Claudia's Condition, the Healing - Cover

Claudia's Condition, the Healing

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 37

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Allison waited anxiously in the spacious kitchen for the doorbell to chime. She had told Dan and Claudia about her girlfriends from school, how old they were, their descriptions, and what each one was like. Of her three friends, Savon was her closest. She repeatedly thanked her parents for allowing her to have a sleepover filled with hugs and kisses.

Dan eyed his daughter wearing a skimpy light blue low-scooped halter top and no bra, with the upper third of her firm tits showing. Her white, soft cotton shorts were virtually poured onto her tiny ass and pussy mound. He didn’t object to her skimpy clothes or the tingle they gave his cock. She knew she was teasing her dad by standing close to him for a look down her top or leaning over for a better view.

“I know I’m having a sleepover with my girls, but I still want to sneak into bed during the night for a fuck or blow job with you, Daddy.”

“It might be too risky,” he cautioned.

“That’s half the fun, being naughty and possibly getting caught!” She guided his hand inside her top. Soft nipples grew hard with his masterful touch.

She had planned her sleepover right down to the last detail. Dad would handle the barbecue, Mom the food, and her the movies. She had selected several chick movies to watch.

The doorbell chimed. “I’ll get it!” Allison yelled, sprinting to the entrance. “Zoe!” She shrieked.

“Allison!” They heard a loud reply. Dan and Claudia followed her to the door. Claudia had insisted that one or both of her girlfriend’s parents meet them and see that their house and neighbourhood were safe for her sleepover.

Allison hugged her friend close to her and said, “I’ve missed you so much, Zoe!”

“And I’ve missed you too,” Zoe cried. Dan tried not to be too obvious when looking at this well-developing teen masquerading as a woman. Her braless tits were already close to the size of Claudia’s. They were barely supported and covered by the same style top as Allison’s, only in white. Her blue shorts also barely fit her small frame, sitting low on her thin hips. He smiled politely at her mom, another version of Zoe, as Allison made the introductions.

Zoe had to make her feelings known to Allison. “First off, I must apologize. You were right when you said in your speech at school that we had abandoned you. Yes, Mom and Dad wanted me to stay away from you. I didn’t know how to treat you or what to say. I’m so sorry. Can you please forgive me and still be best friends?”

“You’re already forgiven. You’re here with me now, and that counts the most!” Allison then led her to her bedroom to drop off her overnight bag.

Claudia gave Zoe’s mom, Jean, the tour as Dan eyed her very acceptable body. Dan and Claudia stood on either side of her, looking down her low top. She glanced several times at him during her tour, catching his eyes on her tits. “It must have been horrific how you were captured and then rescued,” Jean commented.

“Luckily for me, I had my knight in shining armour to rescue us!” She replied, hugging Dan. Claudia gave Jean both their cell numbers and said they’d be home with the girls all night.

“Sizing up a future fuck?” Claudia teased him as they waved goodbye to Jean.

“And you weren’t looking down her top at her great tits like I was?” He returned the barb.

“She would look nice in bed with us,” she envisioned. “And she was looking at you several times during the tour and when she gave us her phone number.”

“Wow, Mr. and Mrs. Davenport, what a big TV! I bet you could watch great porn movies on a screen that big!” Zoe boldly said.

“Yes we could, and we have,” Claudia revealed.

A few minutes later, Allison again answered the door. “Amanda!” She yelled, moulding her body to her same-sized friend. She made more introductions, and Claudia showed her mom the house, then exchanged phone numbers.

Amanda’s revealing top was pink, and the thin material couldn’t hide the mounds of her firm tits. Her shorts were the same as the others, but light blue. The chatter grew as the three caught up on the news.

Five minutes later, the three girls were at the door for the last time. “Savon!” Allison yelled, hugging her friend tight to her breasts. She too was the same size as Allison, and her white-on-white top and shorts matched the others in the same sexy style. Dan gazed at the four young nymphs.

Savon introduced her mom, Melissa, who was an older version of Savon with a fuller body and long, blonde hair tied in a loose ponytail. “My friends call me Mel.” She smiled at them, offering her hand. Dan eyed her nice body as Claudia played hostess.

