Monastery - Cover

Monastery

Copyright© 2015 by Helena Handbasket

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young girl's life in the church during the Spanish Inquisition. The many horrors she witnesses and participates in, her escape and eventual revenge.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Historical   Horror   Mystery   Crime   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Analingus   Clergy   Violence  

One of the old nuns, Sister Catherine, once told me I was left at the front door naked and crying. Who knows if it's true, that mean old bitch was known to tell a lie or three in her day. She was one of the many nuns who raised me throughout the years.

One of my first memories involved her. I had snuck an apple from the kitchen and she found me hiding in a broom closet, about to take my first bite. The Sister grabbed me by my ear and snatched my prize away. She pulled me by the ear all the way down the hall to her secluded office. She slammed the door behind us as she shoved me down onto the floor. Eating the apple that I stole, she walked over to one of doors opening up to a room with many strange contraptions. Sister Catherine grabbed a short thin cane and slammed it and the apple on her desk. She proceeded to drag out what looked like a saw horse with the legs cut short but so one end was lower than the other. It had ropes all over it. Now me being only fourteen and my first time to ever really do anything wrong to be punished for, I had no idea what was about to happen. I knew she was angry, but I thought it would be the usual caning on the top of the hand. This was the day everything changed for me.

Sister Catherine grabbed me up from the floor by my hair and slung me over the sawhorse, bending me over it where my head was at the lower end. She tied my wrists together and tied them to the contraption. I realized this wasn't her usual cane lashing as she tied me down. Fighting her all the way, she overpowered me and my legs were tied spread eagle to the legs of the sawhorse. She bound my mouth with some cloth to keep me quiet as I was yelling pretty loudly. My eyes were covered, so I couldn't see what was coming.

I felt my dress being yanked up onto my back then my underwear were ripped down so quickly, they popped off of one ankle and were left dangling from my other ankle. Strapped to her torture device waiting for the next thing she had planned, I could hear her rustling around.

Sister Catherine came up behind me, "My child, you are no longer an innocent. Your impure thoughts have led you to this. And now your impurity will be put to a final test. The results of this will determine your future and I will be reporting directly to the Cardinal. He will make a final decision."

Something wet and cold was being squirted on my rear, I could feel the wetness dripping toward my nether regions. I jumped as I felt a finger roaming toward my opening then suddenly being shoved inside me. The finger was pulled out and something much larger took it's place. I could feel the weight of the Sister pushing behind me as my breath was taken from me. Leaning into me, she untied my blind to expose her naked body against me wearing a strap-on man part buried deep inside of me. The sister started laughing and pumping ever harder and deeper, taking my breath with each stroke. Every time I made a sound, she struck me with her cane. The pain was unbearable, but I knew I was powerless, so I took her punishment without another tear shed.

As she pulled out of me, I felt something warm and wet running down my legs. She untied me and removed my gag. Weak I fell to the floor. I noticed my legs were covered in blood. She laughed at me again as she was cleaning herself up. "Get up, go clean up! The Cardinal will hear of this" she said ripping off the strap from her fake man part.

I stumbled to my room alone, turned on the water to the bath and stepped in, not even undressing. I sat down just letting the water envelop me.

I didn't remember undressing or washing myself, but I found myself clean, dried and redressed laying in my bed. Confused and crying, I finally dozed off to sleep.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.