Bethany
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Vanessa Evans

A few more months down the road business had improved so much that Harry started thinking about getting someone else to help at their busiest times, Saturday and late afternoons towards the end of the week. An alternative that he considered was stopping Bethany from having her workout session on a Saturday but that would defeat the whole objective and maybe stop some of the customers coming for their plumbing supplies.

One morning when they hit a quiet period, Harry mentioned that they were getting a bit over-worked at times. He said that he was considering taking on an extra person but he knew that it would be difficult because they only needed someone at their busy times. Harry asked Bethany if she knew anyone who would be interest. Bethany said that she didn't but would bear it in mind.

Harry asked her if she was playing with words to which she hadn't a clue what he was talking about. She still didn't get it when he put his hands round her and slid them up to her tits.

A few nights later after Bethany and Owen had fucked and they were talking, Bethany told Owen what Harry has said. Owen told Bethany that his sister, Aria, might be interested; she'd been looking for a Saturday job.

Two days later, after school, Aria arrived at the shop and asked Harry if he wanted anyone to work on a Saturday.

Harry nearly had a heart attack; he'd got one young girl working for him and here was another one asking for a job. His immediate concern was that did this girl know about Bethany's workwear? He'd seen the girl do a double take of the big monitor on the wall when she'd walked in. Bethany had just finished a workout and was in the shower and the girl had seen her on the monitor. Did she think that he was playing porno films on the TV in the shop?

No one else was in the shop at the time so Harry asked the girl to follow him into his office for an interview. He knew that the girl would see the naked Bethany, in the flesh, and if that didn't put her off then maybe there was a chance.

Yes, Bethany was still in the shower but with her back to Harry and Aria, but it was obvious that she was totally naked; and the girl had seen her.

In the office Harry invited Aria to sit on the sofa while he sat behind his desk; he had a bulge in his trousers that he needed to hide.

Harry then told Aria about the job and the hours. He omitted to tell her about the workwear. He was just about to ask if she was still interested when in walked the total naked Bethany and looked at Aria who looked up to Bethany.

Surprises all round as the 2 girls realised that they knew each other. They both started asking question of each other but were interrupted by the automatic doorbell.

"Get that please Bethany." Harry said.

Bethany grabbed her dungarees dress and was putting it on as she walked out of the office.

The 2 girls knew each other and that relaxed Harry a bit. Aria now knew about the workwear and she hadn't freaked-out.

"So you 2 know each other and I guess that you've realised that Bethany was putting on her workwear; does that bother you?"

"Oh no," Aria replied, "Bethany is my brother's girlfriend; I've seen her wearing that dress a couple of times and I know that she wears it here. I guess that you'll want me to wear one as well. That's cool, and I realise that the dress and shoes are all she wears; that won't bother me."

"Good, good," Harry replied, "I doubt that there will be time for you to spend any time for a workout on an evening but if we have a quiet period on a Saturday you're more than welcome to work out for an hour or so."

"Oh good;" Aria said, "I've been getting a bit lazy lately. Is there a changing room anywhere? I realise that it's no good being shy or prudish like my mother but I'll need somewhere to put by school uniform or other clothes."

"Of course, I understand, Bethany normally leaves her street clothes hanging behind the office door but if you're not happy with that I'm sure that we can work something out."

"No, no, the door's okay with me; I just didn't that it would be right to get changed out in the shop."

Harry couldn't believe his luck. Everything was going better, and quicker than he could ever have wished. With a smirk on his face he wondered how long it would be before he could fuck the girl.

Harry asked the girl if she still wanted the job and when she that she did they arranged to start straight after school the next day.

When Harry fucked Bethany just before he closed the shop he was more eager than ever. Bethany wasn't complaining but she didn't realise that he was thinking about fucking Aria all the time.

That night Harry got on the internet and ordered 3 more dungaree dresses and another remote controlled egg.

The next day Harry fucked Bethany twice and got one blowjob before Aria arrived. All afternoon he'd kept Bethany close to cumming with the egg.

