Molly - Cover

Molly

Copyright© 2016 by S. Clay

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a story of a young girl that is abused by her father but still tries to maintain a normal life. This lasts until he tries to whore her out to friends. She runs away when her boyfriend offers to let her stay at his house but it comes with an older brother and horny father. She still tries to not make waves in her new family despite frequent forced sex and having to submit to their intimate desires. Her biggest fear, her father will find her and force her to return

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Size  

The next morning, Rufus took off early out the back door. He didn't say anything to me so I looked at Jack.

"Dad's gone to the barn," he said. "He's working the still today. It's an all day operation from start to finish, what with clean up and all. He and Paul take turns every weekend. Go on out there after you finish your breakfast. He should have your corn ready for you soon."

"Aren't you going to come with me?" I asked.

"He'll just find something for me to do out there. I think I'll stay here and read a little."

I was anxious to do this so I hurried through my breakfast and went out to the barn.

Rufus was in the back of the barn. He had a knee high shelf built along one wall with a couple of big blue plastic barrels on the shelf. He was draining one of the barrels into a bucket through a valve near the bottom. He dumped that into the still. The lid was off and I could see inside. It was almost full.

"Thats the last bucket I'm going to get from this batch," he said." You can have the corn thats left in the barrel. I've used it twice now. I could probably use it one more time but the deer will love it. I usually dump in in the creek. The catfish like it too. There's a bunch of them that wait for me this time every week, just waiting to get fed.

"Thats where the catfish we had last week came from. They're big too, sometimes we'll get a 15 pounder out of there. There's more catfish in the freezer too. You're welcome to cook some up any time you feel like it."

I liked Rufus, He was nicer to me than Paul and he talked to me more. Dad didn't talk to me hardly at all. I looked in the barrel. There was a lot of corn in there, almost a foot. He handed me a scoop. "Use one of those buckets and fill it with this scoop. I'll wash the excess yeast off for you when you're done. It will be easier to reach if you tilt the barrel on the side."

I tilted it over and started filling the bucket. It smelled strongly of yeast, like baking bread.

"Are you sure the deer like this stuff. It smells like beer."

"It is beer, honey. The deer love it. It probably makes them a little drunk. The sugar in the corn ferments, the yeast break down the sugar into alcohol and beer is what you have left. The extra sugar helps stretch out the corn and doubles the production. Let me wash this corn. You finish making the dough. Keep mixing until it doesn't stick to your hands, like bread dough."

He ran water from a hose into the bucket of corn and poured it into the empty barrel. The corn was cleaner when he was done. "Walk with me and I'll show you where to dump this." He picked up the bucket and carried it out. I walked beside him. He put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me up snug. "You don't mind being a little closer do you?".

"Not at all," I said, putting my arm around his waist and trying to walk in step with his long legs. Thats when he slid his hand inside my shirt and held my breast, playing with my nipple while we walked. I looked up at him and he smiled down at me.

"I like it that you don't wear a bra at the house Molly. You don't mind me touching you like this, do you?"

"No. I don't mind." I said, looking straight ahead. At least no one's watching, I thought. My heart started beating faster. I felt little butterflies in my belly. Was he going to take me into the bushes and do me there? We walked to a spot about 50 feet from the side of the house opposite where the cars were. I could see my bedroom window and the end of the front porch where the swing was. He gave my breast a little squeeze before he let go. He set the bucket down and poured it out on the ground.

"Deer are nocturnal animals," he said. "But you can see them in the evenings and early mornings when they are coming and going from their bedding areas. There's enough here to last them a few days so they may even come out in the day to feed, especially the does. They aren't as scary as the bucks. Carry this bucket back and we'll refill it before I dump the rest in the creek."

I refilled the bucket and he rinsed it for me and set it up on the shelf with the barrels.

"This will last the rest of the week if they finish the first bucket off. If you keep putting it out regularly you'll have deer coming in the yard every day. They'll get used to seeing you. I've even heard of deer eating out of your hand when they are fed regularly. Want to help me set this up?" he asked, motioning to the still.

"Yes, will you show me how it works? I'd like to know."

"Alright!" he said. "First take the dough you made and roll it out into a long worm about as big around as your thumb." He gave me a ball of dough and took one himself and started rolling it between his hands, stretching it. Mine got too long and broke, landing on the barrel top.

"Thats all right." He said. "Just work with two of them. We're about ready anyway. Take your dough and pack it inside the lid here, right around the edge. This expands and seals the lid on the pot, keeps the steam from escaping." I pressed my dough into the rim of the lid then used his dough until I had the whole edge surrounded. He turned the lid over and pressed the lid on the still, squashing the dough out a little.

"Hold this pipe up while I fasten it." The lid had an arm built on it, sticking out sideways. He connected a small barrel on a stand to the arm with a pipe about two feet away. "Go turn on the propane tank." He said. "Its right outside the back door. I'll connect the condenser. Let me know as soon as it's on."

I found the propane tank and turned the valve until it stopped. I knew to do that much.

"It's on!" I hollered at the back door. He got down and lit the burner under the still with a long match through an opening left in the masonry base. It 'whuffed' into life followed shortly by a few more whuffs.

"Take a look under there." he motioned to the opening.

I got down and looked. "There's four burners under there! They look like the ones in a hot water heater."

Yep." he said. "Thats just what they are. Thats more efficient than a pipe with holes drilled in it. I can turn two of them off when it starts to boil."

"Just one more thing I need to do." He climbed to the loft and threw four bales of hay down. He came down and arranged them side by side in the middle of the empty stall across from the still. They were about six feet across. He walked to me and hugged me, turning me so I was looking at the hay. It looked like a bed. "Know what that's for?"

