Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity - Cover

Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 11

Sex Story: Chapter 11 - *** Wife Pays for Husband’s Infidelity Redux is an up dated version *** Husband can't keep his cock in his pants. After having sex with a young teenage girl. He gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she's taken into further depravity.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Swinging   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Prostitution  

Cindy’s half-brother had her on his bed nude. Kirby was standing over her naked. She tried to roll over and crawl away from him, but he grabbed her short curly blonde hair and dragged her back and climbed on top of her. She struggled, but he was too strong and forced her legs apart. He held her down with the weight of his body.

“Kirby! I’m your sister! Don’t do this to me,” Cindy begged.

“You been giving your hot little twat away, you can let me have some,” her brother said, as he lined his cock up with her pussy.

“I’m not like that. I was raped,” the teen cried.

“A sexy little cunt like you deserved it, I’m sure,” her brother said, and he rammed his hard cock into her pussy.

Kirby showed Cindy no mercy as he fucked her. The fifteen-year-old laid there whimpering as her older half-brother took her. The teen was at least thankful that she’d decided to start taking birth control pills after John had raped her without using a condom and she’d been lucky enough to escape getting pregnant. She had known after the forced sex with Eric that she’d better get on birth control or it would just be a matter of time before she was knocked-up. Kirby was fucking her without a condom.

Cindy felt her half-brother’s cum flooding her pussy as he ejaculated inside of her. He slowly kept sliding his cock in-and-out of her cunt until he’d emptied the last drop of cum in her. Kirby then climbed off the teen as he said, “I finally found something you’re good for.” Cindy crawled off the bed and gathered up her clothes.

When she started out of his bedroom door, Kirby grabbed a handful of her short curly blonde hair and stopped her. He turned her around and forcefully kissed the sexy young teen. She stood there and let him kiss her, her jaw still hurt where he had punched her. He finally turned her loose as he said, “Keep your fucking mouth shut about our little play time.”

Cindy ran to her room and fell across her bed crying. Her half-brother had been the third person to rape her. She knew her stepfather was going to keep blackmailing her. Especially now that he had that damn video that he’d taken with a hidden camera when he’d raped her. It had captured her having an unwanted orgasm as her stepfather ate her pussy and then with her sitting on top of his cock fucking him. The video made her look more than willing. The teen knew her stepfather and half-brother were going to keep fucking her whenever they wanted to and she couldn’t stop them.

After Kirby had walked in on him fucking his mother, John had started stopping by after the kids went to school and before Tammy went to work at the topless bar. He was at her house almost every day usually fucking her or getting a blowjob. Then one day, they were lying in bed after John had fucked Tammy and she’d had a major orgasm, she said, “You know... , you could stay. You don’t have to go.”

“What are you suggesting?” John asked.

“I’m just saying that you’re here almost every day and seem to like it in my bed, so why leave?” Tammy asked.

“What about your kids?” John replied.

“To tell you the truth, I don’t have much control over them. That’s right, you’ve never met them. Well, except for the brief moment your saw my son when he burst in on us. He and my fifteen-year-old daughter pretty much do what they want to. Working nights at the bar doesn’t leave much time for parental supervision,” Tammy said.

John stayed the night. The next morning was Saturday morning, so Kirby and Cindy didn’t have to go to school and were at home when Tammy and John got up.

“O my God! You’re John!” Cindy gasped, as she recognized the man that had just spent the night with her mother as the man at the party that had raped her.

“I um! I ... mean you’re one of Eric’s friends,” Cindy stammered.

“You two know each other?” Tammy asked.

“I think we met once at Eric’s,” John said, trying to sound normal.

“That’s right, at Eric’s, once,” Cindy replied, getting control of the sudden shock of seeing John.

“I had no idea you were only fifteen! You were at the party drinking and acting like a little slut that wanted to get laid!” John told the young teen when they were alone.

“Are you and Eric in this together?” Cindy hatefully asked.

“I don’t know what you mean,” John replied.

“Like you don’t know Eric has been blackmailing me into having sex with him ever since you raped me and you just happened to show up here fucking my mother,” the teen snapped.

“I didn’t even know you were the same person as Tammy’s daughter, but now that I do, I suggest you keep your fucking mouth shut about our little get together at the party,” John said.

“What fucking choice do I have?” Cindy said, as she stormed out of the room.

