Controlling Sister - Cover

Controlling Sister

Copyright© 2015 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Teenaged boy finds he can project his mind into his older sister's body, but what's the use in that?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Light Bond   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

If you've followed my story through the first two chapters, you would know that my name is JP, short for Jean-Paul, and when I was 14 I found I could control my older sister Marie's body. Not mind control as in I told her what to do and she did it, but I actually took control of her body and I could move and feel it as if it were my own. A side effect of this ability was that she had no memory of the experience afterwards.

As you can expect, it didn't take long for a horny teenage boy with a female plaything to start fucking her, although the sex had been kind of an accident at first because I didn't find my overbearing sister attractive, at least at first.

After filling her unprotected pussy up with sperm for weeks, the inevitable happened and she got pregnant, but due to the lack of sex education in our backwards town in the 1980's I didn't realize I was the father until almost 2 years later.

When my sister got pregnant I found I could no longer control her body, even after her (our) daughter was born. A little after that we finally met our long-lost older half-sister Laverne and, after finding I could control her body as well, I continued my sexual adventures, which ended with her leaving town a few weeks later.

Over the years I figured out that I must have impregnated my half-sister too, as well as her cute little blonde lesbian lover, and that's why she left town. I was never able to find out the blonde's name, though we heard from Laverne a few years later and she had a son who was about the right age. I wonder about those children of mine ... sometimes I dream of them...


When I turned 29 I returned to my hometown. I had been out in the world trying to make my mark, but with a failed marriage and a recent job layoff behind me, I was ready for a change. Little did I realize the kind of change I would get!

"I'm home!" I called out as I walked into my family house.

"Unca JP!" A slim brunette ran around the corner and slammed into me with a hug.

"Hey, Stephanie," I said, hugging her back. I could feel breasts pressing against my chest and I let go quickly, standing back to look at my daughter/niece.

It had been 5 years since I had last seen her and she had grown up! Those breasts I had felt pressing against me weren't big, though they were bigger than what some 14-year-old girls had.

The rest of her was covered head-to-toe in black, though I could see black and white striped tights peeking out of the slit on the front of her long skirt. Looking up at her face, I realized that she had gone Goth! A lightening powder on her face made her dark eye liner and black lipstick stand out.

She caught me smirking at her outfit and gave me a foul look that reminded me of her mother, my sister, though just for a moment. Then she brightened and grabbed one of my suitcases, directing me to my old room.

When I walked in I realized that this was actually her room now, with the Morbid Angel and The Cure posters on the wall, and the complete lack of bright colors.

I stopped. "I can't take your room, Steph," I said.

"It's okay," she replied. "I'll just sleep on the couch downstairs." She didn't look terribly happy about it.

"No, I'll sleep downstairs." I grabbed both suitcases and headed for the basement stairs.

My sister came in from the living room. "JP!" She looked at what I was doing. "You can take Steph's room."

My sister, now 31, had gotten better looking with age. She had filled out a bit but had also grown into her face, which when she was a teenager showed what people today call "bitchy resting face." She was still living with her parents, though to be honest that was my fault for making her a single mom and pretty much ruining her life.

I dropped the suitcases and gave my big sis a hug, a part of me from so long ago remembering her intimate touches upon my body, stirring my cock a little. She paused and returned the hug.

"Naw," I said, "I won't kick Steph out of her room. The basement couch is fine for now." I pulled away and grabbed the suitcases again, heading downstairs.


Mom and Dad came back a little later with KFC for us all. It was great to see them again after so long. We had some beers (well, all of us but Steph) and stayed up late talking about all the stuff that had happened while I was gone, though to be honest I don't remember any specifics of it today. It was just good to be home.


That night, on the old couch in the basement living room, I was reminded of one of the first times I had taken over my sister's mind while she was sitting on this very couch. Even now, 15 years later, I still felt sad when thinking about losing the love of my life, which had actually been my mind in my sister's body.

I started to stroke my cock while remembering the things "female me" and I had done: mutual masturbation, accidental penetration of my cock into her pussy, and so much sex afterward! It had stopped when she became pregnant with Steph--

There was a strange sensation, a feeling of being shoved aside, and then I found that I was no longer in control of my body!

