Lucy Gets Lucky: a Dryden Portals Christmas Story - Cover

Lucy Gets Lucky: a Dryden Portals Christmas Story

Copyright© 2016 by Honey Moon

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lucy's mother is a world famous internet futanari sex star. When her mother announces that a lucky futanari member of her thriving internet community will receive a portal for the golden opportunity to knock up a celebrity for Christmas, Lucy would love that prize! It doesn't matter to the teen that her mother was her sole parent due to portal fucking herself in an internet live streaming video. Lucy wanted to be the one to shoot a baby into her mother's womb!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Lucy was thirteen years old, and displaying all the anger a new teen was capable of. "But mom, I'm legal now!" she protested shrilly. "I've been legal for a whole year!"

Her mother just shook her head. "Young lady, just because the law says it's legal for a twelve year old, doesn't mean I have to relax my rules. You have to wait until you're fifteen, just like your sister did!"

"Two years is forever!" Lucy cried.

"Tough luck Lu." Her seventeen year old and very sexually active sister Maxine said with a laugh. "Hey mom, my date wanted me to ask you if it was okay if I could spend the night. Her husband's flight was delayed, so he won't be back until tomorrow."

"Maxine, gloating does not become you!" Martha glared at her eldest daughter. "You will be home before midnight, or I will be knocking on your date's door at twelve fifteen!"

Maxine gulped. "Yes momma."

"Yes what?"

"I'll be home before midnight."

Angry and frustrated, Lucy still found it in her to giggle at her big sister. "What's the matter Max? You afraid mom will steal another hot mono from you?"

"Oh shut up!" Max snapped. "I let mom have Mrs. Clarkson!

"Lucy that was uncalled for." Their mother said with quiet authority. "You know how fickle monos can be when they're in pheromone arousal. I didn't know your sister brought a date home. The silly little thing took off her mask and walked in on me while I was taking a shower. Next thing I knew, I had a lust crazed mono in the tub with me, gobbling my cock like a maniac!"

"You could have fought her off!" Maxine whispered.

"What, and ruin a totally unplanned candid video? It was just a lucky thing I had my drones recording my shower time masturbation session when she barged in." She glanced over her shoulder at one of the airborne cameras that followed her everywhere, her every waking moment. "My fans thought it was hysterical when she quite literally scared the piss out of me before I could manage to pop my load!"

"Ew, mom!" Lucy protested.

Martha blushed. "I was planning on finishing off by pissing in my own face, so I didn't go potty first. You know I like old black and white movies. I had just watched Psycho earlier that night. I thought someone was coming to kill me when the shower curtain was yanked aside! It wasn't my fault that I was so scared that my bladder let loose!" She giggled. "I never went limp so fast in my life either. Amanda..."

"Alisa. Jeeze mom, you could at least remember her name!" Maxine scolded.

"Oops, sorry Alisa dear." Martha grinned sheepishly. "I know she watches my feed from time to time. Anyway, Alisa was on her knees, taking me into her mouth before I was even finished peeing. She got me hard in no time, and then the fun really started!"

"TMI, mom." Lucy said sullenly, trying to pretend she hadn't watched that very exciting clip numerous times already. "You promised to keep the sex stuff in your bedroom!"

"I know kiddo. I thought I was the only one home."

Maxine would not be distracted. She glared at the mobile camera while pointing an accusing finger at her mother. "I ended up jerking off to porn while listening to Miss Sex Sensation banging my date all night long!"

"Don't be like that, honey." Their mother smiled. "Didn't I make it up to you by letting you claim that pretty bookworm when the library's air filtration system failed last week?"

Maxine couldn't help smiling. "Yeah, that was kinda hot. I loved her egghead chic look, with indigo bangs streaked with purple and pink. When you turned her down and pushed her away, she started to cry until she noticed the tent in my skirt."

Martha sighed. "Her happy whimpers were so hot; I had to run to the ladies room." She couldn't help smiling. "Thankfully the librarian had the same idea, what with all the noise you guys were making. She took one look at my drone, and we came to an understanding. After I signed an autograph for her, we took turns sucking each other off on a live real-time feed until you planted your seed."

Maxine giggled. "I'm just glad you kept the camera off of me. I don't want my business all over the internet!"