"Oh no Rufus. Do we have to do this?" I asked.

"You don't really expect me to do without, when you're so sexy and available do you?" Besides, I like you. You like me don't you?" He gave me a squeeze when I didn't say anything.

"Yes. I like you too," I said.

"Well then, what could be better than a little roll in the hay between friends? I have been thinking of the little menage you and I had with Paul." I haven't been able to get you out of my mind. You sucked me off so well. I could tell you really enjoyed it. I enjoyed the hell out of it too. You did enjoy it didn't you?"

I thought about telling him how Paul had gotten my cooperation. I was hoping to be able to live here though and didn't want to start any family trouble. I had to play this through. "Yes I did Rufus. I liked it a lot." I remembered how Paul wanted me to talk about what we were doing and had done. I thought Rufus would like it too. "I liked how you came in my mouth. You had a lot of cum and I liked that too."

He pulled my tank top off and pulled me against him, laughing, while he unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them off me. I tried to back away and he caught me by the wrist, pulling me back to him. He sat in the chair and pulled me into his lap.

"You having second thoughts about this?" he asked in a stern voice.

"No, you just seem to be in a hurry, is all." His hands were all over me, squeezing my breasts and ass.

"Good. Now go spread this saddle blanket over the hay bales." He retrieved a red and black striped saddle blanket from a cluttered tack room. giving it a few vigorous shakes. "Shake it out a little more first." I was naked except for my sandals. I shook out the blanket a few times, I could see dust coming off of it in the bars of sunlight coming between the boards of the wall.

He was looking at me and smiling while taking off his clothes. "You look real sexy shaking that out naked. You have a nice ass, Molly. Your tits are full and those puffy nipples and hairless snatch make you the most desirable little lady I have ever seen."

"You shouldn't tease me like that Rufus. I know what you want and I don't mind letting you have it. If I can make you happy then that's good for me too."

I turned to put the blanket on the bales and leaned on the back wall of the stall with my hands behind me. I could feel a bar of sunlight on me in a warm stripe down my back.

"Don't think for a minute that I'm lying to you Molly. You are beautiful and you're going to be more beautiful later on. Your youth and innocence may fade but you are going to be a beautiful, appealing woman for the rest of your life."

He pulled me to him and hugged me, rubbing my breasts against his hairy chest and rubbing his cock against my belly. "Ooh, you feel so good Molly, and for now, you're all mine." He laid me down on the blanket. It was stiff wool and scratchy. I was sure my back and ass were going to be red and irritated when I got up.

"This blanket is scratchy. It's got to go," I said. Rufus was sucking my tits, both his hands around one, sucking and squeezing it and trying to cram as much of it into his mouth as he could.

"Ow! don't bite."

"Sorry honey, just getting a little carried away. Do you know how long it's been since I've had such a beautiful lady underneath me?"

"No, how long has it been since you've had a beautiful lady under you?" I said. I had to smile at that one.

"Waaay too long," he said. "More years than I like to think about."

"Ouch." I said. "Did I ever tell you that this blanket is waaay too scratchy? That feels nice by the way." He was sucking on my nipple gently now, rubbing his tongue across it and pressing it against the roof of his mouth.

"I can get your nipple almost all the way to the back of my mouth. It's nice and long." He whispered. "Would you like me to go down on you now?"

"Oh please do. It's one of my favorite things."

"Mmm." from him as he went down on me. He took a deep breath, inhaling the smell of me then licked my slit from bottom to top lightly. He did it again. His tongue separated my pussy lips. He sucked a lip into his mouth then dragged his tongue deeply through me again.

He kept doing this, alternating with sucking my clit into his mouth until I felt my orgasm starting. I was humping my hips and moaning, holding his head with my hands in just the right place. His tongue was flicking my clit back and forth.

"Aaaa!" I couldn't hold it back. I grabbed two fistfulls of his hair and held on tight. My thighs had clamped his face in place so he wouldn't move. I couldn't stand him playing with my clit while I was having such an intense orgasm. I groaned between my teeth as I shook for a minute.

He held his tongue pressed on my clit until it was over. I took a deep breath and released his hair, unclenching my fingers slowly. I was a little embarrassed for doing that and I tried smoothing his hair back down with my fingers. He had thick hair, dark and wavy with a little gray at the temples and shot through it.

"That was nice Molly." He moved up, brushing his hair back and placed his dick at the entrance to my slit. "Put it in for me Molly." I reached down and held his dick in my entrance. He wasn't pushing it in. I moved his dick head up and down in my slit, spreading my moisture around and getting it slick all over. He pushed, sliding in with no problems but it was still bigger than I was used to. I gasped. He pushed in more, slapping up against me.

"You were about to make me cum with what you were doing girl. This is what I like." He pulled back and thrust in again. "You're so tight Molly, all the way down. This feels too good." He started thrusting faster, slapping against me. He had to hold my shoulders to keep me from being driven off the blanket. Soon he was pounding into me hard and fast.

I was just starting to feel another orgasm, making little noises in my throat and digging my nails into him, when he came hard. He grunted and pulled on my shoulders as he came deep in me, his body jerking every time he would ejaculate.

He collapsed against me, his head over my shoulder, laying on the hay. I decided I liked Rufus. I was going to make him a lover rather than a rapist. I was determined to try anyway. I was going to do my best to make these guys my friends. What did I have to lose? I was going to get fucked either way. This way I might get a little control over my life.

"Damn pop!" Paul's voice came from the front of the stall where he was leaning over the stall door watching us. "You're knocking one off pretty early this morning aren't you? Your boiler going yet?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.