My hand pulled back from my hard cock with a jerk. I could hear my voice say, "What the fuck?!" There was an odd inflection in my voice.

My body quickly got up from the couch and stumbled to the light switch. My sense of balance seemed off and I almost tripped along the way.

Flicking the light on, my head looked down at my softening dick. "Holy shit!" my voice whispered. My hand reached down, gingerly touching my cock, and then pulling a bit on the stretchy skin along the shaft. It started to respond to the attention, filling back up with blood.

My body stumbled a bit less awkwardly to the basement washroom. The light flicked on and I stared at myself in the mirror, wide eyed. "Ho ... lee ... shit..." I whispered to myself.

During all of this I had been trying to regain control of my body. Not having any luck, I had tried concentrating on one finger to try to move it ... nothing. I also tried yelling in my head, which had worked on my half-sister way back in the day when she had been too distant for me to fully control her, only riding in her head like a passenger. Nothing worked.

Whoever was controlling my body looked down at my cock again and started playing with it, but whoever it was clearly had no experience at this sort of thing. Were they female?

My body let go of my dick and looked back at the mirror. "Well, I don't want to keep looking at that," they said, turning off all the lights and heading back to the couch. So maybe not female, or did I really look that bad naked? I wondered.

They lay down on the couch in pretty much the same position I had originally been in when this strange episode started, and then my eyes closed, my head lay back, and my hand was again on my cock, stroking it.

One thing I learned when I had been controlling my sister so many years ago was that it definitely felt better to have someone else play with your cock than to masturbate yourself. This was no exception, even though it was my hand doing the pleasuring. Even with the inexperience of whoever was controlling my body, within a few minutes I felt the familiar tingle at the base of my cock. The shaft got bigger and then my cum rushed out of the tip, spurting up and splashing back down onto my chest.

As I orgasmed my voice grunted loudly in pleasure and then I was back in control of my own body, jacking the last spurts of cum out of my cock. I had no recollection of the last few minutes, so my memory went from starting to masturbate straight to halfway through my orgasm. That was weird!

Confused at having nodded off while whacking it, I cleaned up and went to sleep.


At breakfast the next morning Stephanie kept looking at me strangely. I smiled at her and if she hadn't been wearing that white makeup I'm pretty sure I would have seen her blush, though if I had I wouldn't have known why.


In the afternoon Stephanie joined me in the basement as I watched a movie.

"Did you want to ask me anything?" she asked during a commercial break.

Confused, I looked at her. "Um ... how is school?"

She rolled her eyes. "Sucks," was her reply.

"Oh," I responded, looking back at the TV.

I could feel her looking at me, and then...

The shoving feeling recurred, and again I was no longer controlling my body! My head turned to look at Stephanie, who was shocked because she was experiencing the strange feedback effect of controlling my body while her consciousness remained in hers at the same time. I had first encountered this effect on this very couch 15 years ago.

"This is so weird," she said.

"It sure is," my voice responded.

Stephanie laughed, delighted, and then she turned serious, leaning forward to look into my eyes. "Unca JP? You in there?"

"YES!" I roared in my head, "GET OUT!"

She clearly didn't hear me. "Hmm..." she murmured. She leaned forward and unzipped my jeans, and then turned both of us back to the TV screen. I felt her consciousness recede from my mind and...

Again, I had no recollection of the last minute or so. It seemed like that commercial break had passed quickly.

Stephanie cleared her throat. "Um..."

I looked at her, and then followed her gaze to my lap. I was flying low! I jumped up and turned away from her, zipping up, embarrassed. How had I forgotten to zip? I sat back down and gave her a mumbled, "Thanks."

"No problem!" She seemed gleeful, almost ... mischievous?


Steph took control of my body a few more times that afternoon, making sure I was back in my original position when she returned my body to me. She was definitely smarter than I was at her age when I had been doing this to her mother.

