My Little Sister's Girlfriend - Cover

My Little Sister's Girlfriend

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

I am totally convinced it was the generous gifting of her feminine secrets that made me more and more dependent on my impish little sister's nocturnal sessions. The loss of Tiffany as a constant and dependable bed partner with her submissive attitude was a blow but I had managed to move onto the Anderson twins Agatha and Adele with an enthusiastic sense of depravity that surprised even me.

My sister Princess was a Princess indeed when she pretended to be asleep when I fondled her delicate vaginal folds under the covers inside her inner sanctum bedroom all decorated in pink and black. She was sprinkling my fingers with her sweetly scented pussy juice and I pushed a little of the stuff into her dry-as-a-board brown eye just to show her I hadn't forgotten how sensitive and tempting her rear door was to my nasty side.

We had devised a system that helped keep down the noise by stuffing her dirty panties in her mouth and stretching her white Sunday pantyhose over her head to muffle her panting whimpers. I loved to look at her face down on the bed with her backside all high and softly yielding to take my greedy cock in deep looking through the maze of her pantyhose with those eyes that commanded me to do her harder. I never failed to spank her in that position but I was careful to do it with a stinging angle so as not to make noise and waken the household. We were like a team of sexual performers putting on a show for our own enjoyment. We had decided to not use the condoms anymore because they were a bit too much in forensic evidence if anyone should discover one of them before we could dispose of it. Instead I had elected to concentrate on draining into her pretty brown eye when I had a stored up load to dispense or she would "take off the edge" by flicking her wet tongue over my bulb when I was still inside her naughty mouth. I usually reserved her slit for my inquisitive fingers or my demanding tongue making her clitoris pay the price of sisterly friendship.

My relationship with Mrs. Stern, my ex-teacher and with Doctor Angela Proudbum had cooled off recently because they both had started affairs with eligible middle-aged single males who could offer them more financial security and a normal lifestyle than I ever could in my current situation.

That left my obedient sister and the Anderson twins to take up the slack in keeping my big boy fully drained of over abundant spunk. Now, the twins were a bit of a problem because the shy sister was a bit inclined to strong feeling of guilt for her hidden pleasures and had succumbed to the recruiting efforts of the church in search of female clergy. She announced her intention to take up the habit (as in uniform) the following month in a matter-of-fact way that seemed particularly inappropriate since I was deep up her bum and my sister was rubbing her pretty pussy all over Adele's beautiful face. I could tell my sister was ready to blow her cookies because of the way she was whimpering and hitting the top of the submissive Adele's head with her tiny fists. I kind of felt sorry for Adele because she was already several months pregnant and the finger of guilt was pointed directly at me because I was the one who had spent the most time inside her vaginal channel in the period of her conception. I was not at all convinced that I was the guilty party because I had always taken careful measures to reduce that potential result.

I was curious how the church could be taking a pregnant female in as a new sister but she assured me that it was all a normal operation and that they would see it went to a good family and she would be free to dedicate all of the attention to the needs of the convent. I had to admit it was probably a win-win for everyone involved including the newly arrived. Still, it would be a strange situation with only one twin to play with and I hoped that Agatha would be able to withstand the pressure of the needs of both my sister Princess and myself when we were in a playful mood.

In all honesty, I have to admit that it was almost impossible to tell the difference between the identical twins ever since they both had their braces removed. I had used that metallic different as a signpost when I was screwing one of them if for no other reason than to address them by the correct name when I was cumming.

I remember it was a rainy Sunday morning when Agatha called me to come over to her house for breakfast. Her parents were off on a cruise to the Virgin Islands and she was all alone in the house with her sister still in the convent on a full time basis.

She was wearing the cutest red and white apron outfit when she answered the door and I figured she was in full-court press in the kitchen whipping up pancakes and other breakfast stuff. I have to admit I was more interested what she had on the agenda for dessert treats in the horizontal position than in food. As soon as she turned around to lead me into the kitchen I saw that all she had on under the apron was a skimpy thong with an arrow on the thin fabric in back that pointed down to her brown eye temptingly visible in her wide-open gap. Both of the sisters had that wonderful gap that seemed to be part of the genetic make-up and a gift that keeps on giving.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.