Bethany - Cover

Bethany

Copyright© 2015 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 1

Bethany left school when she was 16; she just couldn't get the grades required to go on to college or university. That didn't worry her because she was still convinced that she was destined to become a famous model; and how many models actually had any academic qualifications anyway?

On top of that, her eldest brother, Lucas, had taken well over 1,000 photographs of her naked body over the last 4+ years, and those were her 'portfolio' that numerous people to whom she had given a copy of all of them to, had promised that they'd pass them on to their contacts in the modelling business.

And that wasn't counting the 1,000s of naked photographs that her uncle's friends had taken of her; and all those men had promised to put them on the internet on sites that model scouts frequented.

Bethany was convinced that her big break would be coming soon.

During one of her photographic sessions with her uncle and his friends, Bethany had mentioned to one of the men, just after she'd given him a blowjob; that she was leaving school soon and was looking for a job. He'd asked her if she'd like to go and work for him in his plumbing supplies shop. Now Bethany had been told that she should never immediately accept a job offer but say that she'd think about it and get back to them; and that's what she did.

That night Bethany thought about the job offer whilst she was diddling with her pussy before going to sleep. The next day was Sunday and at the family lunch she told her father and brothers about the job offer.

Her father was over the moon; he'd often wondered if she'd ever be able to get a job or if he'd have to support her until the day that he died. Lucas wasn't too happy at first; his first reaction being that it would put an end to his human anatomy project's weekly photographic sessions. The other thing that he wasn't too happy was that he'd have to do more of the housework and cooking.

Surprisingly, Bethany said that she was sure that it wouldn't affect Lucas' human anatomy project because the plumbing shop's owner, Harry, already knew about it and had told her that it was good for her to have a full portfolio ready for when she got her big break.

A few miles away Harry was also thinking about Bethany working in his shop. Business was okay, but he was convinced that a scantily clad young girl working behind the counter would be an asset to the business that would draw the male customers in. He too spent quite a few nights in bed wanking away and imagining Bethany wearing skimpy outfits to serve the customers. He also dreamt about the blowjobs that he would get her to give him when the shop was quiet.

On one of the nights when Harry was wanking and thinking about Bethany, he came up with the idea of work clothes for Bethany. His initial idea was something a bit like an American girl's cheerleaders outfit; but that wasn't brief enough for Harry. It had to be something that both revealed and teased both at the same time.

When he was wanking again the next night he decided on a see-through top and a skirt that was only just long enough to cover her pussy when she was stood up. The next day Harry spent a couple of hours on the internet finding what he wanted. Bookmarking the web page, he did something that he hadn't done for years; he prayed that Bethany would accept his offer.

For whatever reason, Bethany didn't see Harry the next time that she went to her uncle's house, but Bethany wasn't worried because her big break must be coming soon.

During that time school had finished and Bethany spent her days sunbathing (Lucas had told her that all good models had a good all-over suntan), in the back garden and getting bored. Her brothers had both told her that it was pointless her getting dressed each day unless she had to go grocery shopping or to her uncle's house.

Chad and Lucas were on holiday from school and college as well and they'd got her to give each of them a blowjob at least once a day, and to make herself cum multiple times each day, often while they watched. On top of that there were the times that she'd rubbed herself to orgasm when she was alone in her room.

Lucas, her eldest brother, had jokingly told her that a girl can only have so many orgasms in her lifetime and that she should leave her pussy alone occasionally. Bethany didn't know whether or not to believe him but decided leave her pussy alone for the rest of that day.

The next morning she'd forgotten all about it and had made herself cum as soon as she'd woken up.

One afternoon when the brothers and 4 of their mates were sat outside watching Bethany diddle her pussy as she lay out in the sun, the brothers decided that they wanted to show-off their naked little sister to as many people as they could, before she started her job. At that stage they were convinced that she would get the job; after all, what red-blooded man wouldn't want a hot little body like that working in his shop; especially if she was giving him blowjobs.

