Hired Gun From Santa Fe - Cover

Hired Gun From Santa Fe

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 9

The promise of a mild winter acted like a calming blanket on the entire valley.

The declining economic situation back east was causing an influx of settlers heading west for the golden rainbow. There was sort of a void in the valley caused by the recent range war that make it ideal for some of those wide-eyed settlers to put down their tents alongside the trail heading west. A surprising number of them gave up any thought of trying to cross that final mountain range that was the final test of their desperate resolve.

The Hardy family was one of those families and they had no idea that their westward destiny was to come to a halt in the now peaceful valley.

The railroad had not only built a fine line with a station only a few miles from the center of the town, but they had constructed a spur into the town and a holding corral for the cattle being brought up from Texas in a steady stream of dust clouds that spelled cold hard cash for the town folks and the new service businesses growing like weeds in that dust.

Papa Hardy was a painter.

Not a painter of landscapes to hang on a wall but to actually paint the walls and rooms of new houses that looked unfinished without fresh paint to complete their presence. His eldest son, Jacob was a sign painter with a nice steady touch and careful spelling of every new sign to describe a new business or service for the trail hands. Of course, he couldn’t advertise things like whorehouses or opium dens because that would bring the wrath of the new church people down on his head for lack of decorum.

The Hardy family also boasted two beautiful young females looking fresh as spring daisies even when they were all tuckered out from doing their chores.

The youngest one called Hannah was a talkative thing.

There wasn’t a single subject that she didn’t have an opinion about. She drove her brothers and her mother to distraction with her constant chatter and they were relieved when she finally lay down for a nap or for a walk to exercise her pretty limbs. Nobody talked about it of course, but it was a well-known fact that she was not exactly an innocent virgin after being caught in the hayloft with a pair of day workers from one of the ships that brought new immigrants in from the old country every day. Papa Hardy was so incensed that he whipped poor Hannah’s backside with his belt for what seemed like a very long time. Even her nasty little brother Abe felt pangs of pity for her red cheeks. Her older sister Cassie felt real guilty because she had shown Hannah the hayloft spot for her first indiscretion. She had used it on numerous occasions to put a smile on many a neighbor boy’s face after a hard day of work in the fields or fixing the fences. Poor Hannah had just gotten her cherry busted when she was discovered half naked in the hayloft.

After that fiasco, even their sedate mama agreed it was time to move on west and look for new opportunities in this land of plenty.

The first one to come across the both of them walking behind their Conestoga wagon was none other than Sam’s brother Saul recently arrived from Texas and bored with the prospect of humping one of the painted ladies above the saloon. He immediately latched onto Hannah and within an hour they were so romantically involved that Cassie felt the urge to vomit.

One thing led to another and Saul made the decision to ask for Hannah’s hand in marriage at almost the same time that his brother Sam decided to settle down with the sensuous widow Samantha and dedicate his wandering cock to spousal duties at home in her glorious bed.

Sam hadn’t figured on the added bonus of the immature Lucy spicing up his love life by allowing him to hump her standing up in dark corners or behind the barn in the light of the moon. That young pussy was just the right balance he needed to keep him on track with keeping the widow Samantha more than satisfied with his performance in a nocturnal setting.

Things were getting a mite complicated when the promiscuous Lucy also generously granted her new step-father nighttime access to her over-sexed female parts and got on her knees to seal the bargain and show her good faith. Poor Sam was given an offer he couldn’t refuse and soon he was humping Miss Lucy more often than the widow and he felt absolutely terrible about his weakness of character.

His brother Saul was in somewhat of the same situation because the shy older sister Cassie suddenly decided that she needed some of his manly juices to make her lonely nights a bit more interesting when everyone else was sound asleep. Her first visit to her sister’s bedroom was almost a disaster because Hannah tried to grab hold of her husband’s rock hard cock when it was already committed to a swift burial inside Cassie’s flooded secret garden. Not sure what to do, Cassie took hold of her sister’s hands and sucked her fingers and licked them with her tongue until the semi-conscious girl fell right back into a deep and joyful sleep. Meanwhile, Saul was pounding Cassie’s plump backside as hard as possible holding his hard cock in deep until he was able to flood her vagina with his sticky man-juice. She did her best not to make too much noise because her sister was only inches away and it would be a terrible scene if the three of them were discovered together in a single bed.

The two brothers were in the saloon testing the quality of the new shipment of rot-gut from the east and trading stories about their good fortune in finding spouses with the added benefit of female relatives willing to give their all to keeping the new husband happy.

Sam was overly interested in Saul’s stories of Cassie’s tightness because that was one element he prized in any female. He pumped Saul with free booze to give him all the details about Cassie’s depraved needs and was so frustrated with need that he almost ran up the stairs and humped two of the girls at the same time right in bed next to each other and giggling the entire time. Of course, he was a little drunk, but he didn’t regret his way of letting off steam knowing that if he was to try and nail the prim and proper Cassie there would be hell to pay in both families.

It was the episode in church on Sunday that sowed the seeds of Sam’s downfall from grace. He was all calm, cool and collected in the pew with his new spouse, the widow Samantha. Right on his other side was Lucy wearing her Sunday best and sporting the French undies that he had ordered for her straight from the female garment store in Saint Louis. He had already spanked her hard and heavy with them still on her handsome backside and then pulled them down and gave her a good pounding with his ever ready hardness just itching to stretch her female parts. He remembered how she had whined and pleaded with him too keep it inside a “little longer”. Thank goodness, his new spouse had no inkling of her little Lucy’s wanton behavior with her husband because she was one to a quick temper and a sure eye when firing her purse gun with serious intent.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.