"Honey, the viewers have been begging for you to make a guest appearance. The video of your unusual accidental sort of medical aided conception is still one of the most popular on the site. They love how you inherited your sire's beautiful chocolate brown skin, and my gorgeous red hair and green eyes."

"Mom, quit reminding me I was an accident!" Maxine stuck her tongue out at the camera, but couldn't help grinning. "Alright, I said I'll think about it!" She tried to sound angry, but spoiled the effect when she struck a rather sexy pose. "I'm not like you mom. I'm not sure I want to wave my dork around in front of a camera."

"Okay-okay sweetie!" Martha smiled. Just tell us if you've seen your pretty little conquest since you put a baby in her belly."

Maxine sighed. "No mom. When we were all done, she staggered off to the display room where they were exhibiting all of those antique mirrors. I saw her go in but I swear she never came out again. When I checked, there was nobody there. I asked around, and nobody seems to know who she was or where she came from."

Martha frowned. "My librarian friend mentioned something about that. It's become quite a local mystery. She said the only other exit from the display room is a fire door, and there's absolutely no way to open it without setting off the alarm."

Maxine sighed. "I'd love to see her again, but maybe it's just as well. Mom, she was weird! When we were done, she started talking to this funny looking green eared puppy in her backpack, saying things like "This is the wrong library, in the wrong human world!" and "I'm ruined! Celestia is going to banish me for getting pregnant with a human foal!" What a freak!"

Martha shook her head. "Don't talk like that honey. You know that some monos don't like being inseminated while under the influence of pheromones. She probably made up a fantasy about other worlds to make it more erotic for her."

Maxine sighed. "Mom, she was really strange, I tell you. She even seemed to have trouble walking, um, once she was up off of her back again, that is." She rolled her eyes. "The sexy little goof was walking around on her hands and feet, like some kind of animal."

Martha looked sad. "The poor thing might have been doing drugs. Some monos think they can resist pheromones if they go out in public while high. It would explain why she was out and about without a mask."

"Mom, you haven't heard the craziest part. She was still horny from my pheromones, but Miss Pink streak turned her back and ignored me. She left me still hard, and started blowin' her dog instead!" Maxine looked troubled. "Mom, I can almost swear the dog said "Oh Twi!" whatever that means, when she started sucking his cute little red boner!"

"Now I know she was just messing with your head, sweetheart." Martha laughed. "Did you happen to notice if she had any books on ventriloquism, or were you too busy taming your still hard beast?"

Maxine looked rather bashfully at her feet. "I didn't notice any books. I was too involved with watching her give a dog a blowjob. That was seriously hot!" She looked up and smiled sweetly at the camera and made an unmistakable stroking motion with her closed fist. "I pounded off a good one, and popped a wicked load all over the back of her head. I think I got her right when her little doggie shot off in her mouth. It looked so nasty against her indigo hair. Some even got on the dog's face. I hope he liked that. His tongue was lolling out and I scored a direct hit!"

Martha looked at her data watch and giggled. "Sweetheart, forty-two users just notified the site that they rubbed off a quick load while listening to your story."

"Wow, that's cool!" Maxine couldn't help grinning. "Maybe in the new year I'll let the cameras watch me when I find just the right mono."

"Let me know when, so I can make sure to notify everyone to log on."

"Sure mom!"

Lucy stomped her foot. "This isn't fair! I'm stuck with jerking off all the time and you guys just stand there telling the world how much fun you have! Mom why didn't you have a mono daughter so I could seduce her with my pheromones?"

Martha turned and glared at her youngest daughter. "You know I do not approve of incest!" she shouted angrily. "I'm not even a mono, and your grandmother thought she had the right to make a move on me. She's lucky I didn't break her nose when I woke up to her cock still nestled between my breasts, and a face full of her glop!"

"Grandma should have at least waited until you were twelve." Maxine said with a laugh. "She's such a pervert!"

"But you fucked me into you!" Lucy cried, trying to ignore her sister's attempt to lighten the mood. "That's way worse!"

Martha sighed and hugged Lucy. "You know that's a totally different situation entirely. Both legally and morally, selfcest is just masturbation. It hurts nobody, and is a hell of a lot of fun. If it leads to pregnancy, that's just a fringe benefit. It's nothing like intentionally going after a relative just because she was unlucky enough to be born a mono, or just happens to be a very sound sleeper!"

"Well, it wouldn't count legally as incest if I had a mono sister!" Lucy muttered.

