Living a CAP Based Present - Cover

Living a CAP Based Present

Copyright© 2016 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 4: Dis-order at the Arrival

When I stepped off the platform the first thing I noticed was the chaotic sounds surrounding me. It was louder than any football crowd I had ever seen. There were only about eighty people in the chamber, but it seemed like most were shouting at the top of their lungs.

Ashley was looking back at the platform. She had a wild and worried look on her face. I could see her mouth move, but the words were indistinct in the cacophony. I moved closer to her and leaned so that my ear was closer to her mouth.

"I asked what you want us to do!" I heard her shout.

I straightened back up and looked around. We were in a large enclosed room. The crowd of people filling the room was standing in small clusters. Each cluster was centered around a single person wearing clothing. Most groups included two naked women, and some had children. Just about every child was wailing in fright as the clothed individuals stood with confused looks on their faces.

There was a clear spot next to what appeared to be a passage out of the chamber we were in. I could see a marine standing at the entrance. A table blocked part of the passage.

I tapped Ashley on the shoulder and then pointed toward the marine. She turned to look and then nodded without looking at me. My blond love immediately shouldered the bag she was carrying and started pushing her way through the crowd.

Miki, Tatyana, Constance and Lenore jumped to follow Ashley. Erica was coaxing Angelique to follow. The three year old girl had a wild look on her face as she walked past me.

I took a step to follow them only to have a small feminine hand land on my right shoulder. I turned and found Aine standing there. She leaned towards me and shouted something.

With a shake of my head I shrugged off her hand and continued walking. The cacophony around me was briefly interrupted by a squawk of outrage ringing out from behind me. Several of the crying children paused their tears and looked towards Aine as I made my way towards the marine.

The marine was pointing to his left and our right as my ladies approached him. They calmly moved to stand next to the wall. I turned to join them, but the marine beckoned me forward. As I stepped into the hallway the noise of the crowd dropped dramatically.

"What?" I asked as I looked back at the room. Most of the people there continued to argue, although I could see Jason making his way toward the passageway.

"Confed technology can do wonders with sound," the marine said calmly. "Normally we'd have an announcement running, but right now there are two different pickup groups in the room and they are too loud. You seem to be organized, so we can try to process you through. Do you have the CAP cards for all of the concubines you selected?"

"No," I admitted. I looked over at my ladies. They were outside the passageway. Miki and Tatyana were watching me intently. I beckoned to Miki.

The young woman immediately ran over. "What?" she asked me.

I smiled thinking she had asked the same question I had. "I need everyone's CAP cards. I have been returning them all the time. Can you get them and bring them to me?"

"In that riot? We can't hear someone unless you put your lips to their ear. I don't mind kisses there, but shouting just to be heard?" Miki complained.

"I'd rather kiss you somewhere else," I whispered as I slipped my left hand between Miki's legs. She sighed passionately as I tickled her pussy with my thumb. "However, what I'd suggest is you just go through the bags and collect the cards."

"Through their bags?" Miki asked. She sounded desperate and frightened at the same time.

"They'll understand if you hold up your card and show that you are stacking the others," I said quietly.

"What's this about cards?" Aine asked as she strutted up to the table. "And why are you fondling her? I'm built a lot better than that flat-chested virgin."

I released Miki. The young woman raced away. Aine tried to slip into my arms as Miki. I put my hand on her chest placing it between her breasts and held her away from me. "Not now," I growled.

"One of yours?" the marine asked.

I looked over at the marine. He had a bored look on his face. The way his eyes moved it was clear he was scanning the crowded room.

"She might not be for long," I responded. "What do you think I might get for her in trade?"

The marine looked over at Aine. The woman had put a hand on my left shoulder and was pressing down. I ignored the pressure as I watched Miki approach the rest of my ladies.

"Nice body on this one," the marine muttered. "But bodies mean nothing. Once you get your ladies into the medical tubes you can give them the body you always wanted."

"Always?" I asked as Aine twisted her fingers. The tips were now digging into the hollow of my collarbone. "I remember hearing something about that in the original special, but never heard how it works."

"The technology is amazing," the marine said as he turned to look at me. "Basically you can use a hologram to pick out what you want any of your conks to look like and a visit to the pod is all that is required. You can ask for anything. And if you go with huge tits they stay firm and don't sag unless you want them to."

I shrugged. "I'm actually not much of a breast man. And I have six companions, so I'm not too worried about looks. I'd rather have women who make my home a nicer place."

"Good luck," the marine said with a negative snort. "Boy, they're conks. They came along because they wanted to escape Earth before the dickheads come and ruin it. That's all. Don't expect them to be nice to you unless you force them to."

Aine ground one of her fingers into my shoulder. She hissed at me as I looked at the marine. "I'll hope for better," I said quietly. "Petruchio managed to tame his Kate once."

"Who?" the marine said. "Look I don't care what fantasies you have about being lord of the pod. I can tell you right now that conks are here just to escape Earth and most won't do more than have unenthusiastic sex with you. Trades are possible, but you'll probably have to wait until after the briefing."

Chapter 5 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.