The fifteen-year-old teen went to her room and fell across her bed crying, wondering if anything could get worse in her life. She’d been raped by John, who now appeared to be her mother’s boyfriend. Blackmailed by her stepfather into performing oral sex, along with letting him fuck her, Eric had forced Cindy to suck and fuck him virtually every day after school for a couple of weeks before he slacked off. Then she was raped by her half-brother.

“Why didn’t you tell me Cindy was Tammy’s daughter?” John asked Eric the next time they saw each other.

“I thought you already knew it. She’s smart enough not to cause a problem and I’m sure you wanna fuck her again. Yours and her video were good enough to convince her to let me fuck her anytime I want to. I figured you’d be pounding the little bitch’s hot little twat while Tammy is at work.” Eric replied.

“Cindy knows, when it comes right down to it, she doesn’t have a choice. Her mother despises her. Her half-brother would fuck her in a heartbeat if he’s not already. We’re all she has; she has nowhere else to go or anyone to turn to. I say we fuck the hell out of the sexy little blonde bitch,” Eric continued.

“I’ll admit, I’ve wanted to do her again,” John replied.

Cindy made a point to stay away from John, but a few days later when she came home from school, he was there. Tammy was at work and Kirby was gone off somewhere. The teen went straight to her room and closed the door. John waited until he figured the teen had just about enough time to take off her school clothes and then he eased open her bedroom door.

The teen had just taken off her skirt and laid it on the bed with her blouse that she’d already taken off. Cindy was now clad in only her bra and panties as she turned around and saw John standing in her bedroom doorway ogling her. The young blonde put her arms up to cover her breasts and hatefully said, “I hope you got a good look.”

“Not yet, but if you’ll take off that bra and panties I will,” John snapped.

“I think you need to go back to my mother’s room and leave me alone,” Cindy said, odiously.

John walked up to the young blonde as he said, “You and I need to have an understanding,” and then grabbed a handful of her short curly blonde hair and forcefully kissed her on the lips.

“Take off the damn bra and panties and then get on the bed and spread your legs like a good little slut,” John told the teen when he stopped forcefully kissing her and started taking off his clothes.

Reluctantly, the fifteen-year-old did as she was told. However, it was beginning to play on her mind that maybe she deserved what was happening to her. After all, the three men in her life, her ex-stepfather, her half-brother, and her mother’s boyfriend ware all fucking her. She had even started enjoying sex with Eric and he’d quit doing her as often. Cindy had found herself getting jealous when Eric fucked her mother instead of her.

Now she was on her back letting John climb on top of her without even trying to fight him off. He fucked her with long and hard strokes. The young teen was lying there moaning as John ejaculated in her hot pussy. Cindy hated knowing that if he’d lasted just a little longer before cumming, she’d have had an unwanted orgasm with him.

At least Kirby had been leaving her alone. After all, he was preoccupied fucking his little redheaded girlfriend, which left many days where Cindy and John were alone after school before Tammy got home from work. The teen had quit resisting when John would come to her room and watch her take off her school clothes.

Many an evening, Cindy would have to give John head or let him fuck her before he’d let her get dressed. She’d gotten used to it and in spite of her wanting not to get pleasure from him fucking her, she couldn’t control the feeling in her body. Besides John having sex with her, Cindy had to endure periodic visits from Eric; that she hated herself looking forward to them using her. The young teen was having forced orgasms with both John and Eric by then.

All hell broke loose one day when Tammy had come home early and found John in Cindy’s room. They were on the teen’s bed. The young blonde was on her back nude, with John between her legs driving his hard cock in-and-out of her cunt. She was moaning and working her hips fucking him. Neither one of them heard Tammy open the bedroom door.

“What the hell’s going on?” Tammy screamed.

John pulled his still hard cock out of Cindy’s pussy and jumped off the bed. The teen grabbed the sheet and covered her nude body. John picked up his discarded clothes and went out the bedroom door. Tammy gave her daughter a go-to-hell look and followed John out of the teen’s bedroom. After a big argument that John lost, Tammy kicked him out. He got his things, left and went back to his own apartment.

