The Yo-yo - Cover

The Yo-yo

Copyright© 2015 by Marduk

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A lift is given to a woman who has missed her bus; it was raining and she was wet. The favour is returned in the most satisfying manner - read on

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Revenge   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

The e mail was short and to the point 'This afternoon inconvenient EM'. The message from Elizabeth May was expected, just not the contents, this did surprise Mick for generally her correspondence was longer and gave more details, the shortness and the abruptness of it made him wonder if she had finally decided that the arrangement that had been in place ever since he met her, was not going to proceed any further, there was no indication of a separation or divorce. 'Oh! Well that is a pity for she certainly was a man's desire; there was nothing in the sexual world that she would not accommodate, even if it touched on depravity'. After sending a brief reply that he understood, he let his mind venture down memory lane to the day they had met.

He was in one of the convenient stores buying an ice-cream when the heavens opened, it had been a forecast of heavy weather, that didn't bother him, he was driving, not on his bike. As the rain pleated against the store windows a woman dashed inside, she wasn't dressed for rain, she didn't even carry an umbrella. "Gould you tell me when the next bus is due?" she asked the woman behind the counter. "They come every hour", she replied. "The next one won't be here for another fifty or so minutes they come on the hour". He was close enough to hear her utter "Fuck!" The one thing he had noticed in the women he had been associated with was if they used any of the 'four letter words' there was always the possibility they would do, what they had expressed. "Do you have to go far Madam?" he asked. She turned, her hair was wet and so were her clothes, not drenching but noticeable. "I want to get home", she relied. "I live in Greensway".

"That is my next suburb. If you would like a lift, I have my vehicle outside I would be happy to drop you off, it wouldn't be far out of my way" he concluded.

She beamed. "I would be very grateful", she said.

He had no intention of making a play for her but indulged her in an array of topics so by the time he pulled up outside her home; she was not only grateful but eager to repay the favour. "Do you have a contact number?" she asked. "Oh! My name is Elizabeth May".

"Is May your last name", he asked as he handed her a card with his name and mobile number on it. "Oh! No", she smiling replied. "My last name is Cooper. I don't know why I was given the combined Christian name. I think my parents had their minds made up and both were not going to give way, so either my mother or father close 'Elizabeth' and the other parent chose 'May'. Anyway I think it sound very cool", she said as she got out, the rain had stopped. He waited till she had entered the house and then drove off. 'Not a bad piece', he muttered as he entered the freeway. 'If she does get in contact I will make a play for her, you never know she may fuck and if that isn't on the agenda, well maybe she sucks cocks. I love a cock suck, especially when I empty my balls in their mouths; the way everything dribbles out is a real turn-on'. He smiled at his own thoughts, not for a moment did he really think that his desires would bear fruit.

It was later in the week when his mobile rang. "Good morning Mick", the cheerful female voice said. "It is Elizabeth May; you gave me a lift home when we had that down pour at the beginning of the week. I was wondering if you were free if you would like to drop in for lunch, say around 1pm".

"Yes I remember you Elizabeth May for I asked about your name, you told me that it was a united first name and you said you thought it was rather cool". There was a definite giggle on the other mobile. "Regarding lunch, yes I would love to and the time is very suitable. Thank you".

"You ... you remember where I live", she replied. "24 Diane Street".

"Yes Elizabeth May I do remember, be nice to meet up again", he concluded as both communication items were shut off.

He arrived just before one. He hadn't taken much notice of her house but as he walked up the path it was obvious that she was a keen gardener, the front was a competition winning sea of blooms. He rang the bell, seconds passed before she opened it, beaming with pleasure, he returned the smile, not only because of her greeting but because of her attire; she wore a short but tight skirt, a very attractive blouse but it wasn't the blouse that zeroed his thoughts it was the very noticeable outline of her tits and the indent from the nipples, she was very desirable. She ushered him into the lounge room. "Would you like a cool drink or a cup of tea or coffee?" she asked.

"A cool drink would be ideal", he replied as he gauged the inside and like the outside the room was nicely decorated, not over the top but pleasant. She returned and sat down next to him. Chit-chat followed nothing of great importance; he did compliment her on her garden and the neatness of her home. She smiled as she got up. "I hope you like potato and leek soup, following by scrambled egg on toast", she said.

"Sounds fantastic Elizabeth May" he replied as he moved to the table that she had indicated.

"That was very appetising", he said. "Certainly runs rings around baked beans on toast", he replied after putting down the empty cup. "Shall we sit on the lounge", she said. "I'll just put these dishes into the sink; I will deal with them later". He briefly flipped through the magazine on the small coffee table; it was a typical woman's reading matter, full of adverts on fashion and cosmetics. "That is better" she said as she joined him. It just seemed natural to embrace her and she certainly didn't mind, I slight kiss on the forehead, then on the cheeks and finally, with her invitation a full and lingering kiss on the mouth. A lingering kiss led to a feel of her unstrained tits, a moulding of ample flesh, a button or two undone and then the feel of soft naked flesh and the slight pulling of very erect nipples. In response she reached for his groin and began to feel and grip a section of his anatomy that was showing interest. "I ... I think we can improve on this", he said as he stood up, unbuckled his belt and dropped his trousers and jocks, his cock now released from its enclosure sprung up. "Will ... will you suck it?" he asked. With her tits bare and slightly wobbling she opened her mouth as he pulled her head into his groin and gave off a slight gasp as her mouth began to perform that sucking magic that he enjoyed. He worked her head back and forth while squeezing a tit and pulling the nipple. "All of it Elizabeth May", he gasped. "Take the fucking lot. Where she managed to accommodate seven inches of hardened erection he didn't know or care, his only interest was her sucking and the release of his manhood into her mouth. He came with a cry. "Drain me, Drain me", as he dragged her head into his groin and thrust himself forward that not a fraction of cock was on display, her nose was buried into his cock hair and somewhere was a squirting and throbbing cock. He held her, as he did all women till his balls were empty and then and only then did he release her. She fell back, her face crimson and from her lips flowed cum and saliva. "That Elizabeth May was fucking fantastic. You certainly know how to suck a cock". She fumbled for the tissues on the table and it was only after she had spat the contents that were still in her mouth out and wiped her lips did she reply. "You must have wanted that; I bet you pumped into my mouth almost a litre". It was said not in hostility but amazement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.