Family Man Whore - Cover

Family Man Whore

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - He was married to Beth who felt that his sexual services would be appreciated by her mother and her sister. She set him up to have sex with them both, but unwittingly unleashed him on her aunt and niece also.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Foot Fetish   Public Sex  

"Oh my fucking god ... I just love your massive fucking cock deep inside my little pussy" gasped Beth as she vigorously rode my cock. Her pussy was grabbing at my cock, milking it with its strong internal muscles. My cum explosion was going to be soon ... very soon.

Beth was my 23 year old wife of 2 years. She was petite ... just like the rest of her family (Ava - her 45 year old mother and her older sister Erin - 25 years old). The father and husband had disappeared years ago - never to be seen since.

They were a family of redheads with milky white skin with a smattering of freckles on their faces and upper chests.

Beth had an amazing body, slim yet curvy with a great set of full rounded tits - D cup (or just a nice hand full). Those tits were currently bobbing about as she plunged up and down on my long fat cock. Each time her ass slapped against my thighs a spray of her juices flew in all directions - her pussy leaked profusely during sex often resulting in a very damp spot on the bed under us.

My name is Grant and I have known the family for about 5 years ... since I started to date Beth. I have gotten along very well with both Ava and Erin, often sharing some off-colour jokes with them during some of our regular family get togethers.

I keep myself fit and well with regular gym sessions. I am 6ft 4ins tall - quite tall compared to Beth who stands just 5ft 3ins tall. Beth had just commented on my cock - I'm quite proud of it and Beth just loves all 10 inches of it, especially when its buried deep inside of her. It's quite thick too so it nicely stretches her snug little pussy.

"Fuck me ... oh yes fuck me ... I'm close" Beth gasped.

I slid my hands from her hips up to cup her tits and to play with her nipples. She loves her double-pierced nipples being played with during our fuck sessions. She has gold rings horizontally through each nipple, and a vertical gold bar through each also - made possible because she has very long and always hard rosy red nipples.

Beth has developed a love of body piercing - besides her nipples, she was a pierced clit (not the hood but the actual clit), a nose stud, multiple ear piercings and a tongue stud.

I tweaked and pulled on her nipples - a sure way of bringing on a massive cum.

She did not let me down - her little pussy exploded all around my embedded cock, convulsing and grabbing at my cock which had no other option other than to explode in her depths also.

"Fuck baby" I groaned as I unloaded a massive dump of cum inside her - sending hard squirt after squirt into her until my balls were depleted (albeit for just a short time).

Beth collapsed forward onto me, boring her firm tits into my chest as she gasped for air.

Her pussy continued to spasm around my still embedded cock until she finally settled after a couple of minutes.

Her head was nestled against my neck as I too sucked in some deep breathes.

Finally she spoke in a hushed tone "Fuck that was good - just different every time".

She paused a moment before she spoke again.

"Darling ... I want to ask you a question ... please answer it honestly. If you say "Yes" I will love you even more than if you say "No"..." she let that hang in the air for a moment letting me digest what she had said, and wait for what was to follow.

"Would you fuck my mother?"

"Oh fuck" I thought how do I respond to that.

My cock however gave me away when it jumped inside her flooded pussy.

Beth just laughed and said "I think I have my answer - your cock tells me "Yes" and I believe it".

"Oh crap..." I muttered under my breath before I too joined own laughing at my predicament.

"So ... you'll do it then?" Beth asked in an excited voice.

"But what if she doesn't want to" I asked.

"She does ... she absolutely does ... mummy has been so interested to hear the details of our sex life whenever I've been over to her place" Beth reassured me.

"Hearing about it ... and doing it are two different things" I cautioned her.

"No ... no ... she is good to go ... I have primed her over the last week ... she will fuck you" Beth told me as she ground her pussy against my re-awakened cock.

"Now fuck me again lover" Beth groaned as I flipped her over into the missionary position with her ankles looped over my shoulders so I could powerfully fuck her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.