Family Secrets
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2016 by Arcana Culler

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A high-school girl is upset to find out that her male cousin and her aunt is moving in with them. But after they find their parents in a threesome, she gives in to her basic instincts and finds having her cousin around is a lot more fun they she had ever imagined.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Group Sex   Voyeurism  

Brrrrrzzzzzt Brrrrrzzzzzt!

I grabbed my phone and looked at the text message I had just gotten.

EMILY: I'm sry! Plz 4give me.

"Bitch!" I screamed. "Arrrg!"

I had to physically prevent myself from throwing my phone against the wall. Tears streamed down my face as I tried not to think about her betrayal. I was so mad at her, my best friend. No scratch that. My ex-best friend. Best friends forever. Yea, up until the point I caught her screwing my boyfriend Mike. Now ex-boyfriend!

During the first week of summer vacation after I had finished my sophomore year of high-school, my mom, dad and I had gone on a trip to the Grand Canyon for a week. Though I would never admit it, I surprisingly had fun, but my happiness quickly died. I had gone over to Emily's house the day after I got home and to my horror I found her and Mike in her bedroom, naked. In an image that will forever be scarred into my brain, Emily was lying on her back in bed and Mike was on top of her. I watched in horror and disbelief for a minute, as my boyfriend pumped in and out of my best friend, before screaming my head off.

"How could you! You were supposed to be my best friend!" I yelled as tears poured down my face. I was so mad, so hurt and betrayed. "How could you fuck my boyfriend? I never want to see either of you again!"

I fucking hate them! They could go die for all I care. I grabbed my pillow and buried my face in it to help muffle my sobs. Three weeks since I had seen them together in her bedroom, three weeks of crying my heart out.

I'm not sure how much later it was when I heard a knock at my bedroom door and my mom call out, "Honey, can I come in for a moment."

"Sure," I replied. I had stopped crying a while ago but grabbed a tissue to dry my eyes anyway.

My mom slowly opened the door, came over to my bed and sat on the edge. "Are you ok?" She asked.

I just nodded. There was no way I was going to tell her about what Emily had done to me. If I told her about Emily having sex with my boyfriend, it would come out I was having sex. And no way was I going to admit having sex to my mom.

"Ok." She said. "I have something to tell you."

Oh crap. That was never a good way to start a conversation. My mind raced a mile a minute spewing forth one bad thought after another. Were my parents mad at each other? They argued every now and then. Were they now getting a divorce? I didn't think so, but maybe. Who died? Someone must have died. A hundred more horrible thoughts ran through my mind.

"Oh no, it's not bad," my mom said. I guess my thoughts were written all over my face. "You're Aunt Nancy and your cousin Dale are coming to stay with is for a while."

"What? Why?" I asked. I hadn't seen them in years. My aunt Nancy was my mom's sister. Dale, her son was my age, in fact just only a week older than me. They lived on the other side of the country and we didn't get to visit all that often. Actually the only thing I remembered about visiting them last time was of Dale constantly teasing me over my favorite stuffed animal, a little grey hippo. I think I was nine or ten and had carried little grey hippo animal everywhere. At one point he stole it and hid it from me. I remember crying so much his mom had to intervene and make him give it back. I was glad to get him back, but I had never carried that stuffed animal around again.

"The company Aunt Nancy worked for went under suddenly and everyone lost their jobs," my mom told me. "So they are going to move here and stay with is until they get back on their feet."

"Where they going to stay? We only have one extra bedroom?" I asked.

"Um. We're still working that out. Your Aunt will probably stay in the spare bedroom and we might give Dale the room in the basement. We have been meaning to clean it out and fix it up anyway. Now we have a good reason to do so," my mom said. "But in the meantime you're going to have to be flexible."

"Um. What does that mean?"

"You're going to have to share your bathroom with him."

"Mooooom," I pouted. "Do I have too?" That was my bathroom! And there was no way I was going to share it.

"It's the only other bathroom with a shower in it."

"Why can't he use yours and dads?"

"Cause we are going to share it with your Aunt."

"Come on, Mooooom. Do I have to?"

"Yes you do. And I don't want to hear any more complaints about it young lady." I could tell she was starting to get annoyed with me.

"Fine." This month was turning out to be the worst ever!

"They are going to be here tomorrow and their stuff is being shipped here later this week. I want you to be nice to your cousin. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Mom."

"Good." She smiled at me. "It will be fine."

I just sat there pouting. No it wasn't. It was going to suck.

I woke up Friday morning after having a very erotic dream in which my boyfriend had me bend over a picnic table, my skirt up above my waist, and was pounding into me from behind. Being taken from behind was my favorite position and one we had repeated over and over. Man was I extremely horny and I reached over to grab my phone to call Mike so he would come over and fuck me.