By then Cindy had gotten up and dressed. Tammy was infuriated and, without thinking about the ramifications, told the fifteen-year-old to get out of her house, that she never wanted to see her again. Cindy tried to talk to her mother, but she refused to listen to anything the teen had to say. She called her daughter a lying little slut and told her the only thing she wanted to hear was the front door closing on her whoring ass as she left. Having nowhere else to go, Cindy went to Eric’s apartment.

“Mom kicked me out. I didn’t have anywhere else to go!” Cindy cried, as tears ran down her cheeks when Eric opened the door.

“She had come home early and found John in my room on top of me,” the teen sobbingly continued.

“Come on in and stop all that crying, you know you have a place here with me and Allison,” Eric said.

A little later, when Eric and Allison were alone in the bedroom, she asked, “Is she going to live with us?”

“For now,” Eric replied.

“Is she going to sleep on the sofa since we have only one bedroom?” Allison asked.

“No. She’ll be sleeping with us on the king-size bed,” Eric replied.

“Have you been fucking her too?” Allison asked.

“You have a problem with that?” Eric asked.

“I was just asking. If you want her to sleep with us that’s fine,” Allison said, not wanting to make Eric mad, especially now that he had a sexy teenage blonde moving in.

Tammy had been so upset at finding John fucking her daughter that she kicked off her high heels, took out a fifth of vodka, and started drinking screwdrivers with very little orange juice in them. She couldn’t get the image of Cindy lying there nude, working her hips like a little slut, fucking John as he hammered away at her young pussy with his hard cock.

When Kirby came home, he found his mother highly intoxicated and passed out on the sofa. He tried to wake her, but only semiconscious, she responded in an incomprehensible mumbling slur. Tammy still had on one of her short skirts that she was required to wear at work. Besides being topless, she was required to show a lot of leg. In her drunken state, her skirt had risen up and Kirby could see her bikini panties.

He picked up his mother, carried her to his bedroom, and sat her on the side of his bed. Kirby had to hold her up to keep her from falling over as he unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off her. He then unhooked her bra and discarded it. Tammy fell back on the bed moaning as her large nude breasts wobbled. Kirby then picked her up and laid her flat on his bed.

Unfastening Tammy’s skirt, Kirby worked it off his mother’s sexy ass, slid it down her very nice legs, and off completely. He then did the same with her panties. Kirby threw them on the floor so that it looked as if she’d taken them off and dropped them there. Looking at his mother’s nude body as she laid there with her eyes closed, moaning, Kirby already had a tremendous hard-on. He took off his clothes and climbed on the bed with his sexy mother.

Tammy just moaned as he spread her legs and crawled on top of her. Kirby felt his mother’s large firm nude breast against his bare chest as he reached between their bodies and guided his hard cock to her pussy. Even at thirty-six, her cunt was snug. It was wet enough that he slid into her easily. Kirby fucked her with long hard strokes as she laid there moaning in her drunken stupor.

Knowing his mother was on birth control, Kirby ejaculated his cum in her hot pussy. He then rolled off her and got up. She lay there softly moaning. He slipped on his briefs, went to the kitchen, and fixed him something to eat. He wondered where Cindy was, being she wasn’t at home. After eating, Kirby sat in the living room and watched television for a while before going back to his room and joining his nude mother on his bed.

Tammy was still out of it as Kirby shed his briefs and climbed back on the bed with her. He looked at her fabulous nude body lying there beside him as the stroked his cock back to life. Fully erect, Kirby rolled over and sucked on his mother’s nipples; causing her to let out a loud drunken moan as he sucked on each one, making them hard. She automatically spread her legs as he got back on top of her. Kirby unloaded a second load of cum in his mother’s pussy before he rolled off her and laid down beside her and went to sleep.

The thirty-six-year-old mother woke up the next morning with a tremendous hangover. Tammy remembered killing that fifth of vodka and little else. Realizing there was nude body next to her, she looked over and saw in horror it was her son. She then realized she was nude also and she wasn’t in her own room in her own bed, but was in her son’s room in his bed.

Tammy reluctantly felt between her legs and slid a couple of fingers in her pussy. When she brought them out her fears were confirmed, they were coated with male cum. She’d had sex with her own son during the night. He had fucked her and ejaculated his cum in her pussy. Tammy couldn’t remember it, but the evidence was clear.