At some point while Stephanie was in charge of my body I figured out that the amnesia I was experiencing was due to my brain not properly "saving to the hard drive" (to use computer terms) while in that state. It was kind of like how some people couldn't remember what they did when really drunk, or on drugs. However, when I was pushed into the back of my mind I again remembered the things Stephanie did while controlling me, but there was nothing I could do about it!


At dinner, my sister suddenly jumped in her seat. We all looked at her.

"Sorry," she said, looking confused, and returned to eating.

A minute later I felt Steph push her consciousness into my head. I looked at Marie and she looked back at me, and then she winked. I winked back.

Both of us, neither in control of our own bodies, looked over at our daughter. She had a huge smile on her face.

And then, back in control of our own bodies, we both forgot and returned to eating.


Nothing happened to me that night, but the night after...

I was woken up by Stephanie taking over my body, putting on my robe, and going upstairs. I entered Steph's room and saw her in her own robe, lying on her bed, unmoving, for just a moment, and then she was in control of both me and her own body again. She got up and joined me, and together we headed to her mother's room. My cock was hard by now, tenting my robe and bobbing as I walked.

I had no control but I was aware of what was happening. Steph looked different without her Goth makeup. Not bad, just different ... more normal.

Steph quietly opened the door and stared at the bed for a moment. There was a strange feeling of adjustment in my head, like when someone heavy sits on the same couch as you so you have to re-balance, and then Marie sat up and turned to look at us.

I looked at Steph. She looked at Marie. Marie looked at me. All three of us were Stephanie.

"Wicked!" she said.

We closed the door and then went and sat on Marie's bed. Apparently at some point in her life she had stopped wearing nighties to bed; her boobs came on display when she had sat up. Stephanie in my head was keeping an eye on those, and I noted that they were definitely bigger than the boobs I had played with when we were teenagers. Made sense, I thought, as at some point they had to fill up with milk to feed our baby ... who was now controlling our bodies!

"So, how do we do this?" my voice asked. "It was just us, um, you two last night."

Steph lay with her back against the headboard. "Same as last night," she said, "'Mom-me' will eat me out. This time, though, you get behind her. Neither of us wants to see Uncle JP naked."

Again, thanks, I thought as I doffed my robe and clambered into the described position behind Marie's body, now on its hands and knees between Stephanie's legs. Marie's older but still familiar looking pussy lips looked back at me. My cock was hard and ready.

I looked over Marie's shoulder and could see she was already licking our daughters' pussy. Steph's robe was open now and I spied her smaller breasts, their nipples hard as she used her own mother to give herself oral pleasure.

The sight made my cock even harder, and I lined it up with my sister's damp pussy. Pushing forward, I could see the head pierce her labia.

Steph-in-Marie gasped, lifting her head from Steph's pussy. "Jesus," I heard her say.

I had a little trouble getting any further so I pulled out and transferred some spittle to my cockhead using my fingers. Then I lined it up again and pushed harder.

"Fuck fuck fuck..." she said in my sister's voice. "I ... I don't know if I like this..." she said to herself.

Steph responded, "You said you wanted to get off too. Last night you ate me out good but I didn't want to lick my own mother's cooch. Also..." she angled her head to look at me, "you wanted to try cumming as a male again. Best of both worlds!"

Steph-in-Marie spoke up again as I pushed more of my cock into her warm, wet depths: "Unhh ... but I ... we ... don't like guys! How am I going to ... unnh ... get off?"

Oh, of course! I realized ... Steph was a lesbian! No wonder she didn't want to see me naked. Despite the violation of my body and mind, my ego was a bit restored by this news. Silly what thoughts you'll grab on to in order to keep from going insane.

Steph lifted her mother's face up. "Don't think of men, then. Think of me back there, fucking you with a dildo." Then she pushed her mom's face back down to her crotch.

By now I was 3/4 of the way inside my sister's pussy. She obviously hadn't had sex in a while because she was damned tight! However, her pussy was wet so I was able to pull back and then push in some more until I was all the way inside.

"Oh God..." I heard Steph-in-Marie moan. "So full..."

