A Well-Lived Life - Book 8 - Stephie - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 8 - Stephie

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 30: Summer Vacation, Part III

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 30: Summer Vacation, Part III - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 7 - Kara II". If you haven't read Books 1 through 7, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this eighth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 8 has 82 chapters and about 455,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

May, 1983, Chicago, Illinois

After Elyse left, Stephie went to take a bath while I called Karin. We confirmed our plans and told each other that we were looking forward to our time together. When I hung up, I called Sofia to confirm with her the details about the wedding from the formal invitation I'd received from Katt. Sofia knew where the church was and said she'd find a gift for us to give. I promised to contribute whatever she felt was appropriate toward the gift and encouraged her to make it something really nice.

I went upstairs to find Stephie lounging in the huge claw-foot tub, with bubbles covering all the important parts, or at least the ones I wanted to look at, anyway!

"The water's still really warm, Yankee. Want to join me?" she asked invitingly.

"I think the water will spill over the edge if I get in!" I said. "We can use the tub in the sauna later, if you want. I'm guessing the 'fuck in every room' means both on the bench and in that tub?"

She laughed, "Good thought!"

"I'm going to go work on a budget while you soak. Come find me when you're done and we'll see if we can't knock out a few rooms this morning!"

"Deal!"

I headed to my study and added another thing to my list. The computer desk was fine, but I needed a regular desk as well. What I wanted was one of those huge hardwood desks like I saw lawyers had in movies, but I was sure they cost a pretty penny. It wasn't important now, but my list was supposed to be complete, even if it took me five years or longer to be able to buy everything.

I looked over my bank statements, including the two savings accounts and my checking account, and tallied the amounts I had, though I flagged the education account as already spent, because it would all go to IIT over the next two years. I also had my investment statement that included my shares in Apple and a few other companies like Procter & Gamble and AT&T that my dad had suggested. That money wasn't available, per se, and my goal was to simply hold on to the stocks long term. I didn't have a lot of stock, but I liked the idea of investing, and wanted to do more over time.

I pulled out my notebook that had a detailed record of my income from every source for the past two years. Suddenly, it dawned on me that I was being silly. I went to the library, got the copy of VisiCalc, and brought it to my office. I fired it up and started creating a spreadsheet with my finances. Elyse had showed me how to use the program, but I had to spend some time figuring things out because I didn't use it very often.

Next, I estimated how much I'd get from the rent, then divided it by two because half would go to my dad. That, plus my income from the computer work I was doing, less what I had to set aside for taxes, gave me a number I could expect each month. I subtracted twenty percent that I planned to save or invest from that and came up with the total amount I'd have available to spend each month. From that, I subtracted what I estimated my groceries, utilities and insurance would be and arrived at a number that I could comfortably spend to outfit the house each month.

I created a second spreadsheet with a list of all the things I wanted to buy, with a column for the estimated price. I was trying to fill that in when Stephie came into the room stark naked. I saved my work and got up from my chair.

"Can I help you with something?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, come upstairs and fuck me silly in Elyse's room!" she demanded.

"I should have asked her about this," I said. "I'm already violating my rule."

"Nope! I told her what was up. Her response was 'go for it!'. I think she was jealous!"

I took her hand and as we walked through the kitchen, I grabbed the ring that had the spare keys for each bedroom on it and we went to Elyse's room. Stephie asked me to wait and left the room. She was back a minute later with a blanket and pillow that she threw over the top of Elyse's bed, then hopped in and crooked her finger to invite me.

Twenty minutes later, we lay sweaty and entwined on top of the blanket. We cuddled and kissed for about half an hour before Stephie led me to the bathroom and we had a vigorous fuck with Stephie on the counter and me standing in front of her, pounding her hard. When we finished, we used Elyse's shower to clean up, then walked back to our room to dress.

"That fuck on the sink was pretty wild, Yankee! We've never done that before!" she said as we dressed.

"My legs were getting tired at the end there, but I enjoyed it a lot!" I grinned.

We went back downstairs, and I realized I needed at least one chair of some kind in my study for visitors, so I added it to my list. Stephie went and got a couple of the throw pillows we'd used in the bay windows and brought them into the room. She went and made some tea and brought it in while I continued to work on my project. In some cases, I had no idea what things would cost, so I stuck numbers in to represent them. I'd carry a small notebook with me and update things as I saw prices, as well as make notes of things I found that I liked that I couldn't buy right away.

