A Well-Lived Life - Book 8 - Stephie - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 8 - Stephie

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 60: Anala, Part I

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 60: Anala, Part I - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 7 - Kara II". If you haven't read Books 1 through 7, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this eighth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 8 has 82 chapters and about 455,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

August, 1983, Chicago, Illinois

Friday went by quickly at school, and we were starting to get into the routine again. I talked to Julia and Stephie at lunch about dinner that evening, and Julia said that she'd take care of it. I had all the ingredients and a recipe, so she was totally comfortable. I hadn't quite figured out the logistics with cooking dinner for Anala, though I had put up a note saying I needed the Indian room that evening. In the end, I figured that Anala and I could do a late dinner, eating around 8:00pm. We'd use the sauna before dinner, cook, eat, and then we could stay in the Indian room or go up to my room.

After we arrived home from class, I quickly showered and changed and drove back to Bridgeport. I decided that in the future it would make more sense just to pick up Anala on the way home instead of making the drive again. Anala was ready when I arrived and we exchanged a quick kiss before walking back to my car for the short drive back to Hyde Park, during which I explained the plan for the evening. We went upstairs to my room to change, then went back down to the Indian room to hang out. I was happy, but not surprised, to see a pot of tea and two cups waiting for us. I guessed that either Stephie or Julia had prepared it. Anala poured the tea, and we sat on pillows at the low table.

"I let Jennifer know that I was ready to move to the next stage," I told Anala, once we'd settled.

"And how did she respond?"

"Pretty much as I expected her to — happy and anticipating being together after Christmas."

"I can understand that desire!" she said with a smile. "Has anything else changed?"

"Stephie and I finally ended things last night. She's going to talk to her friend down in Georgia and tell him that she's ready to move beyond friendship with him."

"And this was after you told her about Jennifer, right?"

"Yes," I said.

"You see, you made your decision, and you communicated it. And she evaluated the situation and made up her mind. Just as I said I would do."

"And?" I asked.

"You've only just communicated your decision to me. Unlike you, I can't make snap judgments and decisions. For you, that mostly works when we're talking about anything other than relationships. When you do it with your relationships, disaster often follows, though not right away. Is there anything else?"

"I think I finally broke the spell that Becky had over me since we were fourteen. It only took five years!"

"And why were you able to do that now?"

"I suspect because I've focused my attention on moving forward with Jennifer."

"That makes sense, doesn't it? And if I understand things, Jennifer is OK with you being with other girls? She would not object to you being with me?"

"Correct. I even asked her specifically about you. Jennifer has always been fine with me being with other girls, except for Becky, of course, just as I've been fine with her pursuing her relationships with girls she's interested in."

"And you both agree that will continue, should you marry?"

"Yes."

"Then it's safe to move forward with her, as you say. You do have other girls to deal with as well, especially your friends Tatyana, Karin and Sofia."

"I know. I'm seeing Tatyana next weekend. I think we both agree that the gulf between us is too wide to bridge at this point, and maybe forever. In a sense, she's the easiest to deal with because she's always known that it would be another five years before we could truly be together, and at that point we'd see where we were. The others are more difficult."

"Then you must tell them what you've told me and let them make their own decisions. It might surprise you what they decide. But, and this is important, you know that all kinds of things may change. You could end up married to someone you don't even know right now, or to someone you do that you would never have expected."

"I know. But I have to try to move forward with Jennifer. On the plus side, I won't see the girls in Sweden until next year, so I have time to work things through."

"Have you been reading?"

"I finished the Merton book. And I've read Sun Tzu as well. Do you have other suggestions?"

"That, I think, is up to you to explore. What interests you? You seem to have some kind of affinity for things Russian, and not just Tanya. Perhaps something by Dostoyevsky? In fact, perhaps The Brothers Karamazov would be a good choice. It deals with faith, doubt, reason, and God. All things with which you struggle."

"I'm not sure struggle is the right word, but that does make sense. I'm actually not unhappy with my current position on those topics, though, as you've seen, it's subject to change."

"True," Anala agreed. "How is school so far?"

"It's the first week. I'm just getting back into the swing of things."

