OSL: Amber's Wedding - Cover

OSL: Amber's Wedding

Copyright© 2016 by bluedragon

Chapter 3: Sunday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Sunday - A short little story about a dear friend's wedding. A vignette to be read AFTER An Ordinary College Sex Life 3.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

A stray beam of sunlight woke me up in the morning, the plantation shutters over the bungalow's east window not quite 100% shut. Although the sun rose higher in the sky this close to the equator, it still had to rise over the horizon. And at this very time, on this very date, at these very coordinates on the globe, the sun's rays came through at just the right angle to hit the very spot where my face was NOT covered by the naked body of the girl sleeping between me and that east window.

Grimacing against the unwanted illumination, I twisted my head so that the stray sunbeam hit my cheek instead of my eyes. Unfortunately, that limited movement was about all I could physically manage. And as full consciousness seeped into my brain, I realized exactly why I couldn't roll my entire body out of the way. See, I'd awoken in a familiar yet still awkward position: buried beneath a pile of naked limbs that more or less pinned me down against the mattress.

Someone was using my left shoulder as a pillow, her arm draped all the way across my chest. Someone else was using my stomach as a pillow, her hair splayed across my entire torso like a halo around her head. And a third someone had her legs resting atop mine, and from the way a bony knee pressed against my shin, I figured that third someone was sleeping face-down.

My heartbeat pounded in my head, and when I tried to crack my eyelids open through crusty eye-boogers, the room's excessive morning light exploded into my brain, making me wince and immediately clamp my eyelids shut again. And as afterimages flashed brightly against my retinas, my head pounded even more.

My throat was dry, my tongue tasted like sandpaper, and when I turned my head a wave of nausea lifted bile up my throat. Damn, I drank too much last night.

You think? I tried warning you after the fourth Irish Car Bomb. But somewhere along the line you turned me off, and there was nothing else I could do to save you.

Waitaminute. You can be turned off?

Umm ... pretend you didn't hear that.

"Ugh..." I groaned audibly, and after massaging my temples with my right hand for a minute or two, I realized I at least had freedom of movement in one arm. Shading my eyes against the light with that hand, I cracked my eyelids open again. This time, no explosions of light caused any further headaches, although my vision took a few extra seconds to focus from initial blurriness, and the nausea didn't get much better.

For once, I didn't have a morning erection. Usually, no matter how many times I ejaculated the night before, getting more than five hours of sleep would be an instant guarantee I'd have fresh steel in my shaft to match the sunrise. But not today. Not after last night.

Saturday night had gone very similarly to Friday night. The wedding party had the same reserved section of the hotel mezzanine deck that overlooked the bay to one side and the hotel pool to the other side, complete with our own private bar. But on Friday night everyone was still in a getting-to-know-each-other phase, the disparate groups of friends still feeling each other out after only a day spent in each other's company. By last night, everyone was already good buddies, we were celebrating our dear friends' weddings, and the hookup mentality that had permeated the previous evening had been even stronger than before.

So everybody drank a lot. Everybody flirted a lot. And almost everybody went home with extra company, including my two girlfriends and me. After all, Maria and Nataliya had very much enjoyed their Friday night with me and Sasha, but the pair of Russian dolls had never had me, Sasha, and Adrienne together, now had they?

So at the end of the night, the five of us retired to our ocean-front bungalow and started stripping clothes off. As drunk as I was, I mostly operated on auto-pilot, and when I awoke in the morning I realized I had several large gaps in my memory. But the things I could remember were all very good, and despite Nataliya's protestations that they weren't the type to sleep over, when my eyes finally swam into focus I found that the blonde Russian sisters must have passed out in bed with the rest of us.

I'd slept more or less sideways across the king-size bed close to the headboard, my feet dangling off the edge of the mattress. Adrienne was the one sleeping on my left shoulder, her arm wrapped around my chest comfortingly. Maria was the one sleeping on my stomach, her hair haloed around her head and her body oriented roughly in the correct direction for the mattress. And Nataliya slept face-down and diagonally at the foot of the bed, her legs draped across mine with her knee digging into my shin.

