Bethany - Cover

Bethany

Copyright© 2015 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 3

One week after Harry had fucked Aria for the first time he got the 2 girls to enjoy a girl-on-girl 69. It was a first for both of them but Bethany had eaten Aria's pussy once before.

It went well with both girls having an orgasm; then they turned on Harry and they both gave him a blowjob, alternating mouths after few seconds each. As Harry came he looked down and saw 2 girls faces looking up at him, both with their mouths open wide. Harry managed to shoot his cum over both faces.

The next Friday night Owen picked Bethany and Aria up from work. He was dropping Aria off at home them taking Bethany to a pub to flash her body to his mates - again; not that he told her that. As they were driving along Owen told the girls that one of his work mates had told him about a gym in town that his Bethany would like. That it was one where the girls worked out totally naked. Bethany said,

"Ow goody, I can watch you lifting weights and jogging naked. I'll see your big cock bouncing up and down."

Owen corrected her, telling her that it was only the girls that were naked. Bethany's excitement suddenly disappeared, but Aria wanted to know more. As soon as her brother had said that girls were naked she'd had a little wet rush at the thought of all those cute guys seeing her naked.

Owen went on to tell the girls that apparently 2 girls from their school went there, a set of twins.

Bethany immediately knew who Owen must be talking about; there had been twin girls in her year but they had been in group A whereas she'd been in group E so she hardly ever saw them. One thing that she did tell Owen and Aria was that those twins always managed to get away with wearing VERY short skirts and that she knew that at least one of them didn't wear knickers every day. She told them that she'd seen up her short skirt one day in the canteen when the twin had spread her legs to tease one of the boys.

Aria laughed and said that she knew who Bethany meant; they were still at school in year 13, three years ahead of her.

The conversation ended then because they'd arrived at Aria and Owen's house but Aria wasn't going to forget about the conversation; she wanted to know more.

Over the weekend she searched the internet for the gym. She could find lots of photos of naked girls in gyms but nothing about a gym where the girls could be naked all the time.

The next Tuesday Aria saw one of the twins, Jude, at school and went to talk to her. Jude confirmed the story but told Aria that she had to be 18 to join. When Aria had said that she didn't think that Jude was 18 she'd laughed and said that her and her sister had got some fake IDs that had got them in.

A bell had rung at that point and Jude had said that she had to go, but before she ran off she said that some woman called Vanessa Evans had written stories about them and some of the other girls that go to the gym. Jude told Aria to google 'We hate clothes' with 'Vanessa Evans'.

As Jude ran off Aria watched Jude's very short skirt bounce up and down and thought that Bethany had been right about the twins not wearing and knickers. She got a little wet rush and decided that it was time that she stopped wearing knickers all the time as well.

Aria thought about her mother and the washing and decided that she'd get a pair out of her drawer as soon as she got out of bed each morning, wipe her pussy (that was always wet when she got up because she always played with it before getting up) then put the knickers straight into the laundry basket.

That night, and the next, Aria spent quite a bit of time on the internet reading Vanessa Evans' stories and working out how she could get a good quality fake ID. She spent most of that time operating her laptop with her left hand because her right hand was busy 'operating' her pussy.

The following Thursday afternoon when Bethany and Aria were working together in the shop and it was quiet and Harry was in his office, Aria told Bethany that she'd gone and spoken to one of the twins at school. The twin, Jude, had confirmed the story but told Aria that she had to be 18 to join. When Aria had said that she didn't think that Jude was 18 she'd laughed and said that her and her sister had got some fake IDs that had got them in.

When Aria told Bethany that she'd worked out how to get a fake ID and that they'd be able to join the gym in a couple of weeks Bethany wasn't anywhere as near excited as Aria was; that was until Aria told her that lots of talent scouts went to gyms and maybe one or two would go to that gym. After all, talent scouts always wanted to see the potential of a girl and what better way was there than seeing her working out naked at a gym.