Telling Bethany to go and put one of her little summer dresses on, they decided that they'd take her to a big park in town and get her to take her dress off and run around the park.

If you remember, Bethany's summer dresses are ultra-short and only just cover her pussy and butt when she'd stood up. What's more they are very low-cut both at the front, back and sides. Because the top parts are a bit loose fitting, it only takes a raised arm to show lots of side boob, or a slight bend forward to put her 'B's on display to anyone who cares to look; so on the way to the park the guys did everything that they could to get Bethany to bend or raise her arms.

On the bus was even more revealing for Bethany, the 6 guys got on first and went upstairs leaving Bethany to follow them. The middle-aged man behind her couldn't believe his luck when he followed her up the stairs.

The guys had taken the back 2 rows of seats on the top deck and as Bethany approached them one of them pulled her down onto his lap. In doing so her skirt rode up round her waist. That was enough for the guy to grope her pussy and get her all worked up whilst the guy next to him worked on her tits.

When she'd cum she was passed over to 2 more of the guys and it happened again. By that time a handful of the other passengers had heard Bethany's moans and were watching.

Second orgasm over, Bethany stood up and looked at the 2 guys on the back seat. With a big grin on her face and without pulling her dress down, she sat between them then turned and lay across them.

She just managed her third orgasm before they had to get off the bus.

Bethany was still flushed as the group took her to Starbucks where they sat outside with Bethany sat with her knees apart. The guys kept telling her to adjust her hair so that her arms were up. The spectacle caused quite a few people to stop and admired the view.

In the park Lucas picked a grassy area near a busy path and they all sat on the grass to talk. Before long Bethany was getting bored with the male conversation and was flat on her back enjoying the sun, not caring that her skirt wasn't covering her pussy and that anyone beyond her un-crossed legs would be able to see how swollen and wet it was.

After a while one on the guys produced a football from in his backpack and the guys got up for a kick around. After about 10 minutes the guys split into 2 teams and 3 shirts were removed to mark goalposts.

Lucas told Bethany that she was joining in and when she got up he told her to take her dress off so that it could be used as the fourth goalpost. Bethany did so the asked which team she was on.

"Skins of course!" two of the guys said.

The game went on for about 20 minutes with Bethany not contributing much, other than good eye candy which caused the guys not to play well, and to entertain the handful of men who stopped to watch the game.

Fortunately, no one complained about Bethany's nudity, nor called the police; and when the game ended they all sat round Bethany hiding her from people passing by.

Satisfied with their exposure of Bethany so far, the guys started thinking about what they could do next.

"We could play hide and seek in the woods." One of the guys said.

"That's a kid's game." Another said, but after a lot of winking at each other, all the guys got up and led the still naked Bethany into the woods. There, Lucas said that the guys would go and hide and Bethany would count to 100 then come looking for them.

She did, and they did. What Bethany didn't know was that all the guys had run out of the woods leaving Bethany all alone.

Being council owned, and right next to the park, these woods have paths all over for people to stroll, with or without their dogs; and Bethany spent a good 30 minutes walking around the park, passing quite a few people. Some stared at her and a couple of middle-aged women asked her if she was okay; but most just ignored her.

After about 30 minutes of being naked and on their own in a public park, most girls would have become scared and panicky, but Bethany didn't even think about that. She just kept saying,

"Come on guys, give me a clue."

Eventually, Lucas and Chad got fed-up with waiting for her to emerge and went looking for her. They found her talking to 2 young men, standing there, arms at her sides, exactly like you'd expect a clothed teenage girl to stand.

They gave Bethany her dress and walked along the path back to the main park. When they emerged from the woods they met the others and Lucas announced that they were all going to the leisure centre.

All the guys had come prepared for swimming but Bethany hadn't. Just as they got close to the leisure centre Bethany said that she couldn't go in; she hadn't brought a swimsuit or a towel.

"Don't worry kiddo; I've got it covered." Lucas said.

