A Well-Lived Life - Book 9 - Anala - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 9 - Anala

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 28: Turning Twenty-One, Part I

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 28: Turning Twenty-One, Part I - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 8 - Stephie". If you haven't read Books 1 through 8, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this ninth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 9 has 82 chapters and about 448,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

April, 1984, Chicago, Illinois

On Tuesday at work Dave asked if I was going to be able to come to the Pascha, or Easter, service on Saturday night and I told him that as much as I would like to, this was my birthday weekend and I really couldn't leave my friends. He said that he understood and let me know that he and Julia would leave the house late on Saturday but would be back by noon Sunday for the party.

When I arrived home after my database class, Elyse stopped me as I was heading to my study.

"Steve, some men came to the door looking for you earlier."

"Let me guess. FBI, right?"

She nodded, "They asked when you would be home and I told them late. They said they'll come back tomorrow afternoon."

I sighed. "OK. Thanks, Elyse."

It was too late to call my dad, given the hour time difference, but I should be able to get him in the morning. I wanted to have a quick talk with him about the conversation that I'd had with Ivan Voronin. I went upstairs and got into bed, but had difficulty falling asleep because I was preoccupied with the idea of talking to the FBI.

On Wednesday morning, I called my parents' house, catching my dad before he left for work.

"I had an interesting conversation with Minister Voronin on Sunday night," I said after we said hello.

"Was he in Chicago?"

"Yes. He had business meetings, so he stopped in to see me. We had dinner together, with his KGB security officer and his daughter, plus the KGB officer's daughter."

"What was the conversation about?"

"I'm sure you can imagine he's had me checked out because I'm sleeping with his daughter."

Dad chuckled, "I would imagine!"

"Well, I checked out. He did find out about Jeff, but that didn't bother him too much because he knows I have nothing to do with him."

"I know you aren't particularly interested, but they accepted his plea bargain. He's going to serve sixty days in the county jail, have mandatory psychological counseling for at least two years, and be on probation for two years."

I sighed, "I'm not surprised. Anyway, it would appear that there are some, well, discrepancies in our family history. Namely, that you might not be who you say you are."

He paused, and I heard an intake of breath. "Son, what EXACTLY did he say?"

"That they could find no record of anyone named Ray Adams being admitted to Russia and, more importantly, could not find a birth certificate for you."

"Oh hell! This is what I was worried about. I need to make some phone calls. Do NOT say anything to him, please."

"I didn't. I can't tell him what I don't know. And no, I didn't tell him that I knew you were in the OSS or the CIA. I don't really know anything else."

"They'll have figured that one out themselves. It's not too difficult if you have certain kinds of resources. I can't say any more, and I don't know when I can say any more. You have to keep quiet about it."

"Got it. Don't worry."

"How serious is this girl?"

"Potentially very. There are plenty of roadblocks, but you know me, I don't care about roadblocks!"

He chuckled, "If you did, you would still be living at home under your mother's thumb."

"Exactly. Thanks, Dad. I need to get going. I have an early class today."

"OK, Son. Keep quiet, as I said."

"Yes, Sir," I said, something I usually never said to my dad, but which told him that I understood. "One other thing. The FBI stopped by when I was at work yesterday. They're coming back today, presumably to talk to me about Minister Voronin."

My dad was silent for a minute, "I suspect that's the case. Just stick to facts, Steve. Only things you know to be true. No speculation. And don't talk too much. Just answer their questions. You don't need a lawyer, but be careful."

"Understood. Thanks, Dad."

We hung up, and I went through my usual morning routine of exercising, a shower, and breakfast. I headed to school, still preoccupied with the impending visit from the FBI. School seemed to drag, and I had trouble concentrating, but fortunately, there was nothing complicated in any of my classes. I headed home, quite nervous about what to say. It dawned on me that I had one possible advisor that might help.

When I arrived home, I checked my address book and dialed the number.

"NIS. Special Agent Carston."

"Hey, Pete, it's Steve."

"Steve, what's up? Why are you calling me at work?"

"I need some advice. You know I've dated the Russian girl off and on, and I'm friends with her father. They visited me the other day and now the FBI wants to talk to me. I don't know what to do."

"If you haven't broken any laws and you aren't spying, then don't sweat it. It's going to be routine. Just answer their questions honestly and they'll leave you alone. Most likely. On the other hand, if you do have something to hide from them, then I suggest you get a lawyer and not speak to them without a lawyer present."

