Tijuana Springbreak - Cover

Tijuana Springbreak

Copyright© 2015 by David Oberman

Chapter 22: The Rescue

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: The Rescue - 16-year-old Alexis convinces her father to let her go solo on Springbreak, however her older boyfriend takes her down to Tijuana where things go terribly wrong for the young teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Zoophilia   BDSM   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Porn Theatre  

The next day Jerry met up with his guide from the night before, Fernando.

"My friends and I might need your help later one tonight, Fernando," he told the old Mexican.

"Si, Señor, what do you wish Fernando tgho do?" The old bartender grinned.

"Do you think you could find some friends of yours to create a lot of noise later tonight," Jerry suggested. "You know, act all drunk and stuff like that."

"Si, Fernando can do zhis," the old man smiled. "Bu' yoh do not need mi amigos tgho do zhis. Yoh just need to buy drinks to ghem."

Jerry grinned at that idea. He actually liked the sound of it. This way they would get the distraction that they need at a fraction of the cost without putting his new buddy in jeopardy for helping them.

"Great!" Jerry said cheerfully. "Now this is what I want you to do..."

He then laid out the plan to have at least thirty drunks at the back of the El Conquistador club. He did keep Fernando in the dark as to why he needed this distraction though as he didn't trust the old Mexican completely.

"And for this, I'll give you another $5,000," he finished off. "Have we got a deal?"

He held out his hand to conclude the deal.

"$5,000 plus zhe cervezas," Fernando held out for more.

("$5,000 plus the drinks," Fernando held out for more.)

"Fine, another $1,000 to cover the drinks," Jerry grinned.

The two men then shook and parted ways in preparation for the night's festivities.


Jerry retunred to the hotel to let his father know that a distraction had been arranged.

"Good job, son," Richard smiled. "So, have you two got it clear what needs to be done?"

"Sure, Dad," Jeff nodded. "But we should make an effort not to shoot anyone, right."

"Absolutely," his father agreed. "I don't want to get one kid out of this hellhole just to see us all wind up in a Mexican jail."

"Now, from what I saw last night, Lexi should be arriving at the club a couple of hours before the show begins," Jerry explained. "That should be about 8:30 or so."

"Then we should get there by 7:30 so that we don't miss her arrival," his father said. "And you're sure that your ... friend can pull off his part."

"He should if he wants the money we promised him," Jerry nodded.

"Just how much did you promise this guy?" Jeff asked.

"$7500," Jerry lied, planning to pocket the rest for himself.

"That's almost all the cash that I brought with us, Jerry," Richard sounded worried. "Couldn't you have talked him down?"

"No way, Pops," Jerry again lied. "In fact, he talked me up. Ya gotta remember, once we leave here, he'll still have to live around here. And if anyone ever finds out that he helped us in anyway ... well, his life wouldn't mean much, if you know what I mean."

Jeff and his father thought this through and could see why the man demanded so much from them for helping them rescue Alexis from the clutches of this obviously powerful man that was holding her.

And so the plan was set into motion. With another five hours before they had to leave, they packed their things in preparation of the quick getaway that they would have to make.


Meanwhile, at Enrique's private estate, Alexis and Enrique were having a pleasurable time fucking the morning away. She had come to love the old Mexican even though he was 65-years-old. Granted he couldn't keep it up as long as most men, but he was still a tender lover in her eyes.

Besides, he always had others to help him out in pleasuring her, both men and animals.

Presently, the young redhead was busily sucking Enrique's prick while his German Shepherd Lobo was humping away at her backside.

"AH-H-H-H!" Enrique groaned hornily. "Yoh are truly magnifico, Señorita Alexis! I gham truly ghappy zhat comsario Hernandez brought yoh tgho mi atención!"

("AH-H-H-H!" Enrique groaned hornily. "You are truly amazing, Miss Alexis! I am truly happy that Chief Hernandez brought you to my attention!")

"Um-m-m-h! M-m-m-m-h!" Alexis nodded in his crotch, never letting his prick slip from her lips. "m-m-m-m-h-h!"

By this time Lobo had knotted with the horny 16-year-old and was filling the young bitch with his seed. Enrique grinned down at the young beauty as she did her best to finish him off.

"Tonight yoh will be wghit Balthazar y balboa, si," he grinned down at her bobbing head.

Alexis just nodded in agreement. She always looked forward to the double team of the giant Great Danes. Besides, after last night's performance with the stallion, they would likely feel small to her now.

"AH-H-H-H-H!" The old Mexican groaned as his balls emptied for the third time this morning.

