The Master Decides - Cover

The Master Decides

Copyright© 2016 by plus plus

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Following on from The Master Downstairs, please read it first. There are new decisions to make for the Master and his slaves now. Will he lose his decency on the road to excess, or will he reach the palace of wisdom? Edited by Anonymous. All mistakes are of course mine.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

My heart was pumping, where was I? I turned my head, but all I could see was blackness. I felt a hand running down my raised arm to my head where a blindfold was lifted away from my eyes. I tried to say something, but all I could taste was rubber. I was gagged! When my eyes adjusted, I recognized my basement. I could see Kristen sitting on the floor across from me, slumped down. My head felt like it was running in slow motion.

Jeremy came into sight, carrying something. Now we'll start figuring out what's going on. He turned towards me and smirked. "You surprised me when you came home, I'm sure glad I asked Mom not to let anyone downstairs."

"What?", I tried yelling but it just came out garbled.

"I'm sorry, are you trying to say something?" This didn't look like the Jeremy I knew. A sinking feeling was starting to build. This was the first day I came home. He's got me tied up. What is that in his hands? The DEVICE!

"Struggling won't stop this from happening. I've never had a husband and wife before. Could be exciting!"

The ice cold certainty that I was going to be his slave overwhelmed me.


I woke to the hot rush of adrenaline that always came after the nightmare. Kristen was still asleep. All was well. This dream had only happened twice before, but when it did, I could not go back to sleep again. Things have changed a lot in the month and a half since this all started. I slipped out of bed and headed downstairs to get a drink. Ashley must have heard me get up since she came into the kitchen a few seconds after me. She looked adorable in one of my old dress shirts and a pair of socks.

"Bad dreams again?"

"Yup, same one."

Ashley hugged me from behind, slipping her arms around my chest and pressing her head against my back. Her hands started moving downward when she said, "I have an idea of what might relax you."


I finally had the house to myself, after Kristen had her favorite snack for breakfast and they both left for work. Ashley had moved in a few weeks ago when her lease expired. We had the spare room and both Kristen and I got along with her so well. Believe it or not, it wasn't a non-stop orgy or anything like it. She was just part of our extended household who helped out in so many ways.

Brenda and Susan came over often, as did others. I'm not sure exactly how Kristen organized it, but most nights there were usually one or two guests for dinner. Somehow, it was always just the right number and mix of people. She seemed to be rotating through the slaves, as I often found her talking to one I didn't know well when I arrived home from work. I got to learn about different people's lives and we played board games.

Pretty boring I'd say, except it was actually a lot of fun. Oh, and the winner often got to pick who they wanted to have sex with and how. At first, they always picked me, but I guess I didn't hide my expression too well since all of a sudden, other people were being picked or they were asking to join Kristen and I.

It was Thursday, but I had taken the week off, mainly because I could and because I needed some time to think. As helpful as everyone was, it seemed I still needed to decide what I thought we should do. The goal of the first two weeks was easy, close down the Leaks. Since then, we've kind of been in a holding pattern.

What should the next goal be? Improving the device so that it's either faster, or something more like the Loyalty program we had tried? Starting a business so that we can make money doing this? Build an army? Take over a city?

Jeremy had basically just tried to sleep with as many women as he could get alone for an hour. Amy had a plan for what amounted to world domination. I was somewhere in the middle. I wanted to protect this secret, and find a way for it to help not just me, but everyone involved.

The group I called the Business Committee had come up with several ideas for businesses which could leverage the device. They mostly fell into some sort of coaching or counseling practice. One person suggested that we open a halfway house for people getting out of prison. Another asked if we could help Olympians and other athletes stay focused. A voice deep in my head kept imagining the women's swim team or volleyball or soccer when that came up. Maybe we could help a modeling agency? I had to keep my attention on the device and its effects and how to improve it.

I kept thinking about the neurologist that had treated Jen after Jeremy had pulled the device off, would they be able to understand this? I wondered if there was someone at the University that might be able to help us figure out the device and improve it.