"Fuck!" I cried out as reality smacked me square in the forehead. I didn't have a boyfriend. I had dumped him after catching him screwing my best friend. I flopped back down on my bed, frustrated beyond belief and way too mad to even try get myself off. It had been over three weeks since I had last gotten laid and while I had rubbed myself to orgasm multiple times since it just wasn't the same as having a cock in me. In the previous few months since I had given up my virginity to Mike, I had gotten used to getting laid just about every day. And now I wasn't getting any and that just sucked, almost as much as him cheating on me.

I still couldn't understand why he had screwed my best friend. It wasn't as if I was holding out on him or anything. In fact I found myself being up for anything he wanted to try. I gave him a blowjob whenever he wanted. I let him fuck me in a variety of different positions and had even let him fuck me in the ass once. He had even asked me to shave my pussy bald and I had because it turned him on and I liked that. Truthfully, it felt strange at first, but after a few weeks of being bald I had grown to loved it and kept myself shaven ever since.

So I couldn't understand why he went and screwed my ex-best friend.

I got out of bed and went and looked at myself it the mirror wondering if there was something about me he didn't like. I did my best to view the naked girl in the mirror, as if I was a guy. The girl looking back at me had long dirty blond hair that was a bit wavy and fell to just below her shoulders. She had bright blue eyes, a small and slightly pouty mouth with a cute button nose.

She was a bit on the smallish side, but athletic and her waist was tiny. But she had large firm b-cup size breast, with large pink nipples, that fit very well on her body. Her pussy was bald and smooth, and her pink inner lips just poked out of her swollen outer lips. She turned in the mirror and I could see a nice firm, if not a bit small, ass on her.

I just couldn't understand what my ex didn't like about me. There must have been something, and I just couldn't see it.

Disappointed I went and got dressed. I grabbed a white tank top and some pink shorts and put them on before heading downstairs for some breakfast. I grabbed some cereal and went into the den to watch some TV. As I wasn't speaking to my ex-best friend, and didn't really have any other close friends, I had nowhere to go. So I spent a lonely day moping around the house just hanging out watching TV. Not that I was looking forward to or even was happy about my cousin and aunt moving in, but at least he was someone I could hang with.

Earlier that morning my mom and dad headed to the airport to pick my Aunt and cousin up. My dad had taken the day off just to go pick them up and since mom was an elementary school teacher she had the summer off anyway. My Aunt and Cousin's flight ended up being delayed and they didn't get back home until dinner time.

I heard the front door bang open and my Aunt call out, "Where's my favorite niece?"

"Hi Aunt Nancy," I said as I went to the front door. "And I'm your only niece." I laughed as she dropped her bag, rushed over to me and gave me a great big hug, like she had done every time she saw me. Which was great when I was five and all, but now not so much. Though as she wrapped her arms around me, I had to admit it did feel nice.

She let me go and I saw my mom enter carrying suitcase, followed by my dad lugging in two very large suitcases that looked as if they could burst open any second. And then to my surprise a tall and very fit boy entered the front door, carrying another large suitcase.

My heart skipped a beat and I felt my knees weaken. Blond hair, blue eyes towered over me. He had to be at least six feet tall, a good eight inches taller than me. And dam he was hot.

And in a weird way he looked a lot like my dad.

"Hey Alice," hot guy said.

"Dale?" Eww gross! Hot guy was my cousin!

I somehow managed not to flinch from my disgusting thoughts as my cousin wrapped me in his muscular arms as he hugged me.

"Good to see you," Dale said.

"Um. Yea. You too," I muttered.

"Why don't you go show Dale the basement and help him get set up," my dad said.

"Ok, I guess." I said. "Come on."

I turned and headed towards the kitchen where the stairs to the basement were. Dale grabbed his suitcase and followed me downstairs. Half the basement was finished. There was an old couch and love seat, a couple bookcases standing against a wall and to top it all off there were a bunch of old boxes stacked haphazardly in a corner. It looked like most things had a fine coating of dust on them. Truthfully most of the stuff had seen better days.

"Sorry it kind of sucks down here," I said as I went to the closet and pulled out some old blankets for him. "I guess you can sleep on the couch for now."

"Um. Yea. Great," he said. I knew he was trying to put a happy spin on it but I knew he wasn't all that enthused about his new living arrangements. Truthfully I wouldn't have been happy either if I had to stay down here.

"I think they're going to get you a bed or futon or something," I said trying to make him feel better.

"Hey kids," I heard my dad yell down the stairs. "We are going out for dinner. I left money on the kitchen table so you guys can order a pizza or something."

"Um. Ok." I yelled back.

"Don't wait up for us," he laughed.

I looked at Dale and he looked back at me and I shook my head and shrugged. I had no idea what was going on. My parents never went out to dinner.

Dale shrugged in response, as if it was unusual for his mom to go out too. But that could have also been due to whole crappy arrangements we were now forced to endure.

"What do you want on your pizza?" I asked as we headed back upstairs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.