Of Sasha, I saw no sign, nor evidence of where she might have slept since the bed was pretty full. For a moment I started to worry, futilely wracking my brain for a memory of her either falling asleep somewhere or leaving the bungalow. But just when my imagination started running wild with hypotheticals ending with her lying dead in a ditch somewhere, my gorgeous brunette girlfriend appeared in the suite's bedroom doorway wearing a hotel bathrobe and holding a steaming mug of coffee.

She surveyed the scene before her, a smirk on her lips until her eyes tracked onto my face and she realized I was awake. Chuckling silently, Sasha analyzed my pinned-down position while I raised my right hand helplessly. And after setting down her coffee mug on the desk, she circled around the bed to approach me from the side nearest my head.

Situated as I was, I had to look at her upside-down as Sasha leaned forward, took my cheeks in her mug-warmed hands, and gave me a tender kiss. "How you feeling?" she whispered quietly, trying to not wake anybody else.

"Tired, hungover ... trapped," I admitted. "Definitely not feeling fresh as a daisy or anything like that."

"I can tell. First time in a while I've seen you wake up without morning wood." She glanced with her eyes down my body to my limp member just past Maria's head.

I gave her a resigned look, and Sasha got a gleam in her eye. After circling around the bed again, she crawled onto the mattress in the available space next to my right knee, bent over Nataliya's legs, and licked the end of my limp cock. The sensation tickled, and I furrowed my eyebrows while shooting her a look of surprise.

"What are you doing?" I muttered softly.

"Testing it out. Sure, you're too tired and hungover to wake up with an erection; but I wonder: Are you're too tired and hungover to get an erection?" And with that, she ducked down and sucked my flaccid tip into her mouth.

Very quickly, I realized the answer to her question would be 'no' – I was not too tired and hungover to get an erection. (In other words: yes, I could get one). Pleasurable feelings filled my brain, adding to my dizziness and accelerating my heartbeat. The problem was, my heartbeat was already pounding in my head, and my increased heartrate only made the pounding even worse. As pleasurable as Sasha's fellatio felt to my penis, the headache she was giving me definitely didn't feel like it was worth it. But even though I put my right hand on top of her head while muttering, "No, no, seriously, this headache just ... ungh," she kept right on going, and when I muttered that last "ungh", I felt a twitch in my balls that pretty much represented Li'l Ben waking up and announcing, "Let's DO this!"

Headache or no headache, my body had slept for something around 7-8 hours and my cock didn't need even that much time to recover after last night's exertions. The pressure in my head began to wane, Sasha's initial slurping sucks transformed into up-and-down head bobs along my growing length, and within minutes my girlfriend's efforts had produced a proudly erect column of man meat.

"There! I knew you could do it!" she pronounced happily after pulling off.

I groaned, "What, you're just gonna leave me like this? If you're gonna go to so much trouble to get it up, the least you can do is make it go back down again."

Grinning, Sasha surveyed the bed and shook her head. "Nah. I can go down on you anytime when we're at home. I'm in the mood ... to watch."

I arched an eyebrow. "Watch what? Watch me lie here unable to get up because I've got three girls pinning me down?"

Giving me a shit-eating grin, my girlfriend shook her head and glanced down, eyeballing the situation. First, she gently took hold of Nataliya's ankles and carefully slid them over to the side. The slumbering Russian beauty's legs were limp and bent readily at the knees; she didn't wake up. Next, Sasha tugged on Adrienne's legs slowly and steadily to gradually drag her girlfriend off my left shoulder so that the supermodel's head slid down into the triangular gap beneath my left armpit. The naked blonde snorted a bit in her sleep, but didn't open her eyes.

Finally, Sasha jacked my shaft a couple of times in her hand to make sure it stayed erect, then grabbed my hips and grunted from the exertion of attempting to roll me over.

"I AM awake," I reminded her with a sigh. Now that my left side was free, I was able to pivot myself onto my right hip, a motion that gradually slid Maria's head off my belly. The sleeping girl took a deep breath, but exhaled just as deeply and mumbled before raising both arms above her head and lifting her right knee up and to the side, a motion which pretty much exposed her pussy open wide.