He pressed down on the back of the teenager's head so that she would take him to the back of her throat, which Alexis was only too happy to do.

Enrique nearly passed out after this climax as his head feel back against the cushion as he tried to recuperate from such an expert blowjob. He drooping eyes admiring his young star with the dog.

'Si, ella es verdaderamente uno con las bestias, ' he thought, a sly grin crossing his lips.

('Yes, she is truly one with the beasts, ' he thought, a sly grin crossing his lips.)

Alexis had a smile of her own in her eyes as she came on the dog's long dog, and she knew that she had many more to chose from whenever she wanted it. She couldn't even recall how disgusted she had been only nine short days before.

Now that she had come to accept animal cocks so wantonly, she couldn't remember not wanting it in her life from the very beginning. But more than the animals, she now craved sex anywhere she could get it. of course there was Enrique, Marisol and Isabel, but she would also sneak in some shags with many of the men that worked in the hacienda.

And whenever she went out to the barn to be with any of the larger animals there, she would always include Tomás in her sex games. He would usually get a blowjob from her whenever she belly-rode any of the horses there, or she would let him fuck her if she felt like sucking a horse-cock or two.

The young American could now easily accommodate anything that Enrique wished to put before her, be it dogs, donkeys or stallions.


The time finally came for the family members of the young teen to make their way back to the club where Jerry had found his sister.

As soon as they got near the place, they parked the SUV and waited for Alexis to arrive. Jerry had described the limo that she got in as she left the night before and hoped that the same car would be bringing her tonight.

"Jeff, as soon as we see your sister, you and Jerry jump anyone that gets in our way," Richard told his two sons. "And I'll grab Alexis and bring her back to the car."

The two young men nodded I agreement.

"You just keep them all at bay with the guns until I get the truck moving," their father went on, outlining their plan one last time. "I'll then drive up close to you and you jump in while shooting out the tires of any vehicle nearby so they can't follow us, got it."

"We got it, Pops," Jerry nodded.

His older brother also indicating that he was okay with this.

'At last we won't be shooting at anyone, ' Jeff pondered, still worried about the use of guns.

They then waited patiently for their target to arrive.

After about fifteen minutes of them waiting there, a parade of drunks started stumbling all around them as they made their way toward the club.

"I guess your friend did come through for us after all," Jeff grinned at the drunks outside.

"He sure did," Jerry grinned back.

Just then he spotted Fernando walking toward them. Not wanting to be found out about his own plans for the cash he planned to pocket, he opened the door to step outside.

"Jerry, where are you going?" His father hissed out.

"Just be a minute, Pops," he told him. "I'm just gonna pay him off so that he doesn't blow the whistle on us thinking that we were gonna skip out on him before payingl."

His father accepted this explanation and watched as Jerry walked up to the old Mexican and handed him the envelop of money, never realizing that his own son was stealing some of it from himself.

"You did good, Fernando," Jerry said as he shook the old bartender's hand. "Maybe I'll drop by someday and we can check out more clubs like this one."

"Si, tghat would be good, señor," Fernando grinned back. "I ghknow many such places por yoh toh see."

"Just remember to keep quiet about what happens tonight," Jerry reminded him.

"Si, no ghone will know," Fernando said, looking around to make sure that he wasn't seen with the American.

Slapping him on the shoulder, Jerry sent the man on his way so that his secret participation would remain so.

Jerry quickly returned to the SUV and waited for their jump off time.


They waited another forty minutes before vehicles finally showed up.

"Pops, this might be it," Jerry nudged his father to get his attention.

A van pulled up and a Mexican man and a woman stepped out of it. They watched as he walked to the back to open its door.

A moment later the Mexican woman led two large Great Danes into the club through the rear entrance of the club.

"That must be some of the animals for tonight's act," Jerry hissed. "Maybe even for Lexi."

Hearing this made Richard's blood boil, but he knew that he had to keep in check his feelings about this for the sake of the rescue of his daughter.

Even Jeff started envisioning what his little sister would look like with these two animals. He had to drop his hand over his crotch to cover his twitching cock. Jerry noticed this and grinned back at his older brother.

"Get ready, boys," Richard told his sons. "Alexis should be arriving any time now."

They had to wait another thirty minutes before Enrique's limo finally showed up.

At a signal from their father, the two younger men stepped out of the SUV and took up position closer to the back of the club, making sure that they remained under cover.

They could feel lumps in their throats as the nerves started creeping up on them.


"Yoh will ghave a wonderful night tonight, mi niña," Enrique said as he patted the young redhead's bare leg.

