Tijuana Springbreak - Cover

Tijuana Springbreak

Copyright© 2015 by David Oberman

Chapter 8: Stretching Exercises

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Stretching Exercises - 16-year-old Alexis convinces her father to let her go solo on Springbreak, however her older boyfriend takes her down to Tijuana where things go terribly wrong for the young teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Zoophilia   BDSM   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Porn Theatre  

The 16-year-old was now alone in the bedroom with this massive dildo stuffed in her already abused pussy. Normally she would have removed the obscene mass from her cunt, but she presently felt no need to do so at the moment. It could have been from exhaustion, but she instead found the filling sensation too good to end.

She stared at the wall mirror next to the bed and was stunned at how she looked with that huge silicon dildo sticking out of her cunt-hole. She was also a little surprised to see how hard her nipples were through this experience.

She lowered her hand down along her naked flesh, pinching her nipples before moving further down to her stiff clit.

"O-o-o-o-o-o-h!" She moaned at how sensitive it was at the moment. "Oh-h-h-h! Yes-s-s-s!"

Her mind registering how wonderful she felt guided her hand up the protruding dildo and began manipulating it in and out of her pussy.

"Ah-h-h-h-h-h!" She moaned a little louder as she started using it inside of her young body.

She kept fucking herself with it, somehow managing to shove it even deeper than she could have ever imagined possible.

The older woman had left her with only three inches stuffed inside of her, and now Alexis had already managed to work in another two inches, and still she kept pushing it in and out.


From the privacy of his bed chambers, Enrique Esteban was masturbating himself as he watched his newest star pleasure herself.

'Sí, ella hará lo muy bien en efecto, ' he thought to himself. 'Ella sin duda llevará a cabo con mis animales admirablemente cuando llegue el momento.'

('Yes, she will do nicely indeed, ' he thought to himself. 'She will surely perform with my animals admirably when the time comes.')

He knew that he could rely on Isabel to train the girl to his expectations, and now the young American teenager was doing it all of her own volition. As he watched the monitors, he could see her accept the giant dildo halfway down, managing to accept the three-inch girth of it at that level.

'Ella estará una magnífica adición por los burro, ' he smiled in triumph. 'Tal vez ni siquiera mis padrillos.'

('She will be a magnificent addition for the donkeys, ' he smiled in triumph. 'Maybe even my stallions.')

His old withered cock felt good in his manipulating hand as he kept watching his newest performer pleasuring herself with the horse-sized dildo.


"Oh-h-h-h-h! This feels so nic-c-c-c-c-e!" Alexis was moaning openly now.

She have somehow managed to insert the massive dildo eleven inches inside of her inexperienced pussy, a full four inches of girth spreading her cunt-lips wider than she could have ever thought possible.

Feeling that she had reached her maximum, she started pulling and shoving the huge dildo in and out of her tiny vagina with both hands as it was too wide to handle with only one, her cunt-lips twisting in and out of her channel.


Enrique smiled broadly as he watched the transformation of the beautiful young American teen into a willing slut.

He could already picture his larger animals taking this girl in his club for all of his paying customers to enjoy.

But being so old, he soon got tired of watching the little bitch pleasure herself and switched off his monitors, but not before he made sure that recordings were being made of all of this for later viewing. He then went to bed for the night, dreaming pleasant dreams.


Back in her bedroom, even Alexis was tiring of manipulating the huge dildo in and out of her now stretched out pussy. So much so that she too fell asleep with the huge phallus still deeply imbedded inside of her now stretched out cunt.


The next morning Isabel entered Alexis' bedroom and smiled as he saw the massive dildo still imbedded in the young girl's pussy. The old trainer walked into the bedroom holding a riding crop in one hand and a dog's leash in her other. A large German Shepherd was at her side as she approached the still slumbering teenager.

"Up, girl!" She yelled out, startling Alexis out of her sleep.

"Uh, what?!?" Alexis yelped.

Rubbing the sleepiness out of her eyes, she saw that it was Isabel standing above her. Clearing her weariness, she then noticed the dog sitting at the woman's side.

Isabel noticed the youngster's gaze and smiled.

"Zhis iz Lobo," the older woman said. "He iz here por yor next lesson before yor performance zhis night."

"Wha ... no, Mr. Esteban said that I would only have to do it once a day," Alexis tried to explain

"Ha-ha-ha-ha!" Isabel laughed at the girl's naïveté. "Silly puta. Zhis iz not performing, zhis iz training. And yo will do az much az I demand so that Señor Esteban iz pleased with yo."

'Does this mean that I have to fuck with more than one dog a day?' Alexis' mind reeled at the implication of this.

"Come, puta!" Isabel demanded as she pulled the girl from the bed.

The 16-year-old was pulled over to the cushiony loveseat at the end of the bed and told to sit. Knowing the precautious position she was in, she complied and sat there, naked as she waited for the woman's next instruction.

"Place yor feet on ze chair," Isabel told her, striking Alexis' thigh with the crop.

The terrified teenager quickly complied and scooted her feet to the edge of the loveseat.

Isabel then stuck the riding crop between Alexis' knees and nudged them apart, which the 16-year-old reluctantly complied. This exposed her crotch to the woman for whatever vile lesson she was about to submit her to.

