Lakeside - Cover

Lakeside

Copyright© 2015 by Write or Wrong

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I will never forget my summer at the Grant's lake house. Three months full of sun, fun and teaching my new boyfriend all about sex...keeping it a secret from the family, that just made it more exciting.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size  

I will never forget my summer at the Grants' lake house. It was located toward the end of a long private stretch of grassy beach on the lake surrounded by acres of trees. Max Grant was my Daddy's college roommate and is some bigwig for a car company and his wife Linda mostly did Pilates and sat on whatever charity board was fashionable that season. I had known them my whole life and they came off a bit stuffy, but that summer they were different. That summer they were also my boyfriend's parents ... they just didn't know it yet.

Growing up I used to think of Mark as almost a brother. I was a tomboy and spending he summer building tree forts, playing tag, and swimming at the Grant's pool with Mark and his little brother Steve was my idea of heaven. Then, when I was 10 and just starting to get some interesting feelings for Mark, the Grants moved away.

Life went on. I went to school, dated, worked, studied, and played. All the typical high school stuff. At first Mark and I would write letters. Then we were allowed email accounts and all the social media fun that comes with them. I gave him advice for his first boy girl party in junior high. He gave me advice about talking sports with a guy I liked. When he made the Varsity football team I was one of the first people he told. When I got the lead in "The King and I" he was the first person I told.

He was the guy I could count on. And he was my fantasy boy – the one that got away.

So last March I was pissed that after pouring my heart out to Mark online about my break up, he didn't even respond. After a day of texts, emails, PMs and calls I was getting worried he was ghosting me. Then I came home from the library and find him camped out on the floor in front of my dorm room.

500 miles – that is how far he had driven from Boston to console me.

Mark stayed the weekend, and by the end of it we had gone from friends to so much more. Still, we didn't get TOTALY physical then. He went back to his school and we spent out time skyping and talking. Thank god for unlimited texts, right?

Things got crazy for a little while between the long distance and both being in very tough programs in school. But we kept close and counted the days until summer. We had only been "together" for a couple of weeks when he had brought up the idea of me staying with them at the lake house.

We hadn't "come out" to our families yet, and I was freaked that if his parent's knew about us, they wouldn't let me stay with them, so we stayed on the DL. Plus spending the days laying in the sun with my boyfriend and the nights watching satellite TV and surfing on the high speed internet – I wasn't blowing that opportunity with some pesky thing like the truth.

The day I finished my finals I drove straight to the lake. My heart skipped when I saw Mark waiting for me on a corner in town like we planned. Man, I had it bad for this boy. I nearly leapt out of the car and we had our tender reunion – kissing, talking, laughing, more kissing. Eventually we had to head home or his parents were going to put out an Amber alert.

It had been years since I spent time around the Grant family. I had seen Mark, and knew he had become a buff hottie, but I was surprised at how grown Mark's brother Steve was. He was only 17, but he was no longer the little boy I remember. Both boys were around six feet tall and spent time lifting weights. Add eye candy to the list of pros for the lake house. I quickly found out Mark's parents were busy most days, and Steve was going into town with them for SAT prep class. Mark and I would just have to figure out a way to pass the time. Whatever would we do ... hmmmm?

The morning after I arrived I was laying out on the dock, just getting into that sunbather's meditation zone. I was thinking about what I wanted to do to Mark as soon as we were alone. I was tired of waiting, and I was going to let him know it. I didn't feel the shadow fall across my legs, but I did feel something that made me almost jump off the dock. "Whoa!! Hands ... hands in new places!"

"Susie, it's okay." Mark said laughing at my shock. "Everyone took off early. They won't be back 'til much later."

I rolled over, effectively removing Mark's hands from getting better acquainted with my ass, only for them to end up on my hips. Yes, I was just thinking about getting serious with Mark, but still, this girl likes a little heads-up before things spiral out of my control. "What about people on the lake 'Chester the molester'."

"You're the one who had to sun herself on the pier. If you were on the porch, no one could see you at all."

"But we're not on the porch, so let's keep it PG."

Mark leaned over and then we were lost in a deep kiss. "Okay, maybe PG-13. But no monkey business." I said leaning up for more.

Laughing he pulled me up and tossed me over his shoulder and started running with me back towards the house, hooting out ape noises as he went. I had mostly been with cute brainy guys to that point, and having a guy manhandle me like that got my motor running. Laughing I kicked and beat on his broad back. He ignored my pleas to be set down until we were up on the porch and he threw me onto the white rattan couch under the picture window before beating his chest and letting out a Tarzanesk scream.

Mark's mouth was back on mine as he pinned me to the rattan couch. Our tongues seeking and searching. I pulled him closer to me, kneading his muscled shoulders and arms. He pulled back slightly and stared into my eyes. He groaned and sat back on the couch. "Where you going?" I asked.

"Susie, I can't wait. I wanted to be all romantic, but I need you. Now." he said. I saw the unmistakable outline of him filling out his cut-offs. I love getting guys excited and seeing them pitching tents. And from the look of things, Mark had a big tent pole. "There is something you should know first."

