Blackmailed Preacher's Wife - Cover

Blackmailed Preacher's Wife

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Miranda was a young preacher's wife that was raped when she was sixteen. She never told anyone about the rape. Chase Martin accidently found the video of her rape on the internet. He used it to blackmail the beautiful blonde nineteen-year-old preacher's wife into having sex with him. She was then taken into further depravity along with other girls and women.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Prostitution   Revenge  

Chase Martin had just turned eighteen and graduated from high school. Still looking for his first job, he was living at home with his parents. He pretty much had to do whatever his mother told him or catch a lot of hell. This particular Sunday was no different, his mom was after him to get up and get ready to go to church with her. Their new young associate preacher was going to be there for the first time; Rev. Paul and his wife were to be formally introduced to the congregation.

Rev. Paul was just out of the seminary and, at only twenty-two years old, this would be his first church at which he would preach. Chase managed to drag himself out of bed, took a shower and got ready to go. His mom was ready and waiting for him when he was done. During the service, they were introduced to Rev. Paul and told he and his lovely wife would be around after the service was over to meet everyone. So of course, Chase’s mom insisted they had to stay and meet them.

Chase didn’t want to stay, but his mom didn’t give him a choice. They met Rev. Paul, but the person that impressed Chase the most was his nineteen-year-old wife, Miranda. She was absolutely gorgeous; short blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes, to go along with her incredible lovely smile. She was a little shorter than Chase. He couldn’t tell a whole lot about her body because of the dress she was wearing; but from what he could tell, she had a small waist and she didn’t seem to be hurting up top either. Her breasts seemed quite large even, in her loose-fitting dress.

A few weeks later Chase was sitting at home watching TV when the doorbell rang. He got up to go to the door, but his mom came out of the kitchen and got there first. When she opened the door Rev. Paul’s wife Miranda was standing there. She was wearing tight jeans and a pullover jersey that was a little big on her. All Miranda’s clothes were a little large; she liked them that way and had always attempted to conceal her shapely body and the size of her breasts. Even as conservative as she dressed, men still ogled her.

Mrs. Martin told Miranda the two boxes of toys she’d come to get were in the garage, and she’d have more when she had time to get them out of the attic. Chase knew the boxes of toys his mom was talking about; she had told him she was going to give his old toys to the children’s charity. His mom told him to go help Miranda get the boxes, take them, and put them in her car.

Chase followed Miranda out to the garage. His cock was getting hard as he watched her tight jeans-covered ass, walking in front of him. Her hips had a natural sway to them that was sexy as hell as she walked. If that wasn’t bad enough, when Miranda bent down to pick up one of the boxes, her loose-fitting jersey gaped open at the bottom. Chase could see her large breasts wobbling and her bra trying to contain them. He had a tremendous hard-on pushing against his jeans, so he grabbed the other box and quickly used it to hide his raging hard cock.

They put the boxes of toys in Miranda’s car. She turned and thanked Chase for his help as she got in her car and started the engine. Chase was trying to stand so that Miranda couldn’t see his hard cock pushing out against his jeans. She gave him a very sexy smile and told him she’d see him at church on Sunday. Chase just stood there and watched the beautiful blonde as she drove away. If his mom hadn’t been home, he might have dragged Miranda to his room and fucked her before he let her leave. Instead, Chase went to his room and jacked off with the image of the preacher’s incredibly beautiful wife in his mind.

From that day on, Chase knew he was going to shove his hard cock into the preacher’s sexy blonde wife’s pussy, he just doesn’t know how, when, or where. Then one night he was surfing the internet on some obscure web site, where boys post their high school conquests. He was watching this one video; the boy was standing behind a young blonde. She was wearing a jersey, with a Riverdale High School logo on it, and jeans. She looked to be fifteen or sixteen. The girl had short blonde hair and was very cute. Chase thought she looked a lot like Miranda, only younger.

Chase could see her eyes were half closed and a little glossed over, he was thinking she must have been on drugs. The pretty blonde girl just stood there while the boy behind her lifted her jersey up over her bra-covered breasts. He pulled it higher as she raised her arms to let the boy pull it over her head and off her arms. After her jersey was removed, the blonde let her arms drop back to her sides. Her breasts were quite large for a teenager.

The boy unhooked her bra; Chase could see the girl’s bra cups go loose. He then slid the teen’s bra straps off her shoulders and her bra fell away from her magnificent breasts. They were beautiful and stood out nicely. The boy then reached around her from behind and got one of her breasts in each hand, squeezing them. Giving no signs of resisting, the cute little blonde had her head laid back on the boy’s shoulder as he pinched and played with her nipples making them hard.

Chase could see the young blonde jump and appeared to groan a little when the boy pinched her nipples, but she didn’t try to resist, or shove his hands away. After the boy mauled the teen’s breasts for a while, he guided her over to a bed and shoved her down on it. The young teen fell backward, landing on her back with her legs hanging off the side of the bed. The boy unfastened her jeans and worked them off her tight ass, and then worked them down her legs. He had to remove her boots before getting the jeans completely off her.

Once the girl’s jeans were off, the boy reached for her panties and slid them off her legs. Now the pretty young teen was completely nude except for her socks. She had a nice little patch of soft blonde hair on her pussy mound. Chase saw the camera go in for a close-up of her blonde pussy, he then realized for the first time she wasn’t alone with the boy. There were at least two people with the little blonde, the boy and someone else recording the video.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.