"Zhis is good," Isabel grinned. "Lobo will now show yo how nice a doggy can be to yo."

Alexis couldn't help but trembled at the implication of such a statement.

"Lobo! Coño!" Isabel commanded.

("Lobo! Pussy!" Isabel commanded.)

The large Shepherd quickly complied by burying his snout in the 16-year-old's crotch and started licking her pussy energetically.

Alexis instinctively closed her knees to block the dog. However this was met with a sharp blow from Isabel's riding crop.

"KEEP LEGS OPEN!" Isabel yelled down at her. "Lobo iz excelente in zhis. He will make yo feel alborotado. How yo say ... excited."

("KEEP LEGS OPEN!" Isabel yelled down at her. "Lobo is very good at this. He will make yoy feel alborotado. How youo say ... excited.")

Not wanting to feel the whip of the crop again, the 16-year-old followed the woman's orders and parted her knees again, allowing the big dog to continue licking at her exposed pussylips.

It didn't take long before her inner-lust began to surface and her body began to embrace what the dog was doing to her.

As expected, the large Shepherd knew just what to do with a human partner. He started with the girl's cunt-lips and then moved up to her exposed clit that was now growing as her own lust was growing.

"OH-H-H-H! DOGGY!" Alexis suddenly found herself moaning openly. "OH, GOD! Wha ... what are you doing to me?!?"

Off to the side, Isabel grinned in satisfaction at how well this new girl was accepting her pet's talented tonguing. She was especially pleased at how quickly the young American came to accept how good it felt.

'Señor Esteban era correcto, ' Isabel thought lecherously as she watched the girl with her dog. 'Esta chica americana hará bien en escena.'

('Mr. Esteban was correct, ' Isabel thought lecherously as she watched the girl with her dog. 'This American girl will do well on stage.')

Alexis' eyes seemed to glaze over as she gave in to the wonderful feeling that now flooded through her young, inexperienced body.

'This just isn't right!' She kept telling herself as she submitted herself to the dog's tonguing. 'But if it's so wrong, how can it feel so-o-o-o right!?!'

"See, puta!" Isabel's voice snapped her out of her lust filled reverie. "See how much Lobo loves yor coño!"

Alexis' eyes seemed to glaze over as she gave in to the wonderful feeling that now flooded through her young, inexperienced body.

Fluttering her eyes open, Alexis peered down at the still licking Shepherd but couldn't see any indication of the dog's infatuation with her body other than his licking. She then looked up at the older woman with a confused look in her eyes.

Isabel just smiled at the confused teenaged and used her riding crop to point down to her dog's loin area.

Alexis' gaze drifted down along that shaft until she saw the pink tip of the Shepherd's penis peeking out of a furry sheath.

"Oh!" She gasped at the sight of it.

"Yo see, Lobo likes yor coño," Isabel stated the obvious.

"No, he ... he can't!" Alexis protested in disgust. "It' ... it's not right!"

"Come, touch de pene," the older woman insisted.

"The what?" Alexis said, still learning the language.

"Zhe ... cock," Isabel grinned.

"NO! You ... you can't make me!" Alexis protested loudly.

To that she received a sharp blow of the riding crop across the thigh which left a red welt on her pale white skin.

"TOUCH!" Isabel insisted.

Still stinging from the sharp whip, the tearing teenager reached down and lightly touched the Shepherd's stiffening prick.

As soon as her fingers got near that cock, Isabel reached down and placed her hand over Alexis' and had the girl's finger wrapping themselves around the warm moist shaft.

"Does that not feel nice?" Isabel whispered in her ear with a smile. "Does not his pene feel warm, puta?"

The young American girl's mind couldn't deny that the cock in her hand did feel nice and warm. She could also feel how stiff and hard it felt, even though it wasn't fully erect yet.

Of course Alexis had now knowledge of the os that was inside a dog's penis which would keep it in a stiffened position regardless of the dog's arousal. That is why a dog's sheath never seemed to droop even when not aroused.

With Isabel's guidance, the 16-year-old's hand soon began stroking the Shepherd's prick, making it grow, both in length and girth.

After a few minutes of guiding the young trainee, Isabel removed her hand and watched with great pleasure as the young American kept up stroking the dog.

Alexis was oblivious to what she was now doing of her own volition. She was actively giving a dog a hand-job while the big dog kept up his licking of her pussy. Her eyes were now mesmerized by the sight of the ever growing cock in her grasp. The 16-year-old couldn't believe how big the dog was. In her young naïve mind, she could never have imagined any animal to have such a thing.

Of course she had no way of knowing that Enrique Esteban scoured the world for the most promising animals for his acts. All of his animals, especially his dogs, were selected for their oversized penises as well as their endurance in the art of fucking women, after proper training of course.

Young Alexis' chest was now heaving as she tried to catch her breath through her arousal. The youngster could feel a powerful orgasm nearing its crest and she knew that it was a dog doing this to her.

In her now aroused state, she intensified her stroking movement on Lobo's cock, its pre-cum now lubricating her fingers, making it that much easier for her hand to move to and fro under the dog's belly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.