I did have something to hide, but not what they were most likely looking for, and so long as they didn't ask any questions that touched on the Outfit, I'd be fine.

"I always see people on TV refusing to talk to them without an attorney, even if they're innocent."

"That's your right. But think about it. If you lawyer up, they'll think they're onto something even if there isn't anything to be on to. Innocent people generally don't think about calling a lawyer when the police ask them questions and they aren't under arrest."

"Good point! Though I'm uncomfortable about the whole thing. Not because I'm doing anything wrong, but because I don't want to cause trouble for Tanya or her dad."

Pete chuckled, "Are you kidding? He has diplomatic immunity. He could kill you and unless the Russians turned him over, the most we could do would be put him on a plane back to Russia."

"What?!" I asked.

"Seriously. Anyway, just talk to the agents. Have Elyse sit with you if you want someone to back your side of the conversation. She's about as levelheaded as anyone I know."

"Thanks for the advice, Pete! You need to come by again!"

"I've been really busy, and I go out to Ohio State or Milford just about every weekend now because of wedding planning. If I get through this without shooting someone, it'll be a miracle!"

I chuckled, "I hear you. Show up any time, Pete."

We said 'goodbye' and I went to find Elyse and ask if she'd sit with me when the FBI showed up. She said that she would. That happened just before 4:00pm.

"Mr. Stephen Adams? Agent Johnson of the FBI, may we come in and speak to you?" the agent said when I opened the door.

"May I see your ID, please?" I asked.

He and his partner, Agent Feldman, showed me their ID cards and badges. I nodded and led them into my study. Elyse followed, shutting the door behind us.

"Excuse me, but we just wanted to speak with you," Agent Johnson said.

"I understand. I'd like Elyse here as a witness. There's nothing about me that she doesn't know already. My friend, an NIS agent, suggested this."

"NIS? Is he at Great Lakes?"

"Yes. He's been there for about six months now. Right out of college. I've known him since High School."

He nodded, a bit uncomfortable with not having his way. "Would you tell me about your relationship with Ivan Konstantinovich Voronin?"

"He's a friend. I met him in Austria when I was skiing there in 1980. His daughter was in my beginner's skiing class and she and I hit it off. I've been dating her off and on since 1981."

"Has he, or his daughter, or Colonel Anisimova, ever asked you for any classified information or tried to encourage you to spy for the Soviet Union?"

"No. First of all, I don't have access to any classified information, so that's kind of a silly question. I'm a college student. Second of all," I chuckled, "as my friend Jackie said, President Reagan would become a communist before I would."

Agent Feldman smiled at that, but Agent Johnson frowned.

"Son," Agent Feldman said. "Keep in mind, not all spying is on government secrets. He IS the Trade Attaché."

I nodded, about to answer, when Agent Johnson continued, "Your friend thinks they are encouraging you to defect?"

"No, of course not. That was meant as a joke. I guess FBI agents don't have a sense of humor. I have discussed the future with Tatyana and made it clear that I have no interest now, nor would I ever, in moving to the Soviet Union or in any way working against the interests of the United States. They are my friends, and she and I have dated. That's all there is to it."

"Are you intimate with Miss Voronin?"

I should have expected the question, but it caught me off guard. I had to keep my cool.

"That is none of your business, Agent Johnson," I said firmly.

"You do know we could take you to our office for questioning?" he threatened.

I sighed, "Yes. And then I'll get a lawyer, and you'll be wasting your time and my time, because I still won't discuss that subject with you. Now, I think this conversation is over."

Agent Johnson started to say something, but Agent Feldman, who appeared to be the senior agent, put his hand on Agent Johnson's arm.

"I think that's all the questions we have, Mr. Adams," Agent Feldman said. "If we have more, we'll call you. Here's my card. Should any of those Russians approach you about spying, please call us immediately."

"You can count on it, Agent Feldman," I said, taking his card.

"Thanks. Have a good day, Mr. Adams. Miss," he said, nodding to Elyse.

We showed them out and when I'd closed the door, I leaned against it and blew out a long breath.

"Steve, you showed great restraint," Elyse observed. "The look on your face when he asked you if you were sleeping with Tanya worried me. I thought you were going to punch his lights out. I'm pretty sure that's why the other agent stopped the interview."

"I should have expected that question, shouldn't I?"

"Yes, you should have. But you did fine. Unless you're hiding something from me, I can't imagine what they would suspect you of. As you said, you're a college student and don't have access to classified material. I doubt that you've ever broken a law in your life, unless you count speeding."

