Neighbors and Nekojins - Cover

Neighbors and Nekojins

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lars isn't quite content with his life, but all that is about to change. With a move and new start in a neighborhood filled with something unexplained, life is going to get a whole lot better.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Cheating   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Lars made his mistake several years ago, soon after he and his wife moved in. He tells Haru that she can use his pool anytime she wants to. He of course does this without consulting Sally. Needless to say, the woman was not pleased by the decision. Then the fateful day arrives when Lars is making business calls from the house and Haru arrives to use the pool. He answers the door to see the highly attractive woman standing there in her bikini. The man instantly finds her incredible and desirable, like a piece of forbidden fruit.

“Is this a good time to use the pool?” she asks. “That bitch, Marsha has banned me from her yard.”

“Sure,” Lars replies. “Sally is at work and I’m just working out of the house today.”

“Oh too bad, I was hoping that you would join me by the pool,” Haru says in a sultry tone.

“Well, let me wrap this one item up and I will,” he says, letting a smile slip onto his lips.

The woman slips by and head out to the pool deck, positioning a lounge chair so that she can sun bathe. Lars quickly wraps up his latest call and then throws on some swim trunks of his own. He brings out a couple of drinks out to the deck and joins the woman poolside. Upon setting them down, Haru looks up and smiles at him in a very sexy manner. He applies sun black to his skin while watching her apply sun tan oil to hers. Then he becomes shocked when Haru removes her bikini top, stretches out on her back on the lounge chair and begins to coat the swell of her breasts and her firm, flat belly with a glistening coat of oil. Raising each leg in turn, she smooths oil onto each of her long, tan legs. Watching the woman’s sensual display drives the man crazy and he soon feels cock stir.

“Is there something wrong?” she asks, catching him staring at her.

“No, I was just admiring you,” he answers. “You’re just fucking beautiful. I’m sorry if it makes you feel uncomfortable.”

Turning over onto her belly, ignores the comment and asks, “Would you put some on my back?”

Lars shudders at the thought of touching her warm, soft skin. He pours some oil into his hands and begins to gently massage it into her taut shoulders. Haru purrs with the feel of his strong hands kneading her shoulders. Encouraged by her moans, the man moves his hands lower down her back while gazing longingly at her sweet, firm ass and those long, heavenly legs. She sighs softly and Lars strokes across her upper back and around to her side, almost touching her breasts. His cock throbs within the confines of his swim trunks while he massages the oil into her naked back with firm, long strokes.

The woman continues to make low, contented moans and sighs while his fingers massage her warm flesh. Haru shifts her body slightly when she begins to squirm with pleasure. Lars’ manhood grows to its full length in no time, creating a very uncomfortable bulge in his trunks. Reaching behind her, Haru guides the man’s hands down to her ass and then Lars realizes that he is the one being seduced. He moves his trembling hands down to her firm ass cheeks where, through her bikini bottom, he massages them.

Throwing caution to the wind, he slips his hand under the bikini material and slides a finger between her ass cheeks. Then pouring a generous amount of oil directly onto her ass, Lars slowly massages it into her cheeks and the back of her thighs. His manhood is straining now more than ever for release. He ignores it, continuing the massage, tracing his hands down each leg and then back to her ass. He is beside himself with lust while the woman writhes pleasurably beneath his touch. Then Haru tolls over on her back and Lars finds himself staring at her firm, naked breasts.

She looks at the man and speaks softly, “I know that it is very private out here, but I think we should take this inside, don’t you agree?”

While saying this, she lets her hand slide along the man’s leg and up to his bulging prick. She gives it a little squeeze through the fabric. Lars groans when she touches the throbbing hardness. His eyes become glued to her hardening nipples and this is when he makes an even worse decision. He nods his agreement and they both stand up to leave the pool deck. Haru simply throws her bikini top over her shoulder and walks topless before the man into the house. As Lars follows her in his gaze burns into her backside. Her bikini is wedged between her cheeks, displaying her two round and firm golden globes. It is all he can do to keep from pulling her bottoms down and burying his face between those gorgeous mounds.