That sold it for Bethany and that night she got Owen to take her back to his house and together with Aria, they ordered the fake IDs for the 2 girls.

As soon as the fake IDs arrived Aria sought out the twins again to ask exactly where the gym was.

On the Sunday morning 2 weeks later, 2 nervous young girls walked into the gym and were met by a naked girl who looked younger than Aria actually was, talking to the man behind the counter. The girl introduced herself as Tanya and the man as Darren, the owner of the gym.

"You have to be 18 to join this gym." Darren said.

"It's a good job that we are 18 then isn't it?" Aria said as she got her fake ID out of her bag and put it on the counter in front of Darren. Bethany did the same.

Darren studied the IDs and turned to Tanya and said,

"Another one like you Tanya; looks way younger that she actually is."

Darren gave Bethany and Aria membership forms and a couple of pens and asked then to complete them. They went to a couple of chairs and a table and started writing as Darren and Tanya started talking again.

At one point Tanya was sure that she heard the younger looking girl tell the older looking one to remember to deduct one from her year of birth.

When Bethany and Aria went back over to the counter Darren looked through the forms, told them that they could collect their membership cards on the way out and asked Tanya to show then round the place.

In the changing room Tanya watched as the 2 girls got undressed and smiled when she saw that neither of them wore underwear.

Just before Bethany and Aria locked their clothes lockers Tanya gave then a little black, plastic tube. Both girls stared at them then at Tanya.

"Those are to put in your vaginas whenever you feel like it. Don't worry, it'll become more obvious later; just put them in your locker for now."

As the girls did so, Tanya continued,

"Right girls, you, Bethany, you look as though you may just be 18 but you, Aria, there's no way that you're 18. As you can see, I look as young as you do but I'm 24 and, unlike Darren, I've got quite a bit of experience at working out a girls age."

By that time both Bethany's and Aria's faces were bright red, and they were both looking down at the ground.

"Don't worry girls; I'm not going to say anything. If I was going to do that I'd have done so before you stripped off; besides you're not the only under 18s here, we've got twins, Jude and Kate; and that's only the ones that I know about. Some of them do look younger to me but I've not bothered asking; chill out, relax and enjoy yourselves, just be careful what you say, and to whom."

The red drained out of both girls faces and they looked up at Tanya. Both thanked her then Aria said that she liked Tanya's jewellery then asked if it hurt getting them put in.

Tanya laughed and said that it did a bit but that it was worth it. Then she spread her legs, opened her labia with both index fingers, showing the girls her clit ring.

"I may as well tell you about this one before you notice it some other time; this is the best one, it's not a piercing but it is a little vibrator and my boyfriend loves teasing me with the remote control."

Bethany and Aria were both amazed; neither of them had heard of anything like that before. Questions quickly followed: -

"Does it hurt?"

"How did you get it on?"

"Is there a battery in it?"

"How do you charge it?"

"Does it make you cum?"

Tanya answered them all then led the girls out saying that she'd give them the guided tour and guaranteeing that they were in for a very pleasant surprise.


Author's Note: -

You can read all about what the girls that go to the gym get up to in 2 of my other series - 'We hate clothes' and 'My boyfriend likes to expose me'

You can easily find these stories by googling: -

'We hate clothes' with 'Vanessa Evans'

and

'My boyfriend likes to expose me' with 'Vanessa Evans'

V


Needless to say that both girls were amazed and fully got into having some fun; although Aria did seem to be getting more pleasure out of the experience than Bethany did. Not that Bethany didn't enjoy it, she most certainly did; it's just that Aria got more of a 'buzz' out of exposing herself to the men than Bethany did. Also, Bethany had gone there expecting there to be lots of fucking and blowjobs and she'd been disappointed with the 'no contact' rule. She was also disappointed that none of the guys went up to her and said that they were talent scouts and would she be interested in a modelling career.

That Sunday was the first time that Aria was going to join Bethany at her uncle's house. Aria had some idea of what was going to happen because Bethany had told her that she went there to clean the house then get her photograph taken by a few of her uncle's friends. Bethany had also told Aria that she'd given some of those men blowjobs but she hadn't mentioned the fucking as well.