He was serving a customer when Aria arrived and Bethany was on the workout machine; but that didn't stop him calling for her. When Bethany walked through the hanging door beads, still totally naked, Harry asked her to take Aria to his office.

Aria didn't bat an eyelid at the naked Bethany, but the customer did.

"It's not a porno movie then; you've got the real thing here." The first-time customer said.

When Harry walked into his office the 2 girls were talking and Aria was just taking her school sweater off. When she saw Harry she turned her back to him.

"Come on Aria," Bethany said, "Harry's going to see you without any clothes on sooner or later, you may as well get it over with."

While Bethany was saying that Harry turned Bethany's egg off; he wanted to concentrate on Aria.

"Yeah Aria," Harry added; "you knew that you'd have to get naked before you took the job so I'm guessing that that was one of the reasons that you took it. You may as well turn round and just do it girl."

Harry was right, Aria's mother had always controlled what Aria wore, and that was a lot. Since she'd reached puberty Aria had always wanted to rebel against her mother by doing what she knew her mother would be mad about. Aria had got naked in her bedroom lots of times and had even been caught by her father and brother a couple of times when she'd gone downstairs naked thinking that no one else was at home. They'd just smiled and told her not to worry. Her father had even gone over to her, hugged her and said that her secret was safe with him.

The thing was, when she'd been caught and then having her father's clothed body pressing against her naked body she had got aroused and her pussy started tingling and got wet.

Aria thought for a second then turned and looked Harry in the eye. Still staring at him she slowly took off all her clothes and stood there with her hands by her sides.

The hard nipples on her 'AA' cup breasts were obvious to both Harry and Bethany, but what wasn't obvious was the fact that Aria was really turned on. Her nipples and her pussy was both aching like hell, and if she'd opened her legs right then, she was sure that her juices would have started to run down the insides of her thighs.

"There," Bethany said, "that wasn't difficult was it?"

"N.n.no."

"Well done girl," Harry said whilst he was getting a dungaree dress out of his desk drawer. "Put this on. I don't like those impression marks on your skin where your knickers and bra have been and I know that the customers won't like them either; can you do something to stop you getting them when you're going to be coming here?"

"Well, I guess so," Aria replied; I suppose that I could take my knickers and bra off at school before I come here. I guess that'll mean no tights as well and I'll have to wear a dress instead of a blouse and skirt; but yes boss, I can do that."

"Good, I don't want any customer complaints."

Just then, the automatic doorbell rang and Harry sent Bethany to serve the customer. As Bethany was slipping her dress on and leaving, Aria too was getting into her dungarees dress.

"Come here girl," Harry said, "We need to get everything adjusted right. Oh, I'm glad to see that you shave down there; we don't want any complaints about unsightly hair showing do we?"

As Aria stepped forward she felt her juices on her inner thighs and she blushed a bit.

"You'll soon get over it." Harry said.

Aria wasn't sure what Harry was talking about; did he mean her leaking pussy, or did he mean wearing such a revealing dress. She didn't ask.

As Harry adjusted the shoulder straps he moved the bib from side to side to check how easily Aria's nipples escaped. As he did so he 'accidentally' touched her hard nipples causing her to moan; Harry smiled and thought that everything was going very well. The girl either was an exhibitionist or she was as thick as Bethany. Either way, Harry was going to enjoy having a second nearly naked girl working for him.

When Harry was happy with the top of the dress he moved to the skirt part. A couple of the metal buttons at the sides were fastened so he undid them and folded the flaps over so that both her hips were exposed. He gently pulled at the bottom of the bib and was pleased to see that he could see all down the front of her body inside the skirt.

Letting go of the skirt he put his hand on her butt over the skirt and smoothed it down then slid his hand down. When his hand found the flesh at the bottom of her cheeks Aria let out another little moan.

Then he put his other hand on the front of the skirt and slid it down. Aria's pussy was already tingling but when she felt his hand moving down her stomach the tingling got stronger.

When his hand slid off the hem of the skirt and touched the front of her slit the poor girl nearly had an orgasm.