Inside, Lucas and Chad took Bethany to a family changing cubicle where Bethany gave 2 blowjobs before Lucas gave her one of her see through bras and things.

The inevitable happened and Bethany was asked to leave because of her 'inappropriate dress'; but not before the guys had paraded her all around most of the place, sometimes pointing out the nearly naked girl to some young men who hadn't seen her.

Unlike the previous time that Bethany had been asked to leave a swimming pool, Lucas and Chad stayed at the pool with their mates, leaving Bethany to find her own way home.

Thankfully, Lucas had given her some money for the bus but he had told her to leave her swimming bra and thong in his backpack. She still had quite a few people staring at her, especially when she climbed up the stairs to the top deck of the bus.

A couple of days after that Lucas and Chad had an 'end of term' party to go to and Bethany wanted to go with them. After promising their father that they'd look after her, Bethany got permission to go.

Needless to say that the brothers were going show-off their little sister to all their mates and Bethany was happy to wear just one of her cute summer dresses to the party.

The party started as any other teenagers party does and it wasn't long before some alcohol appeared and some of it ended up in a glass in Bethany's hand.

Never having had any alcohol before, Bethany, along with quite a few others, soon got slightly drunk and the girlfriend of one of Lucas's mates asked her if she was the girl who often took her clothes off and let boys play with her. When Bethany confirmed that she was, the girl asked her if she was going to do it that night.

Bethany's response was to put her glass down and pull her dress over her head; confirming what quite a number of people there already suspected, or knew, she wore nothing under the dress.

Well, that was it for quite a number of the young men there; Bethany got passed from one guy to another, all either wanting her to rub her pussy, let the guy rub her pussy or play with her tits; or just give the guy a blowjob.

It wasn't long before Bethany was taken to a bedroom and had a continuous supply of visitors.

All the time, Bethany, in her half-drunken state, loved every minute of it.

Some of the guys wanted to go further but Bethany always refused saying that she was saving herself. One guy tried to force himself on her but somehow, she remembered what Lucas had told her to do in a situation like that and the guy left with some very painful balls.

Well, Bethany refused to go any further for about the first hour but when Lucas came to check that she was okay, she pushed him onto the bed and before he realised what was happening, Bethany was giving him a blowjob.

Bethany was way too far gone to stop there and as soon as she got him rock hard instinct took over and she jumped on top of him and impaled herself on him. She immediately started going up and down on him and they both came within a couple of minutes.

Lucas tried to apologise to Bethany but she wasn't having any of it and kept asking him why he hadn't told her how good it was to fuck and why he hadn't fucked her before.

Lucas's regrets soon turned to being thankful that their father had taken her to the doctor's about 4 years ago and got her put on the pill. He also realised that he was going to have to have a talk with her about STDs.

The monster had been released from its cage.

Until the end of the party Bethany's moans and screams could be heard all over the house as a steady stream of young men went and fucked her; or was it her fucking them?

Lucas and Chad had to dress Bethany and almost carry her home. Thankfully, their father was sound asleep when they got home.

The next morning Bethany had to check with Lucas that what she remembered was true. When Lucas confirmed that it was he also told his little sister that she had become a nymphomaniac; Bethany was confused. Firstly she was unhappy that she was no longer a virgin and secondly, she had to ask what a nymphomaniac was.

Laughing, Lucas told her that she hadn't really been a virgin for years. He reminded her of the time that his finger had made her bleed and told her that it was then that she'd lost her cherry.

When Lucas explained what a nymphomaniac was Bethany felt proud; and promptly asked Lucas to fuck her again.

Lucas did, but not before he explained what STDs were and how she could reduce the chances of getting them. She'd also managed to get Lucas to promise to buy her a big box of condoms.

Two days later Bethany got the bus to her uncle's house with the box of condoms in her bag. As she sat on the bus she realised that she was quite nervous but excited at the same time. She squirmed in her seat as her pussy leaked copious amounts of her juices onto the seat.