Savon, Allison’s closest friend, broke down in tears, saying, “I should have been with you that awful morning! If I hadn’t slept in and been late, we would have walked to school together!” She sobbed into her shoulder.

Allison brought her in front. “It’s not your fault! It’s not your fault at all, Savon! Those men were stalking me to take me! If you had been with me, they may have taken you too. You don’t want to know the horrible things they did to me, Claudia, Julia, and Erin. So please don’t feel guilty. I love you and still want and need you as my friend.”

“And I love you too!” Her hesitant breaths proclaimed. Allison held her close to her breast, hugging her tightly.

“This sleepover will be good for Savon since her dad and I recently divorced. She was a complete mess the whole time Allison was missing. When you got home, she wanted to see you, but I wouldn’t let her, and I’m so sorry for that,” Mel apologized. Claudia couldn’t take her eyes off Melissa as they talked and stood very close to her.

Dan and Claudia smoothed a hand over Savon’s shoulders in understanding. Once the tour was complete, numbers were exchanged, and the party started.

Claudia and Dan hugged side by side as they waved goodbye to Melissa. “Dan, did you look at Melissa? Oh, my fuck! That blonde hair and that fucking body! I don’t know who has more of a weakness for blondes, you or me!” She joked. “And she said she’s divorced, so she’s available! I think I’m falling in love! Somehow I’ve got to get my hands on that fabulous, fucking body and eat her pussy!” She gleamed.

Claudia used her cell phone and took several pictures of the four girlfriends hugging together. “Do you girls have a dress code requiring you to wear sexy low tops and sexy tight shorts?” Dan joked.

“Yes, we do. I’m happy that you noticed our sexy-looking bodies, Daddy!” Allison kissed his cheek, her tit pressing against his arm.


“We’re going to change into our bikinis and go for a swim!” Allison yelled from her bedroom.

Allison stood, smiling at her friends as they took their suits from their bags. “Thank you all for coming. This really means a lot to me!”

“I’m sorry we weren’t there for you, Ally. I guess we were afraid of how to act around you. We’ve never had a friend abducted before. I can’t imagine how horrible it must have been for you,” Zoe said.

“It was the worst day of my life and, in some ways, also my best, because I met Claudia and then Dan. I know you might want to ask for more details about all the juicy, sexy stuff you’ve heard about. I’m just not ready to tell you yet.”

“We understand, Allison. The main thing is that you’re alive and well,” Amanda smiled.

“And we’re friends again. It’s too bad you have to move here and go to another school,” Savon said, disappointedly. She was the closest to Allison and took her abduction the hardest. She was in love with Allison and would do anything to win her love.

“We can still be friends and make our sleepovers that much more special,” Allison smiled.

Zoe crossed her arms in front of her, pulling her top over her head. She then slipped her figure-hugging shorts down her slender legs. “I love how my body’s growing!” She cupped her well-developing breasts. “And the men and boys like the size of my tits too. I love wearing really low tops to show off my great tits!” She openly fondled them, her hands becoming her unused bra cups.

Zoe had the most mature figure of the four and wasn’t afraid to flaunt it. “Oh, come on now, we’ve all seen each other naked before,” she reasoned, of their staring at her naked body.

The others stripped naked, letting the others view their bodies, and changed into their non-existent bikinis. “You shave your pussy now?” Amanda asked, looking at Allison.

“I was shaved during my capture, and now I like the smooth feeling on my pussy.”

“I’m fucking my stepdad. He’s a better fuck than my first dad,” Zoe openly admitted, as she fastened her poor excuse for a bikini top. She looked to the others and challenged, “And you each don’t have your own sex secrets?”

“Does your mom know you’re fucking your stepdad?” Savon wondered.

“Oh, she knows alright! She’s even watched us! My mom is sort of a slut and has problems keeping her legs closed.”

“I’m fucking my older brother,” Amanda admitted.

It was Savon’s turn to reveal her sex secret. “I’m giving my uncle blow jobs and having sex with my older sister.”

“Wow, Savon, you sure have one fucked up family!” Zoe teased.

“Oh, and you don’t?” Savon countered.

“I bet you are fucking your dad and won’t admit it to us, your best friends. Are you fucking your dad while giving your uncle a blow job? That must be a very sexy threesome!”