"Good, good;" Harry said, "just one more check Aria; turn round and bend over keeping your legs straight."

Aria's eyes opened wide. She'd imagined doing this in front of a man so many times, and now it was actually going to happen. Almost in a trance, Aria stepped forward a couple of steps, spread her legs to shoulder width and bent at the waist. She stayed like that for what seemed like hours. In actual fact it was no more than 3 seconds; just long enough for Harry to take a mental photograph of her gorgeous, dripping pussy.

"Okay Aria, you'll do; go and watch what Bethany does for a while, I've got a couple of things that I have to take care of here then I'll be out and explain a few things to you."

About 30 minutes later Harry went into the shop and saw both girls stood at the counter. Bethany was serving a customer and Aria was stood next to her. Harry looked at the customer and followed his eyes to see that Aria's right nipple had escaped. Harry smiled and asked the customer if his staff were keeping him happy.

"Definitely;" was the reply.

When the customer had left Harry told Aria to go into the back and have a quick look around while he had a quick chat with Bethany.

It was then that Bethany told Harry that Aria was her boyfriend's little sister.

"Yes, I'd worked that out, she must be Dave's daughter; I bet that Aria's mother doesn't know that she's here."

Bethany said that she doubted it as well. Then she told Harry about Aria asking her about what she did about her pussy leaking and she'd told her about the big roll of blue paper towel under the counter.

"So do you think that she'll fit in here?" Harry asked.

"She likes the dungaree dress so yeah, I thing that she will."

Harry smiled then went to the back looking for Aria. He found her in the back corner by the plastic water tanks. He wasn't sure but he could have sworn that her hand was on her pussy as he walked up to her.

Harry then walked round the storeroom explaining what everything was and explaining the labelling system. Then he took her into the shop and showed her the till, letting her ring-up a sale that Bethany had just made.

As he watched her he noticed that her right nipple had again escaped. The customer had seen it as well.

The end of the day came all too quickly for Harry and when he turned the door sign to 'closed' they all went back into his office.

Bethany quickly took her dress off and squeezed her egg out while Harry went and sat at his desk. Aria had been watching Bethany and when the egg popped out she asked what it was.

"Harry got it for me; it keeps me felling horny all day."

Aria started talking her dress off while Harry told her that one was on order for her. Her eyes lit up as her dress hit the floor. She stepped out of it then turned to face Harry and thanked him, saying that she was sure that she was going to be happy there.

Both Harry and Bethany watched Aria put her school uniform on, without her underwear which she put in her school bag; then, as Harry told her she could leave, she thanked Harry for the job and left saying that she was looking forward coming back the next day.

As soon as she heard the automatic doorbell ring Bethany was on her back on the sofa, legs spread wide and giving Harry that 'fuck me' look.

Both Harry and Bethany were busy in the shop when Aria arrived the next afternoon so Harry sent her to his office to get changed. When she hadn't appeared when he'd finished with his customer he went looking for her. He found her standing total naked, with her feet about a foot apart, in his office.

"I thought that you'd want to check that I had no marks on me before I put my dress on. I took all my underwear off at school and you saw that I was wearing a school dress today."

Harry could easily see that there were no marks on her but he still got up close and checked. When he put his face in front of her pussy he could see a very swollen, wet bald pussy.

"Very good Aria, you seem to be a quick learner. Put your workwear on and go and help Bethany please."

Harry watched Aria step in to her dungarees dress then slip the strap over her shoulders. Harry was a little surprised to see Aria adjust the straps just above the bib. He didn't say anything as Aria shortened the straps so that, from where he was sat, he could just see the front of her slit.

"That's a bit more comfortable." Aria said as she turned and almost skipped out of Harry office. As she did so Harry could clearly see the bottom of her butt cheeks.

Aria went to help Bethany on the counter and Harry kept spying on them through the little window and through the camera under the counter on his PC. He confirmed that Aria's skirt was shorter than Bethany's and that from where he and camera was he could see her pussy from the front and back. He decided to leave it for a few days then shorten the straps on Bethany's dungaree dresses as well.