As soon as she got there and let herself in, she stripped off and went looking for her uncle with the box of condoms in her hand. She found him in the back garden doing some weeding and as she ran up to him she shouted,

"I'm not a virgin anymore uncle; can you fuck me please?"

Bethany's uncle stood up and looked at his naked niece; then he grinned.

"Of course dear; I've been waiting for this moment since you first took your clothes off in front of me."

"Oh goody; you won't need one of these;" Bethany said holding the box of condoms up, "these are for the other guys. I know that you won't give me one of those horrible STD things."

No housework got done that day before her uncle's friends arrived.

Harry was at the front of the queue of her uncle's mates as they walked in. He took one look at the naked Bethany and said,

"Well girl, what's it to be? Do you want to cum for an interview?"

Bethany's missed the play on words, maybe because her stomach was churning and her pussy was tingling even though it had just been well fucked by her uncle. At first she couldn't speak but a few seconds later she said,

"Yes of course I'll give you a blowjob, but we usually wait until you've all taken a few photographs first."

"No, no, no girl; I mean the job."

"Ooops; sorry, yes please, my dad says that I'll make a good shop-worker for you."

Harry grinned, squeezed one of Bethany's nipples and told her that they'd talk later.

The afternoon's photo and playing with Bethany's body session took longer that day as Bethany was eager to have her first consensual gangbang; not that knew that was what it was called; to her it was just being fucked. She particularly enjoyed being fucked at both ends at once and her uncle had to bring a smaller table out into the back garden so that she could hang off both sides.

Bethany's uncle worried about his neighbours and the noise that she was making.

Harry hung back as the rest of the guys left and he and her uncle talked while she went and had a shower. When she was done, and dressed, Harry drove her to his shop for the interview.

When they arrived, Harry introduced her to Hunter, a student who only worked there on a Saturday so that Harry could go to his photography class. As they walked on, Bethany turned and looked back to Hunter. He was watching her long, bare legs, and maybe getting a glimpse of her bare butt as well.

In Harry office Bethany was offered a seat on the leather sofa that Harry had recently bought. It was a low one, leaving Bethany's knees higher than her butt. Harry sat at his desk looking over to the young girls long bare legs with glimpses of her bare pubes between her legs.

The interview started with Harry telling Bethany what would be expected of her; well most of it, he didn't say anything about the exposing herself to the customers or the recently added fucking by the boss.

Harry had already discussed Saturday working with Bethany's uncle and it had been agreed that the photography sessions would move to a Sunday so that Bethany could work on the shop's busiest day. Bethany would also have Mondays off.

The interview moved on and Bethany asked what she would have to wear. She said that all she had was a few skirts and tops or summer dresses but Harry stopped her and told her that he'd be providing a work clothes; ones that he intended for all full time employees to wear.

Bethany asked if Hunter was wearing it (Jeans and T shirt), only to be reminded that Hunter only worked there for one day a week.

Bethany then asked if there were any other full time staff, only to be told that she was the first but it was expected that the business would thrive now that she would hopefully be working there. Bethany didn't understand that but let it go.

Harry then changed the subject to money and Bethany was pleased that it was more than she'd expected. Nowhere near as much as the money that she got from the sessions at her uncles, but more than her father had told her to expect.

Harry also told her that she could keep any tips that she got but she wasn't too hopeful there; after all, what did she know about plumbing?

They talked some more about various thing then Harry asked Bethany if she still wanted the job.

"Off course I do." Bethany replied.

Harry got up and went round to Bethany. As she stood up Harry got yet another good look at that wet, young pussy.

They shook hands and Harry told her to be there at 08:00 on the Tuesday.

Just as she walked out of the door Bethany turned and said,

"Oh Harry; what about the work clothes?"

"Don't worry about that Bethany, you can change into them when you get to work."

Harry then told Hunter that his work day was moving to Sundays; but that he'd get the same amount of money. That last bit sold it for Hunter as it would be 4 hours less work each week for the same money.