If she only knew. Actually, it was better that she didn't. In fact, it was better if nobody knew about the incident with Theo. Obviously, the FBI had no clue I was involved with the Outfit, or they would have tried to leverage that to get me to talk about the Russians.

"Thanks for sitting with me, Elyse. I need to do some homework before dinner."

After dinner, Penny came by for our usual Wednesday night session. She was quite unhappy with me when I told her that all we were going to do was make out a bit.

"Why?" she whined.

"Anticipation, young lady! It's Wednesday. On Sunday morning, in that bed, we're going to make love. Or fuck. Whichever you prefer."

"I prefer right now, but you're a big meanie!" she said, but she was laughing when she said it.

"It'll be wonderful, Penny. I promise!"

We kissed and talked, but I made a point of not making her too excited. I wanted to let her anticipation build. It would make the Sunday fireworks even more exciting. When it was time for her to go home, I gave her a soft kiss and told her I was looking forward to Sunday.

On Thursday after work, I stopped on the way home to pick up Penny's gift. I'd agonized over what to get, and discussed it with Jackie. I really wanted to buy Penny something personal, like a necklace, but there was no way to explain that to her parents that either I or Jackie could think of. I settled on RAM for her Apple IIe. Not exactly a romantic gift, but one that would not raise any eyebrows. I did buy her a very romantic card that I'd give her at my house, and I'd get some flowers on Saturday to give her as well.

Friday evening was a bit crazy, as Bethany surprised me by showing up, and I got a call from Joyce saying that she and Larry would be in about midnight. And most surprising of all, Josh and Mary were going to arrive just after that.

"Sleeping arrangements are going to be a bit tight," I said to Jackie when she told me about Josh and Mary.

"Well, for tonight, we can put Mary and Josh in one guest room, and Bethany and Joyce can share the other room. Larry can use the sofa bed. Tomorrow night really will be tricky because of Kurt and Kathy being here."

"They can use the other guest room. Bethany can sleep with me, and she won't mind if Joyce shares our bed. Anala has me tonight, and she has a firm rule about such things."

"You better make sure that they're out of your room on Sunday morning before Penny gets here, or she's going to go ape!" Jackie warned.

"Good point. I'm not sure having all these people in the house while I'm here with Penny is a good idea," I said.

"It's too late now, Steve. If you try to put it off, she will kill you."

"I know. Let's just keep it as quiet as possible, if you know what I mean."

"I do. When she comes by for her computer lesson tomorrow, I'll work it out so we can get her in here without too much commotion."

"You're a pal!" I said.

"You'll owe me!" she giggled.

Anala, who had mostly been quiet since I'd picked her up after class, smirked, "You have a very crazy life, Steve. It's fun, but it's crazy!"

"I know. I'm just shocked that my friends are coming from so far away."

"Why? They all love you just like you love them. Most people would wish for two or three friends like you have, and you have a score!"

"True," I said.

Anala and I made love only once, right after dinner, then we went to hang out with my housemates and wait for my friends from Ohio to arrive. I hadn't seen Josh and Mary in a long time, and was looking forward to seeing them. I'd seen Joyce recently, and Larry not that long ago, but it would be great to see them, too.

Larry and Joyce arrived just after midnight. I hugged both of them and gave Joyce a quick kiss. I introduced Larry to Anala and the others that he didn't know. About twenty minutes later, Josh and Mary arrived. That created a bigger conundrum because Melanie was with them!

I shook hands with Josh, greeting him in Swedish, but he returned the greeting in English. He was quickly losing his Swedish skills, as he wasn't using them. Mary kissed me deeply, crushing her body against me. Josh smirked and rolled his eyes. Melanie, not to be outdone, did the same thing.

"Hello to you, too!" I gasped when they finished with me. "I think we need to rethink sleeping arrangements."

"Dibs!" Melanie said, laughing.

"No way!" Mary said. "You're engaged. I, on the other hand, am free!"

"Not a chance, Mary," Joyce laughed. "He won't mess around with girls who are steady."

"Oh, he will, if he gets permission. And I guarantee that Josh will say yes!"

"You all lose," I said, putting my arm around Anala. "I'm sleeping with Anala and she does NOT share."

"Oh, poo!" Mary said. "I must have missed something. Somebody start explaining!"

I laughed, and we all went to the great room. I made introductions all around and explained to Mary about Anala. I hadn't really seen her in well over a year, so she was completely out of the loop. I also filled her in on the plans for the Fall, and when I mentioned Sofia, Josh raised an eyebrow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.