Harry turned up Bethany's egg and made life a little difficult for her for the rest of the afternoon. Aria noticed that Bethany was very aroused and asked her if she had her egg in.

Bethany nodded and said that Harry had just turned it up; that it was driving her crazy. Aria said that she hoped that Harry would get her one. Bethany being all aroused got Aria aroused as well and Harry could see her rubbing her clit whenever she got the chance.

The end of the day came quickly and the events of the previous evening were repeated.

That night Bethany was out with Owen and after they'd fucked (Bethany's third of the day), they talked. The subject of Aria came up and Owen asked Bethany how she was getting on. Bethany told Owen absolutely everything. As she went through her long story Owen got hard again and the rest of the story had to wait for a while.

Finally complete, Bethany asked Owen if she'd said anything at home. He told her that Aria had told her mother that she'd got a job at a clothes shop in town and that it was fun. She'd told her father the truth and got him to promise not to tell her mum. She knew that he'd keep her secret. She also hoped that he'd suggest that she went to see her doctor to get the pill. She preferred it if he suggested it, and he did. He knew Harry and he knew about Bethany in the shop. Harry had been bragging about how lucky he was.

He also guessed that Aria would be happy there; he'd seen her naked around the home a few times but only made his presence known a couple of times. The other times he'd just watched her as she played with her pussy and nipples. He'd seen his young daughter cum a few times and the last thing that he wanted was for her to get pregnant.

Saturday morning came and Harry was at the shop bright and early; he was looking forward to a whole day of looking at Aria's cute little pussy and tits. Not that he preferred hers to Bethany's; they were just a bit different; and new. It was Bethany that he'd be fucking, even if he was thinking about Aria when he was doing it.

Aria and Bethany were different in other ways as well as their bodies. To Bethany being naked was no big deal; it was just something that she did when asked to do so. It was no big deal if anyone saw her tits or pussy. Aria on the other hand had that air of being naughty when she got naked; she was teasing and it was obvious that it made her horny; she was an exhibitionist and Harry liked that.

Aria arrived first and got naked within seconds of walking into Harry's office. Harry smiled when he saw that all Aria was wearing was shoes and a coat.

"Does your mother know that you came out of the house dressed like that Aria?"

"Fuck no, she'd ground me for life if she did. Dad knows; he saw me bending over to put my shoes on and he asked me why I hadn't got any knickers on. I turned, opened my coat and showed him that knickers weren't the only thing that I hadn't got on. He just smiled and told me to be careful."

"Yeah, he's all right is your dad." Harry replied.

Aria stood in front of Harry and asked him to check for any clothes pressure marks. Harry had watched her get undressed and seen what she'd been wearing so there was no chance of there being any marks; but what man would turn down the chance to inspect a naked girl. He slowly looked over every inch of her body, even getting her to open her legs so that he could check her inner thighs.

Of course that was just what Aria wanted and her pussy and nipples were aching. What's more her pussy felt like it was dripping. It wasn't but Harry had seen that it was REALLY wet. The girl loved every second of it but Harry resisted touching her anymore; he wanted her to be begging for it. That way it was almost certain that she'd be exposing herself to all the customers that she could.

When he'd finished, Harry told Aria to put her workwear on and go and check that everything was tidy in the shop. Aria picked up her dress and walked out of Harry's office, a little bit disappointed that Harry hadn't really touched her pussy. She was sure that she'd have cum instantly if he had.

Aria didn't put her dress on; instead she put it in the counter and went round the shop tidying the displays. She was still naked when Bethany walked in.

"Aria; what are you doing? Put your dress on straight away. We could get into trouble with the law if anyone saw you and complained."

That was what Harry had told her when she'd gone to the front door naked one day; and she'd remembered it.

