WHAT MONEY CAN DO TO/FOR YOU! - Cover

WHAT MONEY CAN DO TO/FOR YOU!

 

Chapter 4

With Mom being only 39, with long brown hair and beautiful blue eyes, she and Kim could pass for sisters. Their figures only differed in bust size, with Mom clearly being more endowed.

Stretching my arms wide, I held them both close to me.

“Oooh, that feels good,” Matty said giggling.

“Do you think Daddy will find us?” Kimmy said.

“I haven’t taken anything that wasn’t mine,” Matty said.

“Won’t he miss you not being around?” I asked her.

“He has at least two lovers, that I am aware of,” our brown-haired mother shocked us with. “Only one of them is a woman!”

Kim was shocked to the point of saying, “OMG!”

“Calm down, he is not gay, he just likes having a guy around so they can DP a woman.”

“What does that mean?” Kim asked.

“It stands for Double Penetration, like one in her mouth and one in her pussy,” I said.

“Or one in her pussy and one in her ass,” Matty said.

‘Even both in her pussy,” I finished stopping Mom before she said anything else.

“My gosh, two of Jon Jon in my pussy, wouldn’t that hurt?”

“I brought a nice big plastic friend with my, if you want to try it, young lady!”

“Maybe, eventually Mom. I’m still getting use to one of him.”

“Tell me when,” Matty said with a perverse smile on her face.

A young couple joined us, possibly in their teens, and after everyone introduced themselves, Matty decided to leave us alone.

Kim got up on my lap, as did Debbi on Michael, her brand-new husband. My girl is prettier, but Debbi is quite pretty, being a dark-haired redhead.

Kim leaned back and quietly asked, “Which of us is causing that bump up against my butt?”

“You are, you always make me hard, Kimmee!”

We excused ourselves, went back to the room, and found our mother.


Showered and changed into fresh clothes, I suggested we go to the restaurant and eat and discuss our next stop and our final stop on this trip.

We got into a booth with me sitting between the two of them. We were handed menus, and when our lovely ser4ver showed back up, we ordered.

While waiting, I brought up the subject of a house the three of us could share, and asked them where they would like to live?

After a fair amount of discussion, it boiled down to a set of city parameters:

Less than 100,000 people
Easy to travel
Not too hot, nor too cold
Nice, nearby shopping

Kimmee mentioned nearby schools for our kids! I didn’t overreact, but Mom did.

“You can’t have children, you are biological brother and sister!” Martha said too loud for her own good.

“Mother,” I responded. “Do you know the chances of a traditional man and woman having a child with birth defects?”

“No!”

“Three Percent of all children born in the US have a major malformation at birth,” I stated.

“Really, that much?” Martha said.

“According to Sigmund Freud, we are all repressing incestuous urges. In 2010, researchers found that people tended to partner with those who resembled their opposite sex parent. Specifically, scientists found that women were attracted to men whose features resembled the central portions of their fathers faces, while men were attracted to women who shared similarities with the lower parts of their mother’s faces.”

I went on to explain other scientific findings, concluding that a close family member, such as brother and sister, have a potentially slightly higher percentage of birth defects, up to five percent.

I finalized my explanation by turning that percentage upside down and saying that Kim and I had a 95% to 97% chance of perfectly healthy children, if and when we decided to start a family.

I had run all of this by Kimmee long before Mom came along to join us. Martha had looked at her while I was explaining all of the science.

“How soon before you might start having children?” Martha asked me, point blank.

“Mom, we are still very young,” Kim said. “I am in no hurry. I love Jon and I know he loves me just as much.”

Our mother had broken out into tears, and said, “While I would like to be a grandma, and spoil them all, take your time kids. I turn 40 next month, take your time!”


We decided, not unanimously, we would live in Sandy, Utah.

It was a four drive from where we were, and we packed up and drove there, stopping at the Hyatt House Salt Lake/Sandy location.

With the two of them looking so similar, it was easy to get two connecting rooms, for my fiancée and her mother.

First thing we did was to have a meal, and I ordered some food for room delivery.

After the meal, and the drive, I suggested a nap before we started to look at homes. Mom got up to head to her room, and Kim said, “Stay with us, please?”


After we all stripped to our underwear, I had Kim on my left and Matty on my right and we fell asleep.

I woke my mother up by performing oral sex on her. “What is going on?” she said.

I probed especially deep making her squeal a bit. Kim bean sucking on her boobies at the same time causing Mom to moan deeply.

“I don’t know what I like better, my son licking my cunt or my daughter playing with my nipple in her mouth,” the fabulous Matty remarked.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.