A Guy and His...? - Cover

A Guy and His...?

Copyright© 2014 - 2018 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

Chapter 66 Sex Slave

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 66 Sex Slave - A guy discovers a strange bottle upon opening it, finds things quickly begin spiraling out of his control. A Beautiful woman appears then another and another. They all wanted sex, they all wanted him? Yowsa!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Genie   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace   Transformation  

In their secure hideaway Fatin and Abla stretched their sore and aching muscles. Suddenly both their eyes popped open.

“Nuha?” Abla said. Looking around they both were starting to panic. Though they operated on their own often, they were still lost without their leader and older sister.

Getting up they both began to search throughout their hidden home. Finally an hour later they both met back where they had awakened. Both had scared looks on their faces realizing that their sister had sacrificed herself so they would survive. Both were hugging each other as the tears started in earnest.

Both of the sister sat with a thud as they both started to rack their brains for a solution of how to save their sister. Neither of them had the power that their sister had, even together. All the enhancements that they did have were long gone. Unlike Nuha they didn’t learn the spells she did nearly as fast.

Both looked at each other a few hours later with no clue as how to save or even see if their sister was still alive. Abla had started to say something then thought better of it. No she thought they had always done things on their own, they weren’t about to start asking others for favors or help.

Both of them hugged each other as a renewed session of tears started. Sighing Abla looked at Fatin shaking her head. “I’m afraid that after all these centuries we may have to ask another for help. Sister, I don’t want to betray our creed like that. I fear that for this once we have no choice. That bitch has a magic we have never seen before.”

Fatin’s eyes went wide for a few moments then she also lowered her head as she nodded. “I am afraid so sister, though I am very unsure that he will help us. It is with a heavy heart that I also suggest that we ask. I fear that if nothing is done soon we will never see our sister again!”


Zahra screamed out in orgasm again an evil smile crossing her features. Ah! This was where that weak bitch deserved to be. The longer Nuha pleased her the more she thought to keep the whore Jinn between her legs.

Nuha was still trapped within her body though each time Zahra had an orgasm she felt the elite Jinn’s control slip a little. Though not enough for her to regain control she could feel it lessening. She just hoped that her sisters stayed away they had no chance against the power Zahra wielded. She just hoped that the family was safe; she had worked for centuries to protect them all.

Zahra noticed that Nuha was again hesitating; she was about to again hit the bitch with the love magic, then stopped. No, if she used anymore then the little whore would die. Zahra was enjoying the whore’s tongue too much to allow that right now. Maybe in a few hundred years after she felt that the ex-trio leader was truly broken. Shouldn’t take more than one or two hundred years of orgasms.

Then Zahra sighed out she knew Marie, her Mistress, was going to have to go after old mate and that bastard Master Jake. Just thinking of the human male made her blood boil. Somehow the human had turned the love magic back against her making the other personality far stronger than she had the power to destroy. Zahra knew that with the quiet she had enjoyed there was danger; she could feel the other drawing and storing power. No, this was going to be a true fight and challenge.


Jake was hesitant as he worked through the idea that Juno had given him. With all that Kasha had told them Jake thought he had a better idea of just how bitter the woman was. Obviously she blamed everything that went wrong in her life on Juno. Shaking his head Jake thought the woman had really lost her mind.

As he thought the first time he’d met her, the mere idea that she win with money only was still at the forefront. Smiling Jake knew that this time he was going to have to make a move on them. Waiting around was going to start getting more than him, his Jinns, friends and allies hurt in this war. Nodding his head as the idea took more root yes he thought, this could work though everything was going to have to be almost perfect.

Jake sat for the next few hours discussing what he felt would be the best plan of action to defeat Marie and Zahra. Nearing the end of the discussion Jake then asked for any ideas that any of them might have. Mary came up with a few that not even Jake had thought of. It seemed that Mary seemed to have a better handle on just how far her mother had fallen.

Jake was nodding adjusting the plan when he felt the first feeling of being watched. Looking around he saw that none of the others were feeling a thing. Even when they all called in the council he noticed that none of them were feeling a thing. It also seemed that he’d felt whomever it was before. Though at the moment he couldn’t place a finger on it.

Jake was only half listening as the strange feeling that he’d been having, was staring to grow stronger. What the hell? Whoever it was seemed to now be trying to contact him slowly as not to alarm the others? He wasn’t sure though he was going to have to put a stop to it soon. It was actually starting to distract him a bit.

Sighing, he finally held up a hand startling everyone there. “Alright I’ve been feeling you for the last hour or so. If you want something then just fucking ask. I have far too much to do to waste time waiting for you to come forward.”

A small sphere appeared in front of Jake with the image of Fatin and Abla bowing their foreheads on the ground. “We would not come to you if there was any other way.” Abla said.

There was a great amount of shouting and hissing as all the Jinns on the council and the rest protested. Rasmir and the council leader’s eyes were wide as they held up their hands for quiet. “Master Jake does anything about this seem odd to you?” Rasmir asked.

Jake looked back at the two Jinns a moment then his eyes opened wide. “They are bowing to me. Though they are I am still finding it hard to believe that they are sincere. I’ll ask this once as I see that the third sister is absent. What do you want? The trio has never asked nor gone to any other for help.”

Rasmir and the leader were both nodding as they awaited the answer. With a huge sigh Abla spoke, “our sister was taken by Zahra. She sacrificed herself to free us. We have nowhere near the power that Zahra has without our sister. We both fear that if she isn’t freed soon then she will perish.”

Jake stood there a few moments staring at the two sisters, his eyes getting wider and wider. Finally he nodded as he turned to the council, “they are telling the truth.” Then turning back to them Jake said, “I MIGHT be able to help. Then again the trio has been a thorn in my side for some time now. What would be the benefit of me helping you? To live in the fear that you or your sister would turn on me plunging a knife in my heart or back.”

Both of the Jinns smiled a bit then their faces went serious. “Promises could be made so that would not happen.” Fatin said.

Jake’s head was shaking no, “Promises are much too easy to break. I think something stronger would be needed. Swearing an oath to me that you would never hurt or kill any of those here. Under the penalty of losing ALL your powers but two might do. This of course would bind the both of you to me; though as for your sister I am not sure.”

“Master Jake,” Abla started. “If you truly are able to save her I don’t think that it would be hard to gain this from her.” Jake was staring at the two Jinns with narrowed eyes. How in the hell could he really believe these two? “As I said with you two now I could believe it. Though with her I can’t. I am still thinking it might be better to let her go.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.