The Professor and the Cheerleader - Cover

The Professor and the Cheerleader

Copyright© 2015 by Lubrican

Foreword

Romantic Sex Story: Foreword - Academia was his life. He was used to that. His fantasies seemed adequate to serve his sexual needs. Then one of his fantasies applied for a job as his research assistant and his life got immeasurably complicated. She offered intimacy and that, alone, was a pinnacle in his musty, dusty world, but then they made a discovery that could propel him to international fame. If it was genuine. The proof needed would be difficult to acquire. But with her beside him, he felt like he could do anything.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Authors who write more than one book can get a "reputation", and authors who write lots of books are almost always put into a category or box or whatever you want to call it. I have no idea why this happens, unless it is part of what readers want to "own" about an author. In any case, this book is not a "Lubrican book".

What does that mean? All it means is that "Lubrican doesn't write this kind of book."

Except I did.

Part of that might be because, usually, my characters are completely fictional. They may be made up of bits and pieces of real people, but the whole construct is a figment of my imagination. In this case, however, the female lead is based on a real person. The descriptions you'll read are of her, both clothed and not. The exhibitionist streak in her is strong enough that she even insisted I use her real name. First name, that is. The attitudes and behaviors exhibited by the heroine of the story are quite true to her real character. For example, sex comes early in this book, compared to others I've written. That's because the woman who inspired this book is eager to get to sex in a relationship. She is almost impatient to get her man into bed. That said, I presented her overall personality not as she is, but as how I thought she could be. I didn't want to put her in a box either.

Sometimes I want to avoid boxes. I've been in the doghouse before, which is a sort of box ... but we won't go there.

I hope you enjoy my out-of-the-box adventure.

Bob

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.