My Little Sister's Girlfriend - Cover

My Little Sister's Girlfriend

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

I was the only boy in a family with seven children.

As luck would have it I was the oldest sibling in the litter and had to put up with their teasing and silly ways making life at home seem almost like being in a girl's sorority in a female college. I was reluctant to enter into carnal relations of a serious nature with any of my sisters because the complications were too stressful to even contemplate. A couple of my sisters were what I would consider to be "Hot" including the youngest one called Princess by my doting parents.

My name is Bill.

Not a particularly exciting name but it suited me just the same.

My sister called Princess was just turned seventeen when she walked into my bedroom with her study partner Tiffany. I was understandably upset because all I was wearing was my boxer shorts and my plaid socks that were comfortable but looked so childish that I was immediately embarrassed that Tiffany saw me wearing them on top of the bed.

"Hi, Billy, Tiff and I were hoping you would drive us to the movie over on Powell. It is the new scary Halloween one where all the girls get locked into the deserted hospital on Halloween night."

The two silly things went into those baffling fits of giggling that girls do when they are excited inside and don't quite know how to express their emotions.

I hoped that Tiffany didn't see my semi-hard erection flopping left and right inside my revealing boxers. I wasn't really jerking off or anything but just simply watching the video of the Japanese Gymnastic team. It was all those tiny girls all bent over and doing stretch exercises that got me all hot and bothered just before this irritating pair walked in my door.

Tiffany was looking super sweet in solid black leggings that disappeared up under her tiny pleated skirt with the black and white cubes that drew attention to her crotch and petite little backside. She was a bit older than my sister and had just recently celebrated her eighteenth birthday. Tiff lived downstairs in her parent's apartment on the first floor. I hadn't seen much of Tiffany since the two of us got stuck inside the big empty carton in the back of the parked semi-truck in the garage across the street but I remember how we both had hidden silently with her sweating body folded underneath mine as we hid from the other team. I was a bit old for the kid's game but when you don't have many choices of others to play with, you tend to settle. Anyway I remember the girl called Tiffany squirming underneath me and me whispering in her ear to keep quiet and not to move so they wouldn't discover our hiding place. She settled down at long last, but I noticed her heart was beating awfully fast like she had just been running a race around the block. That was a while back and she was a lot more grown up now and we wouldn't be playing any kid's games any longer.

My sister was pretending to vamp me out with her sensuous movements like she was enticing me to follow her commands. It was so cheesy that it was downright pathetic but I agreed to drive them because I was sort of glad to get a chance to meet Tiffany again under different circumstances. It was amazing to me that she didn't wear the slightest hint of make-up and yet managed to look more appealing than any of the girls with their war-paint on at the local dance hall.

The three of us squeezed into the front seat because my backseat was so crowded with all my school junk that it would have taken us an hour just to clear a space. I saw Tiffany looking back there with an amused look on her pretty face and I was a bit mortified that she had caught me with a semi in my boxers and then saw how messed up my car was like I was some sort of loser.

Tiffany was in the middle of the bench seat and my sister just spread her legs out wide and forced the poor girl to almost plaster her body against my bare thigh. I was still wearing my running shorts from school with my regular trousers getting cleaned down on the corner. I have to tell you that the leggings rubbing my hip and thigh felt like a hot iron on my leg and I could swear I could feel the movement of her muscles under the skin every time she made the slightest movement. I swear that I could actually smell her delicate female scent with the peppermint suckers in her mouth and the body odor from her armpit that was almost sitting right under my nose. I was not in the least turned off. In fact, I inhaled deeply because it was so arousing to my libido that I instantly formed a distinctive erection right there on the front seat with the two young girls sitting beside me.

I didn't care if my silly sister Princess saw my hard-on because she was such an imp she would just giggle and make fun of it. I was hoping that Tiffany would not see it because she was a real lady and it would be a disaster if she thought I was some sort of pervert or something even worse.

Of course, my sister spotted it and pointed it out to Tiffany hoping she would be able to embarrass me before we even got to the movie.

It was real strange that the perfect little lady Tiffany sort of turned away from me and grabbed hold of my sister's hands to tell her some crazy story about a boy in school who had been caught whacking off right in the science lab. Her skirt rode up real high and the soft spot of her "tween" started to rub my erection like it belonged right on top of my hardness. I came this close to shooting my load right as I was driving past a cop car with a pair of uniforms thankfully looking the other way and not seeing how distracted I was driving on Main Street.

Tiff bounced on my groin a few times letting me know she was loving my thing digging in deep between her leggings hoping to find an entrance to the good stuff. We both knew that was unlikely but it made for interesting speculation anyway. My sister Princess had no idea what fun we were having just out of her sight. I was certain the little moans Tiffany tried to hide were a dead giveaway of the internal stirrings her closest friend was experiencing only inches from my sister's face. I saw the little imp trying to look over Tiff's shoulder to see what was going on but the clever girl had such a grip on her hands that all she could so was rub her chin on the other girl's boob. I thought it was funny but kept it to myself because I had other things on my mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.