Sasha grinned, pressed her hands flat together with fingers extended, and then fanned them out to the sides to mime an opening book. "Open ... sesame..." my girlfriend teased, nodding with her head to Maria.

"She's asleep," I hissed.

"But I bet she'll wake up really fast once you push it inside her."

I winced. "Really?"

"Please? For me? Help me develop this new voyeuristic side of my personality?"

The fuck are you stalling for? Get IN there!

Fine, fine. Shut up before I start wondering about that 'off' switch again.

Shutting up.

I looked back at Sasha, who was practically dancing from foot to foot in excitement. Chuckling at her enthusiasm, I collected myself and rolled over, setting my knees between Maria's spread legs without disturbing either Adrienne or Nataliya. By now, Sasha stared at us with a rather ... hungry ... look in her eyes as her lip quivered. She'd parted the gap in her bathrobe to reveal that she was completely naked beneath, and as I watched she began to fondle one of her own tits with one hand while sliding her other hand down to her own crotch.

Budding voyeur, indeed. Awesome!

Weren't you supposed to shut up? I'm giving you what you want, aren't I?

Shutting up, shutting up.

Like a heat-seeking homing missile, my mushroom head sought out the nearest wet pussy. It centered itself with her opening, lined up the shaft, and sent the "go" signal up to my brain.

Maria inhaled sharply as my cock pushed five inches into her snatch, her eyes flying open as she exclaimed in surprise, "Oh, shit!" Her folds were still quite moist from the copious amounts of her girlcum and my man spunk deposited in there the night before. The blonde girl's pretty hazel eyes fluttered as I pushed myself in deeper, and by the time my short and curlies were pressed up against her trimmed beaver, she was fully awake and giving me a sideways smirk.

"Oooh ... good morning..." Maria drawled in her cute Russian accent.

"Morning, sexy" I mumbled around a mouthful of boob. "Hope you don't mind."

"Not at all," Maria breathed, her eyes fluttering again as I slowly retracted my cock and reinserted myself again. When I reached full depth again, she wrapped her legs around my ass and cinched her arms around my neck, holding me close. "If every morning could be this nice, I might rethink my policy about not sleeping over."

With a grin, I began to rhythmically fuck my Russian doll. In and out, I pumped her pussy over and again. But just when we started to really get going, guttural moaning from beside us drew our attention away from each other.

"Unnnghh, unnngh!" Sasha grunted, her hand a blur as she fingerbanged herself with a fury for a few more seconds until her knees buckled and she collapsed face-first onto the mattress, the sudden impact startling Adrienne and making our girlfriend jerk upright.

I stopped moving within Maria's pussy, and the two of us looked over in surprise. Less than two minutes had passed since we'd started fucking.

Sasha wore a self-satisfied smirk on her face, giggling, "That was awesome."


Adrienne was cranky and not in the mood after being unceremoniously awakened so abruptly, plus she had cotton-mouth and quite the hangover. She and Sasha headed into the shower together, leaving me alone with the Russian blondes.

Nataliya woke up a few minutes later and ultimately made it a threesome. I fucked both sisters to an orgasm each before pulling out and cumming all over their faces. The girls licked it up, thanked me for an amazing weekend, then got dressed and told me they'd see us again at the group lunch.

While the two married couples would be honeymooning on the island and therefore sticking around for the next week or so, the majority of guests would be flying home today, including us. So the wedding party had arranged for us all to have one final lunch together at a local brewery.

The camaraderie that had built among the guests over the long weekend was most readily apparent in the seating arrangements. Whereas the different cliques – like David's work friends, college roommates, Cherys and Danielle's mostly-lesbian friends, and the Stanford crew – had sat amongst themselves during our initial group meals, today everyone intermingled so that we were one big happy party celebrating our friends' nuptials one last time.

But this one final party wasn't nearly as wild as last night's wedding reception or anything. People were taking advantage of the wide selection the brewery had to offer, sure, but nobody was getting plastered on alcohol. There wasn't any music pumping, and for the most part everyone simply enjoyed their meals and enjoyed each other's company in friendly conversation before saying their final goodbyes. After lunch, many of the guests headed for the airport, including Bert and Lynne, but some of us weren't ready to go home just yet.

