Summer Sands
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Bethany Ann

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Robbie discovers that a beach in the summertime is chock full of girls with developing young bodies that he can sample. A nice short story about his efforts to sample all of them. Sometimes the results are more than he can handle.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   First  

Robbie moved on from Cindy as the year progressed but soon discovered that there existed in the school a dating hierarchy based upon the occupation of the boy's father. There were some girls, Robbie discovered, that he was not "qualified" to date, at least according to their rules. Bonnie Caufield, when he asked her to go out with him actually responded by asking him what his father did and where he worked, and when Robbie told her, she paused for a moment and then told him that she couldn't date him because that company wasn't on her list. He laughed and wished her good luck.

He also discovered that, at least among the first year girls, facial tissues were an integral part of many bras. He actually managed to ask four different girls to movies over a period of three weeks, and discovered later on those dates that the appearance of a developed chest did not necessarily assure one that it actually existed. Such discoveries had the same effect on his erection as would a cold shower. He decided that he needed to check out a girl's breast development during the week, rather than on date night, hopefully by looking for a curvature on the top side of the girl's breast, if one was visible, or at least some indication that the bra she was wearing contained something other than Kleenex.

He dated Sally Levinson for several weeks, but she refused to give him any oral relief, so he moved on. Peggy Hartwig had a very full chest, and she loved to tease her dates, wearing sweaters that accentuated their shape, but she refused his hand beneath her sweater and told him he was much too forward for his own good. By Christmas, he discovered little Mary O'Malley, a very nice fourteen year old Irish Catholic girl. She wasn't really cute or attractive, her face more plain and ordinary. Robbie figured that he would not have much competition for her attention. She was only a little over five feet tall, had very dark hair (she called it Irish Catholic hair), breasts that were about the size of half a lemon, with nipples that extended beyond the curvature of her tiny boobs. What Robbie discovered was that when he played with little Mary O'Malley's clit, she moaned as if she was in agony, and when he brought her to an orgasm, she clamped both of her hands on his shoulders and squeezed him very firmly. He also learned that when he had his middle finger embedded in her and curled it back to him rather than simply withdrawing it straight, that action by itself brought her to another orgasm. Mary O'Malley was the first girl to take the entire six plus inch length of his penis into her mouth and hold it firmly while she hummed the school song. Once in a while, she could actually finish the first verse.

Robbie dated Mary for several months, long enough that his mother insisted that he invite her for a family dinner so that they could meet her. That embarrassed Robbie about as much as anything could because he felt as if his mother was sizing Mary up as a potential wife for him. From Mary's perspective, she thought it was a very nice thing to do, and the result was that she felt significantly more comfortable with Robbie, comfortable enough that when Robbie's folks went out of town for a weekend, she did not hesitate to accept his invitation to play in his bedroom. She only made him promise that he would not try to actually have sex with her. She was a virgin, she told him, and intended to stay that way. Anything short of actual sex was fine with her, and Robbie found out that his tongue could replace his finger inside her, much to her greater satisfaction. By the end of the school year, Robbie and Mary had each become quite talented in performing oral sex, but Robbie wanted more, and Mary began to tire of his begging. Finally, to his surprise one night after a particularly erotic date, she told him that she was through with him, and asked him not to call her again.

"What did I do wrong?" he asked her, as surprised as he had ever been.

"You just won't stop. I told you I will not have sex with you, and every time we go out you whine and beg me to let you do it, and I don't want to do it. I want to stay a virgin, and I am tired of you begging. We're done. Find someone else to beg." She turned and walked into her house.

It seems as though many of the girls that he knew from school spent the summer break somewhere else. Many vacationed abroad with their families, some got stuck in summer-long camps, and several were gone without telling anyone where they went. Of course, the less affluent girls all searched for summer employment, and that meant, for most of them, that casual conversations "with that boy who keeps hanging around here" were not permitted. Robbie and his friends played a lot of baseball, occasionally a little soccer, but none of them were particularly talented in that game, and when the weather was cooperative, they could be found on the beach. The beach, it turned out, became a prime source for meeting unaccompanied girls. Many were cousins of classmates, visiting from out of town. While the local girls may have already had a boyfriend, the visiting cousin didn't know anyone, and that sounded to Robbie like an opportunity. For Robbie, many dates began as a double with the local kids, and as the week went on, Robbie would call on the cousin at odd times during the day, spiriting her away from her host, but always returning her at some agreed upon hour. To his pleasant surprise, some of these girls were much less inhibited because they were with a stranger and needn't worry about their reputation back home. Robbie assured them that his lips were sealed, at least until he got his head between their thighs. That was facilitated by Robbie's mother, who began her new full time job in an office somewhere downtown, conveniently leaving the house in Robbie's care.

Robbie's charm and smile worked wonders on a number of young ladies that summer, the most memorable being Allison MacLane. Sonny, as she preferred to be addressed, lived in New England somewhere, Robbie never really understood where since she described her home as a name rather than an address. "I live at the Harcraft, on the Sound," she answered when he asked her once. It didn't matter to Robbie because he was busy removing most of her clothing while they wrestled playfully on his bed.

Sonny MacLane had a very nice body, he would tell his friend Bill, later. "Bigger boobs than any other girl I have played with, but what was really strange was that she had shaved off all her pubes. She said that's what the girls at her school were doing. It looked really weird, like she was still a little girl but with big boobs." What he didn't mention to his friend was how he had licked and sucked on her shaved lips and clit until she pleaded with him for relief and how he then moved up and pushed his cock into her, before she even realized what he was doing. He didn't mention how she had cried in pain when he busted through her cherry, or how she eventually began to thrust her hips back up at him as he drove into her. The feeling of exhilaration that he felt as he coated her insides with his cum cannot easily be described. He had not experienced that sensation before, and she certainly had not. While he preferred to remain inside, in the warm moist tunnel that he had invaded, Allison MacLane realized that what he had just done put her at great risk of becoming a mother in less than a year. She rolled him to her side, scrambled from his bed and ran awkwardly to the bathroom. What should have been a warm and wonderful moment in the lives of two young people came to a sudden conclusion.

Sonny MacLane began getting dressed immediately upon her return from the bathroom. Her only comment to Robbie was, "If I end up being pregnant, my father will find you and he will kill you. If you tell anybody about what we just did, I will send my older brother. Do you understand?" When he nodded his understanding, she slammed the screen door and walked back to her cousin's house.

"Boy, she was really pissed," he said to no one as he stood at the door watching her walk away. Was she pissed about getting fucked, he wondered, or just because I came inside her? He wasn't sure but realized that he needed to find some condoms in a hurry if he thought he was going to do that with anyone else. After cleaning up the mess in his room and the dribbles of his cum that she had not completely contained in her dash to the toilet, he washed the sheets on his bed and tried to make things look reasonably normal again. It wasn't until all of the cleaning was complete and he was sitting in the shade of the umbrella on his patio that he became giddy. "I actually fucked a girl!" he told the world. "It was unbelievable!" Nobody was listening.

By the end of the summer, he had met and bedded two other girls that had been visiting their relatives, always making certain that they were aware that he had worn a condom, and in each case, learning that divulging that information to the girl earned him a another opportunity the following day.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.