Bethany arrived at work 15 minutes early and had to wait outside for Harry to arrive. All the way there she had been wondering about the work clothes that she'd have to wear; half expecting it to be some sort of ugly overalls. She wasn't looking forward to having to wear trousers.

Imagine her surprise when Harry took her into his office and passed her a bag telling her that she would be trialling a number of different work clothes to find the one that suited her the most. When she pulled the clothes out of the bag all she found was a short T shirt and a VERY short skirt.

"This is it?" Bethany asked.

"Yes, why?" Harry replied.

"They're gorgeous Harry; I was expecting some big, horrible overalls like my dad wears." Bethany said as she put it down and stripped off the skirt and top which was all that she was wearing.

Pulling the T shirt on it soon became obvious that it is made of a sheer mesh gauze that is completely see through. What's more, it only goes half way down her ribs. The bottom half of her 'B's are exposed.

Next was the skirt. It's only 6 inches long and like a schoolgirl's pleated skirt. It fits her perfectly, perching on her hips and leaving her pussy and butt only just covered.

Smoothing her hands down the front and back, Bethany said,

"It's gorgeous, and just the same length as my summer dresses. Thank you Harry, I'll be very happy to wear these."

"Well, Bethany, this is just one of the options that I'm considering. Over the next few weeks I'll be giving you a number of different work clothes to try-out. When we've gone through all of them I'll make a decision."

"A decision about what?"

"The work clothes of course; or would you prefer to work naked young lady?"

"Can I?"

"No Bethany, you can't."

Well that was what Harry said; but he intended to get her naked as often as possible, and to fuck her as often as possible. The more of her flesh that was exposed to the customers the better. 'Skin sells' was what he firmly believed in.

Harry spent the next hour or so showing Bethany around and how things worked. Bethany was pleased that there was nothing there that looked too big or too heavy for her to lift. When she told that to Harry he told her that he concentrated on the small, every day things leaving the things like bathroom suites to the specialists. He told her that only things that she might have a problem with are the 2 metre lengths of pipe and the water cylinders. He took her to where he kept the cylinders and lifted one with one hand. Bethany did the same and then said,

"That was a lot lighter than it looks."

"Most of it is insulation." Harry replied.

At that time of the morning there weren't many customers but when one did come in Harry served them whilst they stared at Bethany's chest. One of the customers left with what he'd gone in for and a pack of 10 x 15mm connectors that Harry found it easy to sell to him as he stared at Bethany.

When Harry showed Bethany how to work the till he stood directly behind her and after a couple of minutes he realised that she was gently twerking her butt against the top of his legs. That action got a response from his cock which needed some attention.

Harry had to put the closed sign up for 20 minutes after that whilst he christened his new sofa.

It was only afterwards that Bethany asked Harry if he'd given her anything nasty. When Harry said not, Bethany said 'good' and said that they needn't use a condom when they did it again.

One of the tasks that Bethany would have to do was to use the computer to check exactly what someone wanted if the description wasn't clear enough for her. It isn't a difficult task and you can get the customer to guide you through it; but Bethany's knowledge on plumbing and computers was very limited. What's more, Harry had already realised that Bethany would need quite a bit of coaching to become competent at this.

So, around mid-day when things were quiet, Harry called her over and stood her in front of the PC. Harry stood right behind her so that he could see what was on the screen, and what Bethany was doing on the keyboard (Harry is a good foot taller than Bethany).

As Harry was talking he realised that Bethany was leaning back on him and grinding her butt against the top of his legs. It was a sort of repeat of what she had done when he was showing her how the till worked. After a couple of minutes of that Harry had an idea.

Telling Bethany not to move he went into the storeroom in search of a wooden box that he knew he had.

When he returned he got Bethany to stand on the box then continued with the lesson telling Bethany that it would be easier if she were higher up.

When Harry continued with the lesson Bethany soon realised that it was in fact better. When she leaned back she could feel Harry's hard cock against her little skirt. That fact made her push back harder and move from side to side.