Although Sasha, Adrienne, and I would be catching a red-eye back to San Francisco tonight, our flight wouldn't depart until after 11pm. Rather than check out of our bungalow this morning, we could afford to keep it for one more night. The girls had decided to head back to the hotel to spend the afternoon enjoying the resort's lavish pool area, and we wouldn't be the only ones.

Adrienne had shared the idea during lunch, and we arrived at the pool area to find several others already there. It had been a while since I'd seen Kady Jacobsen and Noelle Ronet in bikinis, and I paused for a moment to stare at their luscious wet bodies as they frolicked beneath a waterfall, and to reminisce about the summer I actually got to fuck both of them. Danielle and Cherys were also there, the pair of them chatting with Diane and E-Beth in a circle of lounge chairs, having not yet entered the water. And all six of our friends looked up and smiled as Adrienne walked out ahead of us with her arms raised, announcing cheerily, "What up, bitches?!?"

Come to think of it, way more than six people in our immediate vicinity looked up and smiled. Adrienne had that effect on people. And perhaps Kady had been rubbing off on her this weekend.

The girls laughed, and Kady and Noelle swam over to the edge of the pool nearest our lounge chairs. Cherys asked about Adrienne's latest eye-catching bikini while my supermodel girlfriend removed her wrap and explained that she was wearing Valentino in a manner not unlike walking a red carpet. Danielle greeted Sasha like an old friend and struck up a conversation about their respective attention-whore girlfriends. And Kady started splashing me from the pool.

That got me to toss my shirt, sandals, and sunglasses aside before diving into the water and chasing after Kady. It took me a minute to scramble after her but I finally caught up, hoisted the skinny redhead over my shoulder, and gave a few healthy swats to her perfect ass.

Noelle caught up to us and neatly hooked my ankles while shoving me in the chest, causing me to lose my balance and drop Kady back into the water. The redhead and I both went under and came up sputtering for air, but Kady recovered fast and she and Noelle teamed up to try and drown me with massive wave splashes. I roared and charged both of them, grabbing and pulling and quite honestly copping several feels of each of them every now and again. They clambered all over my body and tried to tackle me back under the surface, even though I had both feet planted and the water was only three feet deep. For a moment, it felt like old times.

And then it REALLY felt like old times when a vision of déjà vu showed up right in front of me.

I was still wrestling with Kady and Noelle when I heard and felt the impact of someone else cannonballing into the water right beside me. I turned to see who had jumped in, but the cannonball artist was already under the surface, a near-perfect circle of roiling water all that remained in their wake.

Moments later, a mermaid exploded up from beneath that circle, simultaneously tossing her head back to send her hair flying in an arc from front to back and flinging great gouts of water up into the air that splashed back down around her body like heavy raindrops falling from the sky. Standing fully upright in the 3-foot depth, she ran her hands over her forehead and smoothened out her long blonde hair, now darkened by moisture, to slick it back against her scalp. Piercing sky blue eyes stared right at me as she ignored the beads of water streaming down her face. And with a crooked grin, she planted her hands on her hips and thrust her chest forward while cocking a bemused eyebrow at my slack-jawed expression as I couldn't help but gawk at her amazing beauty.

It's not that I didn't know Amber was beautiful. Rather, my jaw had dropped in recognition of the swimsuit Amber wore, a suit I hadn't seen in a long, long time. The bright yellow two-piece actually had about twice as much material as Kady's bikini, but was made of some sort of cotton-like fabric that clung to her body like a wet T-shirt. The boyshort-cut bottoms molded themselves around her hips and the top clung to every crevice of her tits, making it appear as if the buxom blonde bombshell was completely naked and wearing only yellow body paint, albeit a thick layer of body paint that extended off her skin by a quarter of an inch and completely obscured her nipples.

