Living a CAP Based Present - Cover

Living a CAP Based Present

Copyright© 2016 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 48: Bedroom Talk

I had planned on going to be shortly after returning to the pod. However, the welcome I received turned into an orgy and strange form of reverse train. After I had fucked each of my ladies one time, they coaxed me to lie on my back so they could ride me more.

A huge part of me knew that if I ever complained about my welcome, my entire crew would look to lynch me. At the same time my ladies drained me completely, finally just covering me with a blanket as I lay on the couch. I curled up and slept as my ladies headed off.

Sometime later I heard voices. “Do you think we should contact Jessica and tell her that Erica and Angelique can return?”

“I know that Angel really misses Mark. She should get at least a few minutes with him,” Lenore’s voice responded.

“How about a few games,” I said trying to throw my voice.

“What?” I heard Constance ask. Something clattered on the floor as I kept my eyes closed.

Lips pressed against my forehead. “I think our master is playing games,” Ashley said.

I opened my eyes and found Ashley kneeling in front of me. “Curses,” I said playfully.

Laughter rang out in the room. “How long was he feigning sleep?” Miki asked.

“Just a moment or two,” Ashley said as I sat up. I looked over and realized that my lover was wearing a cheerleader vest and skirt.

“Who said you could get dressed?” I asked mock sternly.

“Mark Parker. Four weeks ago,” Ashley said firmly. “He didn’t want me naked all the time.”

“And I don’t,” I said as I put my hands on her shoulders and dragged her forward for a kiss.

“You seem happy,” I whispered as we broke the kiss.

“Of course I’m happy,” Ashley responded loudly. “Look, Aine had part of it right. Something was definitely done to us in the medical pods. Having your cock in my pussy is the best thing ever now.”

“I’m sure holding your first child will be better,” I replied.

“Our first child!” Ashley snapped. “Well, not exactly. I think you got Lenore pregnant a month before the pickup so her child will be our first.”

“By that standard Angelique would count,” I replied.

“Don’t forget Erica,” Constance said. “She’s part of this family.”

“Erica wants to be a concubine someday,” Lenore said. “And I think we all know who she wants as her master.”

“I’d rather she get a good CAP score and be able to go out and help defend all of us,” I said quietly. “I’m not sure I’d be comfortable with.”

“You would,” Ashley said as she moved to sit in my lap. She wiggled her butt and I quickly realized that she was not wearing panties under the short skirt.

“Fine,” I said. “How are Miki, Tatyana and Aine. For that matter, how are you Constance?”

“Miki, Tatya and the Pain are all still sleeping. You wore them out,” Ashley said.

“I thought the goal was to wear me out,” I replied. I put my hands on Ashley’s hips and pulled her in for a kiss.

“I’m fine, thanks for asking,” Constance said as she jumped onto the couch. She sat on the back of the couch and looked down on me.

Constance had a surprisingly huge smile on her face. Her full breasts dangled right next to my head as she leaned over to look at me.

“Wait, Constance? Our shy Constance is standing here naked?” I asked.

“Naked and with your dried cum on my thighs,” she said proudly.

“You could have showered,” I said. “I’d never require that you do something like that.”

Ashley grabbed my ears and forced me to turn my head. She looked me in the eyes and I swear I could see lightning flashing inside her own baby blues. “Mark! I’ve about had it with you not being a dominant jerk.”

“What?” I asked trying to pull my head out of her grasp. My ears hurt as she held me tight.

“You own us. I don’t want to speak for the others, but you possess me completely. I haven’t just given you the right to own my body. You have my love. You are my reason for waking up each morning. Now I’m not like Constance, but that’s mostly because...”

Ashley was blushing. She relaxed her grip slightly and I was able to wrench my head out of her arms. However, before I could try to stand up I felt hands pressing on my shoulders. I looked up to see Lenore standing there.

“She’s saying that I cleaned her up after you filled her the way she wanted,” Lenore said softly. “Mark, why do you fight us so much?”

“It seems a bit unnatural that you all are so accepting of the situation,” I said.

Constance started laughing. “That’s your fault. You planned ahead when it came to your concubines. You had them mentally prepared for what was coming long before that day where we got picked up.”

“Physically too,” Ashley added. “I already loved having his hard cock shoved into my slut chute.”

“Ashley!” I gasped out in shock.

“Oh, you need to get over any prudery you might still have,” Ashley said condescendingly. “Mark, I understand that my purpose now is to give you love, affection, babies and more sex than you can handle.”

“With a bit of help from her friends,” Lenore said girlishly.

“I don’t want mattresses,” I complained.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.