Incoming! - Cover

Incoming!

Copyright© 2015 by Reluctant_Sir

Chapter 11

Doug was determined to do this right, insisting that he be allowed to pick Lane up at her apartment rather than have her come to his. He wanted this to be a real date, just like he might have done before his injuries.

He arrived in plenty of time. Early, in fact, and waited almost twenty minutes in the parking lot, sitting in his chair next to the van, until it reached the time he had said he would pick her up.

The flowers cradled carefully in his lap; he rolled his chair into the lobby of the apartment building and rode the elevator up, arriving at her apartment door one minute early.

When the door opened, it was all he could do not to drool on his new suit. Lane looked radiant in a silver gown that clung to her figure like a second skin. It took him a couple of minutes to remember that he was supposed to be picking her up, not staring at her like an idiot.

“You are so beautiful...” he said, almost whispering. He didn’t miss the sassy look in her eyes that said she’d caught him checking her out, but it was obvious she didn’t mind. Lane blushed prettily and leaned forward, giving him a soft, sensuous kiss.

“For you, I think that dress calls for roses, but I hope you like the sunflowers anyway.” He stammered, handing her the bouquet.

“They are gorgeous!” Lane squealed, spinning the bouquet of flowers in her hands, looking at the blossoms. “Come in; let me find a vase for them.”

Doug followed her into the apartment, his eye taking in the details. He’d never been here before, and his first impression was one of confusion. Lane was a beautiful, sexy, and stylish woman but her apartment was almost sterile. He had, subconsciously, expected something along the same lines as his sister’s place, though probably smaller.

Instead, the apartment was functional, but almost bare of decorations. The only things on the walls were a few photographs, one he recognized as her mother and father. There was an inexpensive shelving unit with well-thumbed paperbacks, a small stereo, and a small television in the living room. The furniture was new, but looked as though it was chosen from a catalog instead of reflecting the owner.

Lane was in the kitchen, filling a vase with water, and as he watched her, it all clicked. She travelled so much, and was on the road or even out of the country so often that this was just a place to crash, not really a home. It saddened him a bit, thinking of how alive and exciting the woman was. To not have a real home here the city, a place that she looked forward to seeing each time she returned, seemed almost criminal.

“Kind of shit, isn’t it.” He heard her say from behind him.

He spun in place, his face red. She did it again, read his mind.

“It seems ... spartan. It’s not you, not a home, really, more of a rest stop, isn’t it?” He said, his eyes sweeping the apartment again.

“Exactly,” she sighed. “I’m gone so much...” she left the rest unsaid, sure he already knew.

Doug had the almost overwhelming urge to ask her if she would move in with him, let him give her a place, a home to look forward to seeing. He knew it was too soon, too rushed, and managed to swallow the comment, but it was there, in the back of his mind, and he was sure it was going to be for a long time.

The restaurant was almost unassuming from the outside, looking more like a Boston Pub than an upscale dining establishment. Inside, the decor gave him hope, being full of old-world charm.

They were seated at the table, both taking a moment to look out over the bay, appreciating the beautiful view. A bottle of wine and the appetizer plate just seemed to vanish as they caught up on the last week or so. Lane told him all about her trip, regaling him with amusing stories of the people she met.

“So there I am, sitting at the hotel bar. I just wanted a glass of wine before heading up to my room. I could have had a bottle delivered, but I might have actually drunk the entire bottle, and I had one more meeting the next morning before I could get on the plane.

“The bartender brings me a glass, and as I take my first sip, I swear on my life, a priest, a rabbi, and a nun come in. I spit that wine all over the bar, the bartender, the guy next to me...”

Doug was laughing so hard that his sides hurt when the waiter arrived with the main course. In front of Lane, he slid a plate with a lobster tail as long as her forearm and a pair of their famous crab cakes, and in front of Doug, he slid an aged porterhouse steak that has his mouth watering.

And he froze. He had been having such a good time talking with Lane that he must have ordered without even thinking about it. It all seemed so normal, being on a date with a woman, enjoying himself, ordering a steak.