Both girls had to rush to get there because they'd stayed later at the gym than they'd intended. The conversation on the bus was all about what they'd done at the gym and when they were going back.

They were still talking about the gym when they walked into Bethany's uncle's house and were greeted by her uncle and a couple of his friends. As Bethany introduced everyone she started stripping off. This surprised Aria a bit but she wasn't going to miss out on being naked in front of men that she was meeting for the first time so she too started getting undressed and felt her pussy getting wet as she did so.

The introductions went on after the 2 girls were naked as more men arrived.

Aria got a bit of a shock when her father and brother walked in. She even got a bit embarrassed as their eyes met but her father put his hands on her shoulders, bent down, kissed her on the forehead and whispered,

"Don't worry princess, I knew that you'd be here and I know that you want to be here; just forget that we are your father and brother."

Aria's brother, Owen, picked up both her hands, looked her up and down and said,

"I wish that you'd let me have a better look at you before, you look amazing sis."

Then he turned to Bethany, kissed her on the lips and said,

"It's your lucky day again girl."

"Wait until I tell you about the gym." Bethany replied.

"Can't wait, you two get a good fucking did you?"

Before Bethany could answer another couple of men walked in and she had to introduce them to Aria.

When Bethany's uncle thought that everyone was there he took the girls out the back and the cameras started clicking. Bethany immediately started posing leaving Aria just standing there, still feeling a bit embarrassed about being naked around her father and brother and knowing that she'd soon be giving blowjobs in front of them; perhaps even giving them one.

A couple of minutes later one of the men said,

"Come on Aria, don't you want your photograph taking? We can post them on the internet along with Bethany's if you like."

That snapped Aria out of her sort of trance and she went with the man over to a tree and asked the man how he wanted her to pose.

Before long about 5 or 6 men were all getting her to pose in all sorts of positions, each one a bit more sexual than the previous one. Within 10 minutes she was rubbing her clit and finger fucking herself with cameras clicking all the time.

Her arousal diminished a bit when she looked up and saw her father taking photos of her masturbating but when their eyes met he smiled and winked at her. She relaxed again and a couple of minutes later her father and a few other men took photos, and perhaps videos, of her having an orgasm right in front of them.

As she calmed down she heard Bethany shouting,

"Yes, yes, oh fuck, I'm cuummmmiiinnng."

More photos, another orgasm and then Aria saw a man unzip his trousers and get his cock out. As Aria got up to her feet, then down on her knees, she saw Bethany, on her knees, with a cock pounding in and out of her mouth.

This was only the second man that Aria given a blowjob to but since then she'd gone online and discovered a BBC documentary that explained how to give good blowjobs and this was her first chance to put it into practise; and practise she did.

As far as she can remember she gave 9 blowjobs that afternoon, sometimes she swallowed all of the men's seed; sometimes she backed-off and got all of it over her face or down her front; and other times it was about 50 / 50.

Each time she looked up to the man to see the expression on his face as she got her reward.

She felt a slight twinge of embarrassment one time when she looked up and saw that it was her father that she'd been sucking and who was about to add to the copious amounts of male cum streaking her face; but that twinge soon disappeared when she felt his cum land on her forehead and slide down between her eyes.

Just when Aria thought that things must be ending soon, she looked over to Bethany and saw her lying on a table with het butt at the edge, and her legs up in the air. She was grunting a bit as her uncle was ramming his cock into her pussy.

When the next man to want a blowjob didn't materialise, Aria got up and went over to the table. Not wanting to miss out she got on the table and lay next to Bethany, but the other way round.

As she lifted let legs ready for her first fuck of the day, she saw her father step forward. She gave him a pleading smile and said,

"Fuck me please daddy."

About an hour later, both girls just lay on the table, too knackered to get up. Most of the men had left, the others, including Aria's father and brother, were stood talking and drinking from beer bottles.