Easing out of bed, so as not to wake up Kirby, Tammy found her clothes that were scattered on the floor and quietly slipped out of her son’s room. Suffering from the terrible hangover, she fell across her own bed and laid there. Luckily, Tammy didn’t have to go to work that day. It was late in the evening when she finally was able to force herself to get up and take a shower.

After the long hot shower, Tammy felt better; but was dreading facing her son, knowing she’d had sex with him. He was sitting in the living room watching a movie when she walked in and said, “Kirby. We need to talk.”

“If it’s about you coming into my room last night drunk and stripping off your clothes. Then getting in bed with me and me fucking you, it’s no big deal. I must say though, I thoroughly enjoyed it.”

“I’m so sorry. I was so upset with John and Cindy that I got drunk and didn’t realize what I was doing,” Tammy said, sorrowfully.

“Where is Cindy? She didn’t come home last night,” Kirby asked.

“I kicked her and John out after I caught them together in her bedroom,” Tammy told her son.

“Where am I going to sleep?” Cindy had asked her first night at Eric’s apartment as they stood in the one bedroom.

“With me and Allison,” he replied, as Allison stood beside him and remained silent.

Cindy looked questionably at Allison, but the brunette wouldn’t look her in the eye.

“Allison. Take off your clothes, I’m ready to go to bed,” Eric said, as he started taking off his.

The obedient brunette started undressing. She removed her blouse, laid it on the dresser, and then reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Allison pulled it away from her fabulous breasts and laid it with her blouse. She was now standing in front of the blonde teen completely topless.

Eric was almost undressed when he said, “Cindy! Get your clothes off.”

The blonde teen took off her top and bra as Allison finished undressing and was standing there nude. By then Eric was naked and had laid down on the bed.

“Allison. Suck my cock while Cindy finishes undressing,” Eric told the brunette.

The beautiful brunette got on the bed, lowered her mouth to Eric’s cock, and wrapped her lips around the head as she’d done many time before. Lowering her head further, she allowing his cock to slid deep into her mouth. Cindy watched Eric’s hard cock disappear in Allison’s mouth while she took the rest of her clothes off. The teen was amazed at how so effortlessly the brunette sucked cock.

“Come over and lay down beside me,” Eric told Cindy.

The teen laid on the bed. She was only inches away from Allison sucking Eric’s cock.

“That’s enough for now Allison,” Eric told the brunette.

She eased her mouth off his still very hard cock and laid down on the other side of him from Cindy. Eric rolled on top of the young blonde as she spread her legs for him. He slid his cock all the way in the teen’s cunt in one forward motion of his hips. The young blonde was loudly moaning as Eric was sliding his manhood in-and-out of her twat. It was evident to Allison that the young teen was used to taking Eric’s cock in her pussy.

Eric pounded away at the fifteen-year-old’s pussy. Allison watched the teen as she had a major orgasm. She watched her wrap her legs around Eric and saw them quiver as she loudly moaned. Shortly after that, Eric ejaculated his cum deep into her young blonde’s cunt. After depositing his cum in the teen, Eric rolled off her and laid down between the two girls.

He leaned over, kissed Allison on the lips, and then said, “You’re next,” as he slid his hand between her legs and rubbed her clit with his finger. She let out a loud moan and spread her legs wide as Eric slid a finger into her very wet pussy.

“Did you get sexually aroused watching me fuck Cindy?” Eric asked the beautiful brunette.

“Maybe a little,” Allison meekly replied.

After he’d rested for a while, Eric had Cindy sucking him until he was completely erect again. He then pulled his cock out of the little teen’s mouth and rolled on top of Allison. She eagerly spread her legs for Eric. He plunged into Allison’s hot pussy, and then it was Cindy’s turn to watch as Eric’s hard cock was sliding in-and-out of the brunette’s cunt. It didn’t take long before Allison had an orgasm and Eric ejaculated.

The next day Allison and Cindy got along quite well, the brunette discovered she kinda liked the young blonde and could relate to her situation. That night, when they undressed for bed, Eric told Cindy to get on the bed first and spread her legs. Thinking he was going to fuck her first again that night, Cindy quickly obeyed. She was lying on her back with her legs open and her young blonde pussy fully exposed and ready.

That’s when Eric surprised both girls when he said, “Allison. Get on the bed. I wanna watch you do Cindy.”

“I’m not that way,” Allison softly said, as she looked down at the sexy little blonde’s moist pussy lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.