"Legal or not, incest is out!" Martha scolded. "I don't want you even thinking about me or your sister that way!"

"What, Maxine?" Lucy gasped, hoping that her mother and sister never suddenly developed some kind of telepathy or lie detector abilities. Her big sister's ass was the stuff dreams were made of! "Ew, why would Maxine turn my crank? I'd NEVER think about her like that!" She gulped. "Or you! Mom, don't talk nasty!"

"Well, see that you don't. In just two short years, you can have your pick of horny monos. I'm sure you can hold out and just masturbate until then."

"You're almost a mono yourself, shorty." Maxine laughed at her sister. "Maybe a futa will even pop you before the two years are up."

"WHAT?" Lucy screamed. "You take that back! You're taller than me now, but I'm catching up! I'm five eleven and still growing! My dick is already fourteen inches long!" Lucy thrust out her chest. "44DD, you bitch! I can wear your bras right now if I wanted to, and I'm still growing!"

Maxine blushed. "My cock is sixteen inches when hard, you little dork!"

Martha sighed. "Girls, stop it!" She smiled slightly. "You did open yourself up for that, Maxine. Lucy does favor me, after all."

"Don't remind me!" Maxine shouted.

Lucy grinned wickedly. "I bet my dick will be eighteen inches by the time I'm sixteen, just like mom!"

"Lucy, what did I just say about gloating?"

"Mom, you should have named her clone! It's getting harder and harder to tell you two apart now that she's finally maturing! You're starting to look like identical twins!" Maxine said. "What else would you expect, since you were dumb enough to accidentally knock yourself up with her?"

"Would you like to be grounded?" Martha asked softly. "I could go to your date's house and explain why you can't come over. I'll explain over and over, while she's on her back with he legs spread wide for me!"

"Sorry mom!" Maxine said quietly. "You're not dumb and I know it wasn't an accident."

"Damn straight I wasn't any accident like you were!" Lucy shouted. "Mom made shit-loads of money with the series of videos and her blog chronicling how I came into the world!"

"Selfcest is still quite a popular fetish." Martha said smugly. "I was the very first futanari to shoot a video of fucking myself through a portal and giving myself a massive cum inflated belly. I saved up that load for almost a week! The daily pictures and videos of my growing baby-bump were quite popular too. The live pay per view special of Lucy's birth paid for this house, in case you forgot!"

Lucy couldn't help grinning. "The insemination video is super hot! I popped my first bo..." She froze, her face growing nearly as red as her hair. "I mean I bet everyone popped boners watching it."

Martha shook her head. "Lucy, you aren't old enough for live action pornography! You better not let me catch you with anything but hentai anime, comics, and text only sex stories on your system, young lady!"

"You won't!" Lucy said with conviction, hoping her mother would never find her secret second data screen hidden deep in the back of her closet. "There's nothing but anime on my system, you can check any time you want!"

Maxine looked at her watch. "I better get going, before some other futa bags my date!"

"Maxine?" Martha said quietly.

"I'll be home before midnight, I swear!"

Martha smiled. "Okay sweetheart, now go have fun."

Lucy sighed dramatically as her big sister left. "Damnation!" she said heatedly. "I'm stuck with jerking my fuckin' cock and she get's to knock up a mono!"

"Lucy Ricardo Mertz, what have I told you about such language?"

Blushing, Lucy cast her eyes to the floor. "It shows how immature I am, and immature children don't get erections." She looked up, panic in her eyes. "You won't make me take one of those illegal Futa-Pause pills, will you? I, I haven't masturbated at all today, and I'd get all backed up if I don't pop a load tonight!"

"Darling, you do know those awful pills are only against the law to manufacture, right?" Martha gave a camera a little smirk.

Lucy whimpered. "I also know you still have a half a bottle hidden somewhere I can't find! My birthday was a nightmare after I totally accidentally said a bad word, and you made me take one! It wore off when I was asleep, and I wet dreamed all night! I was too limp to seal on a Winger to hold my night loads, so I woke up with my eyes glued shut with crusty cum. It was disgusting, and I was super lucky that I didn't knock myself up rolling around in my own splooge!"

"That reminds me. It's time for a word from our sponsor" Martha pulled a small package from the hip pocket of her snugly fitting yellow bodysuit. "Winger Splash, Fire hose Extra Longs. The long chain single molecule construction insures they hold back even the biggest loads. The patented molecular bonding ring actually makes them part of the skin of your penis, guaranteeing that not one pesky sperm will escape you and get into her!"