Aria apologised and quickly put her dress on; not that it hid her pussy, butt or one nipple. Bethany had noticed that Aria's right nipple was nearly always exposed and couldn't work out why. The dress' were the same size and her breasts were bigger than Aria's so how could that be. Bethany hadn't been able to work out that Aria frequently pulled the dress sideways and that one shoulder strap was slightly shorter than the other.

Leaving Aria to get on with her task, Bethany went to Harry's office where she stripped and took care of his hard-on before putting her workwear on. As she was doing that the automatic doorbell rang so Harry looked through his window into the shop. He saw the customer stood just inside the door looking at Aria's bare butt as she was bent at the waist doing something to one of the display.

Harry smiled as he heard Aria say that she'd be with him in a second.

Things got busy for a while as the local plumbers came in for what they needed for the day. Harry got a few compliments about his new addition to staff; each time he looked at Aria and saw her right nipple on display. He smiled to himself and decided that he needed to adjust Bethany's dungaree dress' to make one strap a little shorter.

Around 10 o'clock, the postman arrived. In amongst the mail was a package that Harry recognised. He took all the mail to his office and opened that package. He was right; the remote controlled egg for Aria had arrived. Quickly putting the batteries in and switching it on he confirmed that it worked okay; then he called Aria into his office.

"Aria, you've seen that Bethany wears one of these sometimes during the day and I've got one for you. It's not compulsory but I'd like it if you wore it whilst you're here; what do you think?"

"Well, I've never seen anything like that before and I'm still a virgin, well legally a virgin; I've never had a cock inside my pussy or my mouth but I've put lots of other things in my pussy."

"Like what?"

"Hair brush and carrots and a cucumber once, and I once got all 4 fingers in there."

"Good, then this should just slip in."

"Yeah, I'm sure it will; are you going to put it in for me?"

"If that's what you want Aria."

"Oh yes please boss."

Aria quickly dropped her dress to the floor and lay back on the sofa, spreading her legs wide as she did so. Not content with that she lifted her legs up and pulled them back with her hands.

Harry was impressed that the girl would willingly expose herself so much so easily. He was even more impressed when she started cumming when the egg touched her pussy.

"Fuck, this girl's unbelievable."

Harry thought as he pushed the egg deep inside Aria while she was still cumming. He had to put his hand over her mouth because she was making so much noise.

Harry watched the young girl's pussy pulsating as her orgasm continued then finally subsided. Harry couldn't stop himself, with his right index finger he reached over and touched Aria's little clit. She immediately started cumming again and Harry again watched her pussy spasm.

"Fuck that was good Harry, thank you;" Aria said when she was finally able. "That was the best one ever."

"Two actually, and you're so welcome Aria. Now can you put your workwear back on and go and help Bethany please?"

As Aria was putting her dress on Aria said,

"This egg thing Harry, It's not doing anything, is there something wrong with it?"

"No dear; but it will, just be patient."

Harry waited until after lunch to switch the eggs on. What's more he waited until there were 3 or 4 customers in the shop. Bethany was working well and Aria was doing quite well considering it was only her first full day.

The sudden vibrations in their pussies made both girls gasp and shudder. One of the customers being served has spotted both girls reaction and said,

"Something contagious is it?"

Both girls just looked at him, neither one understanding what he was meaning.

Aria was the first who had to come into the store to get something and she stopped at Harry's office and asked if he'd switched her egg on.

"Yes I have, nice is it?"

"Hmmm, it certainly is; thank you Harry."

Then she went for whatever.

Bethany waked by a few minutes later, looked at Harry and smiled.

Harry watched the girls through his window and on his 'pussy monitor' as he'd nicknamed that camera. Bethany was almost acting normally, but Aria obviously wasn't used to having something vibrating away inside her pussy and she was moving her weight from foot to foot. From behind, Harry could see her clenching her butt cheeks as she fought to keep calm.

I think that both girls were pleased when they'd finished serving the customers that were there. Aria ran into Harry office, collapsed on the sofa and started screaming as the egg finally got the better of her.

Harry alternated his view from Aria on the sofa to Bethany, still behind the counter but obviously cumming as she leaned forward onto the counter. Of course that gave Harry a great view of her pussy as she was cumming.