He stared at his plate for a minute, his mind working furiously, actually afraid to look up and meet Lane’s eyes. He could feel his face getting red and turned to looking out over the bay, hoping against hope that she didn’t see his distress at this thoughtless mistake.

‘Everything had been going so damn well!’ he thought morosely.

Taking a breath, he peeked at Lane, and realized that she had grabbed his plate, quickly cut the meat into bite-sized pieces, and returned to her own meal, all without saying a word.

She had done that, and not batted an eyelash. He didn’t know how to feel about that. Embarrassed that he needed his date to cut his food? Grateful that she didn’t seem to have a problem with doing so? He was tempted just to put an end to the date right there, but couldn’t think of a way to do so without making things worse.

He stared at his plate for a moment longer, and then opened his mouth to say...

She was holding up her hand; she had a bite of the crab cake in her mouth and was asking him to wait for a second. When she swallowed, she smiled at him. It was a warm, loving smile, full of humor and compassion.

“Don’t make a big deal out of this, Doug, okay?” she said softly, reaching out with one hand and laying her palm on his cheek. “Just eat. We are having too much fun to let something silly ruin the evening.”

Doug simply nodded; his heart feeling like it was going to burst out of his chest. Where the hell do women like this come from?

Aside from that little interlude, dinner was a smashing success. Dessert was an unbelievable coconut cake that threatened to put them both into a diabetic coma, but was so good that they ended up feeding each other bites, unwilling to let any go to waste.

When the coffee was served, Lane reached across the table and took his hand, smiling as they sipped the strong Cuban brew.

“I had a fantastic time tonight, Doug. I knew I would have fun; I love spending time with you, but this was over the top. Best first date ever,” she said, pulling his hand up and kissing his knuckles.

“Lane, you are something else. You’re beautiful, graceful, intelligent, and, without a doubt, the most amazing woman I’ve ever met. I don’t want this evening to end.” He replied.

“Wait, you didn’t think we were done for the night, did you?” She crooked an eyebrow, a glint in her eye, “I have plans for you, mister. Normally, I would never consider doing more than, maybe, a kiss on the first date.”

“Normally?” he asked with a grin.

“Rules are made to be broken. Besides, you are all healed, and I have not waited this long to go home to an empty bed.”

“Check please!”

In his apartment, Doug watched with fascination as Lane passed him in the doorway, saying not a word. She kicked off one shoe, took a step, and kicked off another. A few more steps and she had unzipped her dress, and before she reached the hallway to the bedrooms, had left it heaped on the floor in her wake.

She stopped once, to look back over her shoulder and give him a smoldering look, beckoning him with one crooked finger, then dropped her bra on top of the dress and disappeared down the hallway.

Doug watched with fascination as her dress fell, absolutely enthralled by the graceful sweep of her back, her perfectly shaped, firm and luscious backside and her strong, wonderful legs. When she turned and dropped her bra, he thought for sure that he was going to make a mess in his trousers.

He hurried after her, dodging fallen garments, arriving at the doorway to his room to find her sitting on his bed, leaned back against the headboard. One leg was cocked, both hands on her raised knee, and she was giving him a look that made his blood boil.

He rolled over to the bed, already loosening his tie and trying to shuck his jacket at the same time. Lane scooted forward, giving him a look at her smoothly shaved pussy, bare except for a perfectly trimmed landing strip about an inch wide that seemed to draw the eye to the pussy below.

She reached out and gently moved his hands aside, pulling his jacket off, and tossing it on the floor. His tie and shirt quickly followed. With a wicked grin, and a lick of her lips, she reached for his belt, stripping it off and sending it in an arc to join the rest of his clothes.

When she pulled his trousers down, taking his boxers with them, his cock sprang to attention, slapping against his belly with a loud THWACK, much to her amusement.

When he was naked, she simply sat back again, laying herself down on the bed and running her hands down over her perky breasts, pausing to run a finger around each nipple. He watched, unable to look away as her hands dipped lower, a finger circling her clit before diving lower, dipping inside, and coming out covered in her dew.