“Zoe, stop being so cruel! You know her parents are divorced!” Allison said, supporting her friend. “I don’t care if you’re having sex with your dad or uncle. I still love you!”

“Thank you, and I love you too.” They hugged bare-breasted, then Savon fastened Allison’s top.

“So what’s your sex secret, Ally? I’m sure you must have one; we all do!” Zoe questioned, and they looked at her.

Allison thought for a moment. Does she admit her family’s secret? That she’s fucking her dad, plus having sex with her mom and grandma, not to mention her aunt Trudy?

“I was forced to give two men blow jobs while they held a gun to my head, and they both fucked me several times.” There was complete silence.

“Oh my God! Wow, I can’t imagine the horror you must have suffered!” Zoe slowly shook her head in sympathy.

“So Zoe, do you also swallow your dad’s cum?” Allison carried on the sexy fun.

“His cum does taste good!” She confessed.

“Come on, the last one in the pool is a slutty daughter!” Zoe kissed the girls, then ran toward the pool.


Dan and Claudia had changed into their suits, and her bikini fit right in with the other girls. They noticed the chain of scantily clad teens shrieking and chasing each other. The calm pool water erupted in foam and spilled onto the ceramic tile-lined patio.

The girls shrieked, yelled, and laughed, splashing each other. Claudia went to the bathroom for several towels.

“Come on, Mom and Dad, the more the merrier!” Allison waved her hand.

“No, you kids have fun,” he declined.

“What’s wrong, Mr. Davenport? Are you afraid to get in the water with four sexy girls with next to no clothes on?” Zoe teased.

“Come on, Dad!” Allison wanted. “Please?”

“Okay,” he relented, grabbing Claudia’s hand, and they caused a large splash by jumping into the water.

Dan was an immediate magnet for the girls, and they began to chase him around the pool. Outnumbered, he was soon smothered by young females draping their lithe bodies over him. Arms gripped onto his, breasts playfully pressing flat against his skin.

He was momentarily startled when he felt a hand firmly grip his cock and rub it a few times, but whose hand? It wasn’t Claudia’s or Allison’s that he eliminated.

Zoe wanted Dan to stand in the shallow end with his legs spread, and they would each take turns swimming between them. “Be careful with your feet. I have only one cock and a set of balls!” He kidded.

“We’ll be careful, Daddy!” She giggled. “I love you!”

Allison started the line swimming through his legs. A hand on his upper leg helped propel her clear of him. Savon went next, then Amanda. Dan tried to resist the urge to cup his cock and balls for protection.

Zoe swam and, at the last moment, dipped under the surface. She purposely rubbed his cock as she swam under him. She broke the surface, gulped some air, and dove from behind. She swam underwater on her back and looked at his cock as she managed to rub it for longer.

“My turn!” Claudia smiled, and she slipped her hand past the elastic to feel his cock as she went under him. The group repeated the line, with Zoe boldly rubbing his cock once more.

Next, the girls turned him into an impromptu diving board. They took turns using his upper leg or hip to climb his body and stand on his shoulders. They wobbled and held his hands for balance, then dove into the water.

“I need a rest for a few minutes,” he complained, and he swam to sit on the pool edge in the shallow end. His hands curled over the curved edge, and his legs spread. Each girl swam up between his legs.

Each one smiled teasingly at him with their sexy-looking, slicked-back hair. Water drops gathered and cascaded down their clear skin or ran down the deep cleavage of their tops.

He wasn’t shy about looking at the deep cleavage their bikini tops afforded him. Their hair was palmed back, looking fresh as if from showering after a good fuck. Allison used his legs as rests for her arms, thanking him for her special day.

Zoe dove and came up to him from under the water. The added weight of the water strained the fit of her top, exposing slightly whiter skin. She took a mouthful of water and spit it out, aiming it at the bulge of his cock. She did it twice more, intentionally spraying his crotch.

Allison picked up a frisbee, and the girls began to play catch with it. “Come on, Zoe!” Savon prompted. Zoe spits one more shot at his cock, smiled, and dove to join the others.


Claudia joined Dan by the side of the pool. “I think that little Zoe is quite the cock teaser,” he said, eyeing his wife’s cleavage.