Eventually, Bethany got off the table and pulled Aria up.

"Come on, time for a shower," she said, and led Aria into the house and up to the bathroom.

Forty-five minutes later, the dressed girls walked out the back to where Bethany's uncle and Aria's father and brother were still stood talking. Owen put his arm round Bethany's waist and Aria's father put his arm round her shoulders. Both girls got nice compliments from all the men, and Aria got asked if she wanted to come back the following Sunday.

On the way home Bethany told Owen everything that had happened at the gym. Owen's repeated comment was that he'd wished that he could have been there to see it.

The next day (Monday) Owen went to Bethany's house after work for tea. Both her brothers were there and so was 3 of Chad's mates and Owen saw the 5 guys standing in a circle in the lounge. On the floor in the middle of them was Bethany, on her back, totally naked and with her legs spread wide.

As soon as Bethany saw Owen she shouted,

"Owen, come here as see what these nice gentlemen have bought me."

Owen looked at her pussy again. It was still covered by her right hand but looking closer Owen could see that she was holding a vibrator; most of it being inside her pussy.

"That's nice of them Beth." Owen said, "I guess that I'll have to buy a big box of batteries for you; what size are they?"

"AA." One of the Chad's mates said.

The 6 men watched as Bethany made herself cum with the vibrator. Then she got the tea ready.

Later, when they were on their were in Bethany's room, Owen asked Bethany if she though that Aria had enjoyed herself the previous afternoon.

"Hell yes;" Bethany said; "she'd been looking forward to getting naked in front all those men for ages."

"Yeah, she is a bit of an exhibitionist isn't she?" Owen replied.

"Did she tell you that she often takes her dress off at work and goes into the shop when it's full of customers?"

"No, but that doesn't surprise me;" Owen replied... "Beth, what do you think of being naked over at our house? It isn't as if my dad and Aria haven't seen you naked before; and Aria is walking about without any clothes a lot more these days."

"Err, err, I don't know; if your mother came in and caught me she'd kill me."

"Yeah, she'd probably kill Aria as well." Owen replied; "mum works the evening shift at the supermarket and she's never home before 10:30 so as long as we leave before then it'll be okay. You could come home with Aria on a Thursday and Friday evening. I'm sure that Aria will take her clothes off as soon as she gets home. Hell, she doesn't wear much even when mum's there. I'm sure that she does it just to drive mum crazy."

"Okay Owen, just as long as you promise to get me out of there before your mother gets home; she hates me enough as it is."

Owen gently pulled Bethany's head over to his lap. She soon got another desert in her stomach.

The next working week started much like the previous weeks had, the interesting difference being that whilst she'd been serving one of the regular customers, with both nipples on display either side of the dress' bib, the customer had asked Bethany if there had been any progress on her modelling career. When Bethany had said not, the customer told her about an agency in Manchester that he's read about; that was advertising for models. When Bethany's eyes lit up he promised to find the advert and take it in for her.

In the middle of serving a new customer straight after thenews about the modelling agency, Bethany had got very confused when the man said,

"Both your headlights are on."

Bethany hadn't a clue that he was referring to her 2 nipples that had 'escaped' from behind the bib and just stared at the man. After a few seconds of silence the man said the same thing, this time looking down at her chest.

Bethany looked at her chest then said,

"Oh, they're not lights; they're just the brass fasteners for the shoulder straps."

As she said that she unfastened the right one, let the corner of the bib drop then picked it up and fastened it again.

"See, no batteries."

The man had just been treated to a flash of all of her right tit. He just smiled and said,

"Okay, my mistake."

Bethany was so excited about the modelling agency and was even more enthusiastic when Harry fucked her at the end of the day.

The next afternoon Bethany nearly wet herself when the man walked in carrying a print of a web page that was just what he had said it was.

Things were quiet in the shop late that day and Harry told Bethany to phone the number on the piece of paper.

A very nervous, but excited, Bethany dialled the number.