Martha smiled knowingly. "You say you don't mind knocking up every mono you service? Well, consider this. One out of every twenty futanari that get's shot down with an unplanned pregnancy, did it herself wriggling around in the aftermath of a wet dream. So do like my daughter does. Roll one on when you're still hard after stroking off that last load of the night. They're so comfortable, it's like you're wearing nothing at all!"

"Best of all, any naughty dreams will give you a delicious and nutritious high-protein smoothie to start your busy day off right! Breakfast is still the most important meal of the day, after all." She held the package right up to the camera lens. "So remember, for comfort, safety, and durability, it's only Wingers for me!"

"Mother, don't make me part of your commercials!" Lucy shouted. She tried to calm herself down and smiled weakly for the camera. "Um, Wingers are great. Sometimes I give them a squeeze when they're really full, because it feels so weird when the semen backs up into my bladder. My pee comes out kinda globby for a while after that, but it's really neat!" She grinned. "Now about the pills, do I have to take one?"

Martha grinned wickedly. "Not that I'm admitting having any, but don't you ever let me catch you searching for them, young lady!"

"You won't, uh; I mean I won't ever look for them again!" Lucy took a deep breath. "Are we good? Do I have to go to bed with a limp noodle?"

Martha smiled. "No, we're good. You gave me a perfectly timed cue to segway into the promo spot. You may even get a little bonus for your spontaneous endorsement. Now go watch some hentai and get yourself ready for bed." She glanced at the clock on the living room wall. "Goodness, it's nearly time for my 'cast. I can't leave my public hanging!" She gave Lucy a quick kiss. "Now go relax. Momma has to shake her money-maker!"

"Ew!" Lucy exclaimed, with what she hoped was just the right tone of embarrassed disinterest. "I'm proud you're so popular, but you don't have to brag about it."

"True, I am a hit." Martha tussled her daughter's hair. "You're not as grown up as you pretend you are, sweetie. Some day you'll grow to adore the attention of thousands of eager followers."

"No way!" Now Lucy was speaking the truth. As close as she was to her mother's genetic pattern, she seemed to lack what Maxine laughingly called the exhibition gene. "I don't know how you can even pop a boner while who knows how many thousands of futa, mono, and even men are watching!"

Martha laughed. "You forgot icy winds. I do admit I had a little trouble getting hard for my live "Jerkin' in the New Year" Times Square special last January. I had to warm up in my Fluffer's mouth and only just managed to ejaculate when the count down hit zero!" She giggled like a child. "It was so cold that my semen froze when it hit the street!"

"I hope you're not doing something that crazy this year!" Lucy lied. She had lost count of how many times she had masturbated to that video. There was just something weirdly erotic in watching her buck naked goose bump covered mom gamely keep on jerking her cock, even though she was shivering and her teeth were chattering a mile a minute.

"No, this year I'm hosting a very special Christmas event in my nice warm room." She kissed her daughter's cheek. "Anyway, you have a good night, and I'll see you in the morning."

"I thought she would never leave." Lucy whispered as her skirt began to rise at an alarming angle. "I couldn't will it down any longer!"

The teen hurried to her bed room and pulled out her secret data screen. She unrolled it and hung it on the wall. "She should just be starting now." Lucy muttered as she waved her hand in the coded sequence to activate the device.

The screen cleared and Lucy smiled as she watched her mother struggle out of her skin tight bodysuit. The smile turned to a frown when she turned up the audio.

"Isn't my Lucy just a darling? I have to be very careful how I go about it." The statuesque redhead stated as her massive breasts quivered and bounced free of the restrictive garment. "I have every hope of capturing her first conquest for a delightful coming of age special."

"You what?" Lucy stammered, pausing in the act of removing her own clothes. "Dream on, mother dear! I'm not doing anything in front of your cameras, and that's a fact!"

Martha went on to her unseen audience. "It's just too bad that Maxine jumped the gun and bagged her first while underage. Thankfully the mono kept her mouth shut about how an eleven year old futa snuck into the confessional just after she removed her respirator mask."

Lucy shook her head. "Max, you're such a pervert." She muttered as she tossed her skirt across the room.