Still, it wasn't difficult to envision a totally nude Amber as she stood, dripping wet, only two feet away from me. My heart was pounding. My breath was heavy. My cock was rock hard in my board shorts. And with a little smirk, the statuesque blonde kept her gaze right on me the whole time that she sashayed through the water right up to me, cupped my cheek in her right hand, and leaned forward to sear her lips over my mouth.

Once again, I automatically kissed her back. Once again, my lips opened immediately to welcome her tongue's probe as I tilted my head to the side and inhaled sharply while sucking on her tongue in an effort to bring our faces even closer together. And once again, my arms wrapped around her lithe body to passionately embrace the woman who had briefly been my True Love.

"Briefly", but not anymore. That's when I remember where I was: in a public pool at a Hawaiian resort hotel. That's when I remembered who I was holding in my arms: the recently married wife of another man. And that's when I abruptly jerked away, letting go of Amber and staring with wide eyes over to the circle of lounge chairs from which my girlfriends – and Amber's husband – watched us.

Adrienne was giggling. Sasha frowned and furrowed her eyebrows. David ... David had his arms folded across his chest, his eyebrows furrowed, and his mouth etched into a hard, straight line across his face.

Oh, shit

But when I turned back to stare at Amber herself, I found my ex-girlfriend grinning at me merrily. I looked back at David, and while his expression seemed to be more 'brooding' than 'death stare', I still had no clue what to make of Amber's rather obvious, rather public, actions.

"Umm..." I began slowly, my mind still spinning though I tried my damndest to slow it down. "What's going on?"

By then, David had come to the pool's edge and squatted down, saying, "Hey, Ben. Maybe you and I should go for a walk."


"Look, I owe you the biggest apology," I began the instant David and I got out of earshot as the two of us headed away from the pool area and down toward the beach. "I never meant to disrespect the sanctity of your--"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," David cut me off, gesturing with his hand. "Relax. No apologies necessary, and I know you didn't mean any disrespect. I'm not about to bite your head off."

I arched an eyebrow. "You're not? I just kissed your wife in front of a hundred people down by the pool."

"I was watching. First of all: she kissed you. Second: I told her to."

My eyebrows furrowed. "You told her to?"

"Okay well technically no, I didn't tell her to, but I did know she was going to do it."

I blinked and glanced around. On the path from the resort down to the beach, we were still in a public area, and I wanted to make sure nobody else was nearby. There was a couple walking thirty feet behind us and a group of guys perhaps fifty feet ahead. I wasn't sure how our voices would carry on the wind, but I hoped the ocean's waves would be sufficient sound jammers once we got closer to the beach. For now, I settled for lowering my voice as I muttered, "I don't think I quite understand."

David sighed. "It's..."

"Complicated?" I finished for him.

David chuckled and shook his head ruefully. "Isn't it always?"

I winced. "No matter how complicated the situation, there's no excuse for me to be kissing your wife."

"Again, you didn't kiss her."

"I certainly kissed her back. And for that, I'm SO, so sorry."

"Stop apologizing." He waved me off, shaking his head again. "I know it feels like the right thing to do, and if I'd been in your situation, I'd probably be babbling apologies myself, but really, you don't have to."

"I don't understand."

"I know you don't. But let me try to explain."

I nodded and shut up. Amber and David certainly knew a helluva lot more than me about what was going on, and I figured it would be easier on everyone for me to let him take the lead and say what he wanted to say rather than keep interrupting with questions or further apologies.

But David didn't say anything right away. He walked along in silence, his eyes stormy and his mouth still etched in that hard line. We hit the fish pond, but rather than continue around it or head for the narrow strip of land with the palm trees, we turned and headed away down the beach. I kept pace by his right shoulder, taking deep breaths and ordering myself not to let David's continued muteness make me feel any more tense than I already felt. At the very least, he probably needed a little more time to collect his thoughts. Plus, it made sense for us to put some distance between us and any other bystanders, and the farther we got away from the resort the better.

Either that, or we're going somewhere private so he can kill you and dump the body without any witnesses.

Shut up, you.

Finally, we came to an isolated little hill upon which the pair of us had a 360-degree view around. The beach, with its crashing waves, was twenty feet in front, a smaller fish pond was our backstop, and there was no one else within the length of a football field to either side.