Licking her lips, she offered the finger to him, seemingly delighted when he drew it into his mouth, licking it clean and groaning.

Doug couldn’t stand it. He lifted his chair high enough to grab the trapeze style bar above the bed and pulled himself up, swinging over to the bed beside her.

One part of him was mortified, showing his scarred and crippled body to a woman for the first time. Another part was locked on the sexy woman in his bed; the woman he’d come to care so much about, and who wanted him.

As soon as he was on the bed, lying back against the pillows, Lane rolled over, laying her head on his chest and hugging him to her.

“I’ve wanted this for so long...” she murmured, holding him tight. She tilted her head up and pressed her lips to his, her tongue seeking out his and tasting him, teasing him.

When they finally broke the kiss, a lack of oxygen making it impossible to continue, she raised up over him, placing little teasing kisses on his forehead, his eyes, and the end of his nose. She kissed the corners of his mouth, nipped at his jaw line, and teased his ear with her tongue.

She nibbled on his neck, kissing her way down to his chest. She made sure to kiss each scar as she passed, pausing only to take a nipple between her teeth and growl, a low, sensuous sound.

When she reached his cock, she just moaned and seemed to inhale him, taking as much of his shaft as she could into her mouth. She lowered her head until her gag reflex kicked in, her tongue lashing his shaft, then backed off to get a breath, and tried again. It took several attempts, but she managed to get the head of his cock into her throat and began to hum.

Doug was astounded by the sensations racing through his body. He hadn’t been a virgin before the war, not by a long shot, but he couldn’t remember ever feeling anything like this. Every kiss seemed to send electric shocks through his entire body. Every nibble made his cock throb and get even harder.

When she took him in her mouth, it was all he could do to not cum right there! Then, when she managed to deep throat him, her nose in his pubic hair, and she began to moan, there was nothing in the world that could prevent him from cumming.

‘LANE,” he gasped, trying to warn her.

Lane ignored his gasp, taking his balls into her hands and massaging them, driving him over the top and the first two spurts shot right down her throat. She pulled back until the head of his cock was locked between her lips and let the third and fourth spurts coat her tongue, sucking and stroking his cock to milk every drop. When he’d stopped, his breath coming in ragged gasps, she pulled off and lifted her head.

Looking him in the eye, she smiled and swallowed.

Doug couldn’t remember ever seeing something so sexy in his life. His cock was still as hard as steel; the sight of this grinning beauty on top of him making sure that the blood was still rushing right where it needed to be.

“I need to taste you.” He growled, pulling on her arm, urging her to move up to him. Lane slid her body slowly up his torso, her breasts dragging along his stomach, his chest, and when they reached his mouth, he held her there, raising his head and capturing her breast, trying to fit the entire thing into his mouth.

He sucked and nibbled, teasing her nipple with his teeth. Lane moaned and reached behind his head, holding his mouth tightly to her breast. Doug used his hand to stroke and tease her other breast, switch back and forth. Her breasts were so firm, her nipples so sensitive; he thought he could spend hours just loving, worshiping them.

Lane had other ideas. She pulled his hand away from her breast, leaving one nipple in his mouth, and moved his hand down between her legs.

Doug felt the smooth skin under his fingertips. He raked his nails lightly down her lower belly, running them through the trimmed landing strip and finally, dipping them lower and feeling how hot, how sopping wet her pussy was.

His thumb began tracing circles around her clit, not touching directly, but using the hood to stroke the sensitive spot. Two of his fingers slid lower, gathering her dew and then slipping inside. Her moans and the tightening of her pussy on his fingers told him he was on the right track.

He began to slide his fingers in and out, his thumb putting more pressure on the skin around her clit as her hips began to hunch, to hump against his hand. Her moans were getting louder, but he wanted more.

When he withdrew his fingers, she gave a little whine, her eyes opened, and she stared down at him. He met her gaze, and licked his lips, his hand on her ass, urging her upward, higher, and higher until she was straddling his face.