I ground my crotch against hers, eliciting more moans as she continued to lick her own pussy. Steph had closed her eyes now, concentrating on her approaching climax. My eyes roved over her lithe young body as she used me to pleasure her in her mother's body.

"Uhh! Uahh!" Steph cried out as she was licked to orgasm. My thrusting grew harder and faster. Her mother's pussy was loosening up and very wet by this point.

"Mmm..." Steph sighed, looking at me fucking her mother, "I'd be in sooo much trouble if either of you were aware of what we were doing."

Aware...

I was aware of her mentally possessing me, though I forgot about it once she let me go. Oh God ... was Marie aware as well, right now? Even worse, had she been aware of what I did to her when we were teenagers? Had she been impotently screaming in her own head as I took advantage of her body, only for her to forget afterwards?

I felt the familiar tingling. Steph felt it too.

"I'm gonna cum," my voice announced. "Should I pull out?"

Steph in her mother's body didn't respond, gasping in pleasure as my cock penetrated her in such a way that my lesbian daughter's body would probably never experience. Steph, though, considered for a moment.

"You know, I've always wanted a baby sister or brother. Don't pull out. Let's see if you can put a baby in her!"

My hands grabbed a hold of my sister's hips tightly, and the force and tempo of my thrusting increased dramatically.

No! I cried out in my head. Not again! The first time I had impregnated my sister I didn't know what I was doing, but this time I did, and it seemed that Stephanie did too ... and didn't care!

"This is sooo fucking hot!" Steph said, gasping. I looked up to see her playing with herself, two fingers dipping into her teenage pussy. Her mother's face was no longer between her legs, instead pressed into the bed by the force of my thrusts.

"Here ... it ... cums!" my voice cried out, thrusting my hips hard, pushing my sister forward and making her collapse onto our daughter's legs. I held my cock as deep inside her as possible as my proven babymaking seed spewed out of the tip, inundating her reproductive system for the first time in 15 years.

"OhhGoooooohhdddd!" Marie's voice gasped out as Steph felt the potent warmth shooting into her mother's unprotected pussy. I felt her insides clamp down on my erupting member as she exploded into her own orgasm.

In my head I thought I could hear my sister's voice crying out in despair as she was violated once again, or maybe it was just my imagination, or my conscience.

Once we had recovered, Steph checked to make sure her consciousness was still in both of her parents. The first time she had orgasmed in my body she had slipped out of my head due to the unfamiliar pleasurable feelings, as I had done the first time I had orgasmed in my sister's body. This time, though, all was well. Despite the absurdity of it all, I was proud of how well my daughter had learned to use her power.

Steph-in-Marie realized that there would be a problem if her mother woke up with all that semen leaking out of her pussy. She was able to find a douche kit in the bathroom and used water to clean it all out, or as much as it could. However, even I knew that the douche would push some of my dangerous seed deeper inside her mother, my sister.

Finally, Steph and I left Marie's room together. We waited and listened to confirm that Marie didn't wake up after her daughter's consciousness vacated her head. Then Steph returned to her own room, got into bed, and directed me back downstairs. Once I was lying down with the covers over me, I was again myself, asleep, and oblivious to the last hour or so.


Some of you may be wondering, if I only remembered what my daughter did to me while she was doing it, how could I be recounting my tale to you now? Well, there is a reason, but I will explain later.


These macabre nocturnal threesomes continued much the same every night for a couple of weeks, until one night when Steph and I went to her mother's room, Marie didn't wake up. Steph concentrated on her mother again and again, and finally she gave up. We went downstairs to my couch.

I had already figured out what had happened, to my dismay. The last time I had been controlling my sister and then all of a sudden I lost that ability was when she had gotten pregnant. My sister was once again pregnant with her brother's child, though this time at her own daughter's direction.

Steph in both bodies was sexually frustrated. We had both been ready for some hot sex and now we were stuck. Except Steph-in-me had testosterone coursing through her veins.

I turned Steph away from me and started to rub her shoulders. She sighed, relaxing into my touch. I worked on the area around her neck, and then slid her robe down around her shoulders as I went down her spine.

When I kissed the back of her neck she stiffened, trying to pull away.

