The Yo-yo - Cover

The Yo-yo

Copyright© 2015 by Marduk

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A lift is given to a woman who has missed her bus; it was raining and she was wet. The favour is returned in the most satisfying manner - read on

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Revenge   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

The sudden opening of the door ended his day dream of the last time he had been serviced by Elizabeth May. The conversation with his wife was brief, informative and that was it. Most husband and wives would give each other a kiss at the very least but for him and his wife there was no such activity, it was as though they were just acquaintances, sharing the same accommodation. She retired to her room and only then informed him that she wouldn't be in for dinner but was joining a few of her house devotions, she didn't know what time she would be home; he gave a nod and a grunt to at least inform her he understood. Her lift arrived just after six.

'Pity about Elizabeth May', he muttered to himself as he dialled a number in his 'black book'. After a few rings a female voice answered. "Good Evening Nicki, it is Mick would you be available later this evening, say around eight?' There was a brief silence than she replied. "If you could make it nearer nine for I have a member of the animal rescue division coming around seven=thirty and she is a real gas bagger. If she departs quickly I will text you but I'm sure she will be gone by nine", she concluded.

"She wouldn't be interested in joining in the activities that we indulge in, like that Karen woman who was very interested, I think she was almost equal to you in sucking but boy she loved a cock up the bum", he asked. Nicki burst into a fit of giggles and it was many seconds before she replied. "You know Mick I never thought of it, her name is Kim and she does have a decent set of tits on her, regards hair between her thighs I couldn't say, but the thought of her in action does trigger an interest. I do know her quite well, fuck it Mick I will ask her and you never know she could be a ready replacement for Karen". The conversation ended. He knew nine could be pushing it a bit for he wanted to be back by the time his wife returned. 'I just hope this Kim bird agrees to Nicki's suggestion and we can get moving well before nine', he concluded his private conversation and flipped on the television.

It was just after eight when his mobile rang. He didn't get a chance to introduce himself when a voice he recognized announced good news. "Mick – Kim was surprised but when I told her what we do she began to lick her lips and rub her tits. When I told her that you loathed women who shaved, she smiled lifted her dress and pulled down her panties and I can assure you she is hairy, more than me. I think we have a winner". I quick thank you and an estimated time of arrival was given. He then signed off. It was a half an hour drive to Nicki's place but this evening he did it in twenty minutes, mainly because the traffic was light and he didn't lose time on the bloody traffic light.

Introductions were quick after all sitting around and chatting was not the usual programme for his visits to Nicki. "Well Nicki has informed you of the agenda we do?" he asked after formally exchanged names. She gave a nod. "Well get your gear off. Nicki tells me you have a forest at your groin so get your panties off for I have a fucking hard on that required a very hairy cunt". Kim giggled and Nicki smiled as her clothes were removed and Mick gave a grunt of appreciation. Generally a service lasted an hour but with two women that hour quickly increased so by the time he has finished servicing them both as well as enjoying the muscles of their mouths it was well passed eleven and if his wife stuck to her agenda she would be well home by the time he arrived. 'Maybe she will be asleep and as we have our own rooms I may not have to explain where I have been' he muttered as he turned the vehicles ignition on.

He really should have had no concerns, so toxic was the relationship that although his wife was home there was no mention of where he had been and neither did he enquire about her activities the 'ship of state' continued on his boring existence.

The days passed as they did, each doing their own thing. However, he did miss the occasional chats with Elizabeth May and of course the arranged meetings where no holds were barred and his gasps of relief would rival those of hers as he pumped the contents of his balls into the depths of her accommodating cunt or he would groan as her mouth performed the 'sucking' he enjoyed as he massaged both tit and nipple alike. 'Lucky I have other women', he muttered one evening as he read over a few of her e mails, nothing that would arouse suspicion for they were written in an arranged code, but when decoded they were almost pornography.

It was well after eleven in the evening that his phone gave a text single. It was from Elizabeth May, four words 'give me a ring'. It was three weeks since her last text telling him that an arranged meeting was inconvenient. There was no hesitation in answering the text, after all he fancied her and just hoped that she was willing to again be that very accommodating companion. "Good Evening Elizabeth May", he said. "It has been awhile so it is nice to be chatting again". There was a brief silence before she spoke. "I ... I didn't know whether you would engage, for I hadn't heard from you since I had to cancel that get-together we had arranged some week ago".

"Yes! I was surprised for your texts have always been informative and that was short and to the point, however, I gather you had reasons and as I told you when we first commenced our rendezvous I wouldn't initiate a call but would reply to any from you. I was bitten once before regarding a woman I thought was very accommodating only to find my ringing was not appreciated and she reported me for harassment. Once bitten Elizabeth May, one is reluctant to be bitten again'.

"Yes I do remember you saying that. I have had a few family concerns that have kept me occupied so if you are not annoyed I would like our arrangement to recommence. Would you like to come for afternoon tea tomorrow, say around two".

"What would be on the agenda after afternoon tea?" he asked. There was a short burst of giggles and then an 'I think something could be arranged'. After a quick acceptance the call ended. 'That something better involve a lot of fucking and sucking', he muttered as he put the phone down.

Nothing had changed in her unit, it was always neat and clean. She greeted him dressed in a blue dressing gown. "I just had a shower", she said as she made no attempt to hinder his undoing and removing of it, she was naked. "Fuck Elizabeth May you are one very desirable woman. To be frank I have missed our 'close encounters', fucking you is a delight". She smiled as she unbuckled his belt, pulled down his trousers and jocks. His cock rose to salute her, she smiled and then sank down and for several seconds took his erection into her mouth. He loved the way she sucked but it was that triangle of hair at her groin that he wanted. "I love you sucking Elizabeth May but it has been weeks since I enjoyed your cunt so let's fuck ourselves stupid." She got up and dragged him by his throbbing cock into her room. She positioned herself as he removed his clothes and as his cock found its goal, she gasped. "Make it last, just make it last".

Normally a fuck would last for fifteen or so minutes, but this afternoon Mick held off as long as possible, thrusting hard and then massaged her tits and sucked her erect nipples, however, no matter how desperate they both were for the ravishing to continue, his balls wanted release and with a gasp. "I can't hold', he thrust, burying his cock to the limit of her crack and she rose to receive the essence and her reward. They lay for some time, their bodies wet with sweat. "I think a shower would be in order", she said as she unwound herself from his embrace. "Coming?" she called. He smiled as he followed her and with the hot water gushing over them they soaped and massaged each other till he was showing signs of recovery she smiled and although only half dry she again let the muscles of her mouth bring on another deluge this time filling her mouth so that it dribbled from the corners, over her recently washed tits and lingered on the nipples. A quick wash of her mouth and rub of her tits and then smiling said. "Tea or coffee"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.