A Guy and His...? - Cover

A Guy and His...?

Copyright© 2014 - 2018 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

Chapter 3: Revelations

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Revelations - A guy discovers a strange bottle upon opening it, finds things quickly begin spiraling out of his control. A Beautiful woman appears then another and another. They all wanted sex, they all wanted him? Yowsa!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Genie   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace   Transformation  

Jake stared at Gen opened mouthed, "No Gen, I'm not that sure what exactly it is I just did," he stated confused. "You say you are mine forever, exactly what do you mean?"

"Well master Jake," she started in almost a whisper "you have freed me from my prison, and there is no greater gift that a master can grant a genie, as you said I am no longer a slave to my bottle so I could destroy it, never to be put back.

"Ok" Jake started hesitantly, "I told you I didn't feel it was right for you to stay in there."

"Yes master but I made a vow ages ago that the one who freed me from it I would love forever, you do realize that as long as I am yours you will have a much healthier, happier, and longer life," she said matter of factly. "My powers will not let anything bad happen to you, and since I now pledge my life and love to you it will be a long life for you."

As she sat by him, he couldn't help but stare at her breasts as he reached a hand to the nearest nipple and began to roll and pinch it as she gasp and began to shudder, "God you are so beautiful I am still in awe of your beauty," leaning closer he took her hard as nail nipple into his mouth and began to lick and suck on it as she laid back and Jake feasted on both her breasts. Gen in the mean time was busy herself gently massaging his semi-hard cock now beginning to grow and throb in her hand. Jake couldn't believe it but he was still horny for this woman reaching his other hand to her almost bare mound slipping a hand along her wet and cum slickened slit.

Gen moved around to take Jake's 8" cock into her mouth as Jake began to finger fuck her. "Oh Master that feels so good! Please don't stop," as he began to plunge his fingers deeper and faster in her hot slimy pussy, he could feel the walls of her inside begin to grasp and squeeze each time he pulled them back trying to suck him deeper into her being. "Master please! Put your manhood back where it belongs, slide it in me please Master I need it again!" Jake moved around and started to ease his cock in her opening but Gen would have none of that as she wrapped her legs around his ass and violently pulled him all the way deep into her tunnel.

"Oh YES! Fuck me Master fuck me!!! Push you cock as deep as you can, pound the shit out of me, fill me with your hot sticky cum, I want to feel you throbbing deep within me."

This was almost too much as he almost blew his load from her sexy talk. Stopping for only a moment and gaining control he started again this time pounding her pussy as she began to breathe faster and her pussy walls squeezed his cock as his thrusts got deeper and harder. "Oh Master" she wailed as she reached her first orgasm and started to violently shake and thrash under him.

Alternating between fast and slow thrusts so he would last longer, after a few more minutes Gen was wailing and grunting meeting each of his thrusts up as she began to convulse again. This time Jake almost had to hold on as she almost threw him off. "Master oh YES! FUCK FFFUUUU ... FUCK ME!!!!!!!!" she screamed as she convulsed again, their bodies slapping as Jake keep going.

Finally not able to take it much longer he felt his balls begin their familiar churning and boiling as he screamed out "I'm coming Gen!"

"YES! YES! YES," she screamed as she felt his hot semen begin to spew and churn out of his cock filling her, deep within her tunnel flooding up to her cervix.

Both of them lay still and panting letting the waves of passion pass over them. Jake's head was swimming with the thousand sensations fluttering over his body. "Gen is it always like this?" he asked still in shock from everything.

"Ah Master I suspect that with you it will most certainly be," a huge smile creeping onto her face making her small nose crinkle. "I cherish every moment with you Master Jake, you asked earlier if I had to say the things I do, at first it was true yes but since you have freed me from being a slave I can now have a free will to speak my mind and though I still cannot disobey you Master I can now voice my opinion."

Jake, his mind a whirl, pulled the woman up and headed to the shower, "I think we need to get clean Gen, we reek of sex," he stated as he chuckled a little, still hardly believing his good fortune. As they washed off (Jake was thoroughly enjoying washing Gen) he got to thinking, "Gen can you make me rich?" he asked though he thought he already knew the answer to that question.

"No Master I cannot, but..." she paused still afraid he might punish her for her answer, "I can help you get rich with any idea you might come up with."