Once they are inside, Haru asks if she can take a quick shower. Lars shows her tot eh other bathroom and grabs some towels for her. While she showers, she purposefully leaves the door open, intending to give the man a show that he won’t soon forget. While he stands watching, he begins to stroke himself through his swim trunks. The woman slips her bottoms from her hips, baring her fine ass to him. She then intentionally bends at the waist, pulling the bottom slowly down her shapely legs. Lars gasps to himself, seeing her gorgeous ass in its full naked glory for the first time. Then he groans softly when she bends further, displaying her sweet, young cunt to his lustful gaze.

Haru continues her seductive show in the shower, teasing him to no end. Lars is treated to the incredible display of her soaping her firm, young body. She caresses her ripe breasts and her fingers strum across her nipples. Then she turns toward him and slowly soaps across her belly to the tops of her thighs, spreading her legs slightly. Haru then begins sliding her fingers across her lust-swollen nether lips, occasionally dipping them inside before pulling out to stroke her throbbing clit.

The erotic display is having the exact effect that the woman hoped for. Lars strips off his trunk and is about to charge into the bathroom and join her when she abruptly turns off the water and steps out of the shower. Haru licks her lips, enjoying the view of his erection and the frantic condition to which she has driven the man. She obviously loves driving men to the brink with her sexy body. Haru tells him to get into the bed on his back. Lars races to his bedroom and awaits the sultry young woman. He knows that he is taking a risk—perhaps the biggest in his entire life—but to be with this woman is worth the risk.

Haru glides seductively across the floor, and upon reaching the bed, she bends forward and nuzzles the man’s throbbing erection. She brushes her full moist lips against the stiff shaft and lightly grasps it in her warm hand. Then she begins to rub the sensitive, precum covered tip across her lips and against her smooth, tanned skin. Lars throws his head back and groans again, arching his hips and trying to shove himself in her mouth. Hey had not even kissed as he would normally expect by this time. Haru instead slides her body slowly up the man’s already steamy body and lets his manhood nestle between her full breasts. His hips thrust uncontrollably just at the feel of her warm flesh when it caresses the head of his throbbing organ.

As if she knows that she can push him over the edge at any time, Haru plays with him awhile longer, teasing him with her sensual body. She presses her arm cunt against his rigid shaft and begins to slowly move her hips against him. Lars knows that she feels the familiar throbbing in her clit while her pussy gushes in anticipation of his hard member penetrating her. His trembling fingers search out the woman’s hard, puckered nipples and she delicately starts to strum and tease them. Haru throws her head back when electric shocks seem to shoot from her nipples straight to her fluttering clit while she grinds against him.

“Oh, yes. I love that,” she gasps. “You love these tits, don’t you Lars?”

The man groans in reply. “Fuck yes. You have the most beautiful tits I have ever seen.”

Haru smiles at the response and then Lars replaces his fingers with his hot lips and teasing tongue. The woman’s nipples, already rock hard, begin to pulsate and ache from the sensual assault. With a gasp, Haru pulls her breasts away from his hot lips and cries out, “I need you inside me, Lars. Give me you big, hard dick!”

The man reaches between her legs and slips his fingers along the crease of her cunt, nuzzling between her swollen folds to search out her equally swollen clit. The woman grasps his shaft in her soft fingers, pushing his hand aside. Then she begins to rub the head of his manhood against her dripping pussy, easing her folds apart while inching it inside her treasure. Lars is out of control with lust and tries to thrust into her warm, wet hole. However, Haru maintains control and counters the despite attempt with skillful twitches of her pelvis. She continues to tease the man until he is ready to burst. Lars desperately reaches for her hips and she lets out a deep, throaty groan when she finally surrenders and plunges her hot pussy down on his stabbing prick. Her warm, wet cunt easily swallows him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.