"I know I will, Enrique," she smiled back, giving the old Mexican a peck on the cheek. "Maybe for my next show you could bring Jorge to the club for me."

The old Mexican smiled at the girl's acceptance of her fate.

A moment later the large car pulled up into the club's parking lot and drove around the building to the private entrance.

"Ghit is time, niña," he smiled as the door was opened for him.

As soon as he was standing outside of the car, he held his hand inside to assist the 16-year-old out like a gentleman.


Richard's eyes narrowed as he saw his 16-year-old daughter being escorted out of the black limousine by a much older man than Roger Kincaid was, wearing a very sexy and very short dress.

As soon as they caught sight of their sister, Jeff and jerry jumped out from their hiding place and aimed their weapons at the men around the limo.

"DON'T MOVE!" Jeff called out.

Everyone froze as they stared at the two strangers holding them at bay.

Richard quickly drove the SUV next to the limo and jumped out toward his daughter.

"Da ... Daddy?!?" Alexis blurted out in surprise.

"C'mon, Alexis!" Her father urged her by grabbing her arm. "We're taking you home, baby!"

Alexis was simply too stunned to move and her father had to pull her along into the passenger seat. He then rushed around the truck and climbed up behind the wheel.

He then steered it over to his sons who jumped in as they shot out the limo's tires as well as any other vehicle close by, thus eliminating any possibility of pursuit.

With the whole family now safely in their truck, Richard slammed down hard on the gas and sped off into the dusky night.

"Wha ... how did you find me?" Alexis finally asked once she had recovered from her shock of seeing them all there. "Whe ... when nobody came to get me, I ... I thought that nobody cared."

"Oh, we cared, babygirl," her father replied.

"Yeah, we found out all about your boyfriend, sis," Jerry said.

"Yes, we did," her father said. "And we'll be talking about that once we get home. But needless to say, it took a lot of convincing before he finally told us what happened to you."

"As soon as we got here Dad and I paid a visit to the Police Station your ... boyfriend said you were being held," Jeff said. "They obviously knew about you, but they wouldn't tell us a thing."

"Yeah, that's when I started asking around," Jerry added. "And when I heard about this beautiful girl with red hair, I figured that it had to be you."

Alexis stared at him, fearing where this was leading to.

"Yes, Jerry finally found a poster with your picture on it," his father interceded, not wanting to embarrass his daughter anymore than he needed to.

"Yeah, right," Jerry caught on quickly.

"That's when we cooked up this plan to snatch you away from those people," Jeff added.

Alexis sighed in relief, believing that her secret was still a secret.

And so they sped off toward the US-Mexican border to head back home.


Alexis walked into her home and was immediately hugged by her tearful mother.

"Oh, baby!" Her mother wept at seeing her daughter home, safe and sound. "Are you all right? Did they hurt you, sweetie?"

"No, Mom, I'm fine," Alexis assured her. "I ... I just want to go into my room and clean myself up, okay."

She pulled away from her mother and headed up the stairs to her bedroom, a room that she barely recognized following the luxurious room she had been staying at for the past nine days.

"Now I want you to give me those dreadful clothes so I can throw them in the trash," her mother said through the closed door.

Alexis sighed in disappointment at doing this as she really loved this dress. But in order to avert any suspicion she did as she was told and handed her mother the beautiful clothes that Enrique had bought for her.

She then took a shower to wash off the sweat on her skin, not from any exertion but from the warm sun on the drive home.


Over the next few days, her younger brother Jerry had been busy on the internet. Having paid his way into the club to scout for his sister, Jerry had been supplied the information required if he wished to purchase videos of the night's performance, as well as any of hundred others that were available.

As soon as he got home he started thinking about building up a collection of these bestiality movies for his own private stash. He even started wondering just how many his baby sister might appear in.

When he finally found the website in question he was a bit stunned at the price being asked. True, he had skimmed $1500 from his father during the rescue, but even that would only get maybe a dozen or so of the videos.

So to start with, he started skimming true the menu for any which might contain Alexis. He was pleasantly surprised to find half a dozen with Alexi's face on the covers.

'I guess I'll get Lexi's first, ' he thought lecherously.

Skimming through the rest, he saw many more videos that peaked his interest most, mostly with other girls about the same age as his sister. He concentrated his search on the young Mexican girl he had seen performing just before Alexis came out with the stallion.

Of course the girl in question was Marisol, but he wouldn't know her name. Even Alexis' name wasn't listed on the videos, just her picture. He selected about six of her performances before his cash ran out.

He then filled out the shipping address, a PO box he had gotten when he first got the idea of ordering these movies.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.