"What do I need to know. Oh ... You're married, aren't you?" I asked trying to keep things light.

"Um ... I've never ... um. I'm a virgin." He admitted.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Mandy, my high school ex, she was saving herself for marriage. We did stuff, but never did 'IT.' And then we broke up and I just never found someone, until I found you again. I knew you were the one I wanted to be with, so I waited."

"Oh wow."

"Shit, I'm freaking you out." Mark sat back.

His face was crimson, and I shouldn't have been mean, but I couldn't stop myself from saying, "Um, Mark. You should know that ... um ... I'm saving myself too, so you are going to have to wait."

I never had seen someone's face drop, but just then Mark's did. "Oh ... um ... okay. Sorry. I thought..." he stuttered. That is when I started laughing.

"What?" he asked a little defensively.

"I'm fucking with you Mark. And even if I was saving myself, it would have been for you."

"Oh thank God!" he said before adding, "And you bitch!"

"Yes, but I'm your bitch, so you will have to deal with it." I said sticking my tongue out for good measure.

"So you want to?" He said, putting his arm around me.

I paused for a second, just starring out at the placid water of the lake lapping the shore, then I turned and broke into a big smile before saying,"Of course you big dummy."

"Okay ... um ... how should we start?"

"I like to start with a kiss." I said, shifting in his loose grasp and leaning in. The distance between us had disappeared and Mark's face was floating before me like a dream. We kissed again, one of the long slow kisses you can get lost in. Let's just say my toes were curled.

The sun and lake breeze felt good on my skin, but not as good as Mark's hand which stroked my back beneath my bikini before moving down further and further. Soon he was cupping and squeezing first one then both of my butt cheeks, pulling me into his lap.

I was grinding myself on his leg like a lap dancer as we kissed when I started to realize something didn't feel quite right. Something felt way too big. "Mark ... oh ... Mark, is that ... is that your cock?"

"Yeah." he said pushing up to me. "Feel how hard it is ... hard for you."

I giggled. "It feels so, so ... You sure you aren't smuggling a flashlight?" A mischievous smile spread on my lips as I rubbed back and forth on his rod. "How could something this big not come up all the time we've known each other?"

"Oh trust me, it came up." he quipped. "Just not in front of you. Truth is Mandy was scared of it, and I didn't want to freak you out. You aren't right?" he asked hopefully.

My only reply was silence as he continued to caress my butt. I know we girls say, size doesn't matter, but this was going to be my first time with a "big boy," and I was more than a little excited at the thought. Did Mark noticed a quickening rise and fall of my boobs? Each mound was tipped with sharp nipples that had found their way out of my flower print bikini top. His eyes were glued to these points as his hand slowly moved between my cheeks and he touched my box for the first time, undoubtedly feeling how wet he had made me.

My skin felt too small as every part of me tingled. I hadn't stopped jerking my hips back and forth in time to my panting breath and pounding heart. My mouth was parted as my breath came faster, braking over Mark's cheek in warm puffs.

"It's alright, Susie." he said caressing my cheek with his and sniffing the tendrils of my blond hair. "We can go as fast or slow as you want. You're going to enjoy it. I'll make it good for you, I swear I will."

"No you won't." I said pulling back a few inches and looking him in his deep green eyes. "It's your first time, and you will pop like a bottle of warm champagne before you can slip it in me. I know it."

"No way! I won't. I promise!"

"It doesn't matter. I want you to. And then I want you to fuck me senseless. So let's see this scary cock of yours." We both looked down where my legs forked over the hard impressive outline of his erect cock.

Mark whispered in my ear, "It's more than eight inches long. And thick as a Red Bull!"

"Really? You've measured?" I asked grinding back and forth.

"Uh huh." he could barely speak, he was so excited. His fingers curled under the tie of my moistened bikini bottoms and I leaned against him as his hand slipped inside.

"Is it really that big? I mean, eight inches is really big for a boy's ... Oh." I was silenced as his fingers found the crease between my thick lips.

Mark laughed nervously. "Say it for Christ's sake. I want to hear my beautiful girlfriend say it again. Cock."

I giggled, and blushed to the roots of my golden hair as my first small quake broke over me.

"Yes," he added after a few moments of petting me. "Eight and three quarter to be precise. It is big. It'll make you feel so fucking good, baby."

His fingers combed through my sparse pussy hair. It was curly and silky smooth and sticky to the touch. I started to moan.

"Spread your legs, sweet Susie."

This time I did as he asked without comment. I fell back off his lap and spread myself in front of him.

"That's it..." He said moving over me. The ties on my bikini bottoms let Mark make quick work of them. Then his middle finger slipped between my cunt lips This time I groaned as his digit slipped up inside my tight young pussy. Then the palm of his hand started to circle over my button.

"Mmmmmm..."

"You like it, don't you? See? I told you you would!"

"Mark ... oh ... yes ... it does feel good ... like when I..."

"Like when you feel it yourself?"

"Yes," I whispered. "Don't tell me you don't do it too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.