On the screen, Martha laughed. "How that silly mono managed to keep calm enough to finish her confession while an under age but over eager virgin futanari ravaged her doggy style, I'll never know. My Maxine swears she worded her confession as if being impregnated by an underage futa happened to her the day before."

"You lucky bull-cow!" Lucy whispered as she pulled off her rather hideous Christmas sweater. "I should try that, but the confessional is sure to have a very good filtration system installed now!"

Martha slipped the snug bodysuit down her body and pulled it off, one leg at a time. "I broke my heart to punish her after that daring little raid, but Maxine sure was sorry after three days of Futa-Pause induced impotence."

She giggled. "That sure came back to bite me in the ass. The poor thing went a little wild when the last dose finally wore off, and shot a record breaking load all over the living room when she decided ballerinas were "Super Sexy", as she termed it."

Lucy couldn't help giggling. "I remember that! Maxine sure made a mess of the place." She muttered as she tugged down the bike shorts mom insisted she wore under a skirt to avoid undo temptation of monos, and threw them aside. "It was kinda cool!"

Martha laughed from the screen, as if in agreement. "I had just bought an exquisite reproduction of Degas' "Before the Ballet". I had to send it out to be cleaned after young Maxine scored a direct hit! Thank goodness her semen didn't damage the oils, or I would have given her another three days of impotence!"

Lucy grinned smugly. "I only get an occasional single dose punishment, and they only last a few hours. It must be hell to be limp for three whole days! I do remember how cranky Max was. Being limp sure put her in a bad mood!"

On the screen, Martha grasped her eighteen inch cock and gave it a friendly stroke. Then she sighed and picked up a little case from her dresser. Putting one leg up on a chair, she grinned at the camera as she liberally applied spermicide to her diaphragm. "Safety first, I'm dangerously close to my ovulation day."

Her smile broadened as she inserted the device. As a Dryden, and a well endowed futanari, she had a rather deep vaginal tunnel. Martha moaned sensually as her whole hand slowly reached up inside to seat the rubber appliance properly at the mouth of her womb. "Remember ladies. If you use a diaphragm, do not let any pushy futa claim your womb. You know I know what I'm talking about!"

Martha blushed prettily. "When a certain futa that shall remain nameless got a little over eager and thought the diaphragm would stretch enough, I ended up taking a trip to the ER after she shot off in me. That was my very first experience with going viral on the net. It was so embarrassing when I needed help to get my first diaphragm out of my uterus on a day they were shooting a documentary about futanari medical problems! I hear they still have it on display."

"It was worth it though, since I got my first darling daughter as a result." She giggled. "Maxine sure gets embarrassed if I mention just how she was conceived. To think a doctor had her hand up in my womb, stirring up all that lovely semen. I didn't stand a chance with her actually forcing cum it into my fallopian tubes as she fumbled for the slippery diaphragm."

"I'm so glad that I got the raw unedited version of the video. It's so exciting to see her pull down her mask and give her slimy cummy glove a little lick when she thought nobody was looking! It's a good thing no monos were on staff, or things could have gone crazy!"

Next, as an increased physical barrier, she carefully pulled up a pair of transparent plastic panties, and worked her cock through the snug elastic gusseted hole in the front. "I have to take a few extra precautions because today is Monday. I'm sure you guys know what that means!"

Lucy felt a shiver of delightful anticipation run through her body. "It's Bukkake Monday!" she gasped, even as her mother on the screen shouted the same words.

"You know the rules." Martha said cheerfully as she turned to the safe set in the wall. "I sent out ten portals to duly registered and paid up members. Each member is then honor bound to have as many cocks at the ready as can be managed." She glared at the screen. "Remember, I said no discrimination. Guys and I know we have a few, please know that you're welcome too!"

She went on in a kinder voice. You know me. I never say a derogatory word about size or volume produced. It's all good here! So contact me immediately if any futa-bitch bullies you, okay? I'll hit them so hard with the ban hammer that their heads will spin!"

Lucy felt a bit of pride in her mother. "You tell 'em, mom!" she cheered as she began making her own preparations. "It's just nasty and rude to make fun of guys like that! It's not their fault if they were born with smaller cocks!"