Finally, I mulled over Amy's idea to target someone rich and use their money to fund her plans. Kristen and I were more than comfortable ourselves with both of us working, and I didn't feel a need to live in someone else's palatial estate. While some of the slaves were broke college students, others like Stephanie and Rob were probably better off than we were. There was something to be said for having larger financial resources though, to handle the emergencies and unexpected circumstances having a harem of slaves could create. In general, I wanted to build a team or a company that I could focus on and which might be a way to move us all forward.


Amy and I were sitting in a lounge at the University at two adjacent tables. She had found a pair of professors that she thought might be able help us dig into improving the device. The hot thing to do in science nowadays is to pair up experts in two disciplines to research the same topic. They help each other get past the "known" solutions and try different and unusual approaches. Amy was known as an expert at virtual reality, that's why she was hired. She had reached out to this pair researching motivation from a psychological and neurological point of view. They were using functional magnetic resonance imaging to measure changes in the brain when decisions were made. Amy's pitch to them was that she could use virtual reality to help create a more believable and teachable scenario. She thought they were humoring her, but they took the meeting.

It was kind of hard to overhear from where I sat, but the meeting seemed to be going just ok. I was trying to judge whether we should just capture them, or try something new. I didn't find many new ideas coming from the slaves though, so I was hoping we could find some other way to get the professors' help and their silence. The parts I did understand was that though they found Amy's work interesting, it wasn't relevant enough for them to add her to their team. Amy finished by inviting them both to her lab on Monday in the hope she could "convince" them otherwise. In the meantime, we needed more information, so Tina and Linda stood up from their table as the professors walked by, and started following them. The other college students in our group, Jeremy, Peter, Sally, Jen, and Susan would trade off with them later. We had read a few web pages about how to follow someone and they recommended handoffs between multiple people.


It was evening at a restaurant near the University. Professor Graf was at a booth with his wife and teenage daughter. The two adults were arguing quietly while the child just looked like she wanted to escape. I sent Tina past their table to the restroom to listen in. When I saw the daughter stand up and go in the same direction, I told Sally to go as well and try to befriend the daughter since she was the closest in age. As soon as the daughter was out of sight, the two adults leaned into each other, you could hear the strident tone in their words while the Professor signaled the waiter. A few minutes later when the daughter returned to the table, the entire party stood up and left the restaurant.

Sally and Tina came back to the table and sat down. Sally described what had happened in the bathroom. "I was right behind the daughter when we entered the lounge. She went to the sink and washed her face, I think she had been crying. I asked her if she was ok and she didn't say anything right away. I gave her a moment while I washed my hands. I thought about how hard to push so I just told her that my parents fought like that right before they divorced so while I felt sorry for her, it was up to her to be strong in spite of how her parents felt about each other. I started walking away when I heard her ask how long it had been before I felt better. I asked for her name, which is Danielle. She's a senior in the local high school and is planning on going to the University, but now isn't sure she wants to stay local. She doesn't know why her parents are fighting, but it started two months ago. Before that, everyone seemed happy."

We finished our meals and all headed to our car to drop the girls off. Tina invited us all over to her and Linda's apartment. We hadn't been there since the night we captured Linda so the thought was appealing. I looked at Kristen and as usual, she seemed up for it. I asked Sally if she wanted to be dropped off at the dorm first, but she wanted to come in as well. So much for having an early night.

While Tina was finding her keys, Linda walked up behind us and gave me her key to open the door and let us all in saying, "Master! I followed the Professor and his family home. I know where they live now, it's not too far from the University."

"Excellent Linda, thank you for doing that. Do you mind us visiting now?"

"Of course not Master, this is your apartment. Please keep the key to come over whenever you like."

I looked over to see Kristen undressing Sally while Tina had disappeared. Linda's hands started unbuttoning my shirt. I slid my arm around the graduate student and pulled her against me, leaning down to kiss her.

Tina caught my attention when she came back in the room, wearing a leather bustier and a harness similar to Kristen's with a life like penis bobbing in front of her. "Master, which woman would you like to see me fuck for you? I've been practicing on Linda and I've learned how to fuck a woman senseless. Would you like to see? Linda's easy, but she's dying for your cock. I've had Sally practice sucking on this, but I've never used it on her pussy. Or maybe you'd like to see Kristen on the end of this? I'll make the Mistress beg for release if that's what you'd like to see?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.