"It's just me," my voice said in a girly tone, "just you." Steph relaxed again, leaning back against my chest. I rubbed her lower back for a bit, and then slipped my hands around her slim hips, toward that space between her legs.

She stopped my hands, moving them back. I moved them upward to her shoulder blades, digging my thumbs around them, eliciting sounds of approval from her. After a bit my hands went around and cupped her breasts.

She gasped but this time did not move my hands away. Those hands, directed by a portion of her own consciousness and knowing what she liked, massaged the flesh of her small breasts, my fingers skillfully, lightly, pinching her nipples at intervals. When she was ready, Steph-in-me moved one of my hands back down, between her legs.

This time she did not object. I kissed the back of her neck again as one finger slid between her wet lips. My thumb quickly found her clitoris. Another of my fingers slipped inside her as my thumb rubbed that clit with skill borne of direct intimate knowledge of the body it belonged to.

It did not take long for Stephanie to cum on my finger. She gasped and shook as her young pussy throbbed around it.

Steph-in-me wanted relief for our now very hard cock but Steph told her/me to stop and get back in bed. I did. Steph left the basement and I was me again, asleep and unaware of the last few minutes.

In the morning I woke up with the biggest case of blue balls and had to take care of it before coming upstairs.


All the next day Steph seemed frustrated and easy to anger. We gave her a lot of space. Conversely, my sister seemed in great spirits; she almost seemed to glow.


That night Steph quietly came downstairs with some beers from the fridge and then took over my body. She had her first swig of beer in both bodies at the same time.

"Tastes bitter," Steph said.

I looked back at her. "Tastes great!" I replied.

That actually answered a question I had wondered about for years: did food taste different based on the body inhabited during the tasting? It seemed it did!

We continued to drink the beer. It seemed Steph gradually came to like it, or at least she kept drinking. Maybe she didn't want to just give up on this chance to drink adult drinks. Before we knew it the 6-pack was gone.

I looked at pretty, now-drunk Stephanie sitting next to me on the couch and leaned forward to kiss her. She initially recoiled, but then Steph-in-me reminded her, "It's me." Steph closed her eyes and returned the kiss.

Our kissing got more intense as our tongues intertwined. Steph seemed to quite enjoy kissing herself, though she kept her eyes closed so she didn't have to look at me. My mouth moved to the nape of her neck as one of my hands slipped into her robe, massaging a breast. Steph was breathing heavily now; both of her was.

I urged Steph to lie back and my fingers went to her pussy as I continued to kiss her. Like the previous night, Steph-in-me was able to bring herself to orgasm quickly due to the intimate knowledge of how to pleasure her own body.

My robe had come open by this point. I quickly removed my finger from Steph's vagina and replaced it with the head of my extremely hard cock, the tip glistening with pre-cum. Steph was still recovering from her orgasm so she wasn't yet aware of what was happening.

I moved my hips forward, the head of my cock slipping between my daughter's wet labia. At this point she noticed what was going on.

"What? No! Stop!" She pushed on my chest. I paused, seemingly mentally torn.

My voice spoke, "But it'll feel so good! Remember how it felt when you were Mom?" My cock slipped a little deeper inside my daughter's pussy as I pushed harder. I could feel something in there restricting me from going further ... her hymen?

"NO!" she yelled, her consciousness abandoning my head and leaving me confused, my cock still partly inside my niece/daughter as she tried to push me away.

Realizing that she had lost control, she concentrated and quickly jumped back into my head. I rolled off of Steph, my dick popping out of her still technically virginal love channel.

"Holy shit!" Steph-in-me said, looking at Steph as she re-tied her robe. "I can't believe I did that! I just ... just wanted to stick my dick in you, and cum in you, and I didn't care what would happen."

Steph looked back at me, her body angled away. "I guess asshole guys really are controlled by their hormones," she said. "You can't think straight when you're trying to get some."

"We can't keep doing this," I told her.

"I know," she replied. "Something's going to go wrong at some point." She got up, put the empty beer bottles back into their box, and then took them to the stairs. She waited there while I got back into my sleeping position, my breathing becoming slow and easy over the next few minutes. Then she headed upstairs, breaking our mental connection and leaving me asleep and amnesiac to this truncated sexual encounter.

