No Crime in the Suburbs - Cover

No Crime in the Suburbs

Copyright© 2016 by callmeQ67

Epilogue

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue - An innocent high school freshman learns that her neighborhood is not as safe as she thought. In another suburb, two sisters discover their mom's porn collection and it gives them lots of naughty ideas. Will the two story lines intersect?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Jasmin is happy that her friend has come back. It’s nice to have a girl close to her own age to share her room. And her bed.

She’s sad that Amy was so close to home, only to be foiled at the last minute. But Jasmin has always been envious of Amy’s privileged suburban childhood. Her sympathy is not a hundred percent genuine.

Taneesha is also glad to have Amy back. Ever since she ate the blonde’s untouched virgin pussy in the shower, she’s hoped that Amy would someday return the favor.

In less than a week, Amy has paid her back with interest. If Taneesha is feeling horny, all she needs to do is offer the teenager a few lines of coke. Then she tells the girl how beautiful she is, and pushes that lovely head down between her bloated thighs. The overweight former hooker can cum in no time with the adolescent cutie’s tongue on her clit.

“Look up at me with those pretty green eyes,” she says to the blonde fourteen-year-old. “You could be a model in a magazine.”

Then she grips Amy by the hair and humps her mouth, mashing everything from nose to chin between her fat purple labia. She loves to cum on that innocent young face. Sometimes she even reciprocates. In spite of all men she’s fucked, Amy’s pussy is still as mouthwatering as the day she arrived. It’s smooth, pink, and sweet as candy.

Of course Maurice is glad that he succeeded in keeping the young blonde in his stable. He’s started sending Amy to meet his most important clients—business leaders, prominent doctors and lawyers, even congressmen. Most of the men who use his service are looking for young, virginal-looking girls, and Amy fits the bill to perfection.

A week after her escape attempt, Maurice announces that a big job is coming up. “You and the boys are going to put on a show for Jack and some of his hot-shit friends.”

“Jack? You mean...”

“Yes, that Jack. Some heavyweight business people from South America are coming to town, and he needs to entertain them. It seems these guys have some pretty ... unusual tastes.”

Friday night, and Amy is in the Suburban once again with Maurice and three of his thugs. This time she’s not tied up or blindfolded. She watches the scenery change from ugly urban sprawl to wooded countryside.

At Jack’s house they’re led through a service entrance into a restaurant-sized kitchen. “Time to suit up, guys,” Maurice says.

The three men are dressed in overalls and hard hats. They strap on tool belts and leave the room.

“You look so sexy in these clothes,” Maurice says when they’re gone. “The Brazilian pervs are gonna eat you up.”

Amy’s wearing a sort of modified Little Bo Peep outfit. Her pink-and-white gingham dress has a very low neckline and a short ruffled skirt. Her long blonde hair is in two braids tied with white ribbons. High-heeled pink pumps and white ankle socks complete the look.

Maurice takes a packet of cocaine from his pocket and cuts a few lines. He knows the effect it will have on the young girl, and in minutes the drug has worked its magic.

Maurice cups her chin in his hand. “You’re so beautiful,” he tells her.

Holding Amy against a table, the master pimp slips a hand under her skirt. “Do you want to get fucked, baby?” he says, caressing her gently. “Are you ready for a big, fat dick?” His fingertips rub the teenager’s silk panties against her vulva, and she gasps.

“Oh fuck...”

Just then, Shane walks by.

Amy’s heart skips a beat. Of all the men she’s been with since her abduction, he’s the only one who was her choice. He looks just as handsome as she remembers. The tall Scotsman is carrying a sawhorse on his shoulder. He pays no attention to Amy and Maurice, and walks on without pausing.

Another dream that can never come true, she thinks.

Maurice abruptly stops rubbing her pussy. “It’s show time,” he says. He leads Amy to a doorway.

“Right through here, baby. Just the way we rehearsed.”

Her “acting” involves nothing more than walking across a stage looking happy and carefree, only to be assaulted by three burly “construction workers.” They give the slender teen all the dick she can handle, and more.

She’s fucked with her dress on, and with her dress off. She’s fucked by one man as the other two hold her aloft. They pass her around, never letting her feet touch the floor. Through it all, Amy is having one huge orgasm after another. She’s crying, moaning, begging the men to keep fucking her. She’s riding a wave of sensation that goes on and on.

And then they start with the rough stuff.


Chloe has had a difficult week. Every time she sees her daughters, images float into her mind, unbidden. Images of her gorgeous fifteen-year-old Becca, riding a huge black cock. Images of sweet little Emma, scooping semen into her mouth...

The guilty mom has avoided her daughters all week. She claims there’s a backlog of work keeping her late at school. When she does see her girls, she’s irritable and short with them.

She’s had trouble staying focused at school, too. All week, she’s been looking at her female students differently. Little Janie, for example. Just last year she was a child. Now, the thirteen-year-old has real breasts and Chloe can’t stop thinking about them. How firm, how lovely those brand new titties must be...

Chloe shakes her head and tells herself that she’s being a fool.

By Friday, she’s exhausted. All she wants to do after school is go home and relax. She can’t avoid her daughters forever. They need to have a serious talk about what happened last week. Saturday morning seems like a good time for that.

The house is quiet when she gets home. Chloe makes herself a tall gin and tonic. She takes a sip and instantly feels better.

“Becca?” she calls out. “Emma? Are you home?”

“Girls?” she says, glancing into their room. There’s no sign of her daughters apart from their school clothes strewn across the floor. She goes on down the hall to her bedroom.

“Hi Mom,” says Becca.

“Hi Mom,” says Emma.

Chloe stands just inside the door, unable to move. Her two beautiful daughters are naked on her bed.

“Maybe you should sit down, Mom,” Becca says. “You look like you’re going to fall.”

Chloe nods mindlessly and sits.

“Take off your shoes,” Emma says. “Relax.”

Chloe kicks off her shoes and takes a sip of her drink.

“We want you to see this, Mom,” Becca says. “We know you like to watch.”

Emma cups her sister’s breasts in her small hands. “Doesn’t she have the most perfect boobs, Mommy?”

Chloe nods again.

“I just love these boobs. I could play with them all day.” Emma lowers her head and sucks each of Becca’s fat pink nipples in turn. She licks and nibbles and slobbers on them until they’re stiff and shiny with her spit.

“These titties are so awesome,” she says. “But I like her pussy even better.” Emma crawls in between her sister’s raised knees and plops down on her tummy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.