A man answered and very quickly put Bethany at ease. By the time the conversation ended, Bethany had made an appointment to go up to Manchester the following Monday. It was only a 45 minute train journey and the man had told Bethany what bus to get from the train station, and what to look for to get off.

That evening Bethany's excitement was over-flowing as she told her brothers and Owen all about it. Towards the end of the evening she suddenly thought about what she should wear. Owen said that it probably didn't matter because whatever she wore wouldn't stay on for long.

"I know," Bethany replied, "but I want to make a good impression ... Do you think that I should wear some knickers and a bra?"

Owen laughed and asked if she even had any knickers or bras.

"Well, I suppose that I could wear one of those bikinis that I got when Lucas and Chad went shopping with me."

"I thought that you told me that you got them in a lingerie shop?"

"Yeah, I did; why?"

"Oh nothing dear."

Lucas promised to load lots of photographs, including all the slide shows of her body as she was growing up and some of the ones that he's taken when she was giving him blowjobs and fucking her onto a memory stick to take with her.

When Aria arrived on the Thursday afternoon Bethany's excitement was again over-flowing as she told her about her good luck. She also asked Aria if she wanted to work full-time because she'd be leaving soon.

Aria, of course, was thrilled for Bethany but she didn't say anything about it probably being only a fake modelling agency for the sole purpose of making videos of wannabe models or actresses getting fucked by some lucky stud; or 2.

Having said that, Aria was a bit jealous of what she strongly suspected Bethany would end-up doing.

Both Harry and Aria wished Bethany good luck as they parted when the shop shut on the Saturday afternoon. They both did the same again on the Sunday afternoon at Bethany's uncle's house.

At the family get-together at the Sunday lunch, Bethany's father had expressed his concern about Bethany going to Manchester on her own but Bethany, Lucas and Chad had convinced him that it was a reputable agency (in spite of its name – Bare Back Studios) and that they were sure that she'd be all right. After all, she had her mobile phone with her and she's promised to phone her family if there was a problem.

Bethany was up early on the Monday morning and shaved herself twice, just to make sure that she definitely had no hair below her neck. She felt a little strange putting her chosen bra and knickers on, and then her favourite summer dress on top.

As she sat on the train, staring out of the window, she twice caught herself with her right hand up her skirt toying with her clit, on top of, and underneath her knickers. Each time she'd realised what she was doing she looked round and saw at least one man watching her.

She's stopped each time and moved her hand away, but she never closed her legs which meant that the men could still see her wet, transparent knicker covered pussy.

Finding the right bus and the right stop turned out to be easy, but it took her ages to find the studio because it only had a little sign outside. Bethany had been expecting it to be a very big sign that you could see from 100 yards away.

Going in, Bethany soon realised that it wasn't a big business, but she wasn't concerned because she'd read about a few agency's that operated from someone's front room.

Bethany was met by what she thought was a really cute man in his late twenties called Mark. He was a real charmer and soon had Bethany relaxed even when they were still in the reception area. Mark got Bethany to sign a couple of forms that she didn't read and told her that they were just to allow him to pass on any of the images that got taken. Bethany didn't understand how Mark could pass on the pictures that he had in his mind but she didn't care, she was too excited.

When they went through to the main studio Bethany saw that it was a bit like she imagined a television set was, room sets spread around the studio. There was one set that puzzled her; there were ropes hanging down from the roof and wall, and strange looking machines that looked quite rude to her.

Mark took her to the living room set first and sat her down on the sofa. He got her a drink that tasted very strong to her; then asked her all sorts of question about her past and why she was there. All the time, Bethany was, unknowingly giving Mark a great view up her skirt to the see-through knickers.

When Bethany gave him the memory stick with all the photos on it Mark took her back to the reception area while he browsed through it. He instantly realised that he could sell those photographs for a small fortune but he didn't tell Bethany that. What he did do was start a copy job going to copy the lot to the hard disk before he took it back to Bethany in the studio.