When I woke up in the morning I sort of remembered a dream about trying to fuck my daughter. Weird, I thought. Though I once again had blue balls, thinking about the dream turned me off. Once I had started getting ready for the day the dream had faded.


That day I dropped resumes off at several places in town, and was home reading a book in the living room when Steph returned from school. I heard giggling from someone other than Steph, and then I was once again no longer in control of my body.

I put the book down, making sure to keep my page, and headed downstairs to my couch/bed. Steph was lying on it, and opened her eyes when I entered the room. Sitting next to her were two girls around her age.

I eyed them predatorily. They were eyeing me back.

The first girl, a blonde, spoke up, "How do we know this isn't fake, Steph? Your uncle could be in on this."

"Do something that only he can see or feel and I'll tell you what you did. I'm in his head so I'll know," Steph replied.

The blonde stood up and walked toward me. She looked older than Steph's 14 years but I was almost twice her age so it was hard to tell. She was wearing a tight red and white striped t-shirt that framed her boobs nicely, and flare jeans that showed off her curvy hips and ass.

The girl looked over her shoulder at Steph and held three fingers up in front of her, making sure neither girl on the couch could see. "How many fingers am I holding up?" she asked Steph.

Steph smiled. "Three."

The blonde still looked unconvinced. She moved behind me and lifted my shirt. I then felt her finger moving along my back. She was ... drawing letters there? B ... U ... L ... L ... S ... H...

"Bullshit," Steph said before her friend could finish the word.

"Holy fuck!" the blonde said, dropping my shirt and moving back in front of me. She looked at me like I was a piece of meat. I won't say that it wasn't kind of hot. She was a pretty girl, and obviously not shy.

The other girl stood up. This one had mousy brown hair, glasses, and wasn't curvy or stacked. She was just slim, her t-shirt and jeans a little too big so it showed off nothing. She moved in front of me, looking me in the face, though she wouldn't maintain eye contact, darting her gaze to the side as she asked, "How did we meet?"

I looked down at her. "You were being picked on by Vance Tiernan and Matt Golding at your locker and I told them to take their little dicks and go play with themselves. They fucked off and we've been friends since."

The brown-haired girl smiled in delight. "Oh Steph, that's awesome!" She turned and sat back down next to my daughter/niece. Steph looked quite proud of herself.

The blonde asked, "So you can feel everything he does, and he won't remember this?" She looked back at Steph.

Steph nodded. The blonde then reached forward and unzipped my jeans, reaching inside. Her hand grabbed my cock, which was already half-hard, probably because Steph had been thinking about having some fun with her friends.

"Mmm..." both Steph and I said in unison, "that feels good."

The blonde took her hand away, looking to Steph and then back to me with a crazy look on her face. Then she unfastened my jeans and pulled them down, my underwear coming down with them. My now hard cock was pointing at three teenage girls, the eyes of the two newest going wide at the sight.

"Holy fuck!" the blonde said, getting down on her knees in front of me. "Look at that thing!"

"Don't just look," Steph urged, "Touch it! When else are you going to get a chance to do stuff with a guy's dick when he's not around?"

The blonde chewed her lip a little, and then gingerly took a hold of my shaft. She experimented with different grips and squeezed it from softly to not so softly. It still felt nice.

"C'mere, Alex. You have to touch this," the blonde said.

The glasses wearing girl, Alex, didn't move. Her eyes were as wide as saucers.

"Get over here!" the blonde said forcefully. Alex obeyed, jumping from the couch to kneel down next to the blonde.

The blonde held my cock out to Alex. "Play with it," she said. Alex reached forward, tentatively touching the head and pulling her hand back quickly.

"It's warm," she said. The blonde rolled her eyes. Then Alex reached forward again and grasped my shaft, getting used to it. Soon she was pulling the skin toward her and sliding it back. She started slow but picked up on what she needed to do quickly. She was getting a good rhythm going.

Steph spoke up, "He's gonna cum soon."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.