"Peaches, will you take a look at this and see if you think my priorities are right?" I asked just before noon.

She looked at the spreadsheet and asked some questions and made some suggestions as to where I should reorder things. When it was time for lunch, I was reasonably happy with what we had created and printed off my list. After lunch, we decided to take a walk around the neighborhood. We walked leisurely around the area, checking out the various houses and businesses in this area north of Hyde Park Boulevard, which, for the most part we didn't cross when we lived in the apartment, preferring things further south and closer to the University.

When we got back from our walk, we spent an hour or so in the room Jackie and Cindi were going to share, crossing both it and the bathroom off our lists. We went back downstairs just as Jackie rang the bell. I let her in and the three of us went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. Once we'd eaten, I gave Jackie her key, and then we went to the basement so she could see what it looked like finished.

"You got the pool table! That's cool. I want to learn to play!" she said.

"Feel free to use it. I'm happy to show you how to hold the cue and stuff now, if you want."

She did, so we spent the next hour playing pool. Stephie knew how to play and I was a bit rusty from not having played much since leaving home, but we all had a good time. When we finished, I spread the cover on the table and asked Jackie if she was interested in a sauna.

"Yes, for sure! The last time I was in one was at the YWCA with my mom. I don't have a suit," she smirked.

"I think I can overlook that!" I chuckled and Stephie laughed.

"You've seen it all anyway," Jackie said, "so let's go!"

I turned on the sauna and we stripped off our clothes. Stephie got towels from the linen closet and spread them out, and we went inside and sat down. A few minutes later, when the rocks were hot, I ladled water on them and the three of us relaxed as steam began to fill the room. Once again, I realized just how much I had missed having easy access to the sauna. I was happy that Stephie and I would be staying at the Spencers' so we could make use of theirs while we were in Milford.

"This is really nice!" Jackie said a few minutes later. "How's the whirlpool?"

"Awesome," Stephie said. "This whole setup is pretty amazing, really."

"Have you guys christened the sauna yet?" Jackie teased.

Stephie laughed, "No, we're working our way through all the rooms, though. We'll get to it!"

"If Stephie doesn't object, the three of us could christen it right now!" I smirked.

"Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you Yankee!" she said with a huge smile.

"He's a guy, so of course he would!" Jackie exclaimed with a laugh. "Was that an objection?"

Stephie laughed again, "No. Just keep your hands and your mouth to yourself, Jackie!"

"You do NOT have to worry about that with me. I was thinking we'd take turns!" Jackie said.

"Perfect!" Stephie said. "But I get to go first. He promised I could be first in every room!"

Stephie had me scoot forward and straddled me, putting her legs around me. We kissed, and she slipped her hand between us to stroke me until I got hard, then rose up and impaled herself on me. She ground against me and moved up and down on my shaft. I lowered my head and sucked hard on her nipple, causing her to groan softly. A minute later she had her first orgasm, and a few minutes after that, a second, before I arched my back and filled her spasming pussy with cum. She stayed in place until my dick deflated, then got off and sat on her towel.

"Your turn!" Stephie declared.

"Uhm, we need a rubber, Steve," Jackie said.

I nodded and got up. I grabbed my robe and put it on to keep from getting chilled as I went up to my room and got a rubber, stopped in the bathroom to use a washcloth to clean the peaches and cream from my dick, and then returned to the sauna.

"No Pill for you, Jackie?" Stephie asked while we waited for me to recover.

"No, I tried, but I got really sick and even reducing the potency didn't help," she said.

That was a revelation. I had no idea that she'd tried to go on the Pill, but then again, I wasn't her steady boyfriend, so it wasn't really any of my business.

"Bummer! It feels so nice when he cums in me. But no way Yankee's going to risk getting you pregnant!"

"And no chance I'm going to risk that, either. I still have two more years of school. It kind of sucks, but what can you do?"

"Get a diaphragm," I suggested. "My first steady girlfriend used one. It's no more inconvenient than a rubber."

"Hmm. I'll ask my gynecologist about that, I have my annual appointment next month," Jackie said. "You know, I should have thought about that myself. They talked about it in health class Freshman year! You think you're ready, Steve?"

"Only one way to find out!" I chuckled.

