-wall dry-erase board. Sid was there skulking in a corner, and standing in front of the board, copying one sentence a hundred times was Syl, in a tight fitting black skirt, loose white blouse, and a ... was that a feather in her hair?

She whirled on her stiletto heels to face me, and I noticed three little red stripes of face paint on each cheek. “I was supposed to be...”Her vision dropped. “Jesus Christ Ben, is that your dick? What’s up with all these high school kids having huge ... members!? Members? “I thought Drew was just an anomaly but...”

“When did you see Drew’s dick?” I said. “Drew? The Infinity Hammer? Really?”

“Doesn’t matter, just look. Lemme start over.” Her eyes bulged at my erection once more before she pulled her vision back to my face with an effort. “I was supposed to be Tiger Lily. You know, the Native American princess from the story? Only Victor didn’t have any Indian costumes and was set on this classroom, so I guess I’m a Native American college professor or something. Like my feather? Riley’s script was actually kinda cool and had a life-lesson you were supposed to learn and some fun props, but...”

“BUT WE HAVE NO INDIAN COSTUMES SO GET INTO CHARACTER!”

Syl cleared her throat. “You’re right.” She smoothed out her skirts and it was only then that I noticed what was written fifty times on the board behind her. It read I’ll be a better fucktoy and let my brother pound me like I deserve repeated ad nauseum line after line. I saw nothing wrong with Victor’s version of the script at all. “You two,” she said. “Go back out and come back in.” Katie and I left and pulled the door closed behind us.

Katie faced me in the hallway. “This is so disjointed,” she said. “I don’t know how Victor expects to stitch this together into something coherent.”

“Who knows?” I said. “Trust in the pervert.” I was admittedly a bit biased. I was really looking forward to “pounding my fucktoy like she deserved,” and I didn’t mean Katie but the other one... Christ, I’m spoiled... We went back in. Syl was facing the blackboard but she whirled to face us once more, this time with a nasty scowl on her face.

“Benjamin Rutherford Fairchild!” The hairs on the back of my neck stood on end. Syl’s booming “teacher voice” was almost as impressive and loud as Victor’s. “You’re sentenced to detention for the crime of never screwing your big sister like you should have. Now come to the front of the room and face the class.” The class?

Before I could ask, a door on the side of the classroom opened and in walked Tania and Brie, the two cute makeup girls from before. After them, in strode six more remarkable-looking women, three wearing french-maid style cleaning outfits, one in turquoise medical scrubs, and two in gardening pullovers.

As they filed in, they all took a good look at me, and at my penis - secret smiles on their faces - and I felt compelled to cover myself as they populated the desks. Was this Victor’s staff? My anxiety shot through the roof. This hadn’t been part of the deal. Even Katie was blushing bright red.

Syl brought me back to attention with a snap of her fingers and I silently walked down the middle row to the front with Katie in tow, very conscious of the eight sets of female eyes on me, all likely admiring how great my ass looked in these tights. A profound sense of fear welled up inside of me, quickly followed by a profound sense of incredulity.

Half of my brain warned caution, while the other half was bitching “seriously? Are you kidding me with this shit?” When I reached the front of the classroom, I turned around to face the women, and found that not one was interested in my face. Judging from their stares however, my cock was fascinating. It felt more like a bachelorette party than a classroom. Syl walked into my vision, snapping a ruler against her palm.

“Benjamin,” she said mildly, “The rest of the teachers and I are very concerned with your performance lately. Your grades have been slipping, and your attention has become dismal, and I’m afraid that a full analysis of your capabilities must be performed to...”

“Look,” I interrupted. “Do we have to do this? I don’t mean to be crass but can’t you just bend over the desk here and we can chooga-chooga and have Sid get some nice angles, then bing bang boom, we’re done?” Syl stared back at me sadly. She looked like someone had just told her that Santa Clause wasn’t real. I had no idea that my sisters might actually enjoy playing a role in a dimestore porno. “Whatever, proceed. But if you hit me with that ruler, you’re gonna regret it.”

“If you don’t shut your mouth and listen to your teacher, then you’re going to regret it.” She stepped in front of me, and walked forward until her face was only an inch or two from mine. Her heels cancelled out any height difference.

“You look really pretty,” I whispered. “You sure you’re cool with all this?” She smelled really pretty too, and I got a good whiff as she leaned even closer.

“You look like 25,000 dollars,” she replied quietly. “More than cool.” She started unlacing my jerkin. “Considering this is paying for my degree, you could say that I’ve never wanted to fuck someone so badly in my entire life.” She lifted the rest of the jerkin shirt thingy up and off my arms as Sid came closer around the side. She smiled at the camera and dropped to her knees. “But first, an oral exam.”

So there I was, no bullshit, leaning against a desk while my sexy older sister devoured me while eight bemused strangers pretended like they weren’t staring at my saliva-coated erection. Syl’s oral abilities were considerable, and it wasn’t difficult to moan and show my pleasure to the camera. Having just vented all of my nervous energy on Katie and our baby, it was easy to ham it up for my audience. I even winked a few times at the nurse because she was super cute. But alas, we were not to be, I was sadly too busy screwing my family.

Sid took a few scrolling passes of the audience as well and the assembled girls theatrically looked dismayed at what was going on in their classroom. Horrified bug-eyed expressions gaped at me and until I actually started to enjoy the attention. I even took up a handful of her hair and started gagging her a little bit. “Yeah. You like that shit, don’t you professor, or sis ... whoever you are...” It was shocking how good of a cocksucker she was. It’s a shame she spent so much time away at school, not satisfying my every whim and desire... Wow ... I really am spoiled...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.