Into It!, Book 2 - Cover

Into It!, Book 2

Copyright© 2015 by radio_guy

Chapter 23

We left shortly after lunch with Marianne. We pulled in at the house though explained that none of us were staying the night.

My mother was a different person. She looked calmer and happier. We explained that we were going to Uncle Billy's place to eat, play, and dance. Her face lit up with an idea. She dashed into the kitchen and told Anna, "Quit supper prep! We can have it tomorrow. Everyone comes to Uncle Billy's to eat and listen to Brad!" There was a short pause. "Okay, get cleaned up. We'll meet in the den.!"

On her way into the den, she was on her phone. "Baldie, Marianne, Karen, and Brad are here. We're going to Uncle Billy's to eat and listen to Brad play. Everyone here is going. Come home as soon as you can and change." "Yes, I love you, too." She dashed into the den. "We're all going. I need to change. Back in a second."

She was as good as her word almost. It still didn't take many seconds. She returned to the den in a very short denim skirt with cowboy boots. She had tied her blouse under her breasts exposing some of her flat tummy as well as some cleavage. Karen almost looked envious. We had brought no clothes though she looked great in her jeans and heels. I knew she had no bra! I had watched my wife dress!

Dad came in forty minutes later. He looked in the den and grabbed Mom for a hug and kiss then left the room to change reappearing moments later in jeans and a plaid shirt with loafers on his feet. Anna and Morris had joined us by then with Mal and Miyuki. Shortly thereafter, we left for Uncle Billy's.

Carl greeted us and took us to the regular table. He had Morris and Tom bring another table to push to ours to have enough room. Carol came over and was thrilled to see everyone. She asked, "Where's Irene?"

Mom said, "She's in Auburn with her fiance. Marianne came to see hers here." She grinned at Carol who was standing close when Tom came over with water glasses. "Her Tom is such a great guy and, between the two of you, Marianne's water will never go empty." She laughed happily.

Carol smiled. "I might as well assign him to this table. It will get his attention all night anyway."

Mom said, "It would make it easier. I'm sure Marianne will want to dance with him. I want a dance with him, too."

Uncle Billy came up and greeted all of us. He was introduced to Anna and Morris and to Miyuki and Malcolm. We ordered and soon our plates were delivered by Carol, Carl, and Tom. Tom brought a plate and a place setting for himself. He wound up between my mother and Marianne. It was a joyous meal. Uncle Billy and Carl spent as much time as they could at our table.

I noticed that Carol wasn't waiting tables any more but was in charge of seating guests. I asked Uncle Billy and he told me that, since Dad's company had added another shift, his business had been up. Carol was now hostess to give him time to watch the kitchen and the overall operation. The band came in and set up. When they started playing, I took Karen to the floor and we danced together. Then everyone from our table was dancing. After the second dance, partners were switched until everyone had danced with everyone.

It was a wonderful evening. I played and enjoyed playing for Karen and everyone else.

A man from a record label was there and said he wanted to sign the band to a contract. Mick expressed interest but referred the man to me to review any potential deal. I whispered to Mick that they shouldn't play any of our original stuff unless I said it was okay. He nodded and went up after the break and they played. The record label turned out to be non-existent. The man wanted to manage the band for a hefty percentage but said he could get them better gigs for more money and a recording contract would follow. I asked for a sample contract. He didn't have one but would email me one in two days. I thanked him and he left shortly thereafter. I gave Mick the okay sign on playing original tunes then. I wrote most of them and hadn't copywritten them or taken any steps to protect them from being copied. I mentioned that to Karen and she said that would have to be done soon.

It was late when we started back. Karen had me drive her new car. I had made this late trip this many times before. I was still pumped from playing and seeing my family happy and together. We dropped Marianne off and made sure she got inside safely. We then headed for our home and pulled into our garage and closing the door.

Karen said, "I wish I had worn a skirt tonight."

I kissed her and said, "You looked great and had many people looking at you. I think Carl even deterred one." I smiled. "You are absolutely beautiful and would be if you just wore a burlap sack."

Karen giggled. "You made me do that once on the island with those ridiculous heels and nothing else! It made me so hot!"

"Yeah, you loved it, too. So did I!"

"I remember you bending me over a sofa and taking me right there in the living room. I was afraid Joyce would catch us."

"I don't think you would have cared at the time."

"No, but later, I would have been very embarrassed." We helped each other undress and fell into bed. We made love slowly and drifted off to sleep still holding each other. We woke up together smiling.

It was time for a wedding. I had reserved a room in a motel close to the church. We had had fittings for our outfits. I had rented a tuxedo to match close to home. Karen had made two runs for her dress fittings. We packed and pulled up to check in at our motel. We brought our hanging bags and suitcases for the weekend. We would have the rehearsal and dinner tonight with the wedding Saturday. We planned to stay through church Sunday and leave after lunch.

We wandered around town a bit in the truck to learn where everything was. We also checked in with Charlie who reminded us that the rehearsal and dinner were informal. Karen looked quite fetching in her denim skirt and boots. She said, "After the dinner, I would like to go out if there is a nice place."

I said, "We can ask but don't get your hopes up. Places like Uncle Billy's are few and far between."

We went to the rehearsal at Charlie's church. Nicki and he had been going there all summer. We were a groomsman and bridesmaid and marched with the rest. I had met Charlie's parents who were nice folks. The rehearsal dinner would take place at their house. We practiced twice and then headed there for the meal. I did get a minute to speak with Charlie who said that the local dives were exactly that and Karen and I should stay away from them. He said that, unless we were into heavy drinking, those places were consistently rough and could be dangerous for anyone who was not local. I told Karen and we agreed we were going back to our room.

Everyone was happy though I noticed that Nicki had a slight nervous look to her. I commented on it to Karen who agreed but didn't know anything about it. She said, "We just have to be a little alert but help her enjoy her day tomorrow." I smiled and nodded.

When appropriate, we left for our motel room and turned on some music there and weaved to the music. Our dancing became lewd quickly. Later, I had to remember to turn off the music though it hadn't been loud. We made love one more time before rolling into sleep still tightly entwined. We do enjoy sleeping together!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.