He dove in, spearing her passage with his tongue, licking and sucking, trying to get every precious drop of that honey. He nibbled on her lips, teasing and pulling, and then began giving long strokes, dragging his tongue from that sexy smooth spot between her pussy and her ass, all the way up to the top of her slit, giving her clit a flick, then starting over.

Lane was squirming, forcing her pussy against his face; her hand tangled in his hair, pulling him closer and grinding him, begging for more.

When he sensed she was getting closer, her juices dripping down on his chin and neck, he sucked her clit into his mouth and attacked it with his tongue, sucking and lashing it as she threw her head back and screamed out her orgasm.

“YYYYEEEESSSSS! Oh fuck, oh yes, fuck, DOUG! DOUG!”

As if a dam had burst, a flood of liquid coursed down his face and neck, dripping down the sides of his head and onto the sheets. He tried to catch as much as possible, by licking and sucking, but was thwarted when she collapsed to the side, pulling his treasure away.

Lane lay there, her eyes half open, her body shuddering and with a huge smile on her face.

Doug used his arm to lever himself over onto his left side, reaching over and laying it on her hip to help him balance. He lay his head on the pillow and watched her, amazed that this sexy woman was here, in bed with him.

Lane opened her eyes and he smiled, meeting her eyes. She shook her head and laid a hand on his cheek.

“That was amazing. Holy shit, if I had known your tongue was so talented; I wouldn’t have stopped at a blowjob last time!” She paused, her hand seeking lower until it wrapped around his still hard cock.

“If this is half as talented, I may never let you out of bed again.”

“You tasted so ... so fucking good. I would happily spend eternity between your legs, Lane.” He said, licking his lips.

“Hmm ... hold that thought, tiger; I want some of this cock first,” she purred, rising up and pushing him to his back.

Straddling his hips, she reached down and grasped him, dragging the head through her slit and mixing his precum with her honey, she slotted him in place. Doug lifted his head and watched with fascination as she sat back, a look of concentration on her face, and began to feed his cock, inch by glorious inch, into her hot pussy. She was biting her lip; her eyes half closed, and the exquisite feeling was driving him wild. He wanted, so badly, to thrust upwards; to sink himself fully into her, but she was driving; she was controlling the pace.

When she reached the bottom, and he was fully engulfed, they both gasped as if they had been holding their breath. Her smile was magical. The heat he felt was unbelievable, pulsing along his shaft, he could feel her heartbeat through her pussy and, for the moment, was content to lay there and enjoy.

Lane began to move, her hips making little circles at first, getting used to having him inside of her. Then she began to rock, pressing her clit against his course pubic hair, and then moving backwards to feel him stretching her.

When she rose up, just as slowly as she’d taken him in, he reached out and slid his fingers between them, the tips gliding up his shaft to caress her where they were joined. He heard a swift intake of breath and looked up at her. She was bent over, watching his hand, watching his cock.

Doug grinned and slid forward again, letting his finger brush her clit and laughed when it sent a shiver through her body. Her head came up, and she met his eye; an eyebrow raised. Smiling wickedly, she slammed downward, burying him again in her silky folds.

Lane started to move faster, up and down while Doug flexed his abs, trying to get every last fraction of an inch inside of her. His fingers, teasing her clit, began moving faster as she increased the speed of her ride.

The moans from both of them were coming closer and closer together, getting louder. He could feel the heat building inside of her, the wetness that was dripping down his cock and covering his groin, and he knew she was getting close.

He was surprised that he had lasted that long, praying he could hold out a little longer; he flicked her clit, then strummed it fast and faster. She began to keen; a high, thready sound and he could tell she was cumming, her internal muscles clamping down so hard that it was almost painful. Almost.

Flexing his abs one last time, he let go and his own orgasm swept over him, dimming his vision, stealing his breath and all thought was on the cum that was coursing through his cock. It was as if his entire body, his entire being was focused at the end of his cock, and the point of exit for his seed.

Then a solid weight was on his chest, his breath ragged, and he opened his eyes. She had collapsed forward, her head on his shoulder as she tried to catch her breath. He wrapped his arm around her, kissing every inch of her face that he could reach.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.