The Little Woman at Home - Cover

The Little Woman at Home

Copyright© 2015 by Barneyr

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A man and a woman fall in love. But there is a size difference between them with that could have caused some serious problems with their relationship.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

"Daddy, please lick my little nipples. Tickle my coochie too. I love it when you play with me Daddy."

I aim to please, so I lick and suck on her nipples. There is nothing there but small bumps on her chest, and there is only a hint to what may come in time. I run my left hand down her smooth belly and come to the bald slit of her pussy. She is aroused, I can tell by the juicy barely-there lips of her sex.

On one hand, I am so totally aroused and into this sexual encounter, but on the other hand, I am reluctant to press on with this charade.

"Daddy, please put your thingy into my coochie and make me feel soooo much better, Please Daddy?"

That's it, I have to comply. I slide my rock hard prick slowly up and down her slippery slit, and then I push gently as my cock enters her small vagina, and then I am pounding this woman child as if I am drilling for oil. She urges me on with words that sound as if I was really fucking a girl of the age of what my wife looks like. Things like, 'Daddy, please do it more, harder.' Or maybe, 'hurry daddy I'm about to esplode in my coochie. Daddy, make me esplode!!!'


I'm sure everyone has heard the expression referring to one's wife as "the little woman at home." Well, I really do have a little woman at home. It all started in back in college.

It was just after the noon rush of changing classes when I was walking across the quad at the local university. I spotted three of our jocks harassing one of those new kid geniuses. I couldn't just let it go by so I walked their way. As I got closer, I saw something that made me stop and stare. It wasn't a young child, but an older person that just hadn't grown since being a young girl of about ten or twelve years old.

I had to interrupt the jock's fun because once I looked at this vision of beauty, I had to help her.

"Derrick, please leave my girlfriend alone. Go pick on one of those bimbo cheerleaders that you continue to boink and pass off to your friends."

"Aww Bill, I didn't know she was your girl, man; I'm so sorry. Miss ah..."

"It's Melody Turlock, soon to be Rodgers if I can help it," interrupted the young lady.

"Miss Turlock, we're so sorry to have made fun of you, and we won't ever do that again. Bill, I'll let it be known that she's your girl. There won't be any more trouble, that's for sure."

The three idiots quickly left us in the middle of the quad. I turned to Melody, took her hand, and said, "Where shall we go from here, Miss Turlock soon to be Rodgers?"

"Actually, I'm done for today, but I was going to the union to study for tomorrow's classes. Would you like to join me?"

We turned toward the student union, and somehow it just felt natural with her hand in mine as we walked and talked getting to know each other a little more.

I guess I should introduce myself here; I'm William Henry Rodgers, Bill to most people. I am six feet-one inch tall and weigh one hundred-ninety pounds. I am a senior working toward a fifth-year degree in electrical engineering with a second degree in computer science. I have been taking martial arts training since I was about six years old and hold multiple belts in Aikido, Capoeira, American Kenpo, and Jujutsu. My father was in the Marine Corps, and we moved around a lot so I trained where and when I could. All that training, plus what my father taught me before he was killed in Afghanistan two years ago. That is why I have such a conglomeration of styles. I have competed in several tournaments and have lots of trophies and awards. It is pretty much common knowledge among the jocks about my accomplishments, so I am left alone for harassment.

Now, Melody is a different matter. She is a junior, twenty-one years old and three-foot, ten inches tall and weighs about sixty-five pounds. I didn't pry, but I was just guessing about her size and measurements. She looked to be a perfect fifty-four, eighteen-eighteen-eighteen. Discounting her physical size, she had an inner beauty that to me, just shone through her small stature.

I'm not really sure how much studying we got done that day, but what started out as a rescue turned into love, by the time we parted that afternoon.

From that point on we were pretty much inseperatable except in our different classes. Melody was working on a business degree in accounting. We didn't have any classes together, but when either of our classes ended we were soon together walking or running as the case may be to each other's class.

Because of shrewd investments by my father and expert management by my mother, I could have two things most college students didn't have. I had an apartment in a house that my mother owned and a good friend of my father managed for her. Gunnery Sergeant Bob Foster (ret.) had been with my father from their enlistment thirty some years ago, right up until the end. He came back home and retired. They both had said that they would retire after their latest tour.

Uncle Bob wasn't really my uncle, but he was more like one than my two uncles on my mother's side. Uncle Tom and Uncle Ray lived on opposite sides of the US, and we lived in Central Texas where my Dad was from. Mom grew up in western New York near Buffalo.

My mother was still working as a CPA for a big accounting firm in Austin. Although she is very busy, I still try to see her a couple of times a month. She and my uncle Bob are all I have left of my family.

I found out from Melody that she just stopped growing at age twelve. She was seen by a host of doctors over the years, but no one could determine why she stopped growing. It had been very hard on her family, and even though she had an older brother and a younger sister, they were normal. She has achondroplasia, which means she is just small for her age, but she is proportional. Like I said, she just looks like a twelve-year-old child, except for her face which except for the size she looks like a woman in her early twenties.