Bethany was quite relaxed, and a little drunk by the time that a couple of guys arrived to operate the lights and cameras. As soon as they were set-up Mark asked Bethany to pose for a few photos.

Thinking nothing of it, Bethany stood up and took her dress off and was about to pull the ends of the bows that were holding her knickers up when Mark stopped her and told her to slow down because he wanted some photos of her in her underwear. Bethany asked why, saying that she didn't normally wear any. Mark laughed and told her that it was the 'tease' factor; which Bethany had heard of but never really understood.

Bethany was much happier when Mark told her to take the underwear off.

The inevitable happened and quite soon Bethany was on her knees in front of Mark with her head bobbing up and down.

One thing led to another, then another, and it wasn't long before the camera man and the lights man were all fucking her. It was the first time that Bethany had been fucked in all 3 holes at the same time and she soon realised that she quite liked it. She started losing count of the number if orgasms that she was having.

After all 3 men had cum somewhere inside her, and she herself had cum four times, Mark call the shoot to an end. He had considered taking Bethany over to the bondage area but decided that it was probably too much for her on her first time there. He was already planning to get her back there and submit her to the mercy of a couple of fucking machines and the odd whipping, or two.

Telling Bethany to take her clothes to the bathroom and get cleaned-up, Mark got the memory cards from the cameramen and loaded them onto his PC.

When Bethany emerged she looked a lot better and Mark thought that she scrubbed up well. He thanked her for cumming, Bethany missing the play on words, gave her the memory stick back and told her that he's be in touch soon.

Bethany left the Bare Back Studios a happy girl, believing that her modelling career was finally getting started.

She was still smiling to herself when she got on the train but the constant rhythm of the wheels going over the track soon sent her to sleep. She started dreaming and without realising it, she spread her legs and started rubbing her pussy, some of the 3 men's cum was still seeping out of her pussy. That was good entertainment for the people around her, especially as she hadn't bothered putting her underwear on when she got dressed in the studio's bathroom.

Fortunately for Bethany, but not for the people around her, the train braked sharply just outside her station and woke her up. Quickly realising what she was doing Bethany quickly removed her hand and pressed her knees together.

Back at work the next morning Bethany was quick to tell Harry all about her day. He wanted to tell her that she'd probably never hear from the Bare Back Studios again but Bethany was so happy that he just couldn't bring himself to tell her.

Bethany did ask Harry to put her egg inside her before the shop opened, and to keep it purring away all day.

That night her brothers, then her boyfriend, got the full story all over again. The brothers noting that their sister liked to get fucked in all 3 holes at once.

Harry was wrong about Bethany not hearing from Bare Back Studios again; 2 weeks later Bethany got a phone call inviting her back. When she hung-up she excitedly told Harry what Mark had said.

He told her that it was quite common for famous models to start their career by demonstrating all sorts of different products, Sometimes it was for television adverts, or for magazines, or for promotional videos. Mark told Bethany that he had a client that wanted Bethany for a promotional video. Bethany was so excited that she just said yes. Arrangements were made and Bethany hung-up without asking what the product was.

When Harry asked what the product was she remembered that she should have asked and she told Harry that it was probably some clothes or kitchen appliances.

That evening she told her brothers and Owen the same thing.

The following Monday morning saw Bethany getting on the train to Manchester again. Without being told, she'd remembered to wear the knickers and bra under her short dress.

At the studio Mark went through the usual pleasantries then told her that this shoot was good start for her; that it would get her face known in the beauty industry. He also told her that he's posted some of her photographs on some of the industries web sites; not telling her that it was the porn industry not the modelling industry.

Bethany was over the moon and she didn't even read the documents that Mark asked her to sign; she just signed them.

After that Mark took her through into the main studio where Bethany saw the same 2 cameramen. Everything else looked the same as it had the last time that she was there except for some funny shaped things in one corner that were all covered in white sheets.

"So what is it that they want me to demonstrate?" Bethany asked.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.