Blackmailed Preacher's Wife - Cover

Blackmailed Preacher's Wife

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Miranda was a young preacher's wife that was raped when she was sixteen. She never told anyone about the rape. Chase Martin accidently found the video of her rape on the internet. He used it to blackmail the beautiful blonde nineteen-year-old preacher's wife into having sex with him. She was then taken into further depravity along with other girls and women.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Prostitution   Revenge  

Chase continued blackmailing the young preacher’s wife into having sex with him. Then one Saturday, Miranda didn’t show up for the children’s charity meeting. He knew Rev. Paul was out of town that weekend and his wife should be home, so he called. The phone rang several times before Miranda finally answered and he asked her why she wasn’t at the charity meeting. She tried to give him some lame excuse about she wasn’t feeling well. He knew she was lying and told Miranda to meet him at the motel in two hours, then hung up the phone before she could argue with him.

Sitting at the motel waiting on Miranda, he was pretty sure she’d show up. Miranda had given up almost all her resistance, and just did what she had to with him, so she could go home to her husband. Chase was sitting in his car in front of the motel room around back. Miranda had been there enough times she knew where to come. He was beginning to wonder if she was coming, then he saw her car come around the corner of the building and pull up beside him. Chase could see she was crying as he got out of his car and went over to her car door and opened it.

Miranda stepped out of her car and followed him into the motel room. When she got inside, Miranda sat on the side of the bed, she was still crying. Chase knew there was something worrying her more than usual, Miranda was wearing an old pair of sweat pants and faded jersey. She hadn’t put on any makeup, so he knew she wasn’t planning to go anywhere. Miranda was incredibly beautiful, even without makeup. Chase went over and sat beside her on the bed.

“What’s wrong?” Chase asked.

“I missed my period, I think I’m pregnant and don’t know which one of you is the father!” she blurted out with tears rolling down her pretty face.

Chase told her at least she wouldn’t have to worry about him knocking her up then, as he got ahold of the bottom of her jersey and lifted it up over her large breasts. Reluctantly, Miranda raised her arms and let him pull it completely off her. Out of habit, Miranda reached behind her back, unhooked her bra, and took it off. Chase kissed her on the lips, and then took his clothes off. Miranda slipped her sweat pants and panties off, and then lay on the bed spreading her legs. Chase was still amazed how incredibly beautiful her nude body was with her blonde pussy on full display, as he crawled between her legs and shoved his hard cock in.

After Chase unloaded his cum in Miranda’s pussy and rolled off her, they laid there on the bed talking. Miranda said she didn’t know what her husband would do if he found out that her baby was not his. She was deathly afraid he’d want to get a divorce and kick her out.

Miranda’s husband put on a good act in public, but he was very jealous of men around his wife. Many times, he had gotten mad at Miranda if he thought she had been talking to a man too long. When they got home, he would scold her, telling her she was acting like a slut flirting with men and he knew they wanted to fuck her. It was only in his mind, Miranda had never acted inappropriate. She was very careful not to give the wrong impression.

Chase told her, if the baby wasn’t Paul’s, he’d never have to know it if she didn’t tell him. He continued to fuck the young preacher’s wife for the next eight months, usually once a week after the charity meetings, and sometimes more when Rev. Paul was out of town.

Miranda had a little baby girl she named Mandy. Chase only got to see the cute little baby girl at church on Sundays and couldn’t help but wonder if he was her father. Miranda even let his mom hold her. She wouldn’t look at him the whole time. It had been well over a month since Chase was with Miranda the last time. The only time he saw her now was at church. Since she had the baby, she didn’t go to the charity meetings anymore. It was another two months before Paul went out of town for the weekend again.

Chase called Miranda and said he wanted her to meet him at the motel, but she said she couldn’t, because there was no one to keep the baby. He told her to bring the baby and be ready to get fucked because he hadn’t had any since he was with her last. That he wanted his hard cock in her hot pussy. Chase could hear Miranda start crying just before she hung up the phone. As usual, Chase got to the motel before she did and had to wait. He went ahead and got a room. It was another half hour before Miranda showed up, she had the little baby girl with her.

As soon as they got in the motel room Chase started taking his clothes off. Miranda put the sleeping baby girl down and started undressing. When Miranda took off her maternity bra, Chase was surprised at the size of Miranda’s breasts; they had gotten huge. Chase was thinking she must be at least a double D, with them full of milk. He saw little droplets of milk oozing out of her large nipples and asked if they hurt. Miranda told him they did sometimes, if Mandy didn’t suck enough milk out of them, but she had a breast pump, so she could relieve some of the pressure.

When they both were nude, Chase got on the bed first and then Miranda lay down beside him. Chase was tremendously hard as he rolled on top of Miranda’s hot body. trying not to put too much pressure on her swollen breasts. She let out a groan when she felt his chest mashing against them but raised her legs while spreading them to let him between them. Chase took his hard cock in his hand and guided it to Miranda’s waiting pussy, which he hadn’t fucked in almost four months. To Chase’s surprise, Miranda’s pussy was extremely wet and ready to be fucked. He shoved into her hard and started driving his hard cock in-and-out of her hot pussy. Miranda was moaning and working her hips, fucking him back.

Chase picked up the pace and really started pounding Miranda’s pussy hard. She let out a loud passionate moan and wrapped her legs tight around him while having a major orgasm; and then put her arms around his neck and passionately kissed him as he continued fucking her. After a few more minutes of hard fucking, Chase deposited his cum deep in Miranda’s pussy. When she felt him let loose deep inside her, she let out a little scream from the ecstasy. When Chase got off her body, and they just laid there resting, Miranda admitted that this was the first time she’d been fucked since the last time he’d fucked her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.