Martha pulled the simple deadbolt and opened the gleaming mirror like safe. Inside was the portal security block. Originally, it was a solid cube of stainless steel. Using a very fine stasis reinforced drill bit; the locksmith Martha commissioned had carefully machined twenty narrow slots. Each was just exactly wide and deep enough to slide a portal seven eighths of the way into. Each slot had a corresponding but slightly wider slot in the door of the safe to facilitate ease of closing over the protruding portal.

The engineering tolerances had been exacting. It took a little work to force the block into the body of the safe. The locksmith had to rig up a small vacuum chamber so she didn't have to fight against the air trapped behind it.

The body of the safe, the door, the hinge pins, and the deadbolt rod had then been sent to Cake is a Lie. They kindly waved their usual exorbitant fee, on the provision that their company logo be emblazoned in bas relief on the door before stasis was imposed on each individual component.

Once assembled, with the door hermetically sealed, nothing could be forced through the enclosed portal. There was literally no space. Cake is a Lie even tested with high explosives strapped directly to several portals, up to, and including a small tactical nuke detonated on the far side of the moon. (Rumor had it that the founder had a thing for explosions, the bigger the better!) Absolutely nothing could get through. There wasn't even any residual radiation. No known force could affect the timeless nothingness of the stasis reinforced safe!

Some might call it security overkill, but it sure made it much easier to get site members to send back the portal after their turn on Bukkake Monday. Once in the safe, the portal was virtually a solid indestructible disc of stasis, useless to anyone.

Using a well manicured nail to catch the edge of a portal, Martha carefully withdrew the nearly impossibly thin circle from the narrow confines of its slot in the safe. She laughed when the sound of cheering emerged from the disc once it was exposed to the bright lights of her bedroom studio. She carefully placed the nearly five inch disc, just the exact size of an old time DVD, into place on a four foot tall curved transparent Plexiglas shell. She held it there while she activated the molecular bond.

"It sounds like someone is eager." She said into the hole leading directly into another room perhaps hundreds, maybe even thousands of miles away.

"You know it!" a voice yelled back. "I got six of my girlfriends here today. My mother was going to come too, but she had a very important business meeting on Mars. She's too far from the public portal station and couldn't get back to Earth in time."

"That's a shame, sweetheart." Martha thought for a moment and leaned in close and put her ear to the disc. "Whisper your mother's contact code to me. I'll send her a portal for next Bukkake Monday, okay? I wouldn't want dear old mom to miss out on the fun!"

Martha went to work and set the other nine portals in place until she had a nice spread. She then carried the Plexiglas to the center of the room, and slipped it into the curved slot on the floor. Satisfied it was securely in place; Martha carefully positioned a large plastic kiddy wading pool before the transparent wall.

"I hope everyone is ready!" Martha exclaimed as she took her place and knelt in the center of the pool. "Has everyone been eating foods high in the amino acids Larginine and L-lysine to really boost those loads up?"

In her bedroom, Lucy couldn't help giggling at the sound of a crowd crying out yes at her mother's question. "I have too." She whispered. "An apple a day, keeps the yield up high!"

The six fixed cameras and three hovering drones focused on her mother's smiling face. Lucy cycled from feed to feed, just enjoying how beautiful mom looked kneeling in front of a transparent quarter circle of wall, liberally studded with portals. "I wish I could be with one of those groups." She said wistfully. She didn't dare actually join the site. Mom was no fool when it came to her host duties. It would be disastrous if she noticed an IP address located so close to her studio.

Lucy went another route. It took some doing, but she managed to hack the password for the encoded raw video feeds transmitted to mom's server. She could pick and choose from any of mom's cameras, at any time.

Mom sure liked to indulge her fans. Lucy hoped that nobody ever noticed that she ran like hell to get to her room in time whenever her mother had to go pee! For reasons she just couldn't understand, she loved watching mom stand before the toilet as her beautiful penis let loose with a powerful golden stream!

"I finally have everything!" Lucy breathed as she molecularly bonded a fourteen inch dildo to the truncated female mannequin she had managed to sneak into the house just the day before. Its arms and legs ended at the elbow and knee, and it had no head, but her synthetic lover had big hard tits!

Lucy eyed the dildo, pleased with its red and white candy cane striping. She had ordered her very first "grown-up" toy in honor of the Christmas season. It gave her a sort of scary thrill to know that in length and thickness, it was a very good match for her own flesh and blood penis, at least until she outgrew it. With heart pounding, she went to her bookcase and drew out the final component, her treasure of treasures.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.