After another couple of minutes Harry couldn't stand it anymore and he unzipped his trousers and got his cock out. Leaning forward to meet Bethany's butt, he adjusted himself so that his cock slid between her legs.

Bethany gave out a little squeal then squeezed her legs together for a second before slowly moving her butt back and forwards.

The lesson continued but got slower and slower. In the end Harry lifted Bethany up and lowered her onto his cock, which she eagerly took. Reaching round her and sliding his hands up her T shirt, Harry fucked her for all he was worth; Bethany getting quite vocal with the oows and arrggh and yes' and oh fucks.

Harry had timed it perfectly because just as he jerked the last drop of his semen into Bethany's hot little cunt the automatic doorbell rang and in walked a delivery man with a large box.

Quickly removing his hands from Bethany's rock hard nipples, Harry backed-up and said,

"Would you go and sign for that please Bethany?"

Bethany stepped off the box and went round to the front of the shop where the delivery man was just standing up after putting the box on the floor.

Not really believing what he was seeing, the delivery man just stood there staring at Bethany's see through T shirt and still rock hard nipples.

Bethany just stood in front of him, not sure what was going on and not sure what she was supposed to be signing.

After about 5 seconds the man came out of his trance and said,

"Oh sorry, can you sign this please?" He passed her his little portable terminal and showed her where to sign then said,

"Oh, I should have scanned the barcode on the box first, could you do it for me please? Just point the terminal at the barcode on the side and it will do the rest. It'll bleep when it's found it."

Bethany looked a bit puzzled but did as the man asked. When nothing happened the man told her to get a bit closer.

Bethany had had to turn her back to the man to face the barcode label but when he told her to go a bit closer, she had to bend over.

Harry's face suddenly got a big grin on it as Bethany's skirt rode up her back giving him, and the delivery man, the beautiful sight of her bare butt with her pussy between the her bubbly cheeks, and Harry's semen leaking out.

Both men were mesmerised as they waited for Bethany to get the terminal to bleep at her.

No one will ever know if Bethany was deliberately pointing the terminal away from the barcode or she was just struggling to get the terminal at the right angle to read the barcode; but it was a good 10 seconds before the terminal bleeped and Bethany stood up; snapping both men out of their daze.

Harry still had a big grin on his face as the man thanked Bethany, turned and left.

"I think that this is an opportune moment to teach you the safe ways of lifting things up from the floor." Harry said as Bethany walked back to him.

"Let's start with heavy things like that box that's just arrived. If you are to lift it on your own you squat down and put your arms round it. Then you lift using the muscles in your legs. You try it."

Bethany did; the strain showing on her face. Harry was standing at Bethany's 3 o'clock. Just as she was about to lift Harry saw a drop of his semen land on the floor below her.

"Okay, put it down, again, using your legs. Do not bend your back for heavy boxes. If there are 2 of you then squat down one on either side; okay?"

Bethany squat down and lowered the box to the floor.

"Right Bethany, now light things. Ladies pick up something light by standing in front of it, spreading their legs then bending at the waist. It's best if you turn your back to anyone who's there when you do that."

"Why is that Harry, and why is it best for girls to do it that way? Should boys do it differently?"

"Yes Bethany; boys have things between their legs that means that it's best if they do it a different way."

"Okay boss." Bethany replied; obviously not understanding or trying to work it out. If she had she would have realised that it was a load of crap. Harry just said it to so that she'd expose her butt and pussy whenever she picked anything up.

"Remember Bethany, your leg muscles are the strongest that you have so use them to lift heavy things, and never bend your back."

"That box was really heavy Harry; I only just managed to pick it up. I think that I need to get some exercise."

As soon as Bethany said that Harry had a vision of Bethany doing exercises in the storeroom; totally naked of course.

"Hmm," Harry said, "maybe I could get you an exercise machine and you could build up your muscles when things are quiet."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.