Blackmailed Preacher's Wife - Cover

Blackmailed Preacher's Wife

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Miranda was a young preacher's wife that was raped when she was sixteen. She never told anyone about the rape. Chase Martin accidently found the video of her rape on the internet. He used it to blackmail the beautiful blonde nineteen-year-old preacher's wife into having sex with him. She was then taken into further depravity along with other girls and women.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Prostitution   Revenge  

“What ... How ... Where did you get that?” Miranda cried out, as she looked at the TV screen, in absolute horror as she collapsed on the sofa with big tears rolling down her cheeks.

Chase told her it wasn’t important how or where he got it, but what was important, is what he could do with it. He asked Miranda had her husband ever seen the video. Before she could answer, he told her if he hadn’t, he was absolutely sure her husband would enjoy it as much as he did. Chase was sure he already knew the answer to the question.

“Oh no, please no! He can’t! I mean he hasn’t!” Miranda sobbed out.

The preacher’s young wife knew it would destroy her marriage if her husband saw that awful video of her being fucked by two boys. He thought she had been a virgin when they got married. She had made a terrible mistake when she was sixteen by going on a date with this immoral boy. He drugged her and took her to his brother’s apartment, where he and his brother both raped her while she was unable to defend herself.

As a result of being drugged, Miranda didn’t remember any of the rape. When she woke up several hours later at the apartment, she was in bed, totally nude and it was very evident she’d been raped. Miranda was very sore between her legs and had semen leaking out or her vagina. The only reason she knew about the video was they made her watch it before they would take her home.

Miranda tried to explain to Chase; she met the boy at school and went on a date with him several times. She said he was a perfect gentleman until the night he drugged her. Said the two boys told her if she tried to scream rape, they’d send copies of the video to her parents and all her friends. They had taken her address book from her purse and refused to give it back to her. She said they told her they were keeping it for insurance; they would need all the addresses if she didn’t keep her mouth shut. They said they knew how much her mom and dad would love to see their precious little daughter getting her hot little pussy fucked.

Crying, Miranda said she didn’t tell anyone about the rape, and never had sex again until her wedding-night.

“Technically I wasn’t a virgin when I got married, but I don’t remember any of the rape,” Miranda said, and then told Chase the first time she knowingly had sex, was on her wedding-night. Paul was a virgin, and totally inexperienced, he didn’t realize her hymen wasn’t intact when they had sex for the first time.

Miranda was able to fake losing her virginity to her husband. She knew if he ever found out that she wasn’t a virgin when they got married that he would demand a divorce.

Chase told Miranda that her husband deserved to see the video of her fucking two boys before their wedding. That he needed to know just what kind of girl he married.

“Please, you can’t, it’ll destroy my marriage,” Miranda said sobbingly.

“Well now, if you’re willing to make it worth my while, I might just reconsider,” Chase said.

Sobbing, Miranda said they didn’t have very much money, but she’d get him what she could.

“It’s not your money I want,” Chase said, as he looked over the sexy body of the preacher’s wife sitting there with her head bowed totally mortified.

“What ... Oh no ... I can’t! I’ve never been unfaithful,” she sobbed.

Chase walked over to the sofa and sat beside Miranda; she was sitting with her hands clutched together in her lap. Big tears were rolling down her pretty face.

“What will the church congregation think when they see the video?” Chase asked the Preacher’s young Wife as he reached over and slowly started unbuttoning her shirt.

“Please Don’t!” Miranda cried, but sat there submissively as Chase continued unbuttoning her shirt.

When Chase got her shirt completely unbuttoned, Miranda jumped up holding her shirt together as she headed for the door.

“Are you ready to get divorced?” Chase asked her.

Miranda stopped dead in her tracks; she had gotten halfway to the door. She shook her pretty blonde head and just stood there sobbing. Chase got up and walked up behind Miranda, putting his hands on her shoulders, which made her jump. She stood there with her arms at her sides, her head hung low. Miranda knew she was trapped, with only one-way out if she wanted to save her marriage. She had to commit adultery.