I heard Julia calling everyone to dinner and suggested that Anala and I head to the sauna. She agreed, and we went to the basement. Because there were others in the house, we changed in the bathroom, then hung our robes outside the sauna door and went in.

"What will your friends say about this?" she asked.

"Nothing. Saturday and Sunday are 'towels required' because we have some people who are uncomfortable with public nudity, but the rest of the week it's towels and swimsuits optional, and everyone knows I sit naked in here. Besides, they'll all be eating now."

We sat quietly for a bit while the steam built. I was feeling pretty good about how things were going and despite the sadness I felt about the situation with Stephie, I knew that in the long run, it was best for both of us. I wondered, though, what Anala was thinking. We were close to taking a step that would change our relationship in a way that could not be undone, and I had to be sure she was still OK with that.

"Are you still OK with moving forward, in light of what I communicated about Jennifer?" I asked.

Anala smiled, "There is a long path before us which neither of us knows where it ends. I prefer the path to be filled with passion and pleasure. I am unable to predict the future any more than you are. I placed myself under your control, Steve. The decision is yours."

I nodded, and we sat silently until it was time to get out. I adjusted the controls, and we donned our robes and went up to my bathroom to shower. We stood under the cool spray together, then dried off, dressed, and went to the kitchen to prepare our meal. Katy and Cindi were just finishing the dishes, and I introduced Anala to them. As they moved around the kitchen cleaning up, Cindi managed to brush against me a few times and give me a saucy look. She and Katy left within a few minutes and Anala and I set about cooking our meal.

After we ate, we made some tea from the small box that she'd given me the previous time. She promised to replenish it when it ran out, which I was happy about because there was no way I could buy it in the store. We took our tea up to my room and sat on the loveseat with the teapot on the end of my computer desk.

"You said you were going to see your Russian friend next weekend. Are you going to Boston?" Anala asked, sipping her tea.

"No, we're meeting in DC because her dad wants to see me and the head of their security detail wants to see me as well, and introduce me to her husband and daughter."

"It seems you've made quite the impression on them!"

"I guess so. I've really enjoyed their company and in some ways I'm sad that things have worked out as they have. There's just something special about Tanya."

"She's exotic and different, like Birgit was, and like I am. That attracts you, Steve, and that's good, but it's not a basis for a relationship any more than your friend Cindi's overt sexuality is."

"You noticed?" I grinned.

"She's pretty obvious. I saw her 'accidentally'," she said, making air quotes, "rub her chest on your back. Are you involved with her?"

I chuckled, "No. We tease a lot, but nothing has happened. She has this agreement with her best friends back home that they'll have one crazy fling right before they each get married. She told me she wants it to be with me."

Anala laughed, "An interesting idea, but not one I could contemplate. You, on the other hand, it sort of fits the way you live your life. And actually the reaction of the other girl is more interesting."

"Ah, yes," I said, "the enigmatic Katy."

"So you are aware of her feelings for you," she said.

"Yes. But given what she needs, there's no way forward for us sexually, or any other way, for that matter."

"She wants you very, very badly, Steve. I could see it in her eyes. She is extremely jealous of me."

"How can she be jealous? She doesn't want what you have, or what anyone else has, with me. She needs a guy who can totally commit to her, and only her, with no exceptions. That's not me and probably never will be. We've discussed it at some length. She even used me as a subject for her class on human sexuality, so she knows my full history."

"Be that as it may, she wants you. If you ask her, she'll come to your bed in a heartbeat."

"I know that. And I can't ask her because it wouldn't be ethical or right. She made it clear what she wants, and that she isn't interested in a one-time thing."

"I'm pretty sure that she's lying to herself for some reason."

"Even if she is, it's not my place to ask her."

"The tension is going to grow until you do it, or she moves out. I don't see any other way."

"How the hell do you know that?" I asked.

"Have I been wrong yet?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye. "I watch; I listen; I contemplate. I talk far less than you do and listen far more. I suspect your friends Bethany and Sofia do that as well. You would do well to emulate that, at least some of the time. Just watch, listen, and contemplate."

"No, you haven't been wrong yet. But there's a first time for everything!" I chuckled.

We finished our tea, and I took the cup from Anala and set it on the desk next to the teapot. I'd have to get a warmer to keep in the room so that the tea would stay hot, but that was for another day.

