Summer Sands
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Bethany Ann

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Robbie discovers that a beach in the summertime is chock full of girls with developing young bodies that he can sample. A nice short story about his efforts to sample all of them. Sometimes the results are more than he can handle.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   First  

Robbie and Betsy became an item after that, dating exclusively throughout the fall and winter. Just before Thanksgiving, Betsy told him that she was now on the pill and quite safe, and that he no longer needed to use condoms with her. Also by this time, she had been to Robbie's house on so many different occasions that it was a non event for either of his parents as they arrived home for the evening to find them together in his bedroom, ostensibly studying. On weekends, they were together almost constantly. She would come over to help him with his weekend chores, help him do his laundry and clean his room, and when the tasks were completed, have the entire weekend to spend together.

That all came to a screeching halt shortly after Easter when Betsy announced, as best she could through her tears, that her father had been transferred to the east coast and that the family would be moving there in late May or early June. The pall that fell over the Dixon house that evening was as dark as can be imagined. Betsy, of course was devastated, and her sorrow was made worse by having to tell Robbie and his parents. Robbie said nothing, not a word, not a cry, not a single show of any emotion. His parents, especially his mother understood the trauma and heartache that both children were feeling but could or say little to ease the pain.

When Robbie finally spoke, it was in questioning anger. "How the hell can this happen? How can this be? I know that teenaged relationships never actually last forever, but being torn apart like this is changing the rules. We have been inseparable for months, for damn near the whole school year. What are we supposed to do now, just pretend that the other person never existed? This is just bullshit!" Without another word, or even a look at anyone at the table, Robbie jumped up from his chair and went directly to his room, slamming the door so violently that a picture hanging in the hallway actually fell to the ground off its hook.

Robbie's father offered to drive Betsy home. When he returned, his wife was waiting for him on their patio with a fresh cup of coffee. "Okay, we both know how hurt they are, and how much they mean to each other. We also know that come June, their relationship will end because there is no practical way for her to remain here."

"And so, what? What are you getting at?" Mr. Dixon asked his wife.

"What I am getting at is that we need to give them space. We need to give them time to be together."

"What are you saying, dear? They are together all the time."

"What I am saying is that we need to give them time to be together when we are not here."

"What, so that he can play on her emotions and get in her pants?"

"Oh for God's sake Ronald, get your head out of your rear end for once. They've been having sex for months, and if she's not pregnant already, it's because your son has enough sense to make sure she doesn't get that way."

"How do you know this? Why didn't you say something? He's just fifteen years old, and I have no idea how old she is."

"Sometimes you are so daft, honestly! I come home from work some days and the upstairs smells of raw sex, and just in case you can't remember that smell, it is very real and very unmistakable. At least three days every week, or have you forgotten how horny you were at his age?"

"He's fifteen years old, Ruth. What are you suggesting?"

"I am not suggesting anything. Tomorrow, I am going to tell him that from now on, until she moves away, you and I will be spending our Saturdays in the city, all day, every Saturday. We may not return until quite late, long past whatever time she needs to be home."

"You're enabling him. We could get into serious trouble, Ruth."

"I am doing nothing of the sort. He is our son and I trust him impeccably. It is spring time, and there are many new shops in the city that I wish to visit, and since I work all week, I don't have the opportunity to do so. Therefore, we will make that journey each Saturday, and I do not want to hear anymore about it!"

Ruth Dixon had that conversation with her son the following morning, and as promised, on the next Saturday she and her husband were up and out of the house before Robbie even got out of bed. As could be imagined, the bulk of Robbie's weekend chores were not completed until near supper time because Robbie and Betsy were entangled in each other's arm and bodies for most of the day.

Betsy Reynolds was a full year younger than Robbie, although he was not aware of that. She had skipped a grade early in her elementary school, the result being that she was the youngest girl in her class. Three weeks prior to making her disheartening announcement, Robbie and his parents had celebrated her birthday weekend with a special dinner and birthday cake, each assuming that it was her fifteenth birthday. Betsy, afraid of their potential reaction if she corrected them, chose to pretend that she was as well. Physically she was not a large girl, just barely over five feet tall and when fully dressed, tipped the scales just a few pounds more than a hundred. Even though they had been intimate more than a hundred times over the school year, and at least half of those times without the necessity of a condom, Robbie still found it remarkable, and unbelievably exciting to be able to feel the tiny little ripples and ridges just on the inside of her vaginal walls. He could feel them quite easily with his finger when he put it in her, but the sensation was reserved for the crown of his erection, and he truly loved that feeling.

While Robbie did bring her to multiple orgasms in any number of ways, it was still a struggle for her when he entered her. Indeed her vagina was expandable to accommodate giving birth to a child, but during intimacy, those muscles seemed to tighten, not relax, and in the first minutes after he entered her, she would feel the same as she had one day in her p.e. class when she had been hit in the tummy with an errant softball. It would always take several minutes of his thrusting before she could respond without an "ugh" or an "oof" when he pushed into her. She really was quite tiny there.

The moving van arrived in front of Betsy Reynolds' house on June tenth, closing the door on the romance that had begun nearly a year before. Robbie's parents allowed him a few days to mope

around the house and be moody, but the atmosphere improved dramatically when his dad suggested a fishing trip to the north woods for a week, and then threw in an offer to include Robbie's friend Bill as well. Ten days later, Robbie and his good friend Bill Quade accompanied Robbie's dad in a chartered plane on a flight to a fishing resort somewhere deep into Canada. By the second day, the gloom was gone and Robbie was organizing a completion to see who would catch the largest fish that day.

For weeks after their return, conversations with their friends were exclusively about fishing. Stories were told and retold, and embellished sometimes, as fishermen are wont to do. By July, the temperature was sufficiently warm to justify spending afternoons at the beach, playing volleyball in the sand and evaluating the physiques of the young ladies in swimsuits. There were many to choose from, including an entire new crop of "going to be" first year high schoolers. His usual companion to the beach was his friend Bill, who, being the primary ball carrier for the football team, attracted many of the girls to their corner of the beach. Their preferences for girls differed substantially. Bill would only date girls with well developed chests. He was a boob man, through and through, and loved to bury his face between them. He had not slept with girls nearly as much as Robbie had, primarily because he was involved in football, the necessary practices and pre and post season weightlifting. Bill opportunities for sex were limited to weekends, especially after games.

Since developing the relationship with Betsy, Robbie realized that he preferred girls with smaller frames. His interest was between their legs, not their arms. He had enjoyed two girls with larger busts, while Betsy's had been very modest. But she had been tiny and tight and he could well remember how nice that felt. It was inevitable then that Robbie would select and pursue one of the new young faces in the crowd, once again smaller than most of the others, with just the beginnings of a female shape. What first attracted Robbie to her was her smile. Rachel Fisher was very cute, her smile was sincere and bright, and almost constant, as if she was simply happy to be where she was and with whom she was. She had very dark eyes and very dark hair that appeared soft and bounced and curled around her head as she cavorted around the beach with the others. She was not tall enough to be able to be effective in sand volleyball but she had the confidence necessary to dive off the high board without fear, and she did that repeatedly. There were very few girls, Robbie realized, that had that kind of confidence. Rachel Fisher became the object of his attentions.

Of course, being two class years older than her created that attraction that young girls have when they are in high school and they become socially involved with an "upperclassman."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.