The Master Downstairs - Cover

The Master Downstairs

Copyright© 2015 by plus plus

Chapter 21

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 21 - I find a disturbing surprise when I enter my house. Where is my wife and why is there a naked woman in my living room?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex  

I was driving Kristen and I to the yoga studio when Kristen's phone rang. I could only hear her side of the conversation, but she seemed surprised by who was calling, listened for a while and then said, "it should be fine, meet us at the studio. Oh, you're already there, then we'll see you in a few minutes."

"That was Lisa, she was the redhead at the end who hadn't found anyone to go to the studio with. She went home, masturbated as instructed and had the first orgasm of her life. She's had a tough life with abusive boyfriends, and Jeremy's behavior when he captured her did not help. She's not sure what she wants, but she wanted to ask if she could at least watch, so I said yes. She had already gone there just in case we agreed."

We pulled up into the parking lot and found a number of people waiting in their cars. When I turned the car off, Kristen suggested that I go to Starbucks and get something to drink. She would get everyone here organized, unless of course I wanted someone to go with me. Perhaps Brenda or Ashley? I smiled and told her I could handle this on my own, thank you.

As I stood in line, I couldn't help notice that the barista was about Susan's age and just hot looking. How does one invite someone like that to an orgy that was being set up for me by my wife? I wondered what she would look like naked, or what expression she'd have on her face when I pulled the device off of her head, or how her back would look if she was kneeling away from me, with her head on the ground. Her bright smile and friendly demeanor didn't help. Doesn't she realize I could OWN her. With a shudder, I pushed all of these ideas away and just ordered my drink. Control, I needed to keep my control.


When I got back to the studio, everyone was inside. On the door was a note that the studio was closed for the rest of the day for a private event. Ashley was dressed in her yoga outfit waiting for me. She smiled and welcomed me before knocking twice on the door. I heard the bolt get thrown and the door opened just a few inches for us to go in. There was a curtain in front of the door and Ashley told me they were all ready for me before calling out "We're coming in now".

The curtain was drawn back and I found myself facing a room full of beautiful naked people, kneeling and presenting themselves to me. They all sang out "Welcome Master" at the same time. Ashley locked the door and then walked me to the chair to my right and began to take her clothes off. She then began to take my clothes off as well.

Kristen came up to me: "I've assigned Ashley to be your personal assistant for the afternoon. She will be by your side, helping you with whatever you need." Ashley had finished folding my clothes and was kneeling by my side. Kristen held up a leather collar with a leash attached and was holding a second leash. "Master, I did not know if you would would want to put your leash on my collar, or if you would want to collar Ashley yourself. This way she or I will always be within arms reach as you wish."

Talk about images that can make your cock feel like it's going to burst. I told Kristen that we'd save her leash for later. Ashley on the other hand, I held her collar in my hand looking it over. Her eyes were staring into mine with a pleading look. I knew I'd be tempted today, but I didn't think this was the form it would take. I slipped the collar onto her neck and fastened it snugly, the leash hung down between her breasts.

Kristen continued: "We have some presents to hand out and then we can let everyone begin. Tina and Linda, step up please"

Tina and Linda approached the dais we were seated on. Kristen reached into a big bag and pulled out a harness similar to what Kristen had been using. "Linda, this is for you to use on Tina and others if she lets you." Reaching back into the bag, Kristen continued, "Tina, this is for the two of you." Tina was staring at the very long double ended dildo she now held in her hand. You could almost see the realization of how it worked cross her face. Kristen finished with a "enjoy them and keep them clean" while they went back and kneeled down again.

"Brenda, come up here please."

Kristen started putting cuffs on Brenda's wrists and ankles. She then turned to me and presented another leather collar to me, while whispering to me, "this is what she dreams of at night." Brenda kneeled in front of me and started begging for me to collar her. I shushed her and strapped the collar around her neck. Kristen then tied some rope to one wrist, ran it through a loop on the collar and back down to Brenda's other wrist, pulling them behind her back and tying them fast. Brenda went back to where she had been and carefully knelt down again with a huge smile on her face.

I looked out at the crowd and didn't know where to start. Luckily I had Kristen in charge of the entertainment. She snapped her fingers and everyone cleared out a circle in front of me. Stephanie came out of the office looking spectacular while wearing a harness and a large dildo bouncing in front of her. She was leading her husband Rob by a rope tied around his hands. He knelt in the middle of the circle and put his head on the floor, just like he had yesterday. It already felt like a week ago. Stephanie walked around him and used the rope to pull his hands back between his calves, putting more pressure on his face. She walked back up to his face and knelt in front of him. He couldn't help but stare at the fake penis in front of his face, especially when Stephanie swirled the tip of it around his mouth. "Get it wet for me honey, I'm going to take your ass like you did mine last night." He began to lick it with slobbering glides up, down and around it. Everyone in the room was staring at what was happening.