"What is your desire, Steve?" Anala asked.

"The Sutra says to take things slowly, so tonight I'd like to simply lie in bed together and kiss and touch gently."

"And you do not need release? You will not be frustrated?"

"No, I won't," I replied. "We'll get there, Anala."

She sighed, "You are far more patient than I expected. Sadly."

"Ah, so it's YOU who is frustrated and in need of release!" I grinned.

"Yes," she said simply.

"Then perhaps I can kiss you enough to solve that," I said, standing and pulling her into my arms.

"You will taste my essence?" she asked.

"Yes, I really want to," I said.

"And may I taste yours?"

"Yes."

We kissed deeply for a few minutes, then helped each other out of our clothes. I scooped Anala into my arms and laid her on the bed. She smiled up at me as I looked over her petite, sexy body with her chocolate brown nipples and areolae and her neatly trimmed pubic hair that highlighted the full lips of her most intimate place. I bent down to kiss her lips, then got into bed next to her and began exploring her body with my lips and tongue. I savored the feel of her small breasts and hard nipples as I kissed, licked, and sucked them. Anala caressed the back of my head with her hand as I moved back and forth between breasts.

I regretted taking my mouth away from her chest, but I had a more interesting and more intoxicating place in mind for my lips and tongue. I kissed my way downwards, stopping at her stomach to gently probe her navel with my tongue, causing her to giggle softly. After a few swirls of my tongue, I continued down to nuzzle her pubic hair, then placed a soft kiss on the top of her slit, just barely touching it with my lips. I caught my first whiff of her, an intoxicating, exotic smell that promised to taste like nothing I had tasted before.

Anala spread her legs invitingly, and I moved so that my face was between them, and took in the beauty of her yoni. It was small, like she was, with full lips, slightly darker in color than her light brown skin. Anala sighed deeply as I ran my tongue gently along her labia. I planted several kisses at the point where her labia joined, then slowly extended my tongue to separate her lower lips, then pressed deeply into her. The heat was intense and my tongue was quickly covered with spicy juices that caused my dick to become as hard as a steel rod.

As I moved my tongue and my lips, I listened to Anala's soft moans to work out what gave her the most pleasure. I slowly developed a rhythmic sequence of motions, and Anala placed her hand behind my head. She pressed softly and ran her fingers through my hair as I pleasured her with my tongue. When her breathing grew more rapid, and her moans became more continuous, I began gently sucking and licking her clit, causing her to slowly raise and lower her hips, and press me firmly against her with her hand.

Anala's breathing grew ragged and then she cried out, loudly, and pulled my face hard against her pussy. She squeezed her thighs against my face and raised her hips. She groaned as her body shook and she began gasping for breath. I continued licking and sucking until she relaxed, then moved up to kiss her deeply. She greedily accepted my tongue into her mouth, sucking hard and swirling her tongue around mine. After a minute, we broke the kiss, and she gasped for breath.

"I was right," she said between heavy breaths.

I kissed her again, then moved off her and pulled her tightly to me in my usual cuddling position. I slid my hand down to cup her firm butt cheek, running my finger gently along the cleft at the top. Anala sighed and pressed herself firmly against me, and rested her head on my chest. Her breathing slowly returned to normal, and she raised her head and turned to look at me.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked.

"I want you to use your mouth to pleasure me," I said.

"Have you tasted your own essence before?" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

Without a word, she lowered her head to my chest and began gently licking and sucking on my nipples as I had done to her. The pleasure was intense, and very few girls had done that. Unbelievably, I got even harder and felt like I might cum just from her sucking on my nipples and the thought of her soft tongue on my dick. I took several deep breaths and let them out to try to reduce the urges I was feeling.

Anala kissed her way down my chest and stomach and swirled her tongue in my navel like I had in hers, then continued down to my pubic hair. She lifted her head and planted a soft kiss on my glans, then kissed her way down my shaft. I jumped a bit when Anala ran her tongue over my sack. She opened her mouth and sucked gently on my balls, which very nearly put me over the top. Deep breaths kept things under control, but I was afraid that the first touch of her tongue to my glans would cause me to lose control.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.