“Oh, so you’ve noticed?” She kidded. “She’s the one who has been all over you the most. I watched her rub her tits against your back. She’d be the one to let you fuck her.”

“She stayed in front of me, spitting water on my cock.”

“She’s just having some teasing fun with you, and so are the others. Look at Allison and how she’s smiling, laughing, and enjoying life.” Dan looked at her right now, not having a care in the world.

Allison swam over to them. “Come on, you two, join us for the fun. We want to play Marco Polo, and you’re it, Dad!”

“Nah, it’s your day, honey; go and have fun,” he declined.

“Sorry, party pooper, I won’t take no for an answer.” She tugged him by the arm.

“Okay, okay, I’ll play.”

“Yeah!!” The others yelled as Dan, Claudia, and Allison swam towards them.


The girls surrounded Dan and stayed out of his arms reach. “Now keep your eyes closed and no peeking!” Allison instructed. He stayed in the shallow end to start and moved in a circle.

“Marco!”

“Polo!” They combined their replies. Dan would lunge towards a voice, causing the girls to shriek with laughter. Zoe started having more fun by sneaking up behind him and quickly grabbing a feel of his cock.

“What are you doing?” Allison asked, furrowing her brow.

“I’m feeling your dad’s cock; why not? It’s fun to tease him! Come on, it’s your turn.” Allison swam close and brushed her hand across his bulge. Amanda and Savon also took their turns.

“Hey, be careful with the cock, or I’ll have to wear a cement bathing suit!” He joked.

“Marco!”

“Polo!” They answered. Dan moved around with one hand outstretched.

“Marco!”

“Polo!” Zoe answered and stood still. Dan moved closer, using his hand as a guide. Zoe adjusted her stance, and his open hand caressed her full right tit. He gave it a gentle squeeze, then, realizing what was in his hand, quickly let go.

“I’m sorry if I touched your boob.” He opened his eyes to see her close by.

“I’m not,” she said, softly swimming away.

She must have told the others what to do, and soon each touch of his hand was rewarded with the feel of a young, firm, bikini-clad breast. Claudia even joined in on the teasing.

“Now I definitely know this isn’t one of you girls, though it could be Zoe again,” he said, squeezing a full tit.

“It’s not Zoe!” Claudia smiled as he opened his eyes and gave her tit a good feel.

“Time out!” He said this, making the T letter with his hands, and swam to the steps.

“Girls, come here!” Claudia motioned, and they gathered close to her. She gazed at four pairs of young tits she’d love to suck on. “Okay, you little cock teasers, you want to have more fun with Dan?” They all agreed, especially Zoe. “Let’s get Dan into the deep end, and two of you pull off his swimsuit, then toss it away. They all snickered, looking at their intended victim.

“What if Dad wants to get out of the pool?”

“Then I guess we’ll just have to use our womanly charms to keep him interested in us,” she smiled, rubbing her tits.

“Can we give his cock a good feel?” Zoe had to know.

“Sure you can. It’s all in fun; just don’t hurt his cock and balls. Dan and I are trying to have another baby,” she smiled at Allison.

“Can we let him feel our tits or maybe even our pussy?” Zoe asked.

“Your pussy, I’m not sure, but you can let him feel your tits. In fact, during our sexy game, let’s all take off our tops,” Claudia suggested.

“And go topless in front of your dad?” Savon couldn’t believe it.

“I bet we can make his cock nice and hard!” Claudia connived.

“Mrs. Davenport, you are one sex-crazed wife and mother!”

“Thank you, Zoe, for the compliment.” Allison then whispered in her mom’s ear, and she was surprised at her request. She agreed and left the pool for the house.

“I’ll be right back,” Claudia said, touching his shoulder and wrapping a towel around her waist.

“What did you ask your mom?” Zoe wondered.

“I’ll tell you later.” She smiled and waved to her dad.


Claudia returned with a drinking glass and offered it to Dan. “Here, drink this,” she asked.

“What is it?”

“Rye and diet coke; Allison wants you to enjoy yourself with a drink.” Dan took the glass from her and held it up as if toasting to his daughter. He took several good gulps and made a face at the bitter taste.

“You usually make me a good drink, but this one is a little bitter and strong!” He complained, making another face after another sip.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.