Harry and Lucy - Cover

Harry and Lucy

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Preface

Dramatic Sex Story: Preface - A stage script in 3 acts for amateur production.

Caution: This Dramatic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging  

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a stage play for 4 characters with only one set and almost no props. It is in 3 acts with each act taking about 15 to 20 minutes each. Should be a low-cost production and easily done by groups looking for stage play content. May be used by any party merely by crediting "Harry Lime stage play content copywrite 2016 special use granted to all producers".


CHARACTERS

HARRY: Overly intelligent, over-sexed, and lacking in both character and moral compass, Harry is tiring of his long boring marriage and in need of female tender loving care willing to stroke his desperate desire for respect and adoration.

LUCY: Disappointed wife that regrets choosing a mate with his own selfish attitude that makes him the center of the universe and seldom grants her the attention she needs to feed her desire for affection and the comfort of romance.

RANDY: Good old boy with a happy but unappreciated family ready to play in any female bed offered in covert fashion to preserve his reputation. Only married a couple of years, he is already burned out with his clueless spouse with no imagination and an attitude that precludes his fun-seeking nature.

SERENA: A typical MILF with an attractive body and the stamina for extended love-sessions. She is plagued by a sense of fidelity and aversion to carnal activities that are beyond the scope of her simple "missionary position" viewpoint on sex.

Act 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.