Since starting my junior year, I started working part-time for an engineering firm learning how to apply all the book learning I was getting in college in the real world of engineering. I also was pretty much the head of their IT department since I knew more about a computer's inner workings than their engineers. By the middle of my senior year, they offered me a job as the head of their IT department. This was just after I met Melody, and I thought that would be great since I now had a good job when I graduated.

After about three months of meeting Melody, she moved in with me in my apartment. From that time on we were always together. By the time we had been living together about a month, we became sexually active. I thought at the time it was a surprise that she was not a virgin with an intact hymen, but then that was not my business. What happened before we met was old business and not something I needed to know, just like she didn't ask about my prior knowledge. She just knew that I was gentle and loving. Yes, I had a lot of sexual knowledge. I started young; I guess I was fourteen when a neighbor girl down the street from where we lived on Okinawa introduced me to girls and sex. She was another Marine brat and had lived all over too.

At first, it was that we were the same age and hung out together. She was definitely more experienced than I. I learned a lot until her father was transferred to somewhere in Europe, and she had to go home to Washington State with her mother and brothers. She had one brother older by a year and one younger by two years. I always thought that they might have had something to do with her extensive knowledge, but I didn't care. She did teach me well, and I have silently thanked her for her lessons many times.

Mel and I seemed perfect for each other. We meshed in so many ways, but I was really taken by surprise when about four months of us moving in together she came up with this particular role playing with me being Daddy. I was never really comfortable with it, but if Mel wanted to play this role, who was I to deny her the pleasure of it.

My mom, Katheryn, and Uncle Bob both took to Melody just as much as I did. She was accepted into the family long before we made it official. We married a month after our joint graduation. My mom helped Mel get a job with another good accounting firm, so we were both bringing in decent money. Mel's mom, Jennifer hugged me the first time we met, and I became her favored son-in-law. I think she was afraid that Mel would never find someone to love her and not treat her as just some kid that they could have fun with.

Jen confided in me that she was so afraid that some child molester would sweep Mel off her feet and end up trying to exploit her for their own nefarious purposes. I assured Jennifer that I was not like that. I explained that it was pure love at first sight. Mel's dad had left the family about the time that Mel turned twelve, and it was proven that she would not grow anymore. I think that he took it hard that he had produced a freak. That is just my opinion, but you know what they say about opinions.

Two years after we graduated, we talked about children. We consulted several doctors, and they gave us the go ahead. Within a month of our final decision, Mel was pregnant. We were ecstatic and so was my Mom. She always wanted grandchildren. Mel's pregnancy was a touch and go affair with bi-monthly visits to her ob/gyn doctor, Doctor Shelia Jenson. By the fourth month, we knew it was a girl, and we had decided on Stephanie for a name.

At the eight and a half month mark, Dr. Jenson decided that it was almost time to take Stephanie from Mel's body. She waited another week as she didn't want Melody to start labor. Mel's pelvic girdle had not expanded like it should so Mel could never have a child vaginally. This also explained why Mel was shaped the way she was. Her bones just never got the message that allowed her to expand her hips and get that hourglass figure of normal women. That also explained about her upper torso had not expanded to support her breasts and enlarged heart and lungs, and due to this Mel tired sooner than most people. Physically, she was still a child, but as she aged her body didn't keep up with the increased rigors of adulthood.

The cesarean section birth was textbook easy and both Mel and our newborn, Stephanie Jennifer came through with flying colors. For me, it was love at first sight again. Here in my arms was the result of the love Mel, and I had for each other. A little bit of each of us was squirming in my arms. I laid her next to Mel's swollen nipple and just like that; our progeny was getting some nourishment from her mother.

During Melody's pregnancy, her nipples puffed out and by the ninth month, she had half lemon sized boobs. To say the least they were something that I loved and during the last week, some thin weak milk came out. We both rejoiced that she would be able to nurse Stephanie, even just a little. The doctor and nurses had cleaned up our little darling and allowed us some time together after everything had been cleaned up, and I was allowed back into Mel's room. Soon Mel was sucked dry, and she rang for a nurse to come take our bundle of joy and feed her.

Needless to say when we finally got everyone home, I was the formula maker. We tried to get a wet nurse to provide milk, but Steph refused to drink it. She would nurse from Mel and then when she had exhausted that supply of milk, I had to take over and feed her from a bottle. We tried it with Melody offering the bottle, but again Stephanie fussed too much. So I became the designated bottle mom. The funny thing was that if I was not home, then Steph would take the bottle from Mel just fine.

That was alright with me as it allowed some time for the two of us to bond. At that point, we were never sure if we could even have any more children, so I wanted the opportunity to bond with this one as much as I could. At night, we would sit on the couch, and Mel would nurse Steph, while I heated the formula. Then when Mel was dry, I took over, and cuddled our bundle of joy while I feed her until she fell asleep in my arms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.