Jackie straddled me as Stephie had done and we kissed while she stroked me the same way. When she had me hard, she grabbed the condom package, ripped it open and rolled the condom onto my erection. She lifted up, rubbed the rubber along her slit several times, and then slowly lowered herself onto me. Jackie took her time, bringing herself to three orgasms before I came, though given the activity of the previous night and today I didn't produce much cum. Jackie lifted off, and I excused myself to go to the bathroom and remove the rubber and clean up.

When I came back, the girls were filling the tub, so I turned the heat down in the sauna, and the three of us got into the water. After a bit of slipping and sliding around, we managed to find a way for the three of us to sit so that each girl was half lying on me. I reached over and pressed the button to start the water jets and we enjoyed the swirling current.

"Is this what it's going to be like living here?" Jackie asked.

"Well, except for the sex, yes, for sure. Sex is a tricky subject, given that it won't be often that we're able to be alone like this. Not to mention that I goofed by not asking Stephie if it was OK."

"Jackie did, and I said I didn't object, Yankee. Don't worry."

"I did promise that I'd talk to you first, and it kind of just happened."

"Nah, I had the chance to say 'no'. It's fine," she said.

"I'm glad you didn't, Stephie," Jackie said. "I think I got a first unless you and Elyse got busy with Steve the last couple of days!"

"Nope. You and me got the first multiple girl time, though I don't think Yankee counts this as a threesome!" Stephie said, "He's had those for real, though, I guess even with the girls getting it on with each other."

Jackie wrinkled her nose, "No thanks! I mean, whatever floats your boat and all, but no way. That's not for me."

"Me neither," Stephie said. "I told Yankee that I ain't putting my tongue in some other girl's pussy! I done him with another girl, like one ridin' his dick and the other his face, but no touching."

"Oooh! That sounds like it might be fun!" Jackie said.

"Don't get any ideas!" I said. "I think between last night and today I'm used up!"

After about twenty minutes, we reluctantly decided to get out of the tub. We dried off, drained the tub, and I turned off the sauna heat and set the timer on the exhaust fan. We grabbed the towels and went upstairs to the laundry room and tossed the towels in the hamper.

"I am SO glad the previous owners left the washer and dryer," I said. "My dad said it wasn't usual, but they moved to a retirement community in Arizona, so they didn't need them."

We sat down in the breakfast nook with bottles of Dr Pepper to put back some of what we'd sweated off in the sauna.

"How often do you want me to come check on the house?" Jackie asked.

"Once a week should be fine. Just bring in the mail, that kind of thing. I didn't bother starting the newspaper subscription because I'm going to be gone so much. Just walk around and check that nothing is leaking or broken or anything like that. If you want to stay the night, that's cool, but you don't have your bed here, so I guess you'd have to use one of the guest rooms in the basement."

"That's cool. I talked to my parents about furniture, and I'll get a bed and a wardrobe here in July, though I need to be careful about space because of Cindi. I'm not sure we can fit two desks in the room."

"I plan to use the library as a common study area. Come on, I'll show you," I said.

We walked to the library, and she saw the two desks with computers on them. I pointed out that I'd be buying some comfortable chairs, another desk or two and some lamps.

"I think my parents have an old rolltop desk in the attic. I'll ask if I can bring it here," Jackie said. "And would you mind if I put the drafting table in here? It's a huge room and that way it won't cause issues with Cindi."

"That's fine with me," I said. "This is a communal study room, so as long as other people being around won't bother you, it's good."

"Right now I draw at the architecture building, so there's never any time when I'm alone. Heck, I've gone to draw at two in the morning and a couple of the guys are regularly there because they prefer drawing then."

We talked for a few more minutes and we finished our drinks. I took the bottles to the kitchen and then both Stephie and I hugged Jackie and she headed out. I went to the kitchen and wrote both the Spencers' and my sister's numbers on the chalkboard so that Jackie had them if she needed them, then Stephie and I went to the great room.

"That fireplace is going to be awesome next Winter!" she said.

"I checked it out and we can burn wood or we can buy some artificial logs and use the gas setup. See where you can detach the burner? Wood is my first choice, but it would create a real mess."

"I think you're better off with gas, Yankee. Buying and storing wood, cleaning up the ashes, that kind of stuff, will be a pain and much more expensive. It's not like down home where you can just go cut your own wood."

"Then I need to find some artificial logs and stuff," I said.

"You sure they didn't leave 'em? I mean, the hook-up is there and the burner."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.