Nicole's Friends - Cover

Nicole's Friends

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Nicole brings her young sexy girl friends home to meet her daddy. They are alone together and they love to role play adult games, and when with Nicole's friends the games become very sexual.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   Size   Workplace  

I had just dropped off Nicole at the school - she and her girlfriends were heading off for a three day school camp. I was going to miss my little fuck toy ... that was until Amy (Blaze's mum) informed me that she had organised a surprise for me.

"Meet you at your place in twenty minutes" she said as she left the school carpark.

"I'll leave the front for unlocked ... I'll be in the spa" I told her.


I was just a little surprised when two naked women walked into my wet area.

One was Amy - slim redhead with little tits and a hungry hairless pussy.

The other was a surprise - it was Sonia (Emma's mum). She was naked too - a slim blonde with generous tits with dark nipples ... and a baby bump that looked to be about six months in the making. She had a dark haired triangular bush which was neatly trimmed.

"You look surprised" said Amy as she and Sonia walked hand-in-hand to the edge of the spa pool.

"I am ... pleasantly so" I explained.

With them so close I could take in the details of Sonia's pussy. Its lips were darkish in colour and slightly engorged and parted. I think Amy may have been playing with her before entering the room.

Amy smiled and said "Sonia and I are lovers ... we look after each other because our husbands are useless when it comes to our needs."

"I have told her how well you looked after me last week ... and she wants to see for herself".

"Come in ... come in ladies ... come and share my spa".

I helped Amy and Sonia step into the spa and seat themselves on either side of me. Once I had them seated I slipped a hand down between their thighs to rest them just near their pussies.

"Oh..." moaned Sonia as I stroked her inner thigh.

"Are you being naughty already?" she asked me whilst poking my ribs with her finger.

"Me? ... NEVER!!!" I answered with a smile whilst moving my hand to cup each of their pussies, slipping a finger between their nether lips.

Amy pulled my face to her, locking lips with me in a passionate kiss. When she released me, Sonia drew me to her, and we kissed for the first time. She was tentative to start with, but the passion was quickly unlocked and her tongue came out to play.

"Sit up on the edge please" asked Amy.

When I broke the kiss with Sonia, I boosted myself up out of the water and sat on the edge. My rigid cock was now on full display for the two sexy ladies.

"Holy shit that's big" gasped Sonia as she watched Amy wrap her hand around its base.

"It is a pussy filler ... and stretcher" Amy commented as she slowly milked my shaft.

"Do you want a suck?" she asked her friend.

Sonia looked nervously at my cock before she moved closer to allow Amy to nudge my cockhead against Sonia's lips. She licked it with her tongue tentatively before she opened her mouth and took me into her hot mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.