Chase reached around, got hold of Miranda’s shirt, and pulled it off her shoulders. She allowed it to slide down her arms and drop to the floor. Miranda’s upper body was now clad only in her bra. Chase reached up and unhooked it; which immediately caused Miranda’s arms to go up to hold her bra cups to her breasts. Chase eased Miranda’s bra straps off her shoulders. He then reached around her waist, running his hands up underneath her breasts to get ahold of her bra. The young preacher’s wife wouldn’t turn loose.

“Either I see them now, or everyone else will see them in the video,” Chase told her.

A very reluctant Miranda dropped her arms to her sides and let loose of her bra, which allowed Chase to pull it free from her breasts and drop it on the floor. He then turned Miranda around to face him; tears were streaming down her pretty face as she stood there while he looked at her nude breasts for the first time. They were absolutely fantastic. Miranda’s D cup breasts stood up nicely on her chest without any sign of sagging, they were totally flawless.

Miranda had large protruding nipples ringed by deeper pink colored large areolae. Chase reached out and squeezed the nineteen-year-old preacher’s wife’s magnificent breasts. She was crying harder now. Miranda didn’t resist when he bent over and sucked on her nipples, making them hard. After Chase played with Miranda’s breasts for a while and getting each nipple hard, he decided to try out her hot sexy mouth. Every time he had seen her incredible sexy smile, he wanted to shove his hard cock in her mouth. Now that he had the young preacher’s wife doing what he wanted, she could perform oral sex for him.

“Get on your knees,” Chase said forcefully, while pushing down on Miranda’s shoulders.

“Please NO! I’ve never ... not even for my husband,” Miranda cried out.

“It’s time you learned,” Chase said, as he grabbed a handful of her short blonde hair.

He was pulling down on it, along with putting pressure on her shoulder, which forced the unwilling Miranda to drop to her knees.

“Please let me go! Please don’t make me do this!” the preacher’s young wife pleaded.

Unfastening his jeans, Chase shoved them down along with his shorts. His very hard cock was sticking straight out. Miranda was looking directly at his hard cock with a terrified look on her face as she continued to cry. Chase got hold of Miranda’s short blonde hair with both hands and pulled her head forward until her lips touched the head of his cock. She managed to turn her head just enough to keep it from going in her mouth.

Crying almost hysterically, Miranda sobbed out, “If I do this, you promise me, not to show that video to anyone?”

“That depends on how good you perform with that hot sexy mouth of yours,” Chase said, as he pulled her head back around.

This time when he shoved the head of his hard cock against her lips, Miranda let it slide between them and into her hot mouth. Using the grip, he had on her short hair, Chase started guiding her pretty blonde head back and forth on his hard cock. The preacher’s young wife gagged, when Chase forced the head of his hard cock into her throat.

Fucking Miranda’s hot mouth, Chase knew he wasn’t going to last long. He could feel himself getting close. He had dreamed of this moment for weeks as he had watched her sing in the church choir.

When he let loose the first shot of hot cum in her mouth, Miranda gagged; shaking her head “No” as best she could with Chase holding on to her hair.

She was trying with all her strength to pull her head free. Chase just got a tighter grip on her hair, holding her hot mouth in place as he continued to ejaculate. Miranda’s cheeks bulged out. Some of his semen was leaking out of the corners of her mouth, but not enough; she was choking and couldn’t breathe. The preacher’s wife had no choice but to start swallowing Chase’s cum.

After Chase deposited the last drop of cum in Miranda’s hot mouth, he let go of her hair as his cock slipped from between her lips. She fell to the floor gasping for air. Chase let her lay there until she started breathing normally again. In a few minutes, Miranda sat up wiping his cum off her lips with the back of her hand. The preacher’s wife looked up at Chase with tears rolling down her pretty face.

“I did what you wanted. Can I please go home now?” she sobbed.

Even though Chase was a year younger than Miranda, he was taller, bigger, and stronger. He reached down and grabbed Miranda’s short blonde hair again. Chase pulled her to her feet and then started dragging her down the hallway to his bedroom. Miranda was frantically struggling. Her large breasts were swaying from side to side as she tried to get him to turn loose of her hair. When he got her to his bedroom, he shoved her inside and then closed and locked the door behind him. Miranda turned and looked at him with her eyes filled with tears.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.