What an Effing Mess - Cover

What an Effing Mess

Copyright© 2016 by Red Tempest

Chapter 3

Just as I reached for the envelope, the waitress stopped and asked if we were ready to order. Lance ordered a hamburger, fries and a diet coke. She looked at me oddly, probably because I had a sickly look on my face. I ordered the same thing Lance did.

I opened the envelope, and looked at the report and pictures. Lance started to fill me in on what she did during the week.

"My team had her under surveillance all day Monday through Thursday night. We watched her from when she left in the morning until she went to bed at night. I'm happy to say Har that she never cheated on you during those times that we were monitoring her activities. It's not to say that she hasn't cheated on you, but during this time period she was clean," he told me.

I sat there reviewing all the information that he had in the envelope. I don't know if I was happy or sad. I knew what I saw a few weeks ago at the hotel.

"I don't know Lance, maybe she didn't have enough time to line up a partner to cheat with. She already had her change of life, so I know the wrong time of month doesn't happen anymore. I know what I saw a few weeks ago, something doesn't add up here. What do you think?" I asked him.

We paused for a few moments while the waitress served us our drinks.

"Well Har, she either doesn't cheat, or she is a very smart cheater. Maybe there were some other options that we need to consider. Obliviously the stuff in your house hasn't given us any information, maybe she knows about it. Get rid of all the cameras and recording devices. On the days that you know that you will be gone, give me a call ahead of time and we will keep her under surveillance. Maybe with the stuff in the house gone, she might get careless."

"Alright, I'll get a hold of Don as soon as possible to clean out his stuff. I'll keep you posted on my schedule."

"One more thing Har, you have to act normal with her. Don't act like Sherlock Holmes, and investigate everything she does. Don't search her purse, her cell phone, her laptop, or look for any of her disguises. Let things rest, let her think that you're not suspicious of her. We need her to relax. Also don't change your routine."

He just finished his report when the waitress brought our lunch. We ate in silence. I was mentally reviewing everything he said, and I reread his report. After we finished, we talked some more.

"Har, most cheaters are stupid. They do a bad job of covering their tracks. You have just this one occurrence, with very little evidence to go by. So far she hasn't done anything else.

All her phone records are clean, and so was her email. I doubt that she was doing her contacting while at her place of work. Most good cheaters try to keep their work place clean. Let's give her some time, by the time your next meeting in Detroit arrives, I bet she will had made contact with someone, if she is cheating. And if she plans on cheating we'll catch her then."

I thanked Lance for his help, and told him to send his bill to my office. I then gave Don a call when I got into my car.

"Hi Don, can you meet me tomorrow morning at my house? I would like to get all of your surveillance equipment out while Marybeth is at the gym. I'll get your recorder out of her car tonight. We can discuss what Lance found out tomorrow morning."

"No problem, give me a call when the coast was clear, and I'll meet you at your house. I hope everything worked out ok for you."

Saturday morning Don showed up shortly after I called him. We removed everything and I told him what Lance had told me yesterday on Marybeth. We chatted some more about our local sport team and he left.


Marybeth

I just finished talking with Har, and he told me about having to go to Houston. Good while he was gone, I'll get some sexual relief. Not only do I use a burner phone to make contact with my partners, but I also use a Yahoo email account on my office computer. It was generally just short messages tell a certain partner to give me a call on my burner phone at lunch time. We then can setup a time to get together and scratch my itch. I have the message setup in a code format, so if somebody did get a copy of my email message, they wouldn't know what we were talking about. All my messages are deleted after they are sent.

As soon as I got off the phone with Har, I sent a quick email to John and Gregg to call me at lunch time today. They both did and I set it up to meet with John on Tuesday night, and with Gregg on Wednesday night. Thursday would be a day of rest. Usually Har and I would have sex on Sunday night before he goes to Houston, and again on Friday night when he arrives home.

Tuesday afternoon, I received a strange email message from John to call him at 3:30 pm this afternoon. At that time, I took a quick break and went to the bathroom, to give him a call. He had to cancel tonight, his wife was sick and he needed to be there to take care of the kids. Damn now it's too late to find another partner for some sexual relief tonight. I simply refused to go to a bar and pick some guy up. That was a sure way to get caught. Oh, well, vibrator time tonight.

Wednesday, and I was so looking forward to my night of fucking with Gregg and his huge cock. At lunch time Gregg sent an email telling me to call him as soon as possible. I called him right away. He said he wasn't feeling well, and was cancelling out our meeting for tonight. Shit, I tried to contact a few other relief partners, but I couldn't get anybody in this short time frame. Damn, another night with my vibrator. Har was really going to get his brains fucked out when he gets home on Friday.

Thursday on my way home from work, I was fiddling with my earring on my right ear, when the damn thing fell off and went between the seat and console. I tried to reach it but it was impossible while I was driving. Damn, I will have to get it when I get home. I pulled into the garage and got a flashlight from the work bench, and moved my seat back, so I can look for my earring.

I found my earring right next a box thing. I pulled both out, and gave a gasp. I knew what the box was it was a recording device of some type. Damn, Har must suspect something. I wonder how much? I grabbed my earring and put the recorder back under my car seat and went into the house.

I did an internet search using my laptop on recorders and surveillance cameras. After reading about them, I decided not to search the house. I figured that Har had one camera in our bedroom for sure, and probably one in the guest room, and maybe one in the living room. Those were the logical places the internet said to put the cameras. The internet also had information on where the best place was to put voice recorders and how to place a phone bug.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.