Stephanie was now lubing up the dildo with some sort of gel. Based on how easily she slipped into his ass, she had been lubing him up in the office as well before they came out. As she was making these gentle in and out motions to get deeper into his ass, he was grunting and blowing puffs of air out. The grunting turned into squeals when Stephanie grabbed the rope from between his legs and pulled it up, using it as leverage to squeeze deeper. I hadn't noticed, but before they came out, they must have turned on the music since it was starting to build louder and louder into a beat. The same beat Stephanie was using to fuck her husband with. Rob started shaking and then began to come. Stephanie pushed all the way in and rubbed her clit against the harness, trying her best to come with her husband and succeeding. She slumped onto his back and then fell over on to her side holding her husband. Kristen and Ashely were rubbing my legs while alternating between watching my cock and the couple in front of us. I stood up and said to the room, "find the person you want to be with and let's begin"


The next hour or two was a blur of bodies. I was walking around the room, holding a leash at all times, but sometimes it was Ashley and sometimes Kristen. The center of the floor was where the tangle of bodies was, while over by the water machine and snacks, there were people trying to catch their breath and recover. We obviously had a lot more women than men, so the harnesses and other toys were being put to good use. I have no idea if most of the women had ever experienced this before, but I didn't see much hesitation. There were women coupled up in every combination I could think of.

I'm just going to mention a few of the things that stood out for me, though I'm sure I didn't even notice 90% of what happened.

Jen, the blonde who I learned about that first day as a warning, had indeed paired up with Peter, the CS grad student. They wandered around holding hands but she didn't mind when a woman would start sucking on him. I smiled when I saw her then push the same woman's head between her own legs, still holding Peter's hand. Later I saw her riding on top of him, squeezing her breasts before she pulled off and started sucking on him intently. I pulled Ashley with me as I grabbed Jen's hips and sank my prick into her. She started to orgasm and just held Peter's prick in her mouth. He opened his eyes to see what happened and when he saw me behind Jen, jamming myself into her, he clutched her head and began pouring his come into her mouth. I stood back up without coming and left the couple to recover, while looking for Kristen.

I found her riding on top of Amy's mouth. She looked at me and smiled when she saw my cock was wet. "Master, please let me taste your cock, I want to see if I can tell who you just had while I clean you up." I loved giving Kristen what she wanted so I put my cock back in her gently sucking mouth. She asked if it was Tina, which made me laugh and shake my head. "Stephanie?"

After I was clean, she asked if I wanted to try Amy's pussy out, since I had already tried her mouth yesterday. I sent Ashley to get me a water while I edged around and slipped into Amy's very wet pussy in one stroke. Kristen spun around to face me and present her tits to me. "Fuck her master, remind her that you own her" These words were not what I wanted to feel, but damn if they didn't make me start thrusting harder and harder into her. Ashley kneeled next to Kristen and presented herself to me, opening her mouth to show me where she wanted my cock or my sperm. I felt very close so I pulled out of Amy, grabbed their leashes and pulled their heads together. They both opened their mouths and leaned in. My cock rested on Kristen's lips when my body clenched up and I shot a stream of come into her mouth and then up onto her face. I swung a bit so the second shot hit Ashley in face. The third weaker shot landed on Amy's breasts below. I sat back, pulling the two women with me by their leashes. My mind blanked by the power of my orgasm, I barely noticed when they started cleaning each others faces with their tongues. I came back to awareness with Kristen cuddled up behind me and Amy curled up in front of me. I wasn't sure I could stand up, but Ashley was happy to go get some snacks for us. The orgy continued around us.

Eventually I bumped into Lisa, the girl who called us on the way over here. Kristen hugged her and introduced her to me. I asked what she thought of all of this and whether it was too much. She shyly smiled and told me that everyone had been very respectful and left her alone. She had never imagined any of this was possible, or that people could get so much enjoyment from sex. She wasn't even sure where to start but she felt safe enough to do something. Kristen told Ashley to go find Brenda. When they returned, Kristen asked whether Lisa would like to experiment with any of us. She suggested Brenda since she's the gentlest of us all. Lisa is looking at all of us and flushing red. It's clear we've embarrassed or overwhelmed her, so I just reached out and gave her a hug, aiming my cock to the side away from her. She calmed down and sank into the embrace. I waved Brenda over and they hugged with similar results. Brenda held Lisa and whispered in her ear. After a few seconds, she looked at me and waved us away. I knew Brenda would take good care of Lisa and ensure she had a positive experience. Just to be sure, I leant over and said "when one of you comes, the other one will come as well. Lisa, I want you to trust Brenda and let her help you feel great. When she sucks on your breasts, I want you to come."

I found Stephanie and Rob, side by side, fucking two women in front of them. Stephanie threw an arm around my neck and kissed me. She asked if I wanted to put my cock in her and we could fuck the woman in front of her together. Rob groaned on hearing that and came deep inside the woman he was fucking. I couldn't even tell who it was, all I could see was her ass and hands holding herself open to Rob. I kissed Stephanie back and said, some other time.

Tina and Linda had evidently figured out how to use the double ended dildo since they had a crowd around them. They were on their hands and knees facing away from each other. They were pulling forward, exposing 18 inches of glistening gel dildo before slamming their asses back to slap each other with a cracking noise. They kept doing it, grunting each time they fully impaled themselves. I leaned down to look Linda in the eyes. "How are you doing Linda?" I saw the expression on her face when Tina lost the rhythm but slammed the dildo back in anyway. "Damn Master, you give the best toys ever, I love Tina and I fucking each other, Ughhh" Tina didn't seem to want to stop just because I was talking with Linda. I pushed my cock into Linda's mouth and she began bobbing quickly on it. I pulled out, walked around and did the same thing with Tina. Either one would have been happy to suck me dry, but I just wanted to tease myself. "Have fun girls"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.