Thicker Than Blood - Cover

Thicker Than Blood

Copyright© 2016 by Matt Moreau

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A malaise of family dysfunction and emotional ruin.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Slow  

2004

“It’s evidently serious,” said Stacey. He smiled at her words.

“And you know this how?” he said.

“Jenna. Said she came over when she was there last week. They were very friendly. Jenna, is happy for him or so she told me,” said Stacey.

“Hmm, interesting, I guess. I mean I never expected that he would go forever without a woman. But that woman? Weird,” he said.

“No weirder than you and me,” said Stacey, “and in point of fact maybe not as weird.”

“I don’t know,” he said,” it’s just a very strange situation, coincidence.”

“Well, it is that,” she said. “I wonder if he intends to ever let us in on his little affair, if that’s what it is.”

“He’s probably filed it under ‘none of our business’,” he said.

“Yes, I see what you mean,” she said, laughing.

“Yeah, I don’t see him calling us and happily informing us of his good fortune. Especially since Madeleine used to be my good fortune,” he said.

“No, no, I wouldn’t think so either,” she said. Now they both laughed.


Well, I had me a woman, sort of. Would it last, our relationship? Well, one could hope. Three years plus without one but the dry spell seemed to be over. And, if it was over, I had a plan.

She was making coffee, and it smelled good. I came into the kitchen. I plopped down in one of the straight backed chairs that flanked her dinette table.

“That was a great night, girl,” I said. She snickered.

“I think that I can agree with your assessment pretty much unconditionally,” she said.

“Hmm, would it be too bold of me to ask you to move in with me?” he said.

She pulled two white coffee cups out from the cupboard above the sink and set them down on the sink. “Move in with you?” she said.

“Yes, I’d pay the rent and you’d be the boss,” I said, joking.

“Hmm, David, I don’t—oh what the hell, yes,” she said. My smile was a mile wide I was sure.

“Wonderful,” I said.

“Bear in mind, David, that I am looking for something permanent, as I indicated before. So...” she started.

“I get that, and we’ll be exploring that possibility in the living together,” I said. “I need something permanent too. Are you the one? Are we compatible, made for each other? I’m, well, I’m just not sure, Madeleine. And, that’s for sure no knock on you. But...

“I mean look at it. You were married to my brother, who cuckolded me and married my wife, and now I’m considering and you’re considering that we marry. Strange is not even the half of it. And, there are other things,” I said.

“I see, and I agree, as to what you mean, but other things?” she said.

“Yes, I have a daughter and she has become problematical. Could you deal with that? Can I in good conscience put that on you?” I said. “All I’m saying is that I want to go a little slow and do things right.”

“You make a good case, David. So, okay, let’s live together. We should know, before we get much older, what’s what. I agree,” she said.

She poured the coffees and brought them to the table. We sipped in thoughtful silence. We eyed each other like a very committed, well, semi-committed, couple.


I moved in with Madeleine, and yes, I got out of my lease and moved into her place. It was larger, and as fate would dictate, it was closer to the cheaters’ place. Within walking distance as it happened, well, a long walk. And, the move facilitated three major happenings.

One, Jenna was happier visiting me now that I had a woman. Two, I no longer had to deliver her back to the cheaters’ place: she had a car. Three, Madeleine and Jenna became actual friends. I was hoping this last would spell something good for me in the long run.

One other thing, that may or may not have been related to the move, was that Jenna no longer referred to me as Uncle David. I had the feeling, though I had no conclusive evidence thereto, that that was the result of Stacey’s influence. She, they, the cheaters, had apparently, maybe, changed their minds about things; I’m not sure how I felt about that: the bitterness that had consumed me had dulled some with time, but dormant, it still roiled deep within me.

And such was the situation on the eve of Jenna’s eighteenth birthday. There was still a few months to go in that regard, but once achieved, Jenna and I would be having a sit down. Oh yeah!

“So did any of them come down to greet you?” I said. I was referring to the fact that Madeleine had just returned from dropping Jenna at the house, their house. Yes, Jenna had her license and her car, but it was in the shop for servicing. And, with us living so close, barely two miles, from the cheaters, it was a no brainer to drop her.

“No, but they were out and about. I saw them up by the house. Your ex did wave to me, but no, neither of them came down to say anything. I think their just hanging back wanting not to be seen as interfering with you and me or doing something wrong, something more wrong than they already have,” she said.

“Hmm, makes sense. I think you’re right. What did Jenna have to say when you asked her about those boys,” I said. I think I was smiling. My Jenna was a looker. I knew, if not exactly first hand, that the boys were sniffing around her; that was a given.

“Not a whole lot. She allowed that she was being hit on. Like that was news,” said Madeleine, laughing.

“Well, I hope she will listen to you about them, the boys. I worry sometimes,” I said.

“It’s a daddy’s job to worry about his baby girls. But, she’ll be all right. She has a head on her shoulders,” said Madeleine.

“I have to wonder what the dynamic duo is doing or saying to her relative to the boys, and her friends in general if it comes to that,” I said.

“Who knows, but they are still her custodians for a few more months. I would think that they have talked to her. I mean they are playing the parts of parents. But, whatever, all we can do is what we can do. I’m not worried, and you should maybe not be quite so concerned as you have seemed to be lately,” she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.