"Hmmmmmmm any idea huh?" Jake thought harder "ok what about knowledge, can you put knowledge in my head?"

"Oh yes Master that is simple as I said I can help you get rich I can't just blink and you have riches untold," she said as Jake's hands glided over her smooth skin and she slightly shuddered, ah his hands were so loving.

As they stepped out of the shower, he began to form a plan. "Gen I may have a new wish soon and yes I remember what you said to be careful when I wish."

"Yes Master as I stated before I must grant your wish but I have to grant it word for word, you may have freed me but I am still yours to command."

Jake looked at the clock in the (now) larger bedroom, "Oh crap! I have to go Gen will you be ok here alone today?"

"Alone Master? I will be with you," she stated seriously.

"With me? But you can't I couldn't explain you to the others and I need the job right now." In a panic now he could only stare at her.

"It tis ok Master no one can see me but you unless you or I allow them to." she said as she smiled her sweetest smile at him.

"Why do I feel I am being conned, ' he thought.

"Damn I forgot to fix a lunch," he grimaced, thinking it was going to be a long damn day.

"A lunch? That is alright Master, at lunch time I will give you your lunch and don't worry Master no one will hurt me when I bring it to you as I can 'see' that you wish this, ah yes Master I am learning about your world I will not say Master just JIM honey tis ok Master?"

"How did you know wh..." astonished that she knew what he was thinking.

"Oh Master again I am sorry," bowing her head low, "I am finally attuned to you and can tell what you want almost before you want it" <Also Master if you think at me I will hear you if we are out of sight of each other.>

"What was that?" Jim said, shaken a bit by hearing her voice in his head.

"That was thought talk," as she walked to him and lightly caressed his face, "it will save us much time."

"Wait, what do you mean attuned to me?" standing there with his arms akimbo.

Lowering her head she whispered, " I can hear your thoughts if they are strong enough or you "think" at me, I am so sorry I haven't explained this before, Master," this last word whispered almost inaudibly. "It has taken me a long time to get attuned as I was drawn to you so strongly, I await you punishment for this offence."

Gently, Jake slowly lifted her head, his hand under her delicate chin as he stared deeply into her green eyes as the tears once again began to fall. "Gen I ... I thought I had impressed upon you that I would not punish you and even if I did, I would never subject you to the horrors that the ancient Masters did, look deep into my eyes and tell me I am lying to you, I know you can tell now."

Sniffling she did as he said and began to smile her heart starting to lighten then to soar as what she saw there, let her know that he was being only truthful to her.

"M ... M ... M Master! You really feel so strongly toward me," bowing her head again. "I will not doubt you again Master," looking up she quickly rose, and threw her arms around him kissing him passionately. Walking out to his truck she was there waiting for him. "Master, this is so small for you should I make it larger?" she inquired.

Thinking a sec. Jake replied, "No Gen ... but if it was brand new that would be easier to explain"

"That is no problem," as she blinked and the truck was suddenly a lot better looking as he lifted the hood he could see the engine was all clean, dirt free looking as if it had just rolled out of the factory.

After an uneventful ride, Jake pulled into work cringing at the crap he'd have to endure today. <Master did you forget me? I will not allow this to continue, > he heard in his head.

<No Gen I don't want anyone hurt or guessing about you, > this was going to take getting used to.

<No Master, no revenge or pain, but it might do, if they were embarrassed as badly as they had done to you, maybe a painful curable disease or two?> He could almost hear her giggle in his mind.

<Alright Gen but nothing real bad I don't want anyone out of work long, > he thought for a second.

<YES Master, > came the extremely happy thought.

As he walked in he couldn't see Gen but he could swear that he could feel her near. "Hey it's virgin boy!!" The largest of the men yelled as he doubled over and began to vomit violently on some of the others around him.

As the others started to laugh, another of the big men pointed to Jake and said "See he's allergic to vir..." as he grabbed his stomach and began to have diarrhea very loosely and loudly in his pants.

The others backed away as he ran to the portable toilet. Suddenly the others looked at him as if he were jinxed. Jake ignored them and went to work the others beginning to whisper a bit.

"Hey junky Jake!" the foreman yelled as he felt a sudden violent pain in his stomach as if he was punched! Damn what was that?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.