After they'd both calmed down Harry turned the eggs off then told Bethany to go and have a workout while he helped Aria in the shop. In between customers Harry asked Aria what she thought of her egg.

"It's fucking amazing Harry; I can feel it all the time, but when you turned it on it was out of this world. I so wanted to cum on front of that customer but I thought that I'd better not. I didn't want to risk getting fired on my first full day. And I really like the feeling of having no control over when it goes on and off. It's just fucking amazing. Please tell me that you're going to do that every day. Please!"

"Well Aria. I'm pleased that you enjoyed it and I'm glad that you chose not to cum in front of the customers. I think that you need to get to know some of them better before you cum in front of them. As for every day, well' it depends on how good you are. I like to reward good workers."

"Oh I'll be good Harry, you just tell me what to do and I'll do it; absolutely anything."

Harry liked hearing that and logged it away in the back of his brain.

After about 30 minutes the shop was quiet so Harry told Aria to go and ask Bethany to show her how to use the workout machine. Five minutes later Harry had to go and get something from the store and he walked passed 2 completely naked young girls; Aria lifting weights on the machine and Bethany doing floor exercises.

When there were 2 customers waiting Harry stuck his head through the beads and told Bethany that she was needed. She got her workwear on and went to help Harry leaving Aria stretching on the rubber mats.

When it got quiet Harry told Bethany to go and take the shower that she'd missed and to tell Aria to go and see him.

When Bethany went into the back Aria was just drying herself with a towel. When Bethany told her that Harry wanted her she put the towel down and went straight into the shop, still totally naked. She went round to the front of the counter and stood in front of Harry. When he saw her lack of any clothes he took in the sight then told her to go and put her workwear on.

As she walked back into the storeroom with Harry watching her cute little butt, he decided that he needed to do something about the big glass windows at the front of the shop. He was worried that any miserable twat walking by may take exception to one or two naked young girls in his shop. He needed something so that anyone who looked in casually wouldn't see anything but if anyone really wanted to look in then they could get closer and stare in.

Harry watched over Aria as she served a couple of customer, both staring at her still exposed right nipple. When Bethany got back from her workout Harry went to his office and turned both eggs on again. He left them on low so that the girls would gently simmer until it was time to go home. He was looking forward to fucking Bethany before she left.

At closing time the 3 of them went to Harry's office where both girls took their dresses off then Bethany squeezed her egg out and gave it to Harry to put in the 'Bethany' box. She then turned to Aria and asked her to squeeze her egg out. Aria lay back on the sofa, lifted her legs and held them back the tried to squeeze out the egg.

Although Harry and Bethany could see Aria's pussy muscles moving, the egg remained in. After a couple of minutes Aria said,

"I can't do it, can you help me please?"

Harry was sat at his desk but Bethany was stood near the door so she stepped forward.

"No Beth, sorry, can Harry help me, it was sooo good when he put it in me."

Harry didn't need a written invite and he got up and went over to Aria.

"Have you heard of Kegel exercises Aria?"

Aria shook her head sideways. Harry could only just see that movement because she was still holding her legs up near her head.

"This might hurt a little Aria, to get the egg out I have to get most of my fingers in."

Aria grinned and said,

"Be gentle with me Harry."

I suppose Harry was, but in Aria's raised state of arousal the inevitable happened and she started cumming.

Bethany just stood and stared at Aria. She'd never seen another girl cum like that before and was amazed at the noise and jerking movements that Aria was making.

Meanwhile, Harry was ignoring the noise and Aria's jerking about, and was slowly pushing his hand into Aria's vagina. As his hand came out with his fingers wrapped round the egg. Bethany asked.

"Do I make that much noise when I'm cumming Harry?

"Sometimes; it shows that you're enjoying yourself."

Aria started to come down from her high and Harry had another idea.

"Bethany; why don't you touch Aria's pussy like you touch your own."

Harry wanted to introduce both girls to a bit of girl-on-girl action and this was the ideal opportunity.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.