Taking a deep breath and turning to face me, David exhaled and began without preamble, "I'm exhausted, man. There's been a lot of stress leading up to this weekend: trying to wrap up my work projects, planning the wedding itself, taking care of Amber stressing out over the wedding ... I was dead tired after last night."

"I can imagine."

David gave me a rueful look. "Be forewarned: your own wedding night, whenever it may be, most likely won't be the greatest sexual experience of your life. My energy levels were sapped, and Amber had to do most of the work. I gave her everything I had, and I know we went to sleep happy, but ... Man ... Soooo tired..."

I chuckled. "I'll take that under advisement."

"Then this morning, Amber brought Danielle and Cherys into our suite. I'd gotten a good night's rest, but still: I had three of them to satisfy, a problem I know you're familiar with."

I blushed, thinking about my own previous night with four girls in my bungalow, and I shrugged, replying, "Um, yeah, you could say that." But I still wondered why he was telling me about his sexual activities.

"And as for tonight, I have no idea what Amber's got planned for me, but she's practically ordered me to rest up, stay off my feet whenever possible, and conserve every ounce of energy I can."

I laughed and popped my eyebrows. "I can relate. Good luck with that."

David fixed me with a serious look. "So that's where you come in. I need a pinch-hitter, of sorts, this afternoon. I love my wife, but I married a nymphomaniac, and sometimes there's only so much I can give her."

I stopped in my tracks as the implications of what David was suggesting sank in. "Waitaminute. I thought I needed to apologize for kissing your wife, but you want me to ... to..."

David shrugged.

"But you just got married."

David smiled at me. "I am aware of that."

I just stared at him, dumbfounded.

"Amber loves playing with the girls, but she loves a hard dick even more. For the rest of our combined honeymoons at least, she's sharing me with the others. That means my attention is being split three ways, maybe four if these hints Amber keeps dropping about E-Beth are gonna come true tonight. My wife is super-happy after getting married, and super-horny. And since you're flying out tonight, this afternoon is really the only chance I'm gonna have of getting extra help keeping her satisfied for the next week."

"You really want me to ... to... ?"

"Look, I wouldn't say this is an ideal situation. If it were up to me, I'd have enough energy to keep up with all three of them."

"So you DON'T want me sleeping with your wife."

"Well..." David gave me a evasive look and waggled his head, "not exactly. But before you jump to conclusions, I'm not entirely opposed to it, either. I, obviously, am sleeping with other women besides Amber. And you wouldn't be the first guy Amber's had sex with while in a relationship with me."

"So you DO want me sleeping with your wife?!?"

David chuckled and shook his head. "Don't get me wrong: I get a thrill hearing Cherys and Danielle tell me I'm the only man they'll ever desire for the rest of their lives, but Amber's not built that way. I married a vigorous, sexy, sensual young woman, and she's got needs. And in plain and simple terms: Amber wants to fuck you."

"And you're okay with that."

"More or less."

"More? Or less? Kind of a big difference."

David sighed. "Well that's kind of why I wanted to talk to you first instead of just giving you both the green light and ushering you into the Bridal Suite. Every other time I've given permission for Amber to have another man, it was nothing more than sex, and I was always with them and could see for myself that the other guy was no threat. But this would be different. For one thing, I wouldn't be there. And more importantly ... Amber still has feelings for you."

"And I do, too. I loved her. I still love her. Did you know that?"

David shrugged. "I had an idea."

"And you're okay with that?"

"We talked about it this morning. Something about how your circumstances changed but your love for each other remains."

"Sounds familiar." I coughed and shook my head.

"What she said reassured me, somewhat. You're not trying to steal her away from me, are you?"

"Absolutely not. She's your wife, and I respect that."

"I'm glad to hear it."

"And yet what you're asking me to do ... I get that you and Amber have stepped outside of your relationship before in the past. But..." I took a deep breath and spread my hands apart. "But you have to understand that Amber and I could never 'just have sex'. It wouldn't be about scratching her itch to temporarily improve your supply and demand problem. Rather, Amber and I would